+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump, Freemason?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Donald Trump, Freemason?

Trump appears to be a Mason based on his use of symbolism. His penthouse apartment on the 66th floor of Trump Tower looks suspiciously similar to the frontispiece from Anderson's Constitutions, a landmark work in the history of Masonic publishing:

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

cascadian (15th January 2017), Gillian (15th January 2017), Noelle (14th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

The idea that Trump is a mason,..... is just your speculation at this point.
    Last edited by lucidity; 14th January 2017 at 22:24.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

BMJ (15th January 2017), DNA (15th January 2017), Gillian (15th January 2017), marique3652 (15th January 2017), Nasu (15th January 2017), uzn (15th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    The idea that Trump is a mason,..... is purely just your speculation at this point.
    I believe that is stated in the video, which is based on the interpretation of symbolism. Draw your own conclusions.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Gillian (15th January 2017), Kryztian (15th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,783 times in 2,666 posts

Not many in high positions are not freemasons, other than those in a 'higher echelon', as power corrupts, and to have power one must play 'the game'. The 'game' ensures ensnarement, and blackmail will certailnly ensue...
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

cascadian (15th January 2017), heather6thsense (15th January 2017), ZenBaller (19th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Quote Posted by blackdog (here)
    Trump appears to be a Mason.....
    Gingrich would beg to differ (assuming he's referencing all secret societies and not just Bohemian Grove):

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2017), marique3652 (15th January 2017), Nasu (15th January 2017), Noelle (15th January 2017), TargeT (18th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

More likely is the architects he commissioned to design the tower had masonic connections, actually all construction in the modern world could be defined as masonic routed. Since the days of Solomon these maxims of construction have been administered by the colleges of construction and engineering... or if you like the Masons

Masonic libraries are a wealth of structural and constructional knowledge...because it has not been burned over time by religious zealots or mad political idealists... after all we all need safe structures to live and congregate in.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

cascadian (15th January 2017), DNA (15th January 2017), Ewan (15th January 2017), Jantje (15th January 2017), marique3652 (15th January 2017), Nasu (15th January 2017), Noelle (15th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2017), TargeT (18th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I can certainly see the similarity, but I must try to remember that not all Freemasons are evil. I rather enjoy listening to M.P. Hall's lectures and think they are quite enlightening. We will have to wait and see how Trump behaves. Although it has been said that it will be difficult to buy him, he still has family that can be threatened if he doesn't tow somebody's/somebodies' line. Fortunately, the people participating in the Avalon forum are brilliant and will educate us.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

bettye198 (16th January 2017), DNA (15th January 2017), Jantje (15th January 2017), Noelle (15th January 2017), phillipbbg (15th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,957 times in 4,333 posts

Jump to the point where we say "who cares?".

So what if Trump is/was or at some point held the Masons in high degree. But even worse this is simply speculation at the most nebulous level. Next you are going to start adding up addresses to equal 33 or making some connection between a Trump ancestor and Alexander Hamiltion.
    Saying every mason is some member of the Illuminati is like saying everyone who lives in Washington DC is a member of Congress.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (15th January 2017), cascadian (15th January 2017), Jantje (15th January 2017), Justplain (15th January 2017), marique3652 (15th January 2017), Matt P (15th January 2017), Nasu (15th January 2017), NeedleThreader (15th January 2017), Noelle (15th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Trump appears to be a Mason.....
    Gingrich would beg to differ (assuming he's referencing all secret societies and not just Bohemian Grove):
    Yes, I am aware of this, but it is propaganda. Trump is very much a part of the establishment. They just tried to make it out as if he was not to get the masses to vote for him.

They fooled the left with the Obama deception and his calls for change. Now they are doing the same thing with the right and Trump's calls for change. Romney came out against Trump, too. It is all for show.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

cascadian (15th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

It really doesn't matter. Trump is his own person and will do his thing regardless of the naysayers....

His time has come...........and

our time has come at last.... it;s a new age
    get used to it............
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

bettye198 (16th January 2017), marique3652 (15th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Jump to the point where we say "who cares?".

So what if Trump is/was or at some point held the Masons in high degree. But even worse this is simply speculation at the most nebulous level. Next you are going to start adding up addresses to equal 33 or making some connection between a Trump ancestor and Alexander Hamiltion.
    Saying every mason is some member of the Illuminati is like saying everyone who lives in Washington DC is a member of Congress.
    I did not say every Mason is a member of the Illuminati. I didnt say anything about the Illuminati, and I assume most everyday Masons dont have a clue. If you watched the video in full, though, I think it is important to note that the significance of 66 and 666 has to do with the precession of the equinoxes and that this Great Year is the schedule upon which the New World Order is being organized. I do think this is important information.

It is the elites who have the power to build Masonic symbols as large as the Twin Towers or the Millenium Hilton Hotel that I am talking about. You may not find the Rockefellers on any famous lists of Freemasons, but their symbolism surely suggests they have incorporated this belief system into their lives and actions.

If Trump was a Mason who merely went to meetings and kept it to himself, then you might be right...who cares? Yet, I think he has built Trump Tower as almost a monument to Masonry, and this could indicate he is more than sympathetic to the New World Order agenda. It could mean he has been with the program for a long time and has been letting it be known to those who can read the symbolism.

If you have a problem with any particular piece of information, let me know. It was the symbolism as a whole that I found convincing.
    Last edited by blackdog; 15th July 2017 at 22:55.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

cascadian (15th January 2017), DNA (15th January 2017), Nasu (15th January 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Thanks for your post blackdog
    You might have done better to have kept the '?' in your title

phillipbbg
    Quote More likely is the architects he commissioned to design the tower had masonic connections, actually all construction in the modern world could be defined as masonic routed. Since the days of Solomon these maxims of construction have been administered by the colleges of construction and engineering... or if you like the Masons

Masonic libraries are a wealth of structural and constructional knowledge...because it has not been burned over time by religious zealots or mad political idealists... after all we all need safe structures to live and congregate in.
    So true, the Old Established doctrine. It is now built into our individual tastes as well now..

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    It really doesn't matter. Trump is his own person and will do his thing regardless of the naysayers....

His time has come...........and

our time has come at last.... it;s a new age
    get used to it............
    East Sun's quote above makes me think:
    How fast could Donald Trump have his assets/capital/wealth/health taken away from him if those (PTW) really wanted too?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    The idea that Trump is a mason,..... is purely just your speculation at this point.
    I believe that is stated in the video, which is based on the interpretation of symbolism. Draw your own conclusions.
    I _am_ drawing my own conclusions.
    There is virtually no similarity between Anderson's Constitutions and Trumps apartment.
    There's more similarity between Anderson's Constitutions and my office -- and i'm not a mason!
    This is baseless speculation.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

uzn (15th January 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Not having a dig at you lucidity, but as an example for the OP and blackdog.
    Any and all imagery can be connected to what or who ever you want
    I try not to use any imagery/symbolism but having said that I use !
    Am I a Sun Worshipper ?
    Beaming

Just thinking, why the Snake for your avatar?
    You have probably told the forum in the past, I am just interested
    I could say of you lucidity  a "picture is worth 1,000 words"

One snippet taken from the below link which talks about two masonic pillers:
    http://www.cuttingedge.org/free15.htm
    Quote However, we are in for a rude shock.  Notice that the column on the left not only has a serpent encircling a globe, but notice also that the globe itself has wings.  Another source quotes H.G. Wells as saying that the winged globe is "to become the symbol of the New World Order when it overtly rules the world." [Fritz Springmeier, The Watchtower and the Masons , Portland, Oregon, 1992, p. xi]
    That means the Masonic column on the left depicts the symbol of the final Kingdom of Antichrist, his New World Order!  Once again, we have a strong connection between Freemasonry and the coming Kingdom of Antichrist.
    So blackdog I'm not saying lucidity is of the 'NWO' connecting him with snakes.
    But some might/could!

So as phillipbbg 
    Quote  More likely is the architects he commissioned to design the tower had masonic connections, actually all construction in the modern world could be defined as masonic routed. Since the days of Solomon these maxims of construction have been administered by the colleges of construction and engineering... or if you like the Masons

I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

Just thinking, why the Snake for your avatar?
    You have probably told the forum in the past, I am just interested
    I could say of you lucidity  a "picture is worth 1,000 words"
    Thank you, that's given me an idea....

A picture is worth a 1000 words... ? Really ?
    Which thousand words ?
    Consider, if you saw a swastika
    .... is that the 1000 words of Jainian symbolism ??
    .... is that the 1000 words of good luck symbol used on british stamps
    in the early 20th century ??
    .... is that the 1000 words of nazi symbol ??

My point is: There's no guarantee which thousand words will be
    painted by a picture.

But you're right... a picture speaks volumes,
    even though there's no guarantee regarding which volumes.
    So...
    I am now using my avatar to publicise pizzagate.
    The T-shirt is current available on amazon if you want one.
    (No, i'm not the vendor, i just want to see news of pizzagate circulated more widely)

My previous avatar represented kundalini (which fits my username of lucidity)
    Not the 1000 words you evidently imagined.

be happy :-)
    Last edited by lucidity; 15th January 2017 at 15:23.
    Please help spread the news about pizzagate.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (15th January 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

I did not wanna comment on this one, but here you go:
    Just because there are Corinthian Collums in Trumps Appartment does not mean anything. Nearly every Roman Building and Temple has Corinthian Collums in it. Half of all greek Temples and bigger Buildings have Corinthian Collums in them. If we look at classicism and neo-classicism around the 19 hundreds there are uncountable Buildings with Corinthian Collums. I could go on for a whole page here but I stop here. Does this mean These Buildings where all masonic Buildings ??? Nope !

But for one I really dislike Videos with computergenerated Voices, they freak me out. Are they afraid to use their real voice? Dont they stand behind the things they say?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

lucidity (15th January 2017), marique3652 (15th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There's a lot of information in this video that should be fairly valuable to conspiracy theorists, even if one rejects the hypothesis that Trump is a Mason, which I do not. The contentious responses are really unnecessary.

It sounds to me as if people have not watched the entire video.

The columns are in sets of two, and there is a picture of Apollo in his chariot on the ceiling. You can reject the Masonic aspect, but there is clearly a resemblance. And, that is just one element of the argument.

The architects would not have decorated Trump's apartment with a painting from a 33-year old Renoir called "The Lodge". They would not have put a double-headed eagle on Trump's golf course crest. They would not have put the alchemy-themed Eros and Psyche statue on his coffee table.

This is a man who works in the world of real estate. I think he would have some say in the design of a building with his name on it. And, he is famously credited with changing the floor numbers in order to make his tower appear taller than it actually is. I am saying he did this to make the penthouse start on the 66th floor while keeping the height of the building only 666 feet tall, which would have been impossible in a standard 68 floor building.

The 66/666 discussion provides interpretations of 322, 666, the meaning of Masonry, and the origin of a desire for a New World Order. This should be valuable even if Trump is not a Mason.

The Kushners' office is in 666 Fifth Avenue, which is across the street from Rockefeller Center. The Rockefellers built the clearly Masonic Twin Towers, and they have statues and artwork which refer to Masonry and precession, as well. Their Prometheus and Atlas statues include symbols of the planets and the zodiac. These super rich are part of a network, and Masonry (or the elite occult) is their religion. 666, two towers (the oppositions), and the precession of the equinoxes are all related.

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I am a third degree mason and i can honestly tell you that no satanism is practiced at the average lodge level. The low level lessons in masonry are quite noble, part of the reason they still attract thousands of new members annually. My personal beef about masonry is their focus should be more on unselfish love and the practices shouldnt be so rigid and immune from criticism or change.

I cannot speak for higher level masons but have known a few who went up to the 33rd degree and all of them were decent family men. If the masons at levels higher than the 33rd level practice some demonic crap, it is very well hidden from the lower ranks.

If trump is one, then it is not public knowledge (try a google search). If he is a low level mason dont worry about it, its just harmless stuff. I cant vouch for the highest levels, tho.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (16th January 2017), Gillian (16th January 2017), marique3652 (15th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2017), TargeT (18th January 2017)

34. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I am a third degree mason and i can honestly tell you that no satanism is practiced at the average lodge level. The low level lessons in masonry are quite noble, part of the reason they still attract thousands of new members annually. My personal beef about masonry is their focus should be more on unselfish love and the practices shouldnt be so rigid and immune from criticism or change.

I cannot speak for higher level masons but have known a few who went up to the 33rd degree and all of them were decent family men. If the masons at levels higher than the 33rd level practice some demonic crap, it is very well hidden from the lower ranks.
    I never said anything about Satanism or demons. I'm mostly talking about the precession of the equinoxes. Again, it would help if commenters actually watched the video.

I have also said that I dont believe everyday Freemasons are involved in the elite's New World Order.

What I dont understand about everyday Masons, though, is that they must understand the symbolism that is being used by the elites, and therefore, a moral Mason should be alerting non-Masons to the symbolic actions of the elites. Here, you could at least confirm the importance of the unification of oppositions and the cycles of the sun for Masons.

I know an everyday 32nd degree Mason, and he doesnt seem to have a clue about the world of conspiracy theory, so I dont disagree that most Masons are not involved.

Quote If trump is one, then it is not public knowledge (try a google search). If he is a low level mason dont worry about it, its just harmless stuff. I cant vouch for the highest levels, tho.
    Obviously, Trump is not publicly listed as a Mason. If that was the case, the video could have been much shorter. As I just said in the last post, the Rockefellers clearly use this symbolism, and they are not publicly listed as Masons.

A Master Mason cannot see the unification of oppositions that has taken place at the World Trade Center?

Last edited by blackdog; 15th January 2017 at 19:08.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

TargeT (18th January 2017)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

The diagram of the two triangles coming together: mer ka ba?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

TargeT (18th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast