+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No chemtrails in my area after mass UFO sightings

1. Link to Post #1
    Greece Avalon Member bluegalacticmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Default No chemtrails in my area after mass UFO sightings

I'm not sure if everyone is aware of the UFO mass sightings in my area:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKzsn-lGOQI

see UFO attacks Turkey on youtube or Twitter. I was largely suppressed. I have been watching the skies for sometime and usually we get chemmed daily. Since the mass sightings they have not sprayed in Izmir. I don't know if the two events are connected but I thought I would let you know. Thanks to the this we have finally had rain and the skies are beautiful! Real clouds and true blue

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bluegalacticmonkey For This Post:

betoobig (15th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th January 2017), gaiagirl (15th January 2017), happyuk (15th January 2017), Kryztian (15th January 2017), Miaspri (15th January 2017), onawah (15th January 2017), WhiteLove (15th January 2017), wondering (15th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: No chemtrails in my area after mass UFO sightings

Thank you Blueglacticmonkey. Many of were wondering about the mass sightings in Turkey, if they were real or not. They were widely reported and sensationalized here in the U.S.A. by a group called "secureteam10" which had promoted many hoaxes, so many instantly assumed that this was not a reality.

Can you advised if you've witnessed sightings, or had friends or acquaintances who have. What and where were these sightings?

Despite the fact that there are UFO reporting groups all over the world, this information isn't shared, and all we have are unreliable sources to give us the UFO news.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 15th January 2017 at 21:33.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (15th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread