+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did anyone feel they were being pulled out of their bodies 28 -30 dec 2016

1. Link to Post #1
    Greece Avalon Member bluegalacticmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Did anyone feel they were being pulled out of their bodies 28 -30 dec 2016

I was at work having a normal day when I stated to recall a snipet of a dream. Suddenly I felt myself being pulled out of my body by some electromagnetic force. I managed t o fight it but my heart was racing and I felt I like fainting. I thought maybe it was the cold I was recovering from and went out to get some air. This continued all day and I had to leave and go home. Nothing felt real and the drive back was difficult but more frightening was the feeling that if I left my body I wasn't coming back. A fellow colleague told me that on this same day he and his wife experienced the same forceful pull and just a few days later I received a message from a girlfriend to be careful as her friend who is a channeler had warned that there were dark forces on the move collecting souls. Did anyone else feel the pull?
    Last edited by bluegalacticmonkey; 15th January 2017 at 13:59.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluegalacticmonkey For This Post:

bluestflame (15th January 2017), gaiagirl (15th January 2017), Inversion (27th February 2017), Noelle (15th January 2017), toppy (15th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default Re: Did anyone feel they were being pulled out of their bodies 28 -30 dec 2016

Always watch out around winter solstice. This year the dark side did a lot of human sacrifice around that time (Istanbul Disco Shooting comes to mind) to power up their batteries.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Did anyone feel they were being pulled out of their bodies 28 -30 dec 2016

Some of my out of body experiences start with getting pulled out of my body; sometimes I perceive it as a wind (with a roar to it); sometimes I feel like I am being helped out, such as someone yanking me out. I had an OBE on Dec. 28 but was not pulled out. My experience may have involved a past/parallel lifetime.

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello,

I have had that experience for awhile now, as if i am being pulled out of my body and i feel like i have to hold onto something concrete to stay put. It feels like somebody is trying to pull my soul of out of body, not sure if that is what you have experienced. Having said that, i just lost my 37 year old cousin(a week before Christmas) very abruptly. She was gone within 5 days of being sick, she just decelerated. It seemed like she was just snatched; one day she was here and the other day just gone. She was relatively healthy so our family is reeling as to what happened. One of my cousin who was present at the time of her passing did mention that when he touched her forehead, he felt a surge of energy beyond anything he has ever felt and it was pulling her energy out of the body rather than centering her. I am not sure what happened, but this seems like something that happened to her. However, a couple of us believe that there are dark energy coming after souls, not sure for what purpose. I sadly think that is what happened to my cousin. I really hope wherever she is, she is in peace.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hello, myriaddimension. I have never sensed anything dark with the pulling out. In fact, it usually feels like I am being helped out by some unseen being. Only once, and this was many years ago, did I feel dread. But it was a mild dread, and it was only in response to the roaring wind that seemed to suck me out of my body. I remember thinking, "Here we go again," as if it had happened before.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Inversion (27th February 2017)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

In my experience and this might be because I have Reiki Level II and am familiar with the feeling of energy, when somebody leaves their body, a cat, dog, my father, I feel strong pins and needles or tingling of the soul that's leaving.

I also occasionally get this sensation on parts of my body, usually the right leg around the femur, the left leg around the shin, or an arm. This is accompanied by the area where there is violent pins and needles becoming icy cold. Cat souls are stronger than dog souls in the violence of the pins and needles, and people are somewhere between. I always address the soul and welcome it because that helps me to be positive about the experience and not freak out.

It may be that when a soul leaves the body there is an electromagnetic attraction that pulls that soul out, so what you experienced might be normal, or it might be that some entity was involved in foul play. Maybe it is a little like a vacuum situation or even a thermal dynamic one.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

Inversion (27th February 2017), Noelle (15th January 2017)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by bluegalacticmonkey (here)
    I was at work having a normal day when I stated to recall a snipet of a dream. Suddenly I felt myself being pulled out of my body by some electromagnetic force. I managed t o fight it but my heart was racing and I felt I like fainting. I thought maybe it was the cold I was recovering from and went out to get some air. This continued all day and I had to leave and go home. Nothing felt real and the drive back was difficult but more frightening was the feeling that if I left my body I wasn't coming back. A fellow colleague told me that on this same day he and his wife experienced the same forceful pull and just a few days later I received a message from a girlfriend to be careful as her friend who is a channeler had warned that there were dark forces on the move collecting souls. Did anyone else feel the pull?
    Hello BlueGalaticMoney,
    This is an incredible story.
    You have 11 posts.
    Do things like this happen to you often ?
    Please help spread the news about pizzagate.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Shannon (16th January 2017)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Your experıence sounds very sımılar to mıne and I am sorry you are stıll feelıng ıt. Personally I dıd some medıtatıon rıtuals wıth bısmuth on my crown chakra and placed a barrıer to them and asked my oversoul to cut theır tıe to me. I took back my energy because I. lıke you felt ıt was the dark sıde. I hope thıs was not the case for your cousın and I so sorry that you lost her but ıf ıts ok wıth you - I would lıke to pray for her and her safe journey back to our source Thank you for takıng your tıme to share thısç[COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thanks Gıllıan! Its ınterestıng to hear how ıt mıght feel ıf ıt were voluntary but my ıntuıtıon saıd ıt was malevolent. Cats are amazıng!

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Dear LadyM I am happy you are havıng a rather positive experıence and comıng back to tell the tale ı have to say ıt felt forced and for dark reasons. I am sure ıt ıs most tımes not so but my ınstıncts told me not to let go and flow wıth ıt. Where do you go to when you travel lıke thıs?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bluegalacticmonkey For This Post:

Noelle (17th January 2017)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hello, Bluegalacticmonkey. I don't doubt you at all. I wish I could tell you something to help you understand your experience better. When yanked out by the wind, I waken with no conscious memory of what I experienced, just the being sucked out. When I am helped out by other beings, I usually experience a past/parallel lifetime, a parallel earth, or other realities that are beyond our physical dimension. Sometimes the beings who help me out of the physical state stay with me, guiding me.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

bluegalacticmonkey (29th January 2017), shaberon (18th January 2017)

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,499 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    When yanked out by the wind, I waken with no conscious memory of what I experienced, just the being sucked out.
    Almost sounds like the shenanigans of an air elemental, which are the hardest ones to get rid of.

I can't remember being removed or pulled by anything, ever, and would not care to talk to much besides a human being.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Noelle (18th January 2017)

20. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

i remember a dark shadow trying to pull me out once but i was like to heavy. it was like a sober guy trying help up a drunk guy i have no idea what it was? it was really small too like a child

+ Reply to Thread