+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Potential life threatening event information (earthquake in the US in March?)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Potential life threatening event information (earthquake in the US in March?)

Hello everyone. I hope I've posted this in the right place. This morning I was using my pendulum and was given the details about a disaster that may take place. What to do with the information given? Aside from sending love and healing energy to all effected, I dont see anything else I can do. If that is the case, then why was I given this information in the fist place? The information was about huge earthquakes in America in March.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eko For This Post:

Inversion (16th January 2017), lucidity (16th January 2017), Noelle (16th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Default Re: Potential life threatening event information (earthquake in the US in March?)

Quote Posted by eko (here)
    Hello everyone. I hope I've posted this in the right place. This morning I was using my pendulum and was given the details about a disaster that may take place. What to do with the information given? Aside from sending love and healing energy to all effected, I dont see anything else I can do. If that is the case, then why was I given this information in the fist place? The information was about huge earthquakes in America in March.
    Hi eko,

Sounds interesting
    It's a very good idea to announce it in advance.

Did you get a sense of what date in March this would happen ?
    Early March, mid march, late March ?

You've said "America" so i guess you mean the USA and not Canada.
    Is that correct ?

Did you know if the earthquakes will be:
    east coast ?
    west coast ?
    in some desert somewhere ?
    yellow stone park ?
    near the boarder with mexico ?
    etc

Any additional clues would be helpful.

You're right. Even if this prediction turns out to be true,
    there's nothing you can do except make it public.
    And of-course, no one will believe you because there have
    been so many predictions of mega earthquakes.
    Some people moved to South America to avoid the
    disaster, which never came. Other people built and supplied
    bug-out shelters. etc...

And making it public is the right thing to do, because...
    if this event does occur, then lots of people will be inclined
    to listen to you... if you make other predictions in future.

Out of interest... how did your pendulum specify earthquakes ?
    And specify America... etc. What technique do you use for gaining
    this information. I'd be very interested to hear.

be happy
    Please help spread the news about pizzagate.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

GaelVictor (16th January 2017), Inversion (16th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,182 times in 32,903 posts

Default Re: Potential life threatening event information (earthquake in the US in March?)

Thanks for the report! But there'll always be earthquakes.

If it was a man-made earthquake at this exact epicenter on that exact date... then some folks could swing into action. But unless one knows the exact time and location, it's interesting, but just isn't valuable or usable information. It's like saying a plane will crash somewhere in America sometime in March. All that would do to travelers is make them all anxious. No-one knows which flight to avoid.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (16th January 2017), Ecnal61 (16th January 2017), enigma3 (16th January 2017), Inversion (16th January 2017), justntime2learn (16th January 2017), littleOne (16th January 2017), lucidity (16th January 2017), Shannon (16th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Default Re: Potential life threatening event information.

when I use the pendulum I ask direct yes, no or can't answer questions. I also use tarot and crystals. when using these tools and a lot of time without, noises, images and syncronicities come thick and fast.
    Middle to end of March. I saw West coast. Also a desert, that could have been elsewhere. Not just USA effected, but this was the strongest information.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eko For This Post:

Inversion (16th January 2017), lucidity (16th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

when I use the pendulum I ask direct yes, no or can't answer questions. I also use tarot and crystals. when using these tools and a lot of time without, noises, images and syncronicities come thick and fast.
    Middle to end of March. I saw West coast. Also a desert, that could have been elsewhere. Not just USA effected, but this was the strongest information.
    Thanks eko,

What scale will these earthquakes be ?
    Are we talking rumbles under the ground, maybe some cracks in roads, shaken buildings etc ?
    Are we talking _huge_ earthquakes that cause _disaster_ and significant loss of life ?
    Tidal waves sent across the pacific ?
    Please help spread the news about pizzagate.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

GaelVictor (16th January 2017), Inversion (16th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,182 times in 32,903 posts

Yes, you can ask Yes and No questions to gradually narrow down the exact date and time (as you know) — and also (using a map), the location. Even the magnitude! (But that assumes (a) a very high level of skill, and (b) that future events are fixed, which they may very well not be.)

Member wnlight is an experienced dowser (I am not! ), and I'll invite him to comment.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (16th January 2017), eko (17th January 2017), Inversion (16th January 2017), justntime2learn (16th January 2017), lucidity (16th January 2017), Shannon (16th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Eko, Well, Your prediction has caught me unawares. I have not been asking about natural disasters this year - only following the political scene and reviewing my own predictions for 2019. My initial dowsing does concur that something bad may happen in Nevada. I will post more as I learn more.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Art (17th January 2017), avid (16th January 2017), Bill Ryan (16th January 2017), Bob (20th January 2017), CurEus (23rd January 2017), eko (17th January 2017), Inversion (16th January 2017), Raven (17th January 2017), Spirithorse (16th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread