+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kerry and Bill

1. Link to Post #21
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,019 times in 284 posts

Default Re: Kerry and Bill

Sorry to spoil the cosy and nostalgic atmosphere, but I'll be sincere. On the one hand I miss Bill interviewing people. He is a polite and receptive interviewer. On the other hand, I could never listen to Kerry. She was constantly interrupting and it looked like she mostly wanted to chat and talk about her own views rather than listen the interviewee. I haven't listened to any of her interviews the past couple of years and I don't know if that has changed. However I'd be very supportive of new Avalon interviews.

No matter the outcome though, the important thing is that Bill and Kerry were pioneers and they created a huge awakening wave throughout the internet. Humanity needed it.
    Last edited by ZenBaller; 18th January 2017 at 19:03.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

barneythez (18th January 2017), BMJ (18th January 2017), DeDukshyn (18th January 2017), Ecnal61 (21st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2017), Frenchy (18th January 2017), Jantje (18th January 2017), shadowstalker (19th January 2017), Spellbound (19th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

You didn't spoil a thing.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th January 2017), ZenBaller (18th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Yes, it would be dynamite to have more Bill Ryan Avalon interviews. If the subject matter takes the verification rigor that Bill puts most of his subjects through, it would be a very enjoyable vid. For instance, the klaus donna interview and slides were fabulous.

Unfortunately these things take time and some money, and i wouldnt expect Bill to take on such tasks gratis. So we're left where we are, beneficiaries of his mentorship, which is just fine.

One subject i'd like to hear more of is info on Bill's past lives, and whether he can see a progression, whether he knows and communicates with his spirit guide, remembers his soul's between life activities and whether he's fulfilled/fulfilling his life's purpose.
    Last edited by Justplain; 18th January 2017 at 21:04.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

barneythez (19th January 2017), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2017), Magnus (18th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    I miss seeing Bill in his hat.....
    Can I also ask Bill a question while the door is open?
    I often struggle knowing the things that really happen and are happening to us and this planet. My heart weighs heavy with the wisdom I chose to learn on the true nature of things...Sometimes I look around and wonder what it would be like if I hadn't chosen to go head first down the rabbit hole...Guess it was my curiosity.
    Bill how, knowing what you and Kerry do from all your experiences do you maintain a so called normal existence especially being privy to dark and shocking revelations.
    I think I read a post about Bill losing his hat. He probably has a new hat now, but until he does a new interview it remains a mystery....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

barneythez (19th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

If Bill ever lost his hat, I would Gofundme the heck out of that.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

barneythez (19th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2017), Kryztian (25th January 2017), shadowstalker (19th January 2017), Shannon (18th January 2017), Spellbound (19th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

There are genuine truth seekers and those who are seeking excitement, drama, and one OMG moment after another. Genuine truth seekers are rational and reasonable. The two types will eventually drive each other crazy.

When I was in my twenties I had a partner who was an alcoholic, spendoholic, food- aholic. When we split up, one of his workmates started going on about how "good we were together." It was bizarre. She barely knew us.

The moral of the story is people can do good work together but may actually have different world views and values that can't be reconciled.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

barneythez (19th January 2017), Chester (26th February 2017), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th January 2017), Shannon (18th January 2017), Spellbound (19th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    Sorry to spoil the cosy and nostalgic atmosphere, but I'll be sincere. On the one hand I miss Bill interviewing people. He is a polite and receptive interviewer. On the other hand, I could never listen to Kerry. She was constantly interrupting and it looked like she mostly wanted to chat and talk about her own views rather than listen the interviewee. I haven't listened to any of her interviews the past couple of years and I don't know if that has changed. However I'd be very supportive of new Avalon interviews.

No matter the outcome though, the important thing is that Bill and Kerry were pioneers and they created a huge awakening wave throughout the internet. Humanity needed it.
    Just note that this a is a "double Thanks" and "totally agree" -- most particularly on the part about "new Avalon interviews"
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 18th January 2017 at 23:55.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

barneythez (19th January 2017), Chester (26th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th January 2017), Spellbound (19th January 2017), ZenBaller (19th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    There are genuine truth seekers and those who are seeking excitement, drama, and one OMG moment after another. Genuine truth seekers are rational and reasonable. The two types will eventually drive each other crazy.

When I was in my twenties I had a partner who was an alcoholic, spendoholic, food- aholic. When we split up, one of his workmates started going on about how "good we were together." It was bizarre. She barely knew us.

The moral of the story is people can do good work together but may actually have different world views and values that can't be reconciled.
    Alcoholics don't take mates....they take hostages.

Dave - Toronto

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

angelfire (19th January 2017), barneythez (19th January 2017), Chester (26th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I can understand your perspective, Bill. I cant usually stomach most of Kerry's interviews since you departed Camelot, mainly due to a lack of verifiable claims by her interviewees. I tend toward valuing Richard Dolan type journalism, which i believe is your approach. It was good while it lasted, but i'm happy that atleast you now mentor us on Avalon. Thanks.
    +1

Dave - Toronto

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Chester (26th February 2017), Justplain (20th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2