+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst 1 11 19 LastLast

Thread: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

1. Link to Post #201
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

Default Re: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

Flat Earth Theory? What "I SAW" Whilst Astral Projecting.

Please do NOT see this video as "evidence" (it is not) .. but more like just some one else's perception
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2019), Franny (27th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #202
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

Followup To 20 Questions Flat Earthers Can't Answer - Part 1
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2019), Franny (27th February 2019), Philippe (17th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #203
    Language
    Thanks

No, RichieFromBostom, Flat Earth Isn't Important (ft. Young Blue Skeptic)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (18th February 2019), Franny (27th February 2019), silvanelf (13th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #204
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

Globe Denier Thinks NASA Debunks Themselves Then Gets Debunked by own Team!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (27th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #205
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

i like Eddie Bravo for questioning on things...can't really calling him crazy or idiots for into Flat Earth and now Space is Fake, he's bring up good point about images are being computer digitize.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2019), Flash (1st March 2019), waree (1st March 2019)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,511 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    i like Eddie Bravo for questioning on things...can't really calling him crazy or idiots for into Flat Earth and now Space is Fake, he's bring up good point about images are being computer digitize.
    Eddie Bravo is wrong, and so are you.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (2nd March 2019), gord (1st March 2019), Hervé (1st March 2019), justntime2learn (1st March 2019), Mike Gorman (7th March 2019), muxfolder (1st March 2019), Nasu (1st March 2019), Rosemarie (1st March 2019), Salv8tion (1st March 2019), silvanelf (13th August 2019), waree (1st March 2019), Yoda (5th March 2019)

13. Link to Post #207
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    still look computer generated or manipulated image just like what Eddie always bring up...i agreed with him on this. I'm not believe or into flat earth but i consider it as Possible or Unknown Fact.

14. Link to Post #208
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

still look computer generated or manipulated image just like what Eddie always bring up...i agreed with him on this. I'm not believe or into flat earth but i consider it as Possible or Unknown Fact.
    Have you ever taken a plane at high altitude? You can see the curvature of the earth, yourself, with your own eyes.

Every airplane trajectory calculation is base on magnetic pole and curvature of the earth. Otherwise, we could not land. Based on a flat earth, you die man!

This flat earth thing is pure ignorance of basic high school science - before Galileo, we are talking before the 15 century. Galileo was put in jail for challenging the flat earth. Will we need that to start again, such ignorance?

Gosh man, the earth is in fact splitting between those who can read, understand basic science and think for themselves and those who can't. It is because of these people, the former ones, that you have computers that you say are used to generate false images.

Oh, it is worthless to argue with such thinking as the flat earthers. It is the same as arguing with Amazonian untouched tribes that there exist white people.

Quote https://www.ifc.com/shows/comedy-ban...out-the-future
    10 Things Idiocracy (the movie) Got Right About the Future - WE MUST NOW ADD 1 MAKING IT 11

Posted by Cher Martinetti on March 6th

Mike Judge took a lot of shots at humanity’s expense in Idiocracy. Eerily, the cult comedy actually made a few spot-on predictions about our future. And since we’re a country of over-achievers, it’s only taken us nine years to do in real life what the movie claimed would happen in 500. Here are a few things the Luke Wilson/Dax Shepard comedy got right about the future. (Click here to see Idiocracy airings on IFC this month.)

10. TV basically looks like this now:
    With TV and computer screens looking more like App stores, it’s only a matter of time before can dial up the latest episode of “Ow, My Balls!” with one touch.

9. Whoever has the most babies wins.
    Between Jon and Kate Plus 8 and The Duggars plus infinity, popping out litters of tiny humans increases your chances of having your very own reality show. It’s only a matter of time before the overbreeders slowly take over the world.

8. Companies are (almost) cursing in ads.
    They may be a bit more brazen in the movie.
    But it’s not like companies aren’t trying.

7. News channels are getting ridiculous.
    We may not have scantily clad anchors yet, but we have holograms!

6. We’re on track to talk way dumber by 2505.
    In 2014, Oxford Dictionaries added a bunch of new words. Fittingly, douchebaggery was one of them.

5. Ass may not be a number one film, but…
    It’ll still make someone millions.

4. Food vending machines have evolved.
    It must have been really hard finding good pizza in Italy. Good thing there’s this pizza ATM.

3. Fast food has gone next level.
    Those Big Az Fries are nothing compared to these culinary gems.

2. Everything has electrolytes.
    Mountain Dew should change their name to Mountain Don’t.

1. Our computer screens are getting simpler.
    And not necessarily in a good way.

11. After 500 years of absence, flat earth and flat earthers is back en force.
    Last edited by Flash; 2nd March 2019 at 13:37.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2019), Iancorgi (2nd March 2019), Mike Gorman (7th March 2019)

16. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

It's not. https://himawari8.nict.go.jp is real time live feed of the Earth from space. Here's a screenshot below.

If you think it's an 'unknown fact', then do some research to find out for yourself. (Go to the Himawari website. I actually learned about that live feed because Joe Rogan told Eddie Bravo about it in the first Alex Jones podcast. But Bravo has his fixed beliefs too, however he massages them.)

You could also watch a number of the videos posted on this thread, where I've just moved this discussion. If you're still in doubt after that, there'd not be much anyone can say or do!

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Constance (3rd March 2019), ExomatrixTV (5th March 2019), Hervé (2nd March 2019), silvanelf (13th August 2019), Tintin (6th March 2019), Yoda (5th March 2019)

18. Link to Post #210
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Eddie Bravo does NOT really believe the earth is flat. He said 'it's a psyop' on the recent Joe the Toe sneaky snake Rogan show. As Joe explained to Alex when Eddie was getting under Alex skin, he's just playing you, that is his sense of humour (I do not find it at all funny myself) but Eddie loves to wind people up by being contrarian to anything the other guy says.

Eddie justifies his 'style' by saying he just wants people to think and research for themselves.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2019), Mike Gorman (7th March 2019)

20. Link to Post #211
    Language
    Thanks

Military & Navy Tech Expert Debunks Flat-Earth Theory in 2 Minutes Due to How Radar Works! (unintended) Brilliant!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2019), Reinhard (6th March 2019), silvanelf (13th August 2019)

22. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

Can you be both a flat Earth-er and also a globalist???

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2019), ExomatrixTV (5th March 2019), Michi (5th March 2019), Mike Gorman (7th March 2019), mountain_jim (6th March 2019), Reinhard (6th March 2019)

24. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Military & Navy Tech Expert Debunks Flat-Earth Theory in 2 Minutes Due to How Radar Works! (unintended) Brilliant!
    Excellent.

He discusses this early in the video, starting at about 1:30. To summarize in my own words, he's talking about how faster missiles tend to fly higher, and therefore can be detected by an enemy more easily as they're visible above the horizon.

But a slower missile has the advantage of being able to fly much lower, and is therefore radar-invisible to an enemy until much closer to its target — "because the Earth isn't flat". Lovely, and quite so.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (7th March 2019), avid (5th March 2019), ExomatrixTV (5th March 2019), Franny (12th March 2019), Reinhard (6th March 2019), Tintin (6th March 2019), Yoda (6th March 2019)

26. Link to Post #214
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill, Himawari just uses the blue marble picture, with live weather patterns overlayed on it

IMO - Nasa are just liars, infact all the establishment is, the whole system is, though when you come down to it its not that important the shape of the earth

It's not. https://himawari8.nict.go.jp is real time live feed of the Earth from space. Here's a screenshot below.

If you think it's an 'unknown fact', then do some research to find out for yourself. (Go to the Himawari website. I actually learned about that live feed because Joe Rogan told Eddie Bravo about it in the first Alex Jones podcast. But Bravo has his fixed beliefs too, however he massages them.)

You could also watch a number of the videos posted on this thread, where I've just moved this discussion. If you're still in doubt after that, there'd not be much anyone can say or do!

27. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mitm (here)
    Bill, Himawari just uses the blue marble picture, with live weather patterns overlayed on it
    No, that's not correct. The live feed (not a video, but 144 photos of its view of the entire planet per day) is from a geostationary satellite, 22,000 miles (36,000 km) high, in a fixed position over New Guinea. See these pages:

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th March 2019), Franny (12th March 2019), silvanelf (13th August 2019), Tintin (6th March 2019), Yoda (7th March 2019)

29. Link to Post #216
    Language
    Thanks

Well Known "Flat Earther":

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2019), Franny (12th March 2019)

31. Link to Post #217
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Eddie Bravo does NOT really believe the earth is flat. He said 'it's a psyop' on the recent Joe the Toe sneaky snake Rogan show. As Joe explained to Alex when Eddie was getting under Alex skin, he's just playing you, that is his sense of humour (I do not find it at all funny myself) but Eddie loves to wind people up by being contrarian to anything the other guy says.

Eddie justifies his 'style' by saying he just wants people to think and research for themselves.
    Yes, both he and Joe Rogan are excellent 'Devil's Advocates', when you think about it, they would not have much material for their 'infotainment' if they just agreed with all their guests and said they were 100% on the money?
    I admire how these guys are leveraging the new digital media formats to their own ends, they can reach millions of people without kissing the ass of middlemen - Alex Jones also, we all have the opportunity to reach numbers which were just not possible prior to social media and other digital media projects. Facebook might have some 'dark' aspects, but it allows the distribution of ideas and organic social movements to flourish, and we do not have to kneel in anyone's office to gain 'approval'.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2019), Franny (12th March 2019), Kryztian (8th March 2019)

33. Link to Post #218
    Language
    Thanks

SciManDan Published on Mar 8, 2019

Nathan Thompson who runs the largest flat earth facebook group released a video entitled "I don't want to be a flat earther anymore" Has the impossible happened? Have we finally broken them? There's only one way to find out...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2019), Franny (12th March 2019)

35. Link to Post #219
    Language
    Thanks

Flat Earth is on Borrowed Time!!

Welcome everyone to another episode of Flat Earth Friday. Today we are looking at Antonio Subirats and the confusion he experiences regarding daylight saving time.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2019), silvanelf (13th August 2019)

37. Link to Post #220
    Language
    Thanks

Destroying the Flat Earth Fairytale with the Moon from 43,000 ft.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst 1 11 19 LastLast