+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast

Thread: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

1. Link to Post #261
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,750 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Re: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

Flat Earth "Model" Falls Flat on its Face!!

Hello everyone and welcome to more flat Earth Friday fun. Today we are taking a look at Phuket Word's model regarding the sun and the moon. Does it work? Spoiler alert...no!!

Dan's opinions shared in this video are supported by verified facts (whether scientific or general) and they should be treated as just that: opinions. All critique and humour are addressed to the words and actions of individuals and not to the individuals themselves, under the Act of Free Speech.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th January 2020 at 11:54.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), silvanelf (18th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #262
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

How Much of the Earth Can You See at Once?:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #263
    Language
    Thanks

The 10 Things That All Flat Earthers Say:

[quote]: "So it's been a minute since I made my response to the Globebusters, and for two months now I've had to listen to flat earthers spew the same nonsense in the comment section of that video, day after day. Now that I'm intimately familiar with their most popular and most ridiculous talking points, I thought I would put them all together in one clip for a vigorous debunking". [unquote].

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2020), Icare (24th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th January 2020), silvanelf (19th January 2020), Sophocles (20th January 2020), Stealthy Monk (10th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #264
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,557 times in 32,792 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    That's a very good video. Here's one utterly genuine YouTube comment that got 699 likes:

Triven Goveas 1 month ago
    I actually believed in the flat earth theory until now because of what I saw on YouTube. Your video was really educational and stated empirical facts, and the former videos didn't. I'm glad to say yours is a more factual description of the earth's shape and properties. I'm on my way to uncovering more hoaxes now. Thanks for the effort you've taken. God bless.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th January 2020), Icare (24th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th January 2020), Pam (20th January 2020), silvanelf (20th January 2020), Sophocles (20th January 2020), Stealthy Monk (10th February 2020), Yoda (20th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #265
    Language
    Thanks

Video itself has: 33K Likes and 3.7K Dislikes

Professor Dave Explains

621,000+ subscribers!

Ryan-Play [quote]: “It’s difficult to argue with a genius, but it’s impossible to argue with an idiot” [unquote].
    Comment has 1600+ Likes
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th January 2020 at 05:06.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2020), Icare (24th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th January 2020), Reinhard (20th January 2020), silvanelf (20th January 2020), Sophocles (20th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #266
    Language
    Thanks

if anyone draws a representation of a basketball on a peace of paper ... is that the ultimate "proof" that a basketball 'must' be flat? ... of course not ... only flat earthers think it is "evidence".

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    20 January 2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th January 2020 at 16:29.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2020), Icare (24th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th January 2020), silvanelf (20th January 2020), Sophocles (20th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #267
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    That's a very good video. Here's one utterly genuine YouTube comment that got 699 likes:

I actually believed in the flat earth theory until now because of what I saw on YouTube. Your video was really educational and stated empirical facts, and the former videos didn't. I'm glad to say yours is a more factual description of the earth's shape and properties. I'm on my way to uncovering more hoaxes now. Thanks for the effort you've taken. God bless.
    Quote Max is mistaken. He'll tell us so soon...or disappear from the public eye. That's the MO of this psychosis.
    Good to see him catch on so quickly. We all have our moments. This was his.

All the best, Max!

note: accidentally replied to wrong post. should have been post 276 by Bill, can't fix...
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 20th January 2020 at 14:52.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #268
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,513 times in 4,312 posts

Something alarming here. Watch the last couple of minutes of this guy's main flat earth rebuttal video. Watch from 43.05. Here the flat earthers were actually making sense, they were speaking the actual truth – then listen to the response of the "science guy". Draw your own conclusions...

Go to 43.05

Disturbing. Could there be another dimension to all this?

Because the longer this thing goes on the more it smells like a psyop within a psyop. It suggests that the people behind these youtube videos, on BOTH sides of the debate, could ALL be in on it.

Consider the graphics, the effects, and the effort that went into creating, illustrating, and editing these videos. These are professional productions...about what? A premise that is completely absurd. So why? Just WHY? Who is behind it? Who is paying for it? And to what end? I cannot help but be suspicious. I ask, is there more to this than simply a debate between two opposing factions? Is there more to this than distraction?

Could it be that the flat earthers are on the SAME payroll as the anti flat earthers? The dismantling of fake flat earth science is so resounding and complete it's almost a farce at this stage. So why does it persist? Surely these people cannot actually believe what they believe. Are they just actors then, who know very well they're lying? (that's what an actor is, a person paid to lie). The good scientist then comes along and is paid to destroy them, and destroy them he obviously does, to the extent of painting them all as "conspiracy theorists", or in other words lunatics, or in other words mentally deficient, or in other words dangerous.

Look at the set up (and then destruction) of the alternative medicine angle on the back of the flat earth nonsense - the two were stapled together most conveniently. This is insidious. This is tarring with the same brush. The knock on effect of all this becomes ANYONE believing ANY conspiracy theory (flat earth or otherwise) is someone who is mentally deficient. This is possibly what is at the heart of this.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2020), Icare (24th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2020)

17. Link to Post #269
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)

Something alarming here. Watch the last couple of minutes of this guy's main flat earth rebuttal video. Watch from 43.05. Here the flat earthers were actually making sense, they were speaking the actual truth – then listen to the response of the "science guy". Draw your own conclusions...

Go to 43.05

Disturbing. Could there be another dimension to all this?

Because the longer this thing goes on the more it smells like a psyop within a psyop. It suggests that the people behind these youtube videos, on BOTH sides of the debate, could ALL be in on it.

Consider the graphics, the effects, and the effort that went into creating, illustrating, and editing these videos. These are professional productions...about what? A premise that is completely absurd. So why? Just WHY? Who is behind it? Who is paying for it? And to what end? I cannot help but be suspicious. I ask, is there more to this than simply a debate between two opposing factions? Is there more to this than distraction?

Could it be that the flat earthers are on the SAME payroll as the anti flat earthers? The dismantling of fake flat earth science is so resounding and complete it's almost a farce at this stage. So why does it persist? Surely these people cannot actually believe what they believe. Are they just actors then, who know very well they're lying? (that's what an actor is, a person paid to lie). The good scientist then comes along and is paid to destroy them, and destroy them he obviously does, to the extent of painting them all as "conspiracy theorists", or in other words lunatics, or in other words mentally deficient, or in other words dangerous.

Look at the set up (and then destruction) of the alternative medicine angle on the back of the flat earth nonsense - the two were stapled together most conveniently. This is insidious. This is tarring with the same brush. The knock on effect of all this becomes ANYONE believing ANY conspiracy theory (flat earth or otherwise) is someone who is mentally deficient. This is possibly what is at the heart of this.
    Yes, that was interesting.

This is the problem here, which I've seen in many other areas. Those who are genuinely well-qualified to debunk some particular 'conspiracy theory' (and some are truly nonsensical) do sometimes cite other 'conspiracy theories' as if they suddenly have an opportunity to laugh at them all. And in those areas which they know little about, they're often wrong.

One example I saw just the other day, which was also interesting. Two ex-scientologists were criticizing Church leader David Miscavige, an evil psychopathic thug who deserves every possible criticism on almost every count — for having interviewed "a guy called Jim Marrs" about his [excellent] book Alien Agenda. They were laughing that Miscavige actually believed in 'Space Aliens'.

What a lot we all have to learn. It may be many generations before we all collectively get it right.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th January 2020 at 16:04.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st January 2020), Reinhard (20th January 2020), silvanelf (20th January 2020), Soda (1st March 2020), Sophocles (20th January 2020), Yoda (21st January 2020)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

One example I saw just the other day, which was also interesting. Two ex-scientologists were criticizing Church leader David Miscavige, an evil psychopathic thug who deserves every possible criticism on almost every count — for having interviewed "a guy called Jim Marrs" about his [excellent] book Alien Agenda. They were laughing that Miscavige actually believed in 'Space Aliens'.
    Jim Marrs took money to promote Battlefield Earth for Miscavige. He went out of his way to mention the book in a Coast interview.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st January 2020)

21. Link to Post #271
    Australia Avalon Member
    In the hills above the sea in Victoria. My off-grid paradise.
    Thanks

Dig this erudite comment."The psy op is designed to create cognitive dissonance."
    Also..........."These people have been NEUTRALIZED.".....just about sum it up really.
    I had a forty year very close friendship hit the pause button because I could not embrace the insistent ravings of someone very dear to me, re the Flat Earthers and Eric Dubay. In his eyes I was not quite up to speed. Very sad indeed.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meryl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st January 2020), silvanelf (21st January 2020)

23. Link to Post #272
    Thanks

Mod note from Bill:

There were several interesting posts specifically about Max Igan here, a discussion about whom had also started on The Messiah Complex thread. So I made the decision to move all these Mag Igan posts to this new thread, which I think is clearer and easier for anyone who's interested in this.
    No-one's done anything wrong! It's just housekeeping, as this is really a new standalone topic. The Flat Earth I think is a more general problem. Whatever happened to poor Max Igan seems to be a rather different thing to discuss.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st January 2020), Yoda (21st January 2020)

25. Link to Post #273
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

What about these 2 comments (screen-snapshot 01-21-2020):

Source

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st January 2020 at 17:59.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020)

27. Link to Post #274
    Language
    Thanks

Is it wrong for me to say that: on day 1 (years ago) when I was "confronted" with so called (alleged) Flat Earth "evidence" for the first time, I knew immediately that they gonna use this to discredit all conspiracy researchers and all their controversial topics (like Stop5G Activism, Anti-Vaxxers etc.) to show how "gullible" we suppose to be and how "easily" we are "fooled" ... And even if you can prove you are against Flat Earth BS ... the harm is already done by those who blindly believe (assume) "all" conspiracy researchers "must" be totally nuts like that: just by framing any controversial topic MIXING with Flat Earthers claims! And guess what, they already did accuse Stop5G activists being "like Flat Earthers" in mainstream publications! Especially Australian Mainstream Media months ago ... and now Max Igan is used for that too.

[quote]: "Telstra chair likens 5G health truthers to anti-vaccination and Flat Earth movements". [unquote]

>>> Above Telstra Claim 100% Debunked!

cheers,
    John Kuhles 01-21-2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st January 2020 at 22:43.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st January 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd January 2020), Philippe (22nd January 2020), silvanelf (21st January 2020)

29. Link to Post #275
    Language
    Thanks

Yes, that was interesting.

This is the problem here, which I've seen in many other areas. Those who are genuinely well-qualified to debunk some particular 'conspiracy theory' (and some are truly nonsensical) do sometimes cite other 'conspiracy theories' as if they suddenly have an opportunity to laugh at them all. And in those areas which they know little about, they're often wrong.

What a lot we all have to learn. It may be many generations before we all collectively get it right.
    Very well said Bill

Scientologist William Bramley "Gods of Eden" comes to mind too:

Author of the book The God's of Eden

The Global Reality Network Josh Reeves reads from William Bramley's book The Gods of Eden and adds his commentary throughout the course of. Josh Reeves interviews William Bramley on the Global Reality show. Josh Reeves - The Global Reality Network . Josh Reeves - The Global Reality Network Josh Reeves reads from William Bramley's book The Gods of Eden and adds his commentary throughout the course of.

I bought "Gods of Eden" book via American Bookstore in Amsterdam 1993 ... back then it was very helpful in my research ... I did not know he was (or still is) a Scientologist.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd January 2020 at 21:27.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020)

31. Link to Post #276
    Thanks

I bought "Gods of Eden" book via American Bookstore in Amsterdam 1993 ... back then it was very helpful in my research ... I did not know he was (or still is) a Scientologist.
    A lot of people were. (But very few people are connected to the 'Church' any more!) The list of names we all know includes Hal Puthoff, Peter Moon, Jon Rappoport, Jim Humble, and goes on quite a long way.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th February 2020 at 11:16.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd January 2020), Yoda (24th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #277
    Language
    Thanks

Astrophysicist Explains Gravity in 5 Levels of Difficulty | WIRED

They should've had 6 levels for this video, which goes from "Flat Earther, Child, Teen, College Student, Graduate, and Expert". But then the video would have just been several minutes of the Flat Earther putting their fingers in their ears and loudly talking about NASA photo-shopping their pictures.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th February 2020 at 23:26.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #278
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

10 Challenges For Flat Earthers!

The Ultimate Knockout!
    cheers,
    John

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), silvanelf (3rd March 2020)

37. Link to Post #279
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Enjoy!

Its really funny what people can "believe."
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020)

39. Link to Post #280
    Language
    Thanks

Flat Earth Fail Compilation 11!

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2020), silvanelf (27th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast