+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UFO Sighting by Husband Last Night (Florida)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Default Re: UFO Sighting by Husband Last Night (Florida)

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    He may be one of those people who needs to have it hit him right in the head or land in his front yard -- or both.
    I wonder if a UFO/ unexplainable object could literally stare someone in the face and the one looking cannot see it. Their minds can't process it correctly and so completely that it doesn't exist. That would be the extreme example, of course.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

I think you're right about that. For some types of people and experiences, it probably does require an expansion of consciousness (awareness).

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Axman (20th January 2017), Bruno (20th January 2017), EFO (20th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017), joeecho (21st January 2017), RunningDeer (20th January 2017), Shannon (20th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (20th January 2017)

4. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)
    He may be one of those people who needs to have it hit him right in the head or land in his front yard -- or both.
    I wonder if a UFO/ unexplainable object could literally stare someone in the face and the one looking cannot see it. Their minds can't process it correctly and so completely that it doesn't exist. That would be the extreme example, of course.
    Yes,it ca be.Personal example:

Last year,Summer time,clear blue sky and no clouds at all.Me and my wife are sitting in lawn chairs sipping a coffee and making a small working pause.Having nothing to do,I took the opportunity to watch the blue sky.Almost above me,an accolade white (as white as clouds color) shape craft with a more strangest double trail was passed by from NW to SE.I show it to my wife,but she didn't saw it at all even if the measure of craft on the sky was about 10-12 cm - so quite large.The craft was flying for about 5 min with very low speed,almost like a floating kite until she simply vanished together with the trails.My wife have almost the same experience as me regarding watching and identifying EFOs.

So your wonder is correct and is not an extreme example,is a fact.These things could happen.
    Last edited by EFO; 20th January 2017 at 10:26. Reason: grammar mistake

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Axman (20th January 2017), Bruno (20th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017), joeecho (20th January 2017), Noelle (20th January 2017), RunningDeer (20th January 2017), Shannon (20th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (20th January 2017)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

What an intense experience, CD&. I definitely see a similarity with my husband's dream, specifically with the red and blue lights. Again, he sensed they were conscious, or alive. Did you sense that? There were others in my husband's dreams, besides the orbs. There was a woman and a child, both of which he does not know in this lifetime.
    In all honesty I felt these were surveliance type craft. I've seen them a few times always at night in the east over the Atlantic....I feel they are our own watching the coast or perhaps doing something else...
    Having it in my dream is unknown...I'm sure there are different levels to Ufo s and their agendas out there...
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Axman (20th January 2017), Bruno (20th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017), joeecho (21st January 2017), Noelle (20th January 2017), RunningDeer (20th January 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing that, CD7. I definitely have my eyes wide open with the sighting -- now that I have learned something about the SSP. While my my first gut response to the sighting was that it is connected to the dream, my gut instincts are not always right. Strangely, the afternoon before the sighting, my daughter was in Viera with a friend, and they heard the sky trumpeting noise.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Axman (20th January 2017), Bruno (20th January 2017), CD7 (20th January 2017), EFO (20th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017), joeecho (21st January 2017), RunningDeer (20th January 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Always get a copy of any reports you give to M.U.F.O.N.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Axman (20th January 2017), EFO (20th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017), Noelle (20th January 2017), RunningDeer (20th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hi shadowstalker
    Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Why report them to organisations at all?
    The reports only help the good guys get tracked down 0.o

But posting here is a good thing

I forget who said "if you could see all the ships flying around above you, the sky would be blacked out" William Tomkins maybe?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

EFO (21st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017), joeecho (21st January 2017), Noelle (20th January 2017), RunningDeer (21st January 2017), shadowstalker (22nd January 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Hi, Sunny-side-up.

I wondered about that. Does anyone else have insight to share on reporting to organizations like MUFON? It is the only organization that we reported it to.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

EFO (21st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017), joeecho (21st January 2017), RunningDeer (21st January 2017), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Hi, Sunny-side-up.

I wondered about that. Does anyone else have insight to share on reporting to organizations like MUFON? It is the only organization that we reported it to.
    LadyM,as far as I know,all this kind of reports became only statistics in a dusty drawer and a point on EFO's sighting maps on internet or elsewhere in this kind of organizations,excepting those cases where military or other more or less secret agencies with 3 or more letters are interested in retrieval objects or informations.

My sincerely advice to you and your husband is to use this platform in cases like this.Maybe you'll receive more support/infos than elsewhere.

And
    Quote While my my first gut response to the sighting was that it is connected to the dream, my gut instincts are not always right. Strangely, the afternoon before the sighting, my daughter was in Viera with a friend, and they heard the sky trumpeting noise.
    your gut was right this time and it was a very good synchronicity before and perhaps after event.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017), joeecho (22nd January 2017), Noelle (21st January 2017), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Thank you, EFO, for your comments. What you and Sunny-side-up say makes sense and will be what we do next time ... hoping there is a next time.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

EFO (21st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017), joeecho (22nd January 2017)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Thank you, EFO, for your comments. What you and Sunny-side-up say makes sense and will be what we do next time ... hoping there is a next time.
    Don't have to thank me,I should thank to your husband that he have the strength/intuition/or whatever else was in that moment to turn his sight on that direction after a hard working day and see what he saw and to you for bringing forward his encounter with all preceded events.

And will be next time/s.It was only his beginning.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017), joeecho (22nd January 2017), Noelle (21st January 2017)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Very kind words, EFO -- and I will pass them along to my husband.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

EFO (21st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017), joeecho (22nd January 2017)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Dear LadyM,I read your posts
    Quote My husband says yes. What he saw was a red orb with white on the outside. Although my husband's photos show two lights, he thinks it was one object.
    and
    Quote ...Do you have any links to the infrared footage to share? We did not have any storms in the area, but when I went outside with my husband to look I saw a single cloud move in over the area of sky where the UFO was (at 45 deg angle looking south, south-east) seen just moments before. My husband had no fear at all, before or after, he just thought he was going nuts. He's a US Marine veteran and has 20 years of experience in law enforcement. So, he is used to seeing all sorts of crafts -- planes, helicopters, drones, etc.
    related to your husband's sighting on this thread .

For your first quote:Your husband was right - there was one object.You can easily see its reflection on camera's CCD.It's on the upper left.This reflection is the proof that the object existed.Further more on that reflection from the "good picture" you can see its shape and dimension.Please see my post with photos.Perhaps will help.For bigger and download images,click on photo (a small window is open),click again on the photo from that window and the image will open.

For infrared footage with real EFOs and other things:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiOvni2012/videos
    there are many other reliable youtube useres but I can't find them right now.

Perhaps night vision footage will also help (some of them) :
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Lou20764/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/user/kohertion/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFlukeSkywatcher/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHU...&live_view=500

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd January 2017), joeecho (22nd January 2017)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Hello, EFO. Thank you for all this great information and link. I am checking out your UFO drops orb thread right now. I noticed those objects in my husband's photos: in one it looks like a star (orb shaped) and in the other it looks like an odd shaped cloud. We never thought anything of it. Our focus was on the bright lights. So, thank you very much for pointing it out.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

EFO (22nd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd January 2017), joeecho (22nd January 2017)

28. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Hi, Sunny-side-up.

become your own discloser project and reporting authority, you dont need anyone else.

I made this years ago, please check it out.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi shadowstalker
    Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Why report them to organisations at all?
    The reports only help the good guys get tracked down 0.o

But posting here is a good thing

I forget who said "if you could see all the ships flying around above you, the sky would be blacked out" William Tomkins maybe?
    LadyM said they had filed a report.

Your right on that but some folks actually do still report to them that's why i said it, just in case it was reported to them. they have a nasty habit of supposedly loosing reports.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 22nd January 2017 at 15:48.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

EFO (22nd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd January 2017), joeecho (22nd January 2017), Noelle (22nd January 2017)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Thanks, shadowstalker. We decided to report it because of the value it might offer researchers and, more importantly, other UFO observers. We went onto MUFON that night, before submitting out report, and saw a report on a similar sighting submitted by someone in Miramar, FL the same night. That was of value to us. By I do understand your point.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

EFO (22nd January 2017), shadowstalker (22nd January 2017), Shannon (22nd January 2017)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

This post from the Orange orb blog is pretty interesting pertaining to people not seeing ufos that are witness by others. If you check out the video linked to Facebook it's pretty cool footage.

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)

https://orangeorb.blogspot.com/2016/...-ufos.html?m=1

Eugene Glass Artist's UFOs
    Responding to my post the other day here at the Orb about orange orb synchronicity, my friend Jamie (who is a fantastic glass artist) commented:

Jamie Burress-Kovacs That reminded me of when I saw 5 orange orb looking UFOs by the University of Oregon in downtown Eugene on June 15, 2014. If you go to my photos and click on my videos, I posted the video of them on here. Unfortunately, my dang phone ran out of storage right when 3 of them appeared, so I only got a few seconds of the last 3. Before I started filming though, I saw them and was yelling to the U of O kids walking in the street next to me to look up at the UFOs, and they totally just stared at me like I was crazy and ignored me! Over 15 people I tried to tell to look up, and not a single one did! It was right outside the Caspian Cafe, about 2am, I think, and I was picking up an order to-go and I think everyone else around me were just drunk and thinking I was a crazy person trying to mess with them. I should have just recorded video the whole time instead.
    I told her that this very strange non-reaction from some people is common. I've had that happen many times; clearly I and sometimes, a few others, are looking at something unusual in the sky. Yet those around just won't bother to look up and see for themselves. I find that fascinating, as well as frustrating.

Jamie very kindly gave permission to link to her footage:

UFOs in Eugene
    https://www.facebook.com/jamieburres...type=3&theater

Jamie's video of UFOs seen through night vision glasses.
    More night vision

Posted by Regan Lee at 9:10 PM

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

EFO (23rd January 2017), joeecho (22nd January 2017), Noelle (22nd January 2017)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Hi, Shannon. I observed this phenomenon with faces in trees and in the sky (nature spirits and elementals). Before learning about them, I never noticed the faces, specifically in the trees, even though I would pass them every day on my walks. After learning about them (becoming more aware), I see them everywhere. I often take photos of them and will show my husband and other family members, and they struggle to see what I can so easily see. I think that when we expand our awareness of the metaphysical, our vibration increases, allowing us to perceive things that vibrate at higher frequencies. Like the nature spirits, perhaps many of the UFOs that people observe vibrate at higher frequencies.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

CD7 (22nd January 2017), EFO (23rd January 2017), joeecho (22nd January 2017), Shannon (23rd January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2