+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Love is the Answer - Continued

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Default Love is the Answer - Continued

I would like to share with ya'll a recent direct experience I had pertaining to this statement - one that I am sure many may feel is a bit cliched or oversimplified. I would like to offer my story, with evidence, to explain that in actuality, its simplicity and power is what makes it so powerfully true.

I am a TI, and have been so for most, if not all of my life. My mother is as well. About four years ago, I began to realize that she was being used as a conduit to attack me. I was struggling at the time with a very difficult life situation and was burdened by heavy trauma. I felt like I was on the daily trying to keep my head above water while drowning in a sea of despair.

Of course at the same time, my mother was incessantly calling me with her own problems. Every time I got off the phone with her, I was so overwhelmed by the negativity that she would download into me/dump on me that I would become hysterical, and oftentimes bedridden with depression. It was a horribly vicious cycle.

When I began to realize what she was doing to me (unwittingly I later realized) I began to distance myself for my own self preservation. The backlash was ENORMOUS. She went from merely unloading staggering bundles of negativity for me to process for her (as I am an intuitive empath), she went one step farther and began vehemently attacking me any time we talked. She would turn on a dime and say the most insulting, upsetting things, seemingly out of nowhere, without any basis in reality.

When this began happening, despite my feeling and knowing that the whole phenomenon was happening despite my mother's conscious input (her true being is actually extremely loving and generous), my ego would of course react in a knee-jerk fashion, and try as I might to reason with her and defend myself, anything i said to those ends only fed the problem and made things worse, to the point that I would explode and say something I later regretted.

It has taken several years of training - and more often than not stretches of strong boundaries and barred communications - for me to come to where I am now. I began to see how I did not want to forever remain estranged from my mother. On top of that, my entire life all I have ever wanted to do is help my mother, and free her from the grips of whatever has been torturing her for as long as I have known her. I did not see how I could do that without doing my best to maintain contact with her.

So, at times when I have felt strong, I have reached out and allowed communication to pick up where it left off. Each time, it has inevitably ended in her attacking me out of the blue, and each time I am reminded of how very far I still have to go, being thrown off each time, feeling hurt and upset, despite knowing that what is attacking my is not my real mother at all, but most likely some sort of draco overlay.

So I would like to share with you all the most recent back and forth, which fortunately happened via text, which gave me the time and space I needed to respond as carefully and thoughtfully as possible. Also helpful is that I was able to transcribe it, to remind myself of how truly bizarre it is when this happens - out of the blue. She actually came to visit me for a day last month - something that has not happened for several years now - and she had nothing but the kindest things to say to me about my mothering, my strength, my goodness as a person....

Despite having the text as a buffer for my reactions in this most recent "showdown," I still struggled with wanting to explain, to defend myself. To refute her bizarre claims and accusations.

It was only at the end of this back and forth when I realized, the only thing I can really say is "i love you." It was this statement alone that ended the diatribe she had unleashed.

In the past when this kind of thing happens, she has gone on and on, leaving nasty voicemails, sending nasty emails and texts. However this time, as soon as I sent her these simple words, sans caveats or addendums of ANY kind (which in my supposition would be small egoic attempts to slip another last word in edgewise), all communication ceased. She has not texted, voicemailed, or emailed since. Miraculous.

LOVE is, truly and simply, the answer.

And so for anyone who cares to see it, here is the evidence.

Mom.
    Jan 21, 7:15pm EST: Remember that picture of me at your birthday with you and Walker and Edward that I absolutely DETESTED how did you happen to get it (along with all of the others) and WHY did you choose to frame it? How did you come to own my cutting boards from The Elements? It might have been courteous to ask first, you know I have given you many of my favorite possessions…?

Jan 21, 11:22pm EST: Do you actually believe in love, peace and unity with all people, do you really want to help people? You sound really put upon if I ask you for help – and I did not understand what you meant by “we all eat each other” or “they are going to start a civil war and let us all kill each other off.” Your apartment seems so full of very carefully styled areas of contentment but your mind seems very troubled. Like Edward you seem suspicious and paranoid of even loving family members who rather than using each other feel happy and stronger when we help each other reunite.

Me.
    Jan 21, 9:42 pm MST: I am sorry I did not know you did not like that photograph of all of us – I can't remember but assume you gave it to me.

Jan 21, 9:44pm MST: As for the cutting boards – I asked if I could have them when I came up with you that time to help you get things from the house in Thomaston.

Jan 21, 9:45 pm MST: I would like to believe in love and try my best despite what I see happening in the world.

Jan 21, 9:48pm MST: I find it unfortunate that you feel like I don't want to help you – I called both Billie and Edward as soon as I got your message.

Jan 21, 9:49pm MST: I do the best I can.

Jan 21, 9:50pm MST: Of course if you prefer Moebius and I can hold off on our visit in February.

Jan21, 9:51pm MST: I don't want to overwhelm you and it sounds like you have a lot going on what with juggling Walker's school, your new job, and figuring out your living situation.

Jan 21,9:52pm MST: Perhaps it would be better to wait.

Jan 21, 10:09pm MST:What I do not understand is how you can go from having nothing but compliments for me to questioning whether I even believe in love among other things.

Jan 21, 10:13pm MST: It is difficult for anybody to relax and let their guard down completely around someone so changeable and unpredictable.

Jan 21, 10:14pm MST: Of course because I love you I do my best to remain open with you.

Jan 21, 10:18pm MST: I realized over the years that I cannot make you happy – all I can do is love you, even if that means there is nothing I can do to help you.

Jan 21, 10:19pm MST: I am sorry about Edward I can understand how distressing it must be for you.

Jan 21, 10:20pm MST: I hope that you and Walker can figure out a situation that is best for both of you.

Jan 21, 10:21pm MST: I love you both and wish you both the best.

Mom.
    Jan 22, 8:59pm EST: Why don't you focus on making yourself happy, I think that's how the world works best.

Me.
    Jan 22, 10:25pm EST: I suggest that you take your own advice there.

Mom.
    Jan 23, 10:49am EST:If you have become the two-faced negative force who takes pleasure from leading lost people down the road to evil like the group of people you have been hanging with please understand you have no power over me or my children as we are believers in God and the light and don't recognize or associate with evil, witchcraft, aliens or the underworld.

Me.
    Jan 23, 10:51am EST: I am one of your children.

Mom.
    Jan 23, 11:00am EST: Go backstab and take down some others today with your idleness and love of the underworld. I'm sure you are way behind schedule in your disrespectful and unrelenting quest to make the world all you think it should be.

Me.
    Jan 23, 11:02am EST: I am sorry you feel that way.

Jan 23, 11:04am EST: I cannot help the fact that you refuse to look at yourself

Jan 23, 11:05am EST: I love you and look forward to a day when we can communicate sans hostility.

Mom.
    Jan 24, 9:06am EST: Why do you mistreat, hurt and deny people and then need to control the situation to the point of not even allowing a mistreated voice? Why do you feel the need to argue your point always having the last word and again dominating? Are you so wired for intense competition that you can never meet half way? Why do you keep Moebius from having a Christmas tree? She can believe in Christianity if she chooses. Why are you so disrespectful of your mother and talk down even arguing with daddy? Was Nancy Slate right? Should Moebius have been taken away from you?

Jan 24, 9:09am EST: I know what control, manipulation and abuse feels like and I am afraid it feels just like what you do to me and others. No one wants to be abused and mistreated and not be able to speak up for themselves, not in a country that has freedom of speech!

Jan 24, 9:19am EST: You want to bully me and throw sand in my face you just don't want me to get upset about it!

Me.
    Jan 24, 11:50am EST: I love you

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Iloveyou (24th April 2017), latina (27th January 2017), lilac (27th January 2017), Mercedes (27th January 2017), Noelle (27th January 2017), sdv (28th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: Love is the Answer - Continued

That's a stunning share, Freedom Train, thank you for this direct insight into these dynamics. I have experienced the same thing and the stages of fruitless frustration, defending, explaining and finally distancing for survival but burdened by the unsettled questions in the air and never succeeding in getting the other person to hear that you're trying to help. It did often seem like a switch that turned on and off in an instant like I was dealing with two completely different people, and I wondered if he was being used. When you say TI, do you mean non-human or at least non government, or do you mean black-ops in some way? I assume saying I love you wouldn't 'help' the black ops but might help empower the person being used to fight them off? I also feel the whole drama completely reduces to cutting the cord of their energy sucking access, including hope of continued interaction if need be and just saying I love you and truly letting go. That's exactly the last and only thing I did too recently for the holiday contact and it was the first time there was no vicious response. I'd be very interested if you wanted to share updates.
    Good job, best wishes.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Iloveyou (24th April 2017), Mercedes (27th January 2017), Noelle (27th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

waves, thank you for your input! What is so amazing to me is seeing how this pattern is SO COMMON amongst especially those of us who are sensitives.

As a TI, I first assumed it was all coming from the Reptilians. Then I began to learn of government programs, such as MK Ultra. I consider any government/black ops programs to be masterminded by the cabal/self serving ET's anyway, so it's all one in the same in my opinion. Most of my targeting involves energetic attack, psychological torture, and the utilization of those closest to me as conduits. I am also targeted financially.

Yes, saying "I love you" is a two-pronged approach.

1) Disarms the attacking overlay
    2) Speaks to/recognizes the benevolent soul within, that which is being used and smothered. My hope is that this energetic gift acts incrementally to free conduits of their manipulations

I would be happy to share updates, as well as to hear about yours!

Love and gratititude, in solidarity

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Iloveyou (24th April 2017), Mercedes (27th January 2017), Noelle (27th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Thank you for sharing this. It was painful for me to read, so it must be triple painful to be on the receiving end. Because your loving response is authentic, it proves to be more powerful, ending the dagger throwing. And it's the perfect way to "fly above it."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Iloveyou (24th April 2017), Mercedes (27th January 2017), The Freedom Train (28th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a very powerful story and I thank you for sharing it. I'm sure you have marks in your heart because of this exchange of words. I have learned for instance that the best way to stop a child tantrum is to bear hug the child and say "I love you with all my heart here and now" Most of the time the person being aggressive or attacking someone is someone who is crying for attention and love, a person who feels nobody sees him/her and the way the subconscious mind make us to act to get noticed. It is great that everything is better now with your mom.
    I remember a coworker who every time I said anything to the group, she found the way to give us her explanation why it was exactly the opposite, if I said white she said black. I said it was raining she said I can see the sun is showing, etc. Very draining for me. So in order for me to not get engaged any longer in that exchange I just started to answer like this: Oh, I get you, this is a different way to see this (whatever). Very fast she sopped doing it because I did not fed the situation and everybody else did the same. Suddenly...our workplace was very peaceful....
    I think that we all should use the words "I love you" more often, same as "Thank You" and if we are shy or don't have that custom it should be done mentally because INTENTION is what moves the energy of love...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to latina For This Post:

Guish (28th January 2017), Iloveyou (24th April 2017), Mercedes (27th January 2017), Noelle (27th January 2017), The Freedom Train (28th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

On more than one occasion I have heard that still small voice within remind me and say "Love is the only answer."

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Guish (28th January 2017), Iloveyou (24th April 2017), Mercedes (27th January 2017), The Freedom Train (28th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Interesting- it would seem like all humans my self included you both fear rejection more than anything else and use excuse scenarios as feelers just in case out right refusal was on the cards. Surprise is the best form of join up in my opinion. Go for it while you can. full fill your needs pick up the Baton and play.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Thank you for sharing this. It was painful for me to read, so it must be triple painful to be on the receiving end. Because your loving response is authentic, it proves to be more powerful, ending the dagger throwing. And it's the perfect way to "fly above it."
    Thanks for your loving and supportive responses LadyM.

Actually, at first I was indeed upset because I was caught off guard, having thought as usual that perhaps, finally, things would finally be different between my mother and I, that my presence was sufficient in maintaining our relationship above the level of this debacle. So I was at first shocked and upset that my wishful thinking was wrong in this case. The usual. But I very quickly recovered, this being not anything new, I am very used to the pattern. By the end, I was really a little detached, but felt very happy that I was able to resist my own egoic desires (at the very end) to continue it's own assertions in self defense or giving of advice, and to leave it simply with the expression of the true sentiment, of what I feel in my heart for the soul of who my mother really is: that I do love her very much.

This is what I wanted to show everyone on the forum. To show an attacker love is indeed the most powerful act, the one that disarms and transmutes.

What is necessary for me is to see that the attacking agent is separate from the loving person who I know my mother (or the fill-in-the-blank attacker) to be. In this way, for me, it is much easier to tell my mother I love her while she is being used to attack me.

That being said, it takes A LOT of practice, and even in the text exchange i posted above, all can clearly see how it was only at the very end that I relinquished my egoic need to defend and advise, no matter how carefully and calmly I asserted myself in measured words.

In addition, dealing with this phenomenon in written word is far easier than dealing with it in person or on the phone, in which case there is no buffer of time to process.

SO the point being that I want to show how difficult it can be, but that it CAN be done, and when accomplished, is EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE in neutralizing negativity, disarming attackers (energetic and otherwise), and transmuting the energies involved.

I wanted to expose an aspect of my life that has been a lifelong struggle for me as an instructive case history that hopefully other sensitives can learn from, because it does seem to me that we all have the same challenges to deal with in various iterations.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Interesting- it would seem like all humans my self included you both fear rejection more than anything else and use excuse scenarios as feelers just in case out right refusal was on the cards. Surprise is the best form of join up in my opinion. Go for it while you can. full fill your needs pick up the Baton and play.
    ??

For whatever reason, I do not understand what you mean. Please, if you could elaborate? I have read this over and over and still cannot grasp what you are talking about - and I very much want to understand!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by latina (here)
    This is a very powerful story and I thank you for sharing it. I'm sure you have marks in your heart because of this exchange of words. I have learned for instance that the best way to stop a child tantrum is to bear hug the child and say "I love you with all my heart here and now" Most of the time the person being aggressive or attacking someone is someone who is crying for attention and love, a person who feels nobody sees him/her and the way the subconscious mind make us to act to get noticed. It is great that everything is better now with your mom.
    I remember a coworker who every time I said anything to the group, she found the way to give us her explanation why it was exactly the opposite, if I said white she said black. I said it was raining she said I can see the sun is showing, etc. Very draining for me. So in order for me to not get engaged any longer in that exchange I just started to answer like this: Oh, I get you, this is a different way to see this (whatever). Very fast she sopped doing it because I did not fed the situation and everybody else did the same. Suddenly...our workplace was very peaceful....
    I think that we all should use the words "I love you" more often, same as "Thank You" and if we are shy or don't have that custom it should be done mentally because INTENTION is what moves the energy of love...
    Thank you latina for sharing your inspiring story of switching up the vibes with your co-worker, which did of course lighten the atmosphere of your entire workplace! Fantastic!!!!! Your strength and wisdom is inspiring

As for the marks on my heart, they are there for sure, but I am always healing and being healed, so I am not too worried about it. I am not upset about it for some reason. I really wanted to share this story so that other people dealing with similar situations could learn from it, or share their own stories, as you have done. So thank you!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Iloveyou (24th April 2017), Noelle (28th January 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    .... but felt very happy that I was able to resist my own egoic desires (at the very end) to continue it's own assertions in self defense or giving of advice, and to leave it simply with the expression of the true sentiment, of what I feel in my heart for the soul of who my mother really is: that I do love her very much.......
    The comment about defending or giving advice as purely an egotistical dead end effort jumped out at me. It's very hard to see that trying to explain, be fair, be rational is the wrong thing to do and isn't trying or loving. But all my defending, explaining, trying sure failed, not one word sunk in and the behavior kept escalating regardless. Somehow I was enabling it I assume now. I felt like when it's someone in your house, just saying I love you and walking away from extreme abuse feels like telling them they got away with it and that's all that will happen if they keep doing it. And then there's the mounting un-addressed, unresolved damage in the air when there's been so much unaccountability for hurtful actions for so long. Unresolved hurt is an open wound easy to re-enrage until desensitized with truth and mutual accountability. I'm coming to terms with the fact that that may never happen.
    Lots of love and gratitude back at you..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Okay, so I have had some amazing experiences recently. I am going to share my story and discussion of it soon on this thread, but in the meantime, I am going to share my very first youtube video. The audio quality is *horrible* - I have no idea why! I guess I have a bad microphone on my computer?? I have no idea. If anybody knows how to fix distortion in audio on a video clip please let me know --> I am all ears!!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th April 2017), Iloveyou (24th April 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,175 times in 10,105 posts

Thank you for sharing
    Love is the Answer

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

The Freedom Train (19th April 2017)

22. Link to Post #12