+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fade To Black | Episode 597 | Olav Phillips - Is UFO Disclosure Dead?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Fade To Black | Episode 597 | Olav Phillips - Is UFO Disclosure Dead?

Fade To Black

Episode 597 | Olav Phillips - Is UFO Disclosure Dead?

Aired 25th January 2017 | Published 26th January 2017

In this broadcast our guests are Olav Phillips and Larry Haber...Larry, who was the attorney for the John Titor family, joins us first to talk about and clear up some rumors that have been going around...and set the record straight, once and for all, on the time-traveler: John Titor.

Next up is Olav Phillips:

Olav Phillips is Conspiracy Researcher, specializing in the Secret Space Program, Exotic Aircraft, High Technology, Foreign Policy, Pre-History and Mysterious Civilizations.

Olav is the publisher and a writer for Paranoia Magazine and Mysterious Magazine. He has also written for Mysteries Magazine and served as Executive Producer and Principle Researcher for Ground Zero Radio with Clyde Lewis. Olav has also appeared on many popular radio shows as well as television presentations including: The Outer Edge, The Higher Side Chats, ConspiracyHQ TV, and FADE to BLACK.

Tonight we are going to discuss: Is Disclosure dead? We have been very close to achieving Disclosure on the UFO subject…combined with conspiracy theorists, UFO groups and the recent changes in Washington, DC…the question before us: Is Disclosure dead? Tonight, we’ll find out.

Olav's segment starts @ 31:13

Program notes here:http://jimmychurchradio.com/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th January 2017), Ecnal61 (29th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th February 2017), Inversion (29th January 2017), Noelle (28th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Fade To Black | Episode 597 | Olav Phillips - Is UFO Disclosure Dead?

Answer: No

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Fade To Black | Episode 597 | Olav Phillips - Is UFO Disclosure Dead?

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    Answer: No

Please expand-on & share your thoughts on this matter my friend...
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

+ Reply to Thread