+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Visions of the 4th density

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Visions of the 4th density

Based on own experience, I am going to try to expand on the topic of where I find we are right now - characteristics of the 3rd density, what are some of the 4th density characteristics, and what is it that bridges and moves humanity from 3rd density to 4th density.

These thoughts are my ideas based on what I learned and what that seemed to indicate and tell me emotionally.

As some of you might have read, from what I've experienced it very much appears to me that creation is infinite. The mathematical formula for creation I understand as:

i = 1

Where
    i = infinite love
    1 = true

I was able to pass between 3rd density, 4th density and beyond, what appeared to be the case was that these densities were planes of being with an upper and lower frequency. It appeared that in absolute terms the frequency increases with less density. In relative terms the frequency decreases with less density. Absolute means the perspective outside of a plane of being, relative means the perspective inside of a plane of being. So what this means is that moving from 3rd to 4th density means that the inner vibration rises up to a new fundamental frequency that is within the frequency range of the 4th density plane of being.

In the 4th density plane of being you will instantly notice a slower vibration of everything. Not slow and dense/heavy, but slow peaceful and light (in weight). Your absolute frequency is now higher without you being aware of it.

The inner frequency that you carry in 3rd density, in our current plane of being, is the subjective love as it relates to the level of absolute love. It is conditional though. It is the same in 4th density, but the subjective love is now unconditional instead of conditional, hence this is now corresponding to a higher level of absolute love than the level of love expressed at 3rd density.

The aspect of subjectivity is a very important piece of knowledge to be aware of. As a being one is subjective -each one of us have our own ideas, views, opinions, thoughts, emotions and definitions of what love is. This subjectivity places some degree of limitation upon love.

In being of subjective love as conditional, then the corresponding plane of being is a place like earth is now, where there is love, but not peace and truth.

In being of subjective love as unconditional, then the corresponding plane of being is a place of love and also peace and truth. This is the 4th density plane of being.

Because absolute love is infinite and totally without limitation, moving from 3rd density to 4th density, in other words raising one's level of absolute love one step, means also moving from a state of being with more overall limitation to a state of being with less overall limitation. Being/perception is like this, it expands when it is at a plane of higher absolute love and truth. There are infinite amounts of planes beyond the 4th density plane of being. The barrier between them is the level of love where your being expresses the full "flavor" of the love at that plane, it maxes out the capacity of being at it. So when you move from the 4th density, which is basically a plane of being which corresponds to our subjective vision of what heaven is like, to 5th density, you expand in consciousness by becoming the yin and yang - your soul mate brings a piece of absolute love that you do not have and you bring a piece of absolute love to your soul mate that your soul mate does not have, in doing this the combined soul now corresponds to one step higher level of absolute love, which through trinity with God is then born into a plane of being where that is the fundamental frequency.

So therefore, the awakening process is this process of forever seeking and becoming more of absolute love. Every time one expands, a new set of subjective ideas of what is now possible in love comes into play. And so on.

I think that when we see stars merging with other stars, black holes merging with other black holes, galaxies merging with other galaxies etc. I am seeing how creation at all levels constantly moves towards a merger at some point and level. There might come a day in each of our being, when we are a living universe and all the forms of love within it. In this being we are then finally merging with another universe being, and are now born into an even greater plane of being, beyond anyone's guess of what that is like. And this is still only the beginning!

So, from the point of view of the 3rd density reality, we really basically know very little about what being is and can be like.

Real joy comes when we realize this miracle and the truth of it, in a place of peace. That is what we need to focus on. The bridge from 3rd to 4th density reality is subjective unconditional love - truthfully living out in being your own ideas of what true unconditional love is.

Can you now see the difference between this and what nations, people, governments etc. battle for in our 3rd density reality. The battle, the suffering, the pains, the political plays, the patriotism, the nationalism, the pride, the wealth, the manipulation, the propaganda, the exclusion, the categorization of humans and all of that crap, it's all a false illusion, it's all a distraction relative to what we truly desire.

You may wonder what it looks like in 4th density. Pretty earth like but there was this very magnificent, magical, truthful, smooth and very beautiful "sheen" on the nature/surrounding, expressing peace. From what I remember it looked a little like this:

02:02 -> 02:16 (on full display, this is quite similar looking, but the light was a bit warmer in tone/hue)

When you turned and looked around, this sheen in motion was very beautiful. Imagine this combined with a great emotional depth within and a soft humming/even sound of peace in the background. That was much what it was like.

Last edited by WhiteLove; 29th January 2017 at 20:27.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Akeron (4th April 2017), bobme (29th January 2017), cascadian (29th January 2017), Fellow Aspirant (30th January 2017), Gillian (28th January 2017), ginnyk (28th January 2017), Inversion (28th January 2017), Noelle (28th January 2017), Pam (29th January 2017), Sojourner (29th January 2017), Sollve (13th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Visions of the 4th density

This might actually be 5th density that you are referring to.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

Pam (29th January 2017), WhiteLove (29th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

From the experiances I have had, I have already been 5d and above. The feeling of seeing the "upper" dimentions is now realised as rememberance of them. From my perspective. I have seen, what is to me, the 2d and not yet the 1d. The 2d I have seen is an enormous amount of souls and,or energys moving about constantly. Some seem to float, fly, around, and others appear as you or I would if we were to meet now. There are shadow type beings, light type beings, basically any type being I could never before imagine seeing,I have seen. Same with the energies I feel. I have seen humanoid type beings lately that are new to me. They look like human shape, but have darker blue "patterns" of what appear to be skin discolorizations all over their bald sculls. No hair. The energies they emit are not well intended. Sorry about going off topic. Yet somehow I know I have been The "upper" demensions already. They are familiar to me. Thanks.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Pam (29th January 2017), Sollve (13th April 2017), WhiteLove (29th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This really resonates with me! Thanks!

How did you experience these other dimensions?

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Since march this year I've been experiencing some visions that I cannot find an explanation. If someone have some knowledge and experience about this I would like to know about it.
    This visions are happening in other plane or dimension let's say, what I see right now is the reality I have always see and experience but now is different, is vibrating. Do you know when you close your eyes and see a lot of points vibrating? This pattern is what I see generally. But the interesting part is when I start to see light flashes happen around me like if the veil of the reality is opening to me. Every day I see also light orbs floating around the space (maybe it is prana, not sure yet) and dark orbs too. They appear and disappear instantly, moving around the room or sky.

The two biggest experience so far: one happens in my room, a light orb appears in front of me, I see it clearly go up and up, disappear and reappearing until it gets to the top and I can't see it, but for some reason the corner of my room is receiving light from "nowhere" for a second.
    The second experience happened on a friend's house, we are chilling out and I see a mark with a different color adopting a human figure, it disappears inmediatly and I see a black spot move from that point to another and vanish.

So in conclusion I feel like I'm starting to see the fourth dimension but I'm not quite sure yet. Is this happening to someone else?

+ Reply to Thread