+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disclosure in a TV show..... ???

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Default Disclosure in a TV show..... ???

I am already in the process of comparing all the sci-fi movies to line up the events sequence and identical story line components across the film genre, and now I am seeing the layman explanations of the Elites shananagans' showing up in other TV shows.

I was watching Drop Dead Diva and the episode of Hero (in season 6) discloses a Legal 'loophole' showing extreme Favoritism to big pharma in the FDA regulations and protocols: Drug classification vs. Supplement classification; and the procedural contradiction of red-tape/ feet-dragging regulations put in place by the political lobbyist forces dictating how the FDA deals with illegal and known law-skirting of safety issues regarding the FOOD / SUPPLEMENTS designation.

Please view and let me know what you think...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

bennycog (29th January 2017), Bruno (30th January 2017), Justplain (29th January 2017), Noelle (30th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (29th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Disclosure in a TV show..... ???

Although i dont watch much tv, except some sports with the sound turned down, one movie that seemed to be packed with revealing info to the general public was 'captain america the winter soldier'. This film discussed operation paperclip, the infiltration of american intelligence agencies by nazis (ie. hydra). Reference was even made to steve rogers (captn amerk himself) was the 'first super soldier' (meaning artificially enhanced human soldier). Also revealed was how all the snooping tech used by the spy agencies could be used to track and knock off citizens, and that not many would need to be killed to suppress the rest. Despite the distractions of the action and animation sequences in this film, these underlying messages were very useful and i believe demonstrate some goodwill on behalf of the filmmakers.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Heavy Duty (30th January 2017), Noelle (30th January 2017), xbusymom (30th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

It has been long stated that TPTB in line with universal law must relay what they are expecting to do to let the masses know in advance of what is to pass and make up their mind on the outcome....NO action means they have the right to implement whatever the want through ignorance.
    That means they use movies, tv and all sorts of other media to actually fill us in on what they are doing. As sad as this sounds..it makes perfect sense.
    When they are brought in front of the true powers that be to be judged they can claim that they did nothing wrong as they advertised everything prior to the actual event.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Heavy Duty (30th January 2017), Noelle (30th January 2017), xbusymom (30th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    It has been long stated that TPTB in line with universal law must relay what they are expecting to do to let the masses know in advance of what is to pass and make up their mind on the outcome....NO action means they have the right to implement whatever the want through ignorance.
    That means they use movies, tv and all sorts of other media to actually fill us in on what they are doing. As sad as this sounds..it makes perfect sense.
    When they are brought in front of the true powers that be to be judged they can claim that they did nothing wrong as they advertised everything prior to the actual event.
    I have a feeling that this logic about tptb getting 'permission' to do dastardly deeds will exempt them from karma is just nonsense. Just because you warn a guy you're gonna kill him doesnt obliterate the karma for murder. There may be some black magic involved in this 'disclosing' future events through the media but that doesnt mean the audience approves of the result, and usually they dont take it seriously. When i saw 'night of the living dead' in the seventies the audience got a good scare and revulsion but no one took it seriously.

The black magic involved may be more along the lines of using the audience's minds to magnify the ideas displayed in the video to increase its likelihood of happening.

In any case, trying to bring about evil will result in very hard karma for the perpetrators. One way or another they'll pay. What we want to do is not put our mind energy into energizing their evil goals.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

I have read in some astral projection books, old and recent, that many of the ideas that manifest here in the physical dimension originate in the astral dimension or even higher dimensions. These ideas would include inventions as well as books, screenplays, and other things that we create in the physical. If this is true, that ideas for some books, movies, and TV shows flow from above to below (astral to physical) in the form of thought energy, then we can say that these sources could either be benign (trying to give us a heads up or get us out of this mess) or malignant (black magicians and other negative entities). I hope this makes sense.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (30th January 2017), Heavy Duty (30th January 2017), Justplain (30th January 2017), xbusymom (30th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread