+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Executive Order - Entry Suspension (aka by MSM as the "Muslim Ban")

1. Link to Post #81
    Australia Avalon Member Innocent Warrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,160 times in 3,047 posts

Default Re: Trump's Executive Order - Entry Suspension (aka by MSM as the "Muslim Ban")

Quote Posted by Sean (here)
    Well, I started this thread, so, I have to report back that I've found out there is "more to the story".

I follow WikiLeaks on Twitter, and they tweeted out a link to the "Jimmy Dore" show on YouTube:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4FTFB9GDfls

Watch it, he makes reference to an article written by Seth Frantzman that effectively destroys this whole "ban" scenario, and points out the hypocrisy of protesting the "banning" of Muslims from coming here, but NOT protesting the BOMBING of the same people under Obama. Further, the 7 countries named, were named because they were following Obama's template on the issue. You'll see when you watch. I have to admit, good points are made throughout.

Not a fan of Trump..But we were clearly(purposely) uninformed/misinformed (lied to) by media who didn't say these things.

Not a fan of Trump..But this whole thing is clearly a manipulation. That makes me very angry.. Thought I was a little smarter than that. Link to Frantzman article here:https://www.google.com/amp/s/sethfra...id-metropcs-us

Last thing: If Frantzman can break things down like this, than so could Duff.
    He didn't.
    Done with VT.
    The media is making it ridiculously difficult to comprehend what's really going on, I'm seeing they're either anti or pro Trump and it's difficult to find objective news sources. Lots of changes for the US means lots of changes for other countries and if you're like me, an Aussie with a very limited understanding of your laws etc. it's time consuming and frustrating to keep up with what's happening. I've well and truly warmed to Trump but I still just want to know the truth, whatever it is, so I've been trying to educate myself by listening to both sides and it's too time consuming.

Trump's press secretary said that Trump will be addressing the public directly in that speech he made on Trump's first full day of presidency, because the media is disinforming the public. From now on I'm just going to listen to what Trump and his staff says first and then come to the forum if I want to check anything or gain more understanding, it seems this is the best approach to staying informed now. I've found it helpful to follow Trump on Twitter too, I don't agree with everything he stands for but he doesn't mince words and he clears up misinformation. Wikileaks is excellent, they are honest and objective, they're on nobody's side but the people's and the truth. It's a shame about VT, I held their work in high esteem.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 31st January 2017 at 00:40.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

bluestflame (31st January 2017), BMJ (31st January 2017), Bruno (31st January 2017), DNA (31st January 2017), genevieve (31st January 2017), kirolak (31st January 2017), NancyV (31st January 2017), Sammy (31st January 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Default Re: Trump's Executive Order - Entry Suspension (aka by MSM as the "Muslim Ban")

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Quote Posted by Bruno (here)
    So trump is banning Muslims, but why not Saudi Muslims? Pakistani Muslims? Why are those Muslims acceptable? Is it because they have oil or military power or are there other less cynical reasons that I am not aware of?
    Nope... this is because he didn't ban Muslims.

Please check your sources and the sources those sources source.

Ok but that doesn't answer my question. Saudi's and Pakistani's have been involved in terrorism, especially funding it and they are countries with Muslim majorities so what are the special circumstances that allow them to not be part of The restrictions?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

abmqa (31st January 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Time to fire Sally Yates, Obama's AG..

Acting Attorney General Sally Yates is standing in outright defiance against President Donald Trump’s executive order, telling Justice Department lawyers not to defend it, according to CNN.

Can President Trump fire Yates, a Barack Obama appointee, as a result?

The answer is yes.

According to CNN, “The White House could choose to fire Yates and install someone who will carry out the administration’s priorities, but it did not immediately respond to a CNN request for comment.” The president did tweet on the topic, though, calling Yates an “Obama AG.”

Obama and Podesta are behind protests apparently it seems.. Never a dull moment in Politics..

Point which is worse tho.. how deep goes the content of the Swamp? I think President Trump is starting to stir the pot to see what surfaces, and damn, he is doing an excellent job getting the floaters to the surface.. IMHO

Source: http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/sally-...bama-democrat/

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Retired Member Sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,405 times in 4,698 posts

So trump is banning Muslims, but why not Saudi Muslims? Pakistani Muslims? Why are those Muslims acceptable? Is it because they have oil or military power or are there other less cynical reasons that I am not aware of?

Ok but that doesn't answer my question. Saudi's and Pakistani's have been involved in terrorism, especially funding it and they are countries with Muslim majorities so what are the special circumstances that allow them to not be part of The restrictions?
    Again, because it is not a Muslim ban. It is about the cooperation received by various other Muslim majority countries today with regards to our need to vet (Yemen, Libya, Somalia and Sudan) and/or the degree of instability in a country such as Iraq and Syria and/or the degree to which intelligence agencies know are actively supporting (funding and perhaps more) terrorism such as Iran

Also, consider that if there had been rogue elements that also held positions in various empowered capacities in the US in the past where these same elements had relationships with others from other governments who also were in positions to make things happen... and that these alliances may have been involved in nefarious activities in the past. This may be less the case today. Also consider that there has been a clear statement that additional countries may also go through the same process.

Consider that today, there may be a greater "cooperative" relationship with regards to elements within intelligence, military and police organizations who also demonstrate that reasonable trust should be extended until they might prove otherwise.

Consider the complexity of the world situation with regards to "under the table activities" and how those might be wound down (if they can be... if that is also the goal of the Trump administration as well as the goal of administrations in other countries). Each and every country should be considered independently with regards to anything as serious as this EO.
    Last edited by Sammy; 31st January 2017 at 01:57.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

Bob (31st January 2017), DNA (31st January 2017), genevieve (31st January 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st January 2017), KiwiElf (31st January 2017), NancyV (31st January 2017), turiya (31st January 2017)

8. Link to Post #85
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

If one has trouble finding where to go to get some sense of what is transpiring...
    A good source to get a good reality-check is from Paul Craig Roberts...

The Left Is Self-Destructing
    — Paul Craig Roberts
    January 30, 2017 | Categories: Articles & Columns
    The mindlessness is unbearable. Amnesty International tells us that we must “fight the Muslim ban” because Trump’s bigotry is wrecking lives. Anthony Dimaggio at CounterPunch says Trump should be impeached because his Islamophobia is a threat to the Constitution. This is not to single out these two, as the mindlessness is everywhere among those whose worldview is defined by Identity Politics.

One might think that Amnesty International should be fighting against the Bush/Cheney/Obama regime wars that have produced the refugees by killing and displacing millions of Muslims. For example, the ongoing war that Obama inflicted on Yemen results in the death of one Yemeni child every 10 minutes, according to UNICEF.

Where is Amnesty International?

Clearly America’s wars on Muslims wreck far more lives than Trump’s ban on immigrants. Why the focus on an immigration ban and not on wars that produce refugees? Is it because Obama is responsible for war and Trump for the ban? Is the liberal/progressive/left projecting Obama’s monstrous crimes onto Trump?

Is it that we must hate Trump and not Obama?

Immigration is not a right protected by the US Constitution. Where was Dimaggio when in the name of “the war on terror” the Bush/Obama regime destroyed the civil liberties guaranteed by the US Constitution? If Dimaggio is an American citizen, he should try immigrating to the UK, Germany, or France and see how far he gets.

The easiest and surest way for the Trump administration to stop the refugee problem, not only for the US but also for Europe and the West in general, is to stop the wars against Muslim countries that his predecessors started. The enormous sums of money squandered on gratuitous wars could instead be given to the countries that the US and NATO have destroyed. The simplest way to end the refugee problem is to stop producing refugees. This should be the focus of Trump, Amnesty, and Dimaggio.

Is everyone too busy hating to do anything sensible?

It is very disturbing that the liberal/progressive/left prefers to oppose Trump than to oppose war. Indeed, they want a war on Trump. How does this differ from the Bush/Obama war on Muslims?

The liberal/progressive/left is demonstrating a mindless hatred of the American people and the President that the people chose. This mindless hatred can achieve nothing but the discrediting of an alternative voice and the opening of the future to the least attractive elements of the right-wing.

The liberal/progressive/left will end up discrediting all critics, thereby empowering those to whom the liberal/progressive/left are most opposed.

Paul Craig Roberts

Night of the Liberal Dead

By Mark Dice
    Last edited by turiya; 31st January 2017 at 02:07.

9. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,768 times in 3,642 posts

Quote Posted by Sean (here)
    Here's the link:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/01...im-ban-fiasco/

Good one from Gordon Duff.
    Donald Trump has got to go.
    Do you understand the root of the refugee problem?
    This is a valid question and one that seems to be lost for folks who are looking at this solely as a humanitarian issue in terms of where the refugees should go.
    Do you understand the root of the refugee problem, because if you do not I would be more than happy to explain it to you.
    You see while the main stream media is beating a pan with a wooden spoon and demanding attention be given to the poor miss-placed refugees who need a home, not a thing was being stated by that same main stream media while the bombs were dropping by the tens of thousands creating this situation.
    Where was US sympathy while the bombs were dropping?
    Why is the US in Syria? The US was attempting to interfere in Syria long before there was a problem called ISIS. And you have to realize that ISIS was only created after the CIA realized Obama did not want to bloody his hands and out and out invade Syria with US forces.
    And you have to realize by now that ISIS was armed and made capable do to the war capable of toppling a Government because they were armed and supplied by none other than the Obama/Hillary/CIA team with good friends John McCain and Lindsey Graham in the senate. The Wikileaks e-mails exposed how Hillary after over throwing Kaddafi moved the weapons from Libya into Iraq to initially arm and help create ISIS. Wikileaks exposes Hillary Clinton Selling Arms to ISIS
    So now that we have covered how the Muslim refugee problem was in part created, I now ask you, do you not think they planned for this refugee problem and that they are using this problem to the utmost in terms of destabilizing world governments? We are talking about a refugee problem that is as large as the one created in WWII. http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/20/world/...eoples-report/
    You can't tell me that the Obama/Hillary/CIA team didn't know this problem was going to raise it's ugly head. There is a plan in place here for the destabilizing of world Governments so as to bring about the institution of a one world Government via George Soros and company.
    For all of the feigned shock and horror the left is displaying on que as instructed by their director the MSM whose producer is the CIA, the left needs to realize they are operating from a limited knowledge base, one that is solely provided by those attempting to inacta machiavelian take over of the world the likes of which have never been seen before.
    Trump is attempting to halt the influx of soldiers being brought in to the US for the sole purpose of destabilizing and destroying this country from within. We should be on our hands and knees thanking Trump right now for the horrors he is attempting to minimize.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bob (31st January 2017), DebJoy (31st January 2017), Eram (31st January 2017), genevieve (31st January 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st January 2017), KiwiElf (31st January 2017), NancyV (31st January 2017), Sammy (31st January 2017), turiya (31st January 2017)

11. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,756 times in 970 posts

Just heard at 9:20 pm EST that Trump has fired Sally Yates! Good move!

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Time to fire Sally Yates, Obama's AG..

Acting Attorney General Sally Yates is standing in outright defiance against President Donald Trump’s executive order, telling Justice Department lawyers not to defend it, according to CNN.

Can President Trump fire Yates, a Barack Obama appointee, as a result?

The answer is yes.

According to CNN, “The White House could choose to fire Yates and install someone who will carry out the administration’s priorities, but it did not immediately respond to a CNN request for comment.” The president did tweet on the topic, though, calling Yates an “Obama AG.”

Obama and Podesta are behind protests apparently it seems.. Never a dull moment in Politics..

Point which is worse tho.. how deep goes the content of the Swamp? I think President Trump is starting to stir the pot to see what surfaces, and damn, he is doing an excellent job getting the floaters to the surface.. IMHO

Source: http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/sally-...bama-democrat/
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

bluestflame (31st January 2017), Bob (31st January 2017), DNA (31st January 2017), Eram (31st January 2017), genevieve (31st January 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st January 2017), KiwiElf (31st January 2017), Sammy (31st January 2017), TargeT (31st January 2017), turiya (31st January 2017)

13. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

After giving the classic "Your're Fired !" statement to Yates, Dana James Boente was put in her place.

Dana James Boente (born February 7, 1954) is the Acting Attorney General of the United States as of January 30, 2017 and was previously the United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia.

Early life and education

Boente was born in Illinois in 1954. Boente is a graduate of St. Louis University (B.S.B.A. and M.B.A.) and its School of Law (J.D.). He has lived in Northern Virginia for 29 years.

Career

In 1982, he began his career as a law clerk for Chief U.S. District Judge J. Waldo Ackerman for the Central District of Illinois. Several years later, in 1984, he joined the Tax Division’s Criminal Section as part of the Attorney General’s Honors Program. Boente became an Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Fraud Unit of EDVA in 2001.

In December 2012, Boente was appointed by Attorney General Eric Holder to serve as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Louisiana, a position he held until September 2013. He became the Acting U.S. Attorney for EDVA by virtue of the Vacancy Reform Act on September 23, 2013, and served in that position until December 15, 2015.

He was nominated by President Barack Obama on October 8, 2015, and confirmed by the United States Senate on December 15, 2015, as the 60th U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA) and was appointed by President Donald Trump as Acting Attorney General on January 30, 2017, after Acting Attorney General Sally Yates was dismissed by Trump earlier that day.

14. Link to Post #89
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,304 times in 1,544 posts

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

bennycog (31st January 2017), BMJ (6th February 2017), Bob (31st January 2017), Ewan (31st January 2017), Fairy Friend (1st February 2017), genevieve (31st January 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st January 2017), KiwiElf (31st January 2017), NancyV (31st January 2017), Sammy (1st February 2017), TargeT (31st January 2017), turiya (31st January 2017), WildOrchid (31st January 2017)

16. Link to Post #90
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Hannity gives the facts on what the MSM has named, "The Muslim Ban"...

Hannity: Dems, celebs willing to
    gamble with American lives

(Published on Jan 30, 2017)

Last edited by turiya; 31st January 2017 at 11:25.

17. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

What interests me now after I saw Bill's analogy is - does the four ‘stages’ in granting rights apply to all situations regarding 7 muslim countries?
    There is no question whether one should grant the privilege or right for them to enter US, the question is: who gave the right to US to destroy someone's house/country?
    Of all countries - US has the least right to put bann on anyone.
    To preserve the security of US in this way - especially when encouraging wars and fears, createing new victims trough Middle East - it is not surprising that the victims have no choice but to illegally flee how and where who gets..
    If everyone had Trump's way of thinking - the refugees would have been condemned to unimaginable suffering, which is not so far from the truth ..

When Trump do something in the direction of cessation of creating new terrorists, and consequently new victims (which has been by far the most important policy of the US all these years) then I might start to think differently of Trumps actions

I apologize for potential errors - English is obviously not my native language
    Last edited by Isserley; 31st January 2017 at 11:48.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (31st January 2017), Bruno (31st January 2017), sunwings (31st January 2017)

19. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

I am saddened by the excuses being made for Trump on here. So much hate and fear. What is this ban saving anyone from? What a hornet nest. Liberal media bias and the atrocities committed by Obama and his government do not excuse laws that have no basis in reality! Trump is not a savior, just as Obama was not a savior.

With each passing day I see our humanity slipping away. I quite literally feel sick this morning.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

abmqa (31st January 2017), Billy Vasiliadis (31st January 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st January 2017), kirolak (31st January 2017), Tinman (31st January 2017)

21. Link to Post #93
    Australia Avalon Member Innocent Warrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,160 times in 3,047 posts

Bruno, politics isn't worth feeling sick about. There's so much more to life and humanity than the political systems or even the whole world. This is all insignificant when looking at the bigger picture of life and reality, don't let it get you down.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bruno (31st January 2017), Daozen (31st January 2017), PurpleLama (31st January 2017), sunwings (31st January 2017), TargeT (31st January 2017)

23. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

I am saddened by the excuses being made for Trump on here. So much hate and fear. What is this ban saving anyone from? What a hornet nest. Liberal media bias and the atrocities committed by Obama and his government do not excuse laws that have no basis in reality! Trump is not a savior, just as Obama was not a savior.

With each passing day I see our humanity slipping away. I quite literally feel sick this morning.
    I also felt sick when I began to realize how other Americans and other folks from other parts of the world were playing a direct role in creating the very situations that resulted in folks fleeing their countries for their lives when many if not most would far have preferred otherwise.

Truly sickening.

Now, if one agrees with what I just wrote, are they also aware of the complicated situation that has been implemented over the last 20 or so years with regards to this situation today - a situation where many wish this situation would "change" (for the better)? If so, how would one do that?

Let me use an analogy. You and a friend are riding your bikes and you have an accident. In the process of falling, you fall on a piece of broken glass which severs a significant vein or artery of one of your arms or legs. Your friend comes to your aid. What does that friend do? They might swiftly remove their shirt and rip it apart so as to create something that could be used to tie off the rapid blood loss, yes? If they are successful, their action may have saved your life by preventing you from bleeding to death.

But is that where any medical care ends? Your friend grabs their cellphone and calls 911. A paramedic team arrives and likely replaces your tie off with an improved, safer and hygienically clean tourniquet. If you live you will likely obtain further medical treatment, some of which may be long term so that you might recover from the accident fully.

The actions taken by the Trump administration are an attempt to tie off the danger first. Has this gone smoothly? Nope. Was there any preparation with regards to how best (from a PR standpoint) this should be rolled out? Nope but perhaps this is actually a plus because how does PR come anywhere near the obvious threat? Were there mistakes made even in the wording of the EO? In my opinion, yes... specifically with regards to the "green card" wording.

But let me ask you, what if your friend hesitated? What if they were concerned their shirt... full of sweat and who knows what other potential contaminants, might cause you an infection? And so they waited to act.

So I ask you... if you found yourself bleeding to death on the road, would you be worried you might get an infection? Would you prefer waiting for the paramedic?

So then... what if you died and went to a place you could look back upon the event? Would you think that perhaps it may have been wiser to act immediately even though there's some sloppiness and/or risk with the choice? Which risk is greater? The risk of death or a risk of infection?

Do you think if you asked the families of the folks killed in all the various terrorist attacks all across the world would agree it has been far more important to take the policy risks their governments have taken (look at Germany for example) than to expect their governments to take serious measures to keep their citizens safe?

Do you think inconveniencing some folks is in any way anywhere near as important as keeping folks safe?

Does anyone think that if each and every country actually took measures to keep their citizens safe that eventually the causes of these situations would be isolated and that whatever were the actual underlying causes (wink, wink) they would be forced into coming to the surface? Imagine if each and every country would take on "terrorism" both internally (the potential covert actors behind much of this activity) while simultaneously taking on the external, overt actions of terrorists and their underlying networks?

This is the strategy I would use. And if the internal (covert) causes could be eradicated quietly without unnecessary fallout, that to me makes most sense. But hey, I am just a poster on a single forum so who am I to have any clue?
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

Bob (31st January 2017), genevieve (31st January 2017), NancyV (31st January 2017), turiya (31st January 2017)

25. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not a "Muslim ban".... wink wink nod nod... because doing so would be illegal. Let Rudy Giuliani (such a reprehensible human being) explain it to you here... smh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF2k11QQW0g

26. Link to Post #96
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,676 times in 7,042 posts

Do you think if you asked the families of the folks killed in all the various terrorist attacks all across the world would agree it has been far more important to take the policy risks their governments have taken (look at Germany for example) than to expect their governments to take serious measures to keep their citizens safe?

Do you think inconveniencing some folks is in any way anywhere near as important as keeping folks safe?
    I'd wager the average American is one of the most educated, most informed inhabitant on this planet, comparatively & by modern definitions.

By my own personal definitions of "education" and "being informed" (based on observations of how one achieves those qualities currently) I'd say we are the most indoctrinated & most predictable as well, I'd say the average citizen's working political memory is 2 years or so, maybe less... so what you are pondering here is literally beyond their means with out some form of guidance or alternate education effort.

Imagine if each and every country would take on "terrorism" both internally (the potential covert actors behind much of this activity) while simultaneously taking on the external, overt actions of terrorists and their underlying networks?
    So you're not inclined to think that "Terrorism" is caused BY (or at least facilitated by) those very entities you would call on to stop it?

Terrorism is a tool of the state (not always the one that is currently in charge, but often..)

your seeing through it, but what you propose is exactly what a lot of (US) citizens think is being done currently. With that in mind, I don't think the solution will ever come from governments, not in their current forms.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by abmqa (here)

It's not a "Muslim ban".... wink wink nod nod... because doing so would be illegal. Let Rudy Giuliani (such a reprehensible human being) explain it to you here... smh...

It's a list of 7 countries the Obama administration had already been putting severe restrictions on. (no one cared when he did it...haha)

Obama & his cabinet didn't include Pakistan nor Saudi... that's why they aren't on the list.

What is this ban saving anyone from? .
    THIS:

THIS:

This:

this:

I could literally post thousands of these..

and you DO NOT want me to get into the child rape stuff (or adult rape) that's enough right there...

I'm not even sure how you could even ask that question.
    Last edited by TargeT; 31st January 2017 at 15:40.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bluestflame (1st February 2017), Bob (31st January 2017), Ewan (31st January 2017), genevieve (31st January 2017), NancyV (31st January 2017), Sammy (31st January 2017), turiya (31st January 2017)

28. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I'd wager the average American is one of the most educated, most informed inhabitant on this planet, comparatively & by modern definitions.

By my own personal definitions of "education" and "being informed" (based on observations of how one achieves those qualities currently) I'd say we are the most indoctrinated & most predictable as well, I'd say the average citizen's working political memory is 2 years or so, maybe less... so what you are pondering here is literally beyond their means with out some form of guidance or alternate education effort.
    I'd say the average American is the most self entitled, self involved and most immersed into corporate sponsored entertainment on the planet!

This is as intended. They (the powers that currently exist) do not want a well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking to become too large. Do not be fooled by the number of people we see here...they are the critical thinkers, these are exceptions ... they are the ones who do not have their minds glazed with systematic propaganda. Sadly these are the extreme minority in this country, as intended.

That said, I am very encouraged to see the number protesters in the US and the world. I feel it sends a much needed message to the current power structure. We are watching you and we will speak up!!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st February 2017 at 01:18. Reason: fixed quote formatting

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

Bruno (31st January 2017), Sammy (31st January 2017), TargeT (31st January 2017)

30. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    So you're not inclined to think that "Terrorism" is caused BY (or at least facilitated by) those very entities you would call on to stop it?

Terrorism is a tool of the state (not always the one that is currently in charge, but often..)

your seeing through it, but what you propose is exactly what a lot of (US) citizens think is being done currently. With that in mind, I don't think the solution will ever come from governments, not in their current forms.
    I did my best to word my post in a way that would clarify my view, part of which is based on my hope.

I will clarify better.

It is my opinion, in large part based on my observation of the world as it has come forth in the last several decades (if not for centuries and even millennia), that state actors (whether known to the public or not) have manipulated these situations such that, for example, terrorism happens and that the terrorism plays out so that the masses "buy" hook line and sinker" that the entire reason we are experiencing these events is based on the puppet/perpetrator. Note I have to use both words because they both apply. Folks like you and I, Target, know these perps are puppeteered. But (still) far to many of the masses can only see them as perps because they cannot fathom that elements within their own particular government and nation could possibly be behind these events.

Yet also, it is my hope, based on what I am observing not just in America but in the UK and now starting to spring up in so many movements developing in other countries that the very thing that David Icke, for example, has already stated as the critical thing that has to happen - that being a consciousness shift is actually starting to occur. And we know that for this shift to occur, it must be proceeded by a wake up. I see more and more the waking up. It is my opinion that Brexit, DTJ, the recent vote in Italy and all the movements which are showing a new guard is stepping in is proof of the waking up.

Now, it is logical to me that some of the folks who are in various governments are also part of these same awakening masses. If this is actually the case then not only would reform come from the outside, it would also have the opportunity to spring forth on an individual basis, one by one, from segments within the inside.

It is my hope and belief that DTJ wishes to see the world change for all for the better. It seems quite logical that if this is his honest, true desire that he would also empanel a team around him who also shared this same desire. It also makes sense to me that he would have "bridges" on the team to "the other side"... and I do not mean democrat vs republican, I mean "the old guard" (and many other words I could use that would point to what I mean) which spans all parties, all agencies, all branches of government, business, etc. It would also make sense to me that if any individual "bridge" demonstrates their interests are more to protect the old guard than to fulfill Trump's (and much of the world's) desire to be free of the old ways and the old guard's iron rule, then that individual will be marginalized or replaced.

So to summarize, it is my hope and my operational assumption for now, that DTJ and team desire that terrorism would be eliminated as a tool of the state, at least as far as it goes with US overtly observed state actors promulgating this as well as US covert state actors (as revealed by various leaks, but known to be real by many and for a long, long time). This may also create the example other countries might observe that gives them the strength and opportunity for their governments to clean up their act as well - a big task indeed, perhaps a dream too fantastic to reach for... but I hold to this hope and it is surely my desire that true change finally becomes a reality not just for our children, but for generations to come.

If we conclude that all forms of government will always use the tool of covertly creating terrorism (and all sorts of other forms of destabilization) then it is my opinion we are toast anyways and its just a matter of time before we self destruct or worse, become eternally enslaved with no hope for escape. So like DJT said to the impoverished communities in the inner cities, "What do you have to lose?"

I believe true change can happen. I have many data points that support my belief. The most important one is that it is getting harder and harder for the bad actors to get away with faking us out. As long as this trend continues, I hold hope true change has a real chance.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

abmqa (31st January 2017), Bob (31st January 2017), Ewan (31st January 2017), genevieve (31st January 2017), NancyV (31st January 2017), TargeT (31st January 2017)

32. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

That said, I am very encouraged to see the number protesters in the US and the world. I feel it sends a much needed message to the current power structure. We are watching you and we will speak up!!
    What will be great is when we see these protestors wake up to how they have been manipulated into protesting fiction and dark fantasy by the ones they should actually be protesting (like Soros for example) instead of allowing themselves to be incited by the organizations funded by folks like Soros and who are working hand in hand with sold out politicians on all sides of the isle.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

...and this is why Giuliani is not on the team, my friend.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

abmqa (31st January 2017), Bob (31st January 2017), genevieve (31st January 2017), NancyV (31st January 2017), TargeT (31st January 2017)

34. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

What will be great is when we see these protestors wake up to how they have been manipulated into protesting fiction and dark fantasy by the ones they should actually be protesting (like Soros for example) instead of allowing themselves to be incited by the organizations funded by folks like Soros and who are working hand in hand with sold out politicians on all sides of the isle.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

...and this is why Giuliani is not on the team, my friend.
    I am surprised but, I assure you I am extremely happy and thankful that trump did not choose him for the team.

Uh oh. Just learned that Rudy is now on the team...SMH
    Last edited by abmqa; 31st January 2017 at 20:05.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

Sammy (31st January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast