+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Study reveals substantial evidence of holographic universe

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,262 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Study reveals substantial evidence of holographic universe

We know that matter is mainly, hugely, filled with empty space. An atom is 99.9999% empty, only the nucleus has any density. The nucleus is surrounded by 'empty' space filled with electron wavicles. The protons and neutrons (and other components) in the nucleus itself are also wavicles with spin and lots of empty space. When these details are regarded one can see that the universe is a big empty light show, since the energy within the wavicles is a function of light (ie. E=mc2)..

Now, since our physical bodies and its five senses are made up of these empty space components, it is little wonder that our senses follow the rules of this illusion. This does not diminish the possbility that this illusion has a very good purpose. One can call the illusion 'brainwashng' or if one doesnt take it too 'personally' one can see the illusion could be a very good educational tool.

I personally believe that we have immortal souls. Our souls are brought to this illusion to experience separation, likely in part to grow to understand how special beng alive really is. The illusion, like a dream, is evetually awoken from.

I know there are many cruel and odd thngs about our reality here, such as malelovent aliens, evil astral beings that are parasites, etc., however it seems that we're are only given as much as we can handle. I know that if we as a species fail to evolve we will be flushed like atlantis was, however i dont think that we have yet fallen to the immoral depths that the poseids had fallen to, so we are still salvagable.

I dont see reality as a manifestation of a unrepentant demiurge. I see it as a school of learning. There is lots of research that shows that, such as Dr. Michael Newton's work. I suppose one can have another viewpoint, but does it give you anything constructive to work with?
    Last edited by Justplain; 1st February 2017 at 02:55. Reason: typo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bruno (2nd February 2017), Clear Light (1st February 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Here's another interesting video on the VR/Simulation theory.

Published on Oct 6, 2015
    Are we living in a virtual reality? Is the universe emerging from an information processing system? And if so, could we ever tell? Is it possible to 'hack' the system and change reality? Take a look at the evidence and decide for yourself!

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st February 2017), DNA (1st February 2017), Fellow Aspirant (1st February 2017), Griff (22nd February 2017), Innocent Warrior (2nd February 2017), Mad Hatter (2nd February 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I dont see reality as a manifestation of a unrepentant demiurge. I see it as a school of learning. There is lots of research that shows that, such as Dr. Michael Newton's work. I suppose one can have another viewpoint, but does it give you anything constructive to work with?
    Doesn't have to be a 'unrepentand demiurge', it could be a trickster archetype, for example. Establishing motive is not required. A school of learning is also very much a part of role-playing/ video games. Instead of diplomas, certificates, credentials the player is awarded experience points. There are a number of corporations that award points to the customer/ employee for displaying the type of behavior it wants to foster in the same.

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Justplain/joeecho/Clearlight-

My "Article" -as one PA member called it- at the OP of the previously linked to "Unifed"..." thread basically builds on interpretations written about by Amit Goswami (author of "Physics of the Soul" and "The Self Aware Universe); Gary Zukav (author of "the Dancing Wu Li Masters); and to some extent Fred Alan Wolf (author of "Yoga of Time Travel") though it is entirely founded in my own experience and interpreted for purposes of communication after years at my discipline.

I too am unaware of Bradenburg's work, thanks for the heads up.

Justplain/Clearlight-
    The above linked thread specifically assigns the observer a place in terms of the field itself and accounts for the field responding to that place to some degree, it builds upon work put forth by the above authors in that it incorporates consciousness as part of the space-time field. Another good source for this take, since you've mentioned Buddhism is "Time, Space, and Knowledge" by Tarthang Tulku.
    Last edited by boutreality; 1st February 2017 at 04:08.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Bruno (2nd February 2017), Clear Light (1st February 2017), joeecho (1st February 2017), Justplain (1st February 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

-I take it that GEM theory is a take on "quantum gravity" -a key point in the relativity-quantum theory disconnect- that assigns gravity to a characterization of the field owing to an EM-driven gyroscopic "resonance" effect, and I take no issue to that component.

I'd say it fits with my take that the "Space-Consciousness-Time" field "builds" into matter in accordance to what I call the Law of Probabilistic Propagation and the Law of Probabilistic Collapse and macro-scale gravity (Relativity) is then the continually propagated effect of the collapse characterized in GEM theory which itself gives eventual rise to a gravitational force sufficient to form atoms into molecules.

I cannot say I have the background to officially sign off on that theory since I have absolutely no interest in math and it can only serve to explain a piece of the puzzle that is the unified field if the role sentience plays is considered.
    Last edited by boutreality; 4th February 2017 at 06:16.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Bruno (2nd February 2017), Justplain (1st February 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)
    Doesn't have to be a 'unrepentand demiurge', it could be a trickster archetype, for example. Establishing motive is not required. A school of learning is also very much a part of role-playing/ video games. Instead of diplomas, certificates, credentials the player is awarded experience points. There are a number of corporations that award points to the customer/ employee for displaying the type of behavior it wants to foster in the same.
    Hi Joeecho, i believe don Juan made the point to Castenada that his mentorship could just be a trick. This is a risk, of being spiritually tricked, that we all need to recognize. Taking personal respnsibility for one's life means that one accepts that risk. This being said, i have to point you to Dr. Michael Newton's work. It appears our souls come from a much more mature realm than ours, where the purpose is spiritual growth that is collectively shared. Tricksterism may exist at the lower astral levels, but in a mature realm closer to the Source it doesnt exist. This light show is for a very serious purpose, the growth of the Source. It is an extremely arduous path, but if one appreciates the beauty in life, it is well worth the cost. And, we really dont have a lot of choice. Like don Juan told Castenada, you have the choice to stay crazy or being less so. One can choose to stay asleep, but after a while one gets tired with reincarnating into the same **** repeatedly.
    Last edited by Justplain; 1st February 2017 at 04:35.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Clear Light (1st February 2017), Innocent Warrior (1st February 2017), joeecho (1st February 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

"Universe is a Hologram as valid science" psyop, part of the 30% of Scientific Findings that are falsified and well funded, in terms of publication and attention, which Richard Alan Miller spoke about when interviewed by KC last year.
    He may have been tipping us off that this was coming.
    -And now that I've looked for the interview it may have not been last year and it may have not been posted on PA, but I remember the interview where he levelled the claim.

The subject of this thread is covered in another pre-dating thread where I and a few others have already posted and a merge may be in order:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...aphic-universe
    Last edited by boutreality; 1st February 2017 at 05:32.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st February 2017), DNA (1st February 2017), Fellow Aspirant (1st February 2017), Mad Hatter (2nd February 2017), Noelle (2nd February 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Shouldn't this thread be merged with this one? Can't figure out why mods merge some threads and not others.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...aphic-universe

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Hi Joeecho, i believe don Juan made the point to Castenada that his mentorship could just be a trick. This is a risk, of being spiritually tricked, that we all need to recognize. Taking personal respnsibility for one's life means that one accepts that risk. This being said, i have to point you to Dr. Michael Newton's work. It appears our souls come from a much more mature realm than ours, where the purpose is spiritual growth that is collectively shared. Tricksterism may exist at the lower astral levels, but in a mature realm closer to the Source it doesnt exist. This light show is for a very serious purpose, the growth of the Source. It is an extremely arduous path, but if one appreciates the beauty in life, it is well worth the cost. And, we really dont have a lot of choice. Like don Juan told Castenada, you have the choice to stay crazy or being less so. One can choose to stay asleep, but after a while one gets tired with reincarnating into the same **** repeatedly.
    The parts of your post I highlighted are excellent thoughts to keep in mind. The middle part not so much as Source and growth are not synonymous. Source is complete in and of itself, the light show/ apparent growth is merely an illusory shell game.

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Is The Universe A Hologram?

Published on 4 Aug 2015
    According to Leonard Susskind ("Bad Boy of Physics"), our reality is much stranger
    than it appears to be and life, the universe, EVERYTHING, might just be a holographic
    projection! Is the universe a hologram? Is reality an illusion?? Will we ever comprehend
    the vastness of outer space?

Special Thanks to:
    Books by Leonard Susskind
    http://www.amazon.com/Leonard-Susskin...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (2nd February 2017), Mad Hatter (2nd February 2017), ponda (1st February 2017)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Holographic Universe is evidence of extreme programming/ advanced brainwashing

This is not brainwashing 101, take everything that is humanly known about brainwashing and then take it to a level beyond that.

Imaging if one's entire perception of everything was the product of advanced brainwashing. Not a comfortable feeling for those who feel they are impervious to brainwashing, no?
    Oh, LOL, well I'm damn sure the Theoretical Physicists and Astrophysicists in the OP article I posted above won't thank you for this comment Joeecho eh ?

By the way if anyone is interested there's a 1996 book called "The Holographic Universe", written by Michael Talbot, PDF here :

Quote Put another way, there is evidence to suggest that our world and everything in it — from snowflakes to maple trees to falling stars and spinning electrons — are also only ghostly images, projections from a level of reality so beyond our own it is literally beyond both space and time.

The main architects of this astonishing idea are two of the world's most eminent thinkers: University of London physicist David Bohm, a protégé of Einstein's and one of the world's most respected quantum physicists; and Karl Pribram, a neurophysiologist at Stanford University and author of the classic neuropsychological textbook Languages of the Brain. Intriguingly, Bohm and Pribram arrived at their conclusions independently and while working from two very different directions.

Bohm became convinced of the universe's holographic nature only after years of dissatisfaction with standard theories inability to explain all of the phenomena encountered in quantum physics. Pribram became convinced because of the failure of standard theories of the brain to explain various neurophysiological puzzles.

However, after arriving at their views, Bohm and Pribram quickly realized the holographic model explained a number of other mysteries as well, including the apparent inability of any theory, no matter how comprehensive, ever to account for all the phenomena encountered in nature; the ability of individuals with hearing in only one ear to determine the direction from which a sound originates; and our ability to recognize the face of someone we have not seen for many years even if that person has changed considerably in the interim.

But the most staggering thing about the holographic model was that it suddenly made sense of a wide range of phenomena so elusive they generally have been categorized outside the province of scientific understanding. These include telepathy, precognition, mystical feelings of oneness with the universe, and even psychokinesis, or the ability of the mind to move physical objects without anyone touching them.

Indeed, it quickly became apparent to the ever growing number of scientists who came to embrace the holographic model that it helped explain virtually all paranormal and mystical experiences, and in the last half-dozen years or so it has continued to galvanize researchers and shed light on an increasing number of previously inexplicable phenomena

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

The vid below lasts for approx 1hr 30 mins , the last 30mins is a repeat....

Black Holes And The Holographic Universe (#Mind Blowing Documentary)

Compared by Actor Alan Alda .....

Published on 28 Mar 2016
    In this Black Hole Facts video, we are going to present you the two most famous
    phenomenons of the Modern world i.e., Black holes and the Holographic .

In this Black Hole Facts video, we are going to present you the black hole in the
    universe. If you haven't heard about black holes before, watching this real black .

Black Holes And The Holographic Universe (#Mind Blowing Documentary) Black
    Holes And The Holographic Universe (#Mind Blowing Documentary) Black .

In this Black Hole Facts video, we are going to take you through a journey across
    our universe where you can learn about the cosmic monsters i.e., black holes .
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th January 2018 at 21:38.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (2nd February 2017), Mad Hatter (2nd February 2017), uzn (1st February 2017)

21. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Without proof it´s just a whistle in the wind (Holographic, Computer Sim, Multiverse, etc ....). One could also say the Universe is a giant bowl of Soup. Without proof it´s just as good as any other Theory. Oh and "scientists say", now I will definitly believe it

@Cidersomerset:
    Here is the actual Fossil they found:

Thats an Artist rendition (a lot of Fantasy when into this one Like the coloring:

By the way: If we are the decendents of the Apes, why are they still around ?
    Last edited by uzn; 1st February 2017 at 14:26.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st February 2017), Mad Hatter (2nd February 2017)

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

yes I believe so. I have studied physics, quantum especially... and everywhere you turn, this truth becomes more evident. Just the idea of the black hole itself... leaves one questing the reality of all... Everything seems to be a code... We live in a program of our own making... as per the theory of the Observer...
    Energy... is the only constant... Through advances in science we are coming to terms with these notions, reaching towards Singularity... To meet ourselves... And become Whole again...
    https://youtu.be/aRQxLcPrLes
    We all fall like snow, to melt and evaporate...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yuki For This Post:

Clear Light (1st February 2017), Ewan (1st February 2017)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

The parts of your post I highlighted are excellent thoughts to keep in mind. The middle part not so much as Source and growth are not synonymous. Source is complete in and of itself, the light show/ apparent growth is merely an illusory shell game.
    Hi Joeecho, this is where we differ. You, and perhaps most gnostics, believe that reality is just a trap, a 'shell game'. This i disagree with.

Firstly, how do we know that even if the Source is complete (and perfect) that It wouldnt want to grow (whatever that entails)?

Secondly, evidence shows that mystics who get closer to the Source experience numerous revelations, such as 'we are all One', blissful joy, boundless love and cosmic consciousness. This demonstrates that journeying through the illusion brings greater enlightenment. A lesson from the school of life (in the hollographic illusion).

Thirdly, there is lots of evidence that existence in all the realms we experience (3d, astral, spirit, etc.) that genuine purpose is involved (some sources are posted above). It appears to be a very long and drawn out process, but it seems to have a goal. For our meek linear minds to comprehend this, it comes down to an oversimplification. The 'law of One' teachings indicate that as we grow in consciousness we come closer to the Source and somehow the Source (and we) benefits from this process. The incredible intelligence that created the multiverse left nothing much to chance, except perhaps enough randomness to give us the illusion/paradox of free choice. The design is too intelligent to be a wasteful shellgame, imho.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

boolacalaca (1st February 2017), Noelle (2nd February 2017), Yuki (2nd February 2017)

27. Link to Post #36
    Ecuador Avalon Member boolacalaca's Avatar
    Thanks

Firstly, how do we know that even if the Source is complete (and perfect) that It wouldnt want to grow (whatever that entails)?

Secondly, evidence shows that mystics who get closer to the Source experience numerous revelations, such as 'we are all One', blissful joy, boundless love and cosmic consciousness. This demonstrates that journeying through the illusion brings greater enlightenment. A lesson from the school of life (in the hollographic illusion).

Thirdly, there is lots of evidence that existence in all the realms we experience (3d, astral, spirit, etc.) that genuine purpose is involved (some sources are posted above). It appears to be a very long and drawn out process, but it seems to have a goal. For our meek linear minds to comprehend this, it comes down to an oversimplification. The 'law of One' teachings indicate that as we grow in consciousness we come closer to the Source and somehow the Source (and we) benefits from this process. The incredible intelligence that created the multiverse left nothing much to chance, except perhaps enough randomness to give us the illusion/paradox of free choice. The design is too intelligent to be a wasteful shellgame, imho.
    I definitely agree with you Justplain.
    A couple more points --

It's possible that Source IS growth and growth IS perfect - the natural order of things.
    What we call growth is just the natural unfolding of an infinite creative essence - the shining void that contains all.
    From my experiences, the messages from Source are about removing our concepts -- of what Source is, of what we are, of what it all means -- all of which limits.
    Ironically, greater enlightenment seems to be the result of shedding the stuff we've heaped on the perfection of being.
    It's the old Zen story about the greatest lesson is that there is no lesson -- we're complete.
    It's not so much about growing in consciousness -- instead, it's nothing more than getting out of our own way to be the full consciousness we already are.
    Holograms are a great metaphor for one aspect of it but that is all.
    Likewise, we are also not lotus flowers that literally open our petals when the light of wisdom hits us - another useful metaphor.
    There once was a time when science discovered evidence of the existence of atoms too,
    but we know how the virtual particle entangled soup of subatomic physics subsequently showed how immaterial that was.
    In an infinite creation where anything is possible we can chase explanations forever - but there will always be more.
    I'm not sure the point of all of it is a goal -- a goal sounds too much like a reductionist project with bullet points, critical path stages, resource schedules, etc.
    From my experience so far, it's much simpler, immediate, and wondrous.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boolacalaca For This Post:

Bruno (2nd February 2017), Clear Light (2nd February 2017), Justplain (2nd February 2017), Noelle (2nd February 2017), Yuki (2nd February 2017)

29. Link to Post #37
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Theoretical physicist, Sylvester James Gates discovered a computer code in proposed equations used to describe the cosmos (string theory, supersymmetric). Gates summarises what he's discovered in the clip below (12 minutes).

The code itself is worth noting, it's an error correcting code, invented by Claude Shannon in the 1940s. How bizarre. I haven't looked much into it yet but Shannon was an extaordinary and brilliant man, he is known as the father of information theory.

The video below is the 2016 Isaac Asimov Memorial Debate, Gates was a participant and they discussed the universe as a simulation (two hours).

Update -

The code (Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code) explained by Gates (eight minutes) -

The Physics World article, "Symbols Of Power" mentioned by Gates in the above video => http://www.bottomlayer.com/PWJun10gates.pdf

Gates' paper => https://arxiv.org/pdf/0806.0051v1.pdf
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 2nd February 2017 at 03:50. Reason: Update
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bruno (2nd February 2017), Cidersomerset (21st February 2017), Ewan (2nd February 2017), Mad Hatter (2nd February 2017), ponda (2nd February 2017)

31. Link to Post #38
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

If this universe is simulated, what are some of the more serious theories for the simulation, besides a learning experience? Could our 3D reality be a training program to prepare us for removing the real veil from humanity living on the real planet Earth? A video game that are way-in-the-future selves play for education and/or fun? Not long ago I watched a Dolores Cannon lecture in which she talks about backdrop or background people. I believe this has been covered in the forum before. It was one of the first things that flashed in my mind while reading the articles and watching the videos in the thread.
    Last edited by Noelle; 2nd February 2017 at 15:17.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

boolacalaca (2nd February 2017), Bruno (2nd February 2017), joeecho (2nd February 2017)

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    If this universe is simulated, what are some of the more serious theories for the simulation, besides a learning experience? Could our 3D reality be a training program to prepare us for removing the real veil from humanity living on the real planet Earth? A video game that are way-in-the-future selves play for education and/or fun? Not long ago I watched a Dolores Cannon lecture in which she talks about backdrop or background people. I believe this has been covered in the forum before. It was one of the first things that flashed in my mind while reading the articles and watching the videos in the the thread.
    The Allegory of the Cave hints of this LadyM

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

This is part of a bigger interview and Alex starts off about how more scientists
    are realising the universe is holographic......

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

uzn (3rd February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast