+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Commercial free energy generator for sale

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Commercial free energy generator for sale

Dear All,

I'm interested in this too. At first glance, it looks like a scaled-up version of Bearden's MEG (Motionless Electromagnetic Generator) which, by the way, is a patented device.

I would avoid Glenn Canady's Project Nsearch website like the plague. He wants the thing to go viral on the web which is a sure-fire way to kill it. Real free energy devices tend to get destroyed by the inventor's very own desire for fame and fortune which, of course, draws too much of the wrong sort of attention to themselves. Just look at what happened to Stanley Meyer, who had many US patents on his Water Fuel Cell...

If you do some research on Canady (just go through his website!), you will see that he has less than excellent credentials. He comes across as a fundamentalist God-Squader who believes that Dinosaurs co-existed with humans. I have no truck with guys like that.

Best regards,

John
    Last edited by Longjohn; 5th February 2017 at 17:16.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Longjohn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2017), Billy (5th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th February 2017), KiwiElf (27th October 2017), PathWalker (5th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Nikola Tesla (here)
    From the website: http://innovatehno.eu/products/

"The user (buyer) has to sign a contract, to not open the device for a period of 5 years, which is the period of warranty as well, that warranty can be extended for the next 5 years."

I have a proposal to make.. If you organize, via crowdfunding the 3800€ for the unit I will drive the next day to Zagreb and get one. I can test, film and post the results. As an former electrical engineer I am able to see does it work. So just get the money and I will "sacrifice" my self for this "hard work" and of course the unit stays with me
    They do say anyone is welcome to visit on their website. http://innovatehno.eu/order/
    Quote The way to get our IPP7.4 device is very easy. Write your name, country, state, postal code, email and your full phone number in the form below. In return, you will get the information of the availability, date and time of the delivery with your order number.

Do not write the full street address, the courier will call you from our official number, and will ask you for your address (we protect your identity in this way).
    You also can order by calling our phone numbers or visiting us at our address. See the details on our contact page.

I would want more information before any purchase, How about being the Avalon scout and visit anyway. Maybe an interview with video footage.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2017), Ernie Nemeth (5th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th February 2017), PathWalker (5th February 2017), TargeT (5th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Just posting a video of something 'working' in a basement with shots of a digital 'scope showing a sine wave really doesn't help. How can that be so hard to comprehend?

I mean, who would part with nearly four thousand euros on the basis of that? The website doesn't come close to addressing any of the issues.

It's a joke, or a scam. But if it's not (and it might be genuine), let's have some hard evidence shall we? Measurements, exposed test equipment, waveforms at different points in the device.

Just in case people have forgotten, or don't know, similar claims were made by Hope Girl and QEG. Then there was the Keshe fiasco (which seems at last to have been exposed a scam) , then there was the Irish company Steorn...

Maybe TPTB crush all these innovations, but on the other hand maybe it's all smoke and mirrors to get financial investments from the naive.
    +38598 22 11 66
    Call them,record them with a free call recorder app,convert it in mp3 format and put it here to see what they are capable of.
    I will do that tomorrow and report back.
    Well I contacted them as I said I would. But it's not good news.

They can't explain the principle of operation. It's a secret. Fair enough. Yet they describe the principle as "perpetuum mobile". OK. Right. Sure it is.
    Despite its connection to the mains electricity supply, it takes no energy. The question of why it's needed to be connected to the mains went unanswered.
    They have all the certificates (whatever that means) and technical info but can't supply that data.
    The three-phase version can only supply 6.7kW. That is very odd since their single phase version is advertised as 7.2 or 7.5 kW. How does that work?
    Like all these schemes, delivery will be in a few months time, in this case "towards the end of 2017".

On the plus side, they say they won't supply anything that doesn't work and that they'll put customer feedback on the website.

Looks like a few pertinent questions uncovers some weird gaps in their product data.

I really hope this time there might be something to this device and that their customer service department is just inept. But if we learn from similar claims from the past, and take their rather feeble information into account, it looks like another case of BS to me. Why wouldn't they give much more vigorous support for their revolutionary product?

Ho hum...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Charles Harris (8th February 2017), DNA (4th April 2017), Eram (7th February 2017), Ewan (7th February 2017), PathWalker (8th February 2017), sheme (4th April 2017), TargeT (7th February 2017), TomKat (11th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Just posting a video of something 'working' in a basement with shots of a digital 'scope showing a sine wave really doesn't help. How can that be so hard to comprehend?

I mean, who would part with nearly four thousand euros on the basis of that? The website doesn't come close to addressing any of the issues.

It's a joke, or a scam. But if it's not (and it might be genuine), let's have some hard evidence shall we? Measurements, exposed test equipment, waveforms at different points in the device.

Just in case people have forgotten, or don't know, similar claims were made by Hope Girl and QEG. Then there was the Keshe fiasco (which seems at last to have been exposed a scam) , then there was the Irish company Steorn...

Maybe TPTB crush all these innovations, but on the other hand maybe it's all smoke and mirrors to get financial investments from the naive.
    +38598 22 11 66
    Call them,record them with a free call recorder app,convert it in mp3 format and put it here to see what they are capable of.
    I will do that tomorrow and report back.
    Well I contacted them as I said I would. But it's not good news.

They can't explain the principle of operation. It's a secret. Fair enough. Yet they describe the principle as "perpetuum mobile". OK. Right. Sure it is.
    Despite its connection to the mains electricity supply, it takes no energy. The question of why it's needed to be connected to the mains went unanswered.
    They have all the certificates (whatever that means) and technical info but can't supply that data.
    The three-phase version can only supply 6.7kW. That is very odd since their single phase version is advertised as 7.2 or 7.5 kW. How does that work?
    Like all these schemes, delivery will be in a few months time, in this case "towards the end of 2017".

On the plus side, they say they won't supply anything that doesn't work and that they'll put customer feedback on the website.

Looks like a few pertinent questions uncovers some weird gaps in their product data.

I really hope this time there might be something to this device and that their customer service department is just inept. But if we learn from similar claims from the past, and take their rather feeble information into account, it looks like another case of BS to me. Why wouldn't they give much more vigorous support for their revolutionary product?

Ho hum...
    it might need mains for initial start of the device.
    maybe three phase version is 6.7kw per phase.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

KiwiElf (27th October 2017), Nick Matkin (8th February 2017), TargeT (7th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Just because it uses three phases instead of one does not make it more powerful - instead it reduces the current in the secondary circuit.

The 3 phase power is for commercial and industrial use. Home service is almost always single phase.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

GrnEggsNHam (13th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Are they in the shops yet? Keshe was giving them away to European dignitaries last year. How did that go?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

PathWalker (24th February 2017), TargeT (27th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Are they in the shops yet? Keshe was giving them away to European dignitaries last year. How did that go?
    I guess the Keshe scam (or not scam) has all gone quite now.

Can any Keshe devotees give the forum an update?

Thanks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th October 2017), TargeT (27th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Zimbabwe Deactivated
    Thanks

Greetings everyone. I just wanted to let you know that we have commercial free energy. Our machines are not lab experiments but fully capable today of generating upto 1000MW of free power. Visit our website at http://www.blaze-power.eu for more information including a video illustrating the proof of concept. You can also buy a 3KW, 5KW or 24KW version of the free energy generator for almost the same price as a premium similar power output regular generator. Spread the word enjoy & live free

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blaze_power For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th October 2017), Morbid (27th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member WTHTLight's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone familiar with the Group K Over Unity device that is also hitting the market for sale?http://www.oom2.com/t46501-neil-keen...-is-gonna-come

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WTHTLight For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by blaze_power (here)
    Greetings everyone. I just wanted to let you know that we have commercial free energy. Our machines are not lab experiments but fully capable today of generating upto 1000MW of free power. Visit our website at http://www.blaze-power.eu for more information including a video illustrating the proof of concept. You can also buy a 3KW, 5KW or 24KW version of the free energy generator for almost the same price as a premium similar power output regular generator. Spread the word enjoy & live free
    can we please have additional information regarding this. beside the info on webpage. thank you.

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Anyone interested in buying a famous bridge ?

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

fourty-two (28th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2017), Nick Matkin (30th October 2017), TargeT (27th October 2017)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Morbid (here)

can we please have additional information regarding this. beside the info on webpage. thank you.

Additional info:

It's a scam.

That is all.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th October 2017), Nick Matkin (30th October 2017), Strat (26th March 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    german, romanian
    Thanks

pitty, seems that the videos are not available anymore. Anybody some experience with these generators?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

website doesnt work...

25. Link to Post #34
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,200 times in 436 posts

Quote Posted by laschen (here)
    pitty, seems that the videos are not available anymore. Anybody some experience with these generators?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

website doesnt work...
    Which web site or search term?
    Did you try on the search result page, click the small arrow down next to the website --> Cached

or try: https://archive.org/
    Last edited by Michi; 18th March 2020 at 17:30. Reason: addition
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

26. Link to Post #35
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by laschen (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

website doesnt work...
    I'll circle back to this previous take:
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Morbid (here)

Additional info:

It's a scam.

That is all.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (26th March 2020), Strat (10th February 2021)

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Grey Brain's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is something similar, they have been around for years. I have no idea of the authenticity but looks interesting.

https://infinitysav.com/magneticgenerator/

Fun stuff. I have alot to say on this subject, but I talk too much

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

Nick Matkin (10th February 2021)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

It's very shiny isn't it? Looks suspiciously like computer-generated artwork rather than photographs of a nuts-and-bolts machine. Is it claiming to be a free-energy generator once it's got up to speed?

I wonder who is using them and where?

There's a very revealing thread by well-informed engineer-types discussing it here: https://www.electro-tech-online.com/...r-real.157525/

Incidentally, whatever happened to Keshe and his Plasma Energy Generator? Then there was Hope Girl and the Quantum Energy Generator. They both had comprehensive construction plans, hours of videos and then suddenly nothing happened. I hope they weren't both scams - were they?
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 10th February 2021 at 12:21.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Michi (10th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2