+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones & Joe Rogan - A Double Header

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,155 times in 314 posts

Default Alex Jones & Joe Rogan - A Double Header

For those that follow AJ and/or JR here's a recently ( today ) posted Joe Rogan Experience podcast with Alex Jones. Some fun banter and topics you may never heard AJ talk much, if anything about.

A must for AJ fans. ( Notice I said AJ 'fans' so no need for AJ bashing. )

CAUTION: Lots of F bombs, not so much from AJ but that's what you get with the 'Rogan Experience".

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd February 2017), Alan (4th February 2017), alh02 (2nd February 2017), Alx (2nd February 2017), AndrejPeĉënkin (2nd February 2017), Bill Ryan (8th February 2017), BMJ (2nd February 2017), christian (3rd February 2017), Cidersomerset (2nd February 2017), cursichella1 (9th February 2017), David Trd1 (2nd February 2017), drneglector (2nd February 2017), GCS1103 (2nd February 2017), ginnyk (2nd February 2017), Helene West (2nd February 2017), Holly Lindin (4th February 2017), justntime2learn (3rd February 2017), Lettherebelight (2nd February 2017), Mike (3rd February 2017), NancyV (2nd February 2017), norman (2nd February 2017), Octavusprime (3rd February 2017), Star Tsar (2nd February 2017), TargeT (3rd February 2017), Wind (2nd February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones & Joe Rogan - A Double Header

Episode 9-11 Too!
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd February 2017), Cidersomerset (2nd February 2017), David Trd1 (2nd February 2017), Hip Hipnotist (2nd February 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

I've Been watching this bits at a time, this is awesome stuff Alex Jones cracks me up whether he is right or not. He is just so hyperactive and dramatic haha. A friend of mine who is well researched regarding alternative topics believes Alex is essentially a fear mongerer/con man, etc. Personally I used to think that, But the more I have learned about all these subjects, the more I feel he believes what he says. He just likes to act a little nuts for his show, which is maybe his way of dealing with all of this, plus attracting attention to his show to maintain a living.

I'm all open to discussion regarding what everybody thinks of Alex Jones, especially after this podcast. I'm more than happy to be corrected on my opinion with some information to point me in the right direction

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd February 2017), AndrejPeĉënkin (2nd February 2017), Cidersomerset (2nd February 2017), David Trd1 (2nd February 2017), Hip Hipnotist (2nd February 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,253 times in 21,088 posts

Exclamation Re: Alex Jones & Joe Rogan - A Double Header

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd February 2017), BMJ (3rd February 2017), christian (3rd February 2017), Cidersomerset (2nd February 2017), Ecnal61 (3rd February 2017), Kano (2nd February 2017), Melinda (2nd February 2017), TargeT (2nd February 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Alex Jones & Joe Rogan - A Double Header

~"inter-dimensional" has (amongst others) to do with "D-Wave Quantum Computers" WHY DID THEY NOT MENTION THAT TO THE AUDIENCE? ... Study WHO build the 'D-Wave Computers' to what End ... PLEASE STUDY THAT ... both of you Alex & Joe!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd February 2017 at 20:06.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Melinda (2nd February 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

It was fun just to watch Alex Jones drink liquor and smoke weed. He's as eager to talk as ever.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Just listened to Clif High's January Wujo on Youtube and he has an interesting theory about quantum computers and the cause/effect relationship they have with the Mandela Effect. IMO, there's no doubt something is happening with our timeline/consciousness/reality and he makes an interesting connection about what could be causing this effect.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2017), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Bump ~ ......from interview....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd February 2017 at 20:37.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd February 2017), David Trd1 (2nd February 2017), Hip Hipnotist (2nd February 2017), Wind (2nd February 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Im not super fond of alex or his style, but i really enjoyed this. and watched it right through

And the excerpt that Cidersomerset has just posted is frankly the best Alex jones Ive ever heard
    Last edited by David Trd1; 2nd February 2017 at 21:27.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd February 2017), Cidersomerset (2nd February 2017), Hip Hipnotist (2nd February 2017)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,155 times in 314 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    I've Been watching this bits at a time, this is awesome stuff Alex Jones cracks me up whether he is right or not. He is just so hyperactive and dramatic haha. A friend of mine who is well researched regarding alternative topics believes Alex is essentially a fear mongerer/con man, etc. Personally I used to think that, But the more I have learned about all these subjects, the more I feel he believes what he says. He just likes to act a little nuts for his show, which is maybe his way of dealing with all of this, plus attracting attention to his show to maintain a living.

I'm all open to discussion regarding what everybody thinks of Alex Jones, especially after this podcast. I'm more than happy to be corrected on my opinion with some information to point me in the right direction
    7alon: I stated in the OP that this was a must for AJ fans which I believe it is and not for AJ bashers. That being said I've been following AJ for about 15 years. He was the 1st to open my eyes. Yes, he can be 'gruff' sometimes but that 'gruffness' ( hey, I just created a word ) is what shook me awake. Sometimes that's what it takes especially after being asleep for so long. I listen and research what he says not how he says it.

He's come a loooong way since he first began broadcasting 20 some odd years ago and has the viewership to show for it. There's no doubt ( certainly in my view ) that 'infowars' played a major role in who now occupies the White House; good, bad or indifferent. Will America be 'great again'? It'll take ( much ) more than DJT and AJ but it's one hell-of-a good start.

And that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

7alon (3rd February 2017), BMJ (3rd February 2017), Cidersomerset (2nd February 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2017), GCS1103 (3rd February 2017), TargeT (3rd February 2017)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

That's a truly wild rant, even for AJ!
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd February 2017)

23. Link to Post #13
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

I love Joe Rogan, I'm not really a huge fan of Alex but after watching this I do respect him a lot more. Anyway, worth a watch.
    (Insert signature here)

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2017), TargeT (3rd February 2017)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Hip Hipnotist (here)

7alon: I stated in the OP that this was a must for AJ fans which I believe it is and not for AJ bashers. That being said I've been following AJ for about 15 years. He was the 1st to open my eyes. Yes, he can be 'gruff' sometimes but that 'gruffness' ( hey, I just created a word ) is what shook me awake. Sometimes that's what it takes especially after being asleep for so long. I listen and research what he says not how he says it.

He's come a loooong way since he first began broadcasting 20 some odd years ago and has the viewership to show for it. There's no doubt ( certainly in my view ) that 'infowars' played a major role in who now occupies the White House; good, bad or indifferent. Will America be 'great again'? It'll take ( much ) more than DJT and AJ but it's one hell-of-a good start.

And that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
    Yeah some people, including my friend, think he is corrupt or disinfo because he can often be impulsive and do stupid things like this for example:

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Akasha (3rd February 2017), TargeT (3rd February 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

..... some people, including my friend, think he is corrupt or disinfo because he can often be impulsive and do stupid things like this for example:

Nothing impulsive about his actions in the above video. Stupid? Yes. Disruptive? Yes. Orchestrated? Absolutely.....not to mention sending out a message that all those against TPTB are psychotic.

Quote Posted by Hip Hipnotist (here)
    .....He's come a loooong way since he first began broadcasting 20 some odd years ago.....
    True but some things never change.

Sorry Hip', but it had to be said.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

28. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Did you all catch the BIGGEST SECRET? 1:49:45

In short, Alex admits to a secret space program, aliens, and how AI (artificial intelligence) is basically Satan and what the PTB worship and how trans-humanism and total control of every person and aspect of life is their agenda.

Trump is fighting this evil!

Hmmm...

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,925 times in 4,331 posts

So I'm listening to a random conversation between Joe Rogan and Alex Jones.
    It's kind of entertaining, they are all smoking pot and jumping from one conspiracy to the next when Alex Jones kind of blows my freaking mind.
    Starts at 6:30 in, Alex states that Raymond Teague an Airforce engineer and NASA camera man told Alex Jones that NASA had advanced space craft at the time of the moon landings, and being that they were afraid for the less advanced "official" Apollo crafts and their ability to make it to the moon they had the crafts paired with much more advanced SSP ships that would help insure their success.
    This of course was not the first time I had heard this story.
    John Lear has stated pretty much the same thing for decades.
    Very mind-blowing.
    Alex Jones is mentioning this as he is trying to explain to Joe that there is a secret break away civilization here on earth.
    Wow! I had no idea Alex Jones was aware of this stuff.
    I absolutely enjoyed this , Alex needs to light up more often.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5ySiB1jCVs
    Last edited by DNA; 25th November 2017 at 03:18. Reason: Shortened Subject Header

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th November 2017), Bluegreen (25th November 2017), BMJ (29th November 2017), Buzzie (25th November 2017), Calz (25th November 2017), Cidersomerset (25th November 2017), Fellow Aspirant (25th November 2017), KiwiElf (25th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th November 2017), StandingWave (25th November 2017), Tintin (25th November 2017), toppy (25th November 2017), wnlight (25th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,925 times in 4,331 posts

You know Joe Rogan was kind of pissing me off with how much he wanted to act like this was all a crazy conspiracy theory.
    I mean, I was like why is Joe Rogan being such an oppositional jerk?

So here is Alex Jones talking about the Joe Rogan interview and he is defending Joe Rogan on this account.
    He says that he was told by Joe Rogan that he and his family were threatened if he continued down the conspiracy theory route.
    Alex saying that Joe was threatened.
    Alex states that Chuck Norris is an avid listener and knows this stuff as well, and was also threatened if he began talking about this.
    When I ran across this video I felt I should include it, as folks may feel the same as I did about Joe Rogan's behavior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWlwZSM9z1E

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (29th November 2017), Buzzie (25th November 2017), Calz (25th November 2017), Cidersomerset (25th November 2017), KiwiElf (25th November 2017), Mike Gorman (25th November 2017), muxfolder (25th November 2017), toppy (25th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I now like Alex twice as much - a dope smoker!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Blacklight43 (25th November 2017), BMJ (29th November 2017), DNA (25th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #20
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,763 times in 5,531 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    So I'm listening to a random conversation between Joe Rogan and Alex Jones.
    It's kind of entertaining, they are all smoking pot and jumping from one conspiracy to the next when Alex Jones kind of blows my freaking mind.
    Starts at 6:30 in, Alex states that Raymond Teague an Airforce engineer and NASA camera man told Alex Jones that NASA had advanced space craft at the time of the moon landings, and being that they were afraid for the less advanced "official" Apollo crafts and their ability to make it to the moon they had the crafts paired with much more advanced SSP ships that would help insure their success.
    This of course was not the first time I had heard this story.
    John Lear has stated pretty much the same thing for decades.
    Very mind-blowing.
    Alex Jones is mentioning this as he is trying to explain to Joe that there is a secret break away civilization here on earth.
    Wow! I had no idea Alex Jones was aware of this stuff.
    I absolutely enjoyed this , Alex needs to light up more often.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5ySiB1jCVs
    This is terrific And I like Alex's honesty here as well. He's a soldier, for sure, and it'd be really interesting to one day sit with him over a beer (or coffee) and chin-wag more on this topic. He's sitting on, I bet, probably quite a lot more information on different other topics too than we might otherwise have thought.

Who'd a thunk it, heh?! Splendid stuff.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

BMJ (29th November 2017), DNA (25th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast