+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Legend of the Dragon

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The Legend of the Dragon

So here is the deal. I hope someone out there can shed some light on this.

I met a person through an associate of mine. And this person asked me if I heard of "The Legend of the Dragon."

Something worth mentioning, is that both this person and my associate, have ties with Masonry and CIA.

I've looked into this Legend of the Dragon on the Internet, but found only an animation by this same title.

I tried searching "The Legend of the Dragon occult" and nothing conclusive came up. A lot of different myths and legends from around the world about dragons. But which one is the one I was being asked about?

If you have any ideas, or been asked similar questions by shady individuals, I would love to hear from you!
    https://youtu.be/aRQxLcPrLes
    We all fall like snow, to melt and evaporate...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Yuki For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2017), GaelVictor (3rd February 2017), Jayke (4th February 2017), Nasu (3rd February 2017), shaberon (4th February 2017), Star Tsar (4th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2017), william r sanford72 (3rd February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Default Re: The Legend of the Dragon

Dragon's are abundant in mythology from all over the world. No old culture, secret teachings or beliefsystem or there be dragon's.
    This link will probably show you a part of what you are curious about;

http://gnosticwarrior.com/the-masoni...ent-kings.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	Worms-and-Dragons.jpg
Views:	618
Size:	426.6 KB
ID:	34922
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2017), Jayke (4th February 2017), Nasu (3rd February 2017), Star Tsar (4th February 2017), william r sanford72 (3rd February 2017), Yuki (3rd February 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hatemachines (here)
    Dragon's are abundant in mythology from all over the world. No old culture, secret teachings or beliefsystem or there be dragon's.
    This link will probably show you a part of what you are curious about;

http://gnosticwarrior.com/the-masoni...ent-kings.html

Attachment 34922
    Thank you! The search continues. Recently, there has been too much mention of dragons, which I cannot ignore!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yuki For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2017), GaelVictor (3rd February 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

There's an old thread about this subject and info provided by Franz Erdl. Maybe you find it interesting:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-by-Franz-Erdl
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2017), Yuki (3rd February 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Adam Apollo has an interesting take on Dragons.

His story is that Dragon DNA was stolen from Dragons by a seeding race of ETI's and that DNA was mixed with various other DNA and those Beings were spread across many planets. One of those groups with reptile DNA became the Draco. Part reptile, part dragon.

He explains that dragons reincarnate back into their own family lines... That after death they can 'follow' their DNA back to their time/planet.
    What started to happen was Dragons were incarnating into these smaller, less evolved bodies of these new Draco races cause dragon DNA was leading them there. This lead to outrage among the Dragons and war broke out.

He says after the Draco had time to evolve into what we think of them now, they went to one of the 'Grey' races planets and offered them a chip that would connect them all. Think of a technology based telepathy/always connected to the internet & everyone on the planet. This made that planet of Greys evolve more quickly and after they did, the Draco hacked these chips and turned them into a military race they would send in before they'd send in Draco. IE: The not so nice Greys we think of abducting humans more recently in our history.

He says Dragons can manipulate all the elements, are telepathic, highly intelligent/advanced. This was one reason the seeding race was curious to mix their DNA with various other life forms & plant them on new planets.

As always with subjects like this that are hard to really know facts about, take it with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by halcyon026; 3rd February 2017 at 18:02.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

fourty-two (4th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2017), Yuki (3rd February 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by halcyon026 (here)
    Adam Apollo has an interesting take on Dragons.

His story is that Dragon DNA was stolen from Dragons by a seeding race of ETI's and that DNA was mixed with various other DNA and those Beings were spread across many planets. One of those groups with reptile DNA became the Draco. Part reptile, part dragon.

He explains that dragons reincarnate back into their own family lines... That after death they can 'follow' their DNA back to their time/planet.
    What started to happen was Dragons were incarnating into these smaller, less evolved bodies of these new Draco races cause dragon DNA was leading them there. This lead to outrage among the Dragons and war broke out.

He says after the Draco had time to evolve into what we think of them now, they went to one of the 'Grey' races planets and offered them a chip that would connect them all. Think of a technology based telepathy/always connected to the internet & everyone on the planet. This made that planet of Greys evolve more quickly and after they did, the Draco hacked these chips and turned them into a military race they would send in before they'd send in Draco. IE: The not so nice Greys we think of abducting humans more recently in our history.

He says Dragons can manipulate all the elements, are telepathic, highly intelligent/advanced. This was one reason the seeding race was curious to mix their DNA with various other life forms & plant them on new planets.

As always with subjects like this that are hard to really know facts about, take it with a grain of salt.
    Interesting, but sounds like something out of the Scientology doctrine. I wonder where this man is supposedly getting his info from! I have very little tolerance for New Age cosmologies. I was hoping to discover an actual myth or legend.

Nevertheless, I thank you for your input!

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

I briefly joined Adam's group, the guardian alliance", but it WAS pretty new-agey. They think of themselves as Jedi knights, basically..sincere people, though.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Yuki (4th February 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Lucifer's essence was broken into four dragons as He fell (The Fall) deep into the realms of the "force of separation" (fields where matter can exist). I have no idea if this relates. I believe that the four dragons that were forced from Lucifer's essence represented the four initial states of matter as a metaphor - intended to tell the story of how the material realms came to be. Lucifer's essence or spirit, if you will, is bound into all matter (or rather it's binding within the Force of Separation (aka Satan) creates matter itself, not entirely like "coldness" can draw ice crystals to form in the air out of vapour - so to does the force of separation draw matter from spirit to create the physical realms)

Likely nothing to do with the OP, but just throwing it out there ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

CD7 (7th February 2017), fourty-two (4th February 2017), Yuki (4th February 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,505 times in 4,009 posts

It could be perhaps a dozen things that are not New Age, but from ancient lore.

Such as the constellation, Draco, which housed the pole star Thuban around 3,000 BC. The moon's nodes have been referred to as Head & Tail of the Dragon--so for example, the Dragon swallows the Moon (eclipse).

It could be astronomical, or a person (Quetzalcoatl). If someone had asked me about a legend, I'd say sure, which one?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th February 2017), Yuki (4th February 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    It could be perhaps a dozen things that are not New Age, but from ancient lore.

Such as the constellation, Draco, which housed the pole star Thuban around 3,000 BC. The moon's nodes have been referred to as Head & Tail of the Dragon--so for example, the Dragon swallows the Moon (eclipse).

It could be astronomical, or a person (Quetzalcoatl). If someone had asked me about a legend, I'd say sure, which one?
    Yes, more like this. Like the feathered serpent. This is interesting. As well as those statues which look to represent some type of "lizard" person.
    Still leaves one wondering, if this whole "Legend of the Dragon," is some type of code used between the keepers of the hidden knowledge.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yuki For This Post:

ElfeMya (5th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2017), uzn (5th February 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

A dragon is, to make it simple, a flying serpent. The symbol of the winged (flying) serpent is everywhere around the planet and has been since time immemorial. In Egypt it is a cobra with wings; in mesoamerica it is a rattlesnake with wings; in Asia it is a dragon. You will also see other similar symbols such as one or two snakes coiled around a staff, rattlesnake in swatiska shape with wings (north america), etc.

These are the symbols of the Annunaki, e.g., Ra, Thoth, Ptaah in Egypt and Huitzlilopochtli and Quetzalcoatl in mesoamerica. They appear in conjunction with sun god worshipping religions. Although the Annunaki have a human appearance, they appear to have a connection to Reptilians due to the symbols. Perhaps they are actually Reptilians disguised as human. The statue in the post above could possibly be a representation of that.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

ElfeMya (5th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2017), Jayke (4th February 2017), mab777 (4th February 2017), uzn (5th February 2017), Yuki (4th February 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    A dragon is, to make it simple, a flying serpent. The symbol of the winged (flying) serpent is everywhere around the planet and has been since time immemorial. In Egypt it is a cobra with wings; in mesoamerica it is a rattlesnake with wings; in Asia it is a dragon. You will also see other similar symbols such as one or two snakes coiled around a staff, rattlesnake in swatiska shape with wings (north america), etc.

These are the symbols of the Annunaki, e.g., Ra, Thoth, Ptaah in Egypt and Huitzlilopochtli and Quetzalcoatl in mesoamerica. They appear in conjunction with sun god worshipping religions. Although the Annunaki have a human appearance, they appear to have a connection to Reptilians due to the symbols. Perhaps they are actually Reptilians disguised as human. The statue in the post above could possibly be a representation of that.
    Oh, wow! Thank you, how very interesting! I have noticed this as well. I also see it to be fascinating from the evolutionary perspective. We did evolve from reptiles. I've learned this in biology; first reptiles, then reptomammal, then mammals. Which is us. Hence, we all have a reptilian brain at the core.

I wonder if the Dragon has anything to do with initiation. I know that the Sphinx does, for sure.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuki For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th February 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Yuki (here)
    I wonder if the Dragon has anything to do with initiation. I know that the Sphinx does, for sure.
    The order of the dragon court - with their motto of 'to be as wise as serpents, fierce as wolves and silent as doves'. An order based on grail alchemy which stems back to the ancient brotherhood of the snake...intitiates to the Egyptian god Thoth. Thoth was known as Djehuti, his initiates were the djedi, and their aim was to raise the djed pillar (raising the kundalini or serpent energy up the spine).

Grail alchemy was passed down through Egypt into freemasonry via the knights templars and other Merovingian orders. The Camelot myths are based on this grail alchemy with Arthur Pendragon (pen dragon meaning head dragon or king of the dragons), the order is still revered by European nobility and those who claim ancient annunaki bloodline descent...

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

GaelVictor (7th November 2017), Yuki (4th February 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    The order of the dragon court - with their motto of 'to be as wise as serpents, fierce as wolves and silent as doves'. An order based on grail alchemy which stems back to the ancient brotherhood of the snake...intitiates to the Egyptian god Thoth. Thoth was known as Djehuti, his initiates were the djedi, and their aim was to raise the djed pillar (raising the kundalini or serpent energy up the spine).

Grail alchemy was passed down through Egypt into freemasonry via the knights templars and other Merovingian orders. The Camelot myths are based on this grail alchemy with Arthur Pendragon (pen dragon meaning head dragon or king of the dragons), the order is still revered by European nobility and those who claim ancient annunaki bloodline descent...
    This reminds me of these guys
    http://www.gnostictemplars.org

They essentially claim to be connected to this very idea, the dragon court.
    Only $24.95 to find out

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th February 2017), Jayke (4th February 2017), Yuki (4th February 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

One of my conclusions as to what the flying dragons or winged serpents written in ancient scriptures were, they were actually the flying crafts, Vimanas in the Vedic scriptures, they were used by those who came from the skys and their earthly half breeds, those crafts had the technology to be invisible or to morph into into many different shapes, A lion, An eagle, a serpent, They fired arrows, (Missiles) that could destroy whole cities. They battled with each other in the skys.

from the ancient Hindu Veda text of the VYMAANIKA SHAASTRA.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vimanas/vs/vs07.htm

Quote Roopaantara: As stated in "Tylaprakarana," by preparing griddhrajihwaa, kumbhinee, and kaakajangha oils and anointing the distorting mirror in the Vimaana with them, applying to it the 19th kind of smoker
    and charging with the kuntinee shakti in the Vimana, shapes like lion, tiger, rhinoceros, serpent, mountain, river will appear and amaze observers and confuse them.
    There is also the Indian serpent lore which is worth a study, the Naga Rajis and the four sky dragons.
    https://archive.org/details/IndianSerpentLoreOrTheNagas
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Yuki (4th February 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

Wow, that is very insightful. Thank you for sharing this with us. I find it interesting that Thoth's initiates were called djedi, because it sounds like Jedi! Ha!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuki For This Post:

ElfeMya (5th February 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    One of my conclusions as to what the flying dragons or winged serpents written in ancient scriptures were, they were actually the flying crafts, Vimanas in the Vedic scriptures, they were used by those who came from the skys and their earthly half breeds, those crafts had the technology to be invisible or to morph into into many different shapes, A lion, An eagle, a serpent, They fired arrows, (Missiles) that could destroy whole cities. They battled with each other in the skys.

from the ancient Hindu Veda text of the VYMAANIKA SHAASTRA.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vimanas/vs/vs07.htm

Quote Roopaantara: As stated in "Tylaprakarana," by preparing griddhrajihwaa, kumbhinee, and kaakajangha oils and anointing the distorting mirror in the Vimaana with them, applying to it the 19th kind of smoker
    and charging with the kuntinee shakti in the Vimana, shapes like lion, tiger, rhinoceros, serpent, mountain, river will appear and amaze observers and confuse them.
    There is also the Indian serpent lore which is worth a study, the Naga Rajis and the four sky dragons.
    https://archive.org/details/IndianSerpentLoreOrTheNagas
    Yes, I had this same idea as well. Wasn't it Enlil, who had a flying bull? I never thought of this as literal. Or what about the Persian Legends of the Annunaki having many sets of wings, and would appear and disappear accompanied by a whirlwind... All sounds like possible, misinterpreted technology!

+ Reply to Thread