+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Swedes brought Templars to MN to hide ancient treasures in 1342...

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,487 times in 1,079 posts

Default Re: Swedes brought Templars to MN to hide ancient treasures in 1342...

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I'm curious, if you knew the well where the Templars hid an ancient treasure, how would you move forward?

I guess I could contact history channel to do a documentary...
    Personally? I would contact Scott Wolter who lives here in MN. This guy appears to be trustworthy. See my post before this post on this thread.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I was thinking he was working with the History Channel, but he would be a perfect place to start and I'm sure if he has ever been in contact with any "modern day" Templars that he could make the contact...

after seeing this, now I'm wondering if the Egyptians traveled to Arizona or if this was another trip hiding egyptian artifacts by the Templars...

so many interesting secrets...

3. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Minnesota is known as the land of 10,000 lakes ( see license plates) things could be hidden anywhere. so beautiful and a heavy Nordic population....interesting

4. Link to Post #24
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

The runestone of Kensington, MN has nothing to do with this story of Templars and hidden treasure in Minnesota.
    You can read the historical facts on that page : http://www.kensingtonmn.com/runestonepg.html

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

you are still looking at old info from 2 years ago and not what was recently uncovered in this story...

are you a Mason?

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

This one is a year old and I won't be able to confirm until this evening if it is the right one...

Quote In 1898, a Minnesota farmer clearing trees from his field uproots a large stone covered with mysterious runes. Now known as the Kensington Rune Stone, it details a journey of land acquisition and murder--in the year 1362. Thought by some to be a hoax, new evidence suggests it could be real, and a clue that the Knights Templar discovered America 100 years before Columbus, perhaps bringing with them history's greatest treasure...The Holy Grail. See how symbols on the Rune Stone match Templar ruins all over Europe. History tells us the Templar were massacred on Friday the 13th, but that a Templar fleet allegedly containing treasure was last seen off Scotland in the late 1300s. Stones with similar markings as the Rune stone have been found on islands across the Atlantic Ocean, as well as in Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Is it possible the Templar were leaving clues to an incredible journey to the New World?
    Holy Grail in America

7. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,159 times in 402 posts

Bloodline - the movie - trailer

That movie gave me the bumbs.......

8. Link to Post #28
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,692 times in 1,157 posts

Thanks for the History videos !
    My next posts are coments corraborating what is just sugested in those videos. We are beginning to have, each day,more proofs that will require the rewriting of World History.
    -----------------------------------

A big chunck of the treasure was already in Portugal and it was used in the launch of the portuguese seaproject to discover »new» lands to the West beyond the Atlantic Ocean.

One of the brothers of the King was the chief of the project. He was a Templar.
    Last edited by MariaDine; 23rd December 2010 at 00:42.

9. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Rose or Wind Compass, Fortrees of Sagres, Cape St. Vincent, Portugal - This Wind-Rose belongs to the School Of navigation founded by that Templar (in Portugal they were name the Order of Christ Knights - Cavaleiros da Ordem de Cristo
    Last edited by MariaDine; 22nd December 2010 at 23:34.

10. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Columbus was married to the daughter of Bartolomeu Perstrelo, the chief astronomer and cartographer of The Navigation School of Sagres, the center of sea navigation project.
    Perestrelo was also a Master of the Order of the Knights of Christ.

.........small world , wouldn't you say ???

...I forgot to say, we have maps that show the land of Brasil, with the date of 1389 !!!!!
    Last edited by MariaDine; 30th March 2013 at 01:57.

11. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 times in 524 posts

If you want the whole program, here's a link to Immortalseed's torrent.

12. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Templar round construtions are present in Portugal and Spain This one is from Portugal - date XII century

... and there other 3 in Spain.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Wood (23rd December 2010)

14. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,395 times in 410 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Lunar eclipses aren't rare. BUT a full lunar eclipse on the winter solstice is rare - and add to that a full moon!
    I witnessed a full luner eclipse/full moon/fully blood red...28th August 2007...just wasn't on the solstice.

15. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Found a blog with all parts of the Bloodline movie. I've watched about half an hour so far, it's pretty good LINK

16. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

If anyone is interested in an additional interpretation, which incorporates some really explosive theories, check out the works of Ralph Ellis. He has several interview segments on Conscious Media Network.

Not only are his theories eye opening, but he has strong research proof to go with. This is definitely not reading for the religiously oriented.

http://www.edfu-books.com/books.html
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Gustav (13th May 2011)

18. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

The amazing thing about the well at the old farm house, was the building beside it...

a typical farmhouse until the timbers rotted...

it had 2 lvls of basements, and more amazing water level is 12-15 feet, the bottom was dry, the walls made without cement...

I have someone snowmobiling out to take a look today...

19. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    The amazing thing about the well at the old farm house, was the building beside it...

a typical farmhouse until the timbers rotted...

it had 2 lvls of basements, and more amazing water level is 12-15 feet, the bottom was dry, the walls made without cement...

I have someone snowmobiling out to take a look today...
    RS, is there someone living in that farmhouse or on that land? What does a double basement look like? Was the top level a living space and the bottom level more for storage?

Didn't you mention a well on this property? All these questions.......
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

20. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

The snowmobilers confirmed no one is living there, nothing has changed since I was last there by the sound of it...

the floor and roof boards were still there and had broke through the floor whether there are other lvls under the two, I had never considered before, but it is possible.

just sitting waiting to be found I guess...

21. Link to Post #39
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,159 times in 402 posts

Quote Posted by Beth (here)
    Found a blog with all parts of the Bloodline movie. I've watched about half an hour so far, it's pretty good LINK
    Did you finish the movie........?
    What are your thoughts on it......?

22. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    Did you finish the movie........?
    What are your thoughts on it......?
    Yep, I finished. I thought it was pretty interesting, but I'd like to research it more, but with it being holiday time I haven't gotten a chance. What did you think?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast