+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Truth About Popular Culture — a brilliant video by Paul Joseph Watson

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: The Truth About Popular Culture — a brilliant video by Paul Joseph Watson

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Clear Light, heres the lead researcher, the journal's site seems to be hard to reach

https://www.educ.cam.ac.uk/people/staff/fink/

article referenced on UCL web site

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-arti...ems-girls-rose
    Oh, thank you Baby Steps

Now, I've nothing against the "Daily Mail" but it isn't one of my "reading sources" because it does seem to "sensationalise" quite a lot eh ?

But with every Article that piques my interest, I always like to "go to the source" and make my own mind up, so-to-speak, with regards to its content and context

Nevertheless, is the above Wikipedia ban a sign of the times with regards to Truthfulness / Fake News and the seeming "battle of fact over fiction" (or alternative facts) currently "doing the rounds" eh ?

Time will tell I suppose !
    Last edited by Clear Light; 8th February 2017 at 22:43. Reason: One amendment

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th February 2017), Bruno (9th February 2017), Guish (9th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

Default Re: The Truth About Popular Culture — a brilliant video by Paul Joseph Watson

Wow, I was just reading about this kind of thing on VC when I came accross this that really moved me and took me by surprise:

"Things are getting scary in the world. We need the Lord to pour out his Spirit in a mighty way and save as many lost souls as possible while there is still time. We are rapidly approaching the final hour. Put aside your fears and skepticism and just give the Lord praise. Just obey Him and you will be fine. It’s for your own good, you must believe this. Reach out to the Father and he will provide a place for you in his kingdom. Believe in Him and be saved. Worshipping the Lord will bless you with a peace, happiness and strength like you have never known. He is the answer to everything. It’s hard to comprehend until you experience it for yourself. God is so very real and you can physically experience his presence if you so desire. It defies understanding and logic. I have often stumbled over Bible scripture and teachings that made me skeptical, but once I experienced His power first hand, I could never deny it again. There are a lot of things in the Bible that will make you wonder why in the world they’re placed in there. Let God rock your world, shake you up and break your sinful pride and you will feel a huge weight lifted off of you. It’s not all blue skies after you get saved, it’s a daily struggle, but it is so worth it. It’s hard to understand that total servitude to your Creator is actually what will set you free. The Lord says come to me all of you who are weary and I will give you rest. He will deliver you from sadness, insecurity, vices, deep traumatic suffering, hatefulness, loneliness, toxic relationships, confusion…you name it! There is nothing that is insurmountable for Him, He creates galaxies with a thought. ALL POWERFUL. If we could only grasp that concept, we could all be conquerors through Him. The Lord will never abandon you, He is always there, ready to receive you, to heal you, to guide you and most of all to fill you with His love. That is all that He wants. He wants His children to love Him back. Is that too much to ask? He gave you life, so place it in His hands and love Him back! The Lord is not responsible for all the hurting in the world, although He constantly gets blamed for it. Satan, the fallen angel and sworn enemy of all the souls of mankind is who creates all of this destruction, hate and death. He will be defeated in the end and those that are covered by the blood sacrifice of Christ will rise to glory. Repent of your sins and be saved, it’s as easy as that. Ask the Lord to guide you into a good church and group of Christian friends. Turn from your old life which will only bring you suffering. Leave your sin behind you and take up the cross. Be a blessing to those around you, and see how by simply obeying God you will bless the lives of those that come into contact you. Seek Him now. Just cry out to Him, and ask Him to come into your heart and heal you. Confess to Him that you are a sinner and that you want to leave that behind. Then follow up and read the word of God. Pray daily and seek ways to be a blessing to others. You won’t believe how awesome your life will become. God bless you all, you are all His children and He loves you just the way that you are. You belong in the kingdom of heaven, take your rightful place!"

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

In keeping with the message from Dr. Day about what the Masonic think tanks have planned for our future: degenerate morals, make sex as dogs on the street while giving out licenses to have children or withholding them, dumbing down people, mind controlling them, genetically altering the offspring without permission of the donors to thereby purify the race (perhaps this is how the Greys started their march into genetic dissolution 45,000 years in their past). The Masonic Lodges may hold secret information about the true history of mankind. It appears they think they know best the direction of man's future; however, it appears to me that they are the authors of the world's degeneracy and it is time for them to step down and stop directing mankind.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I just watched the video.

The next stage involves technological shift -earthquakes in such areas of human expansion.

Those technological changes have been forcibly denied to us.

And we've been turned inward and locked out of those connections, by a group which is determined to remain in control at any cost to the world they control.

Popular culture is vacuous due to the impetus, the ignition points, the very reason and force of/behind change... being cleansed from the emergent system.

The youth of the west is surveilling meaninglessness, like the monkey with no parent.

Last edited by Carmody; 11th February 2017 at 01:09.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th March 2017), seko (11th February 2017), Sierra (2nd June 2017)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

Popular culture seems like it couldn't get any worse or any more negative than it is now. Fashion is horrible, not to mention TV. Just extremely corrupting.

It seems like the world could begin to end any time now.

8. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a pattern that is seen repeating itself all over the western world. The rise of anti-depressants and the numbing of the mind to conflicting stimuli has risen to epidemic levels. First it was the rampant abuse of alcohol, then came the normalization of pharmaceutical-mood-changers and now we see the massive cocktail of drugs being abused by kids and adults all over. It is sad and sickening at the same time. People seem to have forgotten the value of feelings.

Quote Posted by Sophocles (here)
    Here`s one example of how this sickening satanic sexification of society manifests itself (in Norway):

Ingeborg Hartz (/fhi) (Source)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote The project of postmodernity is in fact the will to nothingness. It is the idea that nothingness is true freedom. And that the subject must move away from partially destructive activity to absolutely destructive activity, ultimately to the loss of his subjectiveness

[…] Because, under postmodernity, the entire program of enlightenment is subject to decomposition

[…] It is a huge postmodern program, which seems from an archaic, religious standpoint to be pure and absolute satanism without nuances

[…] I think genetic engineering -we`re only now seeing the last people; we haven`t yet seen the first «post-people», which are very soon to come

[…] The whole of the archaic was pumped into modernity and fed this huge, demonic energy of Western civilization and western technologies.

-Alexander Dugin (in 2009)-
    PS! Babies made from three people approved in UK

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th March 2017)

10. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

This is nice if you believe it. It is, to me, just another way to switch off the amazing ability to live in and co-create this world. It forces you to surrender yourself and your freedom to the lessons and limitations of another person(s). To me this is the previously trodden path to our current form of slavery. This is a form of mind control and slavery that has a proven track record of failure. This is turning your brain off and holding your hands together hoping someone else will come and offer our salvation. This 'giving in' is more like giving up.

But we are entitled to our beliefs and I believe very strongly in your right to have yours.

Quote Posted by Enola (here)
    Wow, I was just reading about this kind of thing on VC when I came accross this that really moved me and took me by surprise:

"Things are getting scary in the world. We need the Lord to pour out his Spirit in a mighty way and save as many lost souls as possible while there is still time. We are rapidly approaching the final hour. Put aside your fears and skepticism and just give the Lord praise. Just obey Him and you will be fine. It’s for your own good, you must believe this. Reach out to the Father and he will provide a place for you in his kingdom. Believe in Him and be saved. Worshipping the Lord will bless you with a peace, happiness and strength like you have never known. He is the answer to everything. It’s hard to comprehend until you experience it for yourself. God is so very real and you can physically experience his presence if you so desire. It defies understanding and logic. I have often stumbled over Bible scripture and teachings that made me skeptical, but once I experienced His power first hand, I could never deny it again. There are a lot of things in the Bible that will make you wonder why in the world they’re placed in there. Let God rock your world, shake you up and break your sinful pride and you will feel a huge weight lifted off of you. It’s not all blue skies after you get saved, it’s a daily struggle, but it is so worth it. It’s hard to understand that total servitude to your Creator is actually what will set you free. The Lord says come to me all of you who are weary and I will give you rest. He will deliver you from sadness, insecurity, vices, deep traumatic suffering, hatefulness, loneliness, toxic relationships, confusion…you name it! There is nothing that is insurmountable for Him, He creates galaxies with a thought. ALL POWERFUL. If we could only grasp that concept, we could all be conquerors through Him. The Lord will never abandon you, He is always there, ready to receive you, to heal you, to guide you and most of all to fill you with His love. That is all that He wants. He wants His children to love Him back. Is that too much to ask? He gave you life, so place it in His hands and love Him back! The Lord is not responsible for all the hurting in the world, although He constantly gets blamed for it. Satan, the fallen angel and sworn enemy of all the souls of mankind is who creates all of this destruction, hate and death. He will be defeated in the end and those that are covered by the blood sacrifice of Christ will rise to glory. Repent of your sins and be saved, it’s as easy as that. Ask the Lord to guide you into a good church and group of Christian friends. Turn from your old life which will only bring you suffering. Leave your sin behind you and take up the cross. Be a blessing to those around you, and see how by simply obeying God you will bless the lives of those that come into contact you. Seek Him now. Just cry out to Him, and ask Him to come into your heart and heal you. Confess to Him that you are a sinner and that you want to leave that behind. Then follow up and read the word of God. Pray daily and seek ways to be a blessing to others. You won’t believe how awesome your life will become. God bless you all, you are all His children and He loves you just the way that you are. You belong in the kingdom of heaven, take your rightful place!"

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Snoop Dogg is a Complete Idiot (More music industry mind control madness)

Published on 13 Mar 2017
    Go back to your weed-addled stupor and stop trying to be politically edgy.
    Last edited by BMJ; 14th March 2017 at 20:59.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ewan (14th March 2017), TargeT (2nd June 2017)

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Indeed, Popular Culture lacks any acknowledgment of our inherent beauty and grace as spiritual beings.
    I believe the term "popular", however, is a carefully designed ruse, by a select few. The same group seem to run/finance/approve/authorize this Mass Media/Entertainment and social programming

Oh if this is popular, then it must be ok...feels better to be part of the herd as I am not used to; nor encouraged to think for myself...

People do not truly welcome, accept and approve such a crass expression of "culture" when only the body (through sex and violence) is acknowledged.
    They don't ; attested by growing statistics of suicide, depression, obesity and addiction.

It is likely Miley Cyrus will never experience peace and happiness. She has no control nor choice as she is handled by others. She is no free-er than the people she supposedly entertains.
    The overt sexualisation of many artists are to titillate the very same select few.
    Not the masses.

I think people will reach their saturation point of rock bottom and simply turn off the television/digi devices and place their attention elsewhere. Perhaps this sounds outrageously naïve.

The soul is more stable than the fickleness of what is popular and what is not.
    The soul has its wisdom and naturally seeks balance and beauty.
    We still have beautiful songs, prayers, artwork and literature.
    It is not lost.
    And there is the powerful presence of the Natural World.
    There always seems to be a Renaissance in our Story...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

BMJ (14th March 2017), Ewan (14th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Nice rant from Paul Watson

[Mod-edit: Hi Calz, glad to see you woke up Please read this post (<---) re: starting a thread... I also merged your thread with this pre-existing one... Hervé]
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd June 2017 at 15:46.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

avid (2nd June 2017), Baby Steps (2nd June 2017), Bluegreen (2nd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2017), justntime2learn (2nd June 2017), Lettherebelight (2nd June 2017), RunningDeer (2nd June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2