+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Copper Toxicity - Visions of the divine or completely delusional?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Default Copper Toxicity - Visions of the divine or completely delusional?

So a couple incites - it has been hypothesized (haven't as yet found any peer review papers to back this up) that Rh-'s are high in copper - hence the term of 'blue blood'.

It has also been hypothesized that being Rh- and higher in copper means one can be more electromagnetically sensitive (guilty). And that being surrounded in all this emf is driving us all in one way or another really sick ie imbalanced, mentally, emotionally and physically which in the long term prevents us from becoming spiritually balanced.

Dr. Nick Begich touches on this in one of his talks. Earth Pulse

So when researching all this I found info on being copper toxic and found some really interesting info.

Dr Wilson Copper toxic

THE HIGH COPPER PERSONALITY

There exists a high copper personality. Positive traits include a warm, caring, sensitive, emotional nature, often with artistic orientation and a child-like quality. Often high-copper people are young-looking. Many traditionally feminine traits are associated with copper such as softness, gentleness and intuitiveness. This may relate to the qualities of metallic copper, which include softness, malleability and an excellent conductor of electricity.
    When the personality is not fully integrated or the copper becomes too high, negative traits show up. These include spaciness, racing thoughts, living in a dream world and naiveté. Other qualities include childishness, excessive emotions, sentimentality, a tendency to depression, fearfulness, hidden anger and resentments, phobias, psychosis and violence. Artists, inventors and other high-copper types often "live on the edge", in part due to their high copper level.
    The copper personality tends to accumulate copper easily. Copper can function as a psychological defense mechanism. It causes one to detach slightly from reality. This provides relief from stress for the sensitive individual. It works well as long as the copper does not become too high. Very high copper can cause a psychotic break from reality, a type of schizophrenia.

Copper toxic

​"Virtually all MDs, including psychiatrists, still have not heard of this health problem. They practice medicine and psychiatry with an incredible lack of awareness that such a serious health problem even exists. They claim to be practicing “evidence based medicine”, yet they are practicing without the most basic evidence – real laboratory data showing the presence of excess (toxic) copper that has a profound effect on both the physical and mental health of the vast majority of their patients. Ever since Carl Pfeiffer, MD, PhD first wrote about the devastating health effects of copper toxicity in 1975, it has been a challenge for him and others among us to get the message out to the public and health professionals. Today, with the development of the internet and Google, the time is ripe for getting the copper toxicity message out to the public." ~ Dr. Rick Malter, Ph.D.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), BMJ (10th February 2017), Clear Light (8th February 2017), Desire (9th February 2017), dynamo (8th February 2017), Fairy Friend (9th February 2017), genevieve (9th February 2017), Gillian (9th February 2017), latina (9th February 2017), Noelle (9th February 2017), Pam (9th February 2017), peggy englebrake (9th February 2017), sunflower (9th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Default Re: Copper Toxicity - Visions of the divine or completely delusional?

Interesting! A colleague of mine gave me a copper ring yesterday - she made it herself & it is really lovely. I can actually taste the copper when I put it on my finger. . .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Noelle (9th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I just posted about copper and Rh- on the Indigo / Gemini discussion. My comment was that I think that some indigos might be Rh- and that copper based people have different psychic experiences to iron based people.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

kirolak (10th February 2017), Noelle (9th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Quote Posted by Chakra (here)
    Dr. Nick Begich touches on this in one of his talks.
    THE HIGH COPPER PERSONALITY

There exists a high copper personality. Positive traits include a warm, caring, sensitive, emotional nature, often with artistic orientation and a child-like quality. Often high-copper people are young-looking. Many traditionally feminine traits are associated with copper such as softness, gentleness and intuitiveness. This may relate to the qualities of metallic copper, which include softness, malleability and an excellent conductor of electricity.
    When the personality is not fully integrated or the copper becomes too high, negative traits show up. These include spaciness, racing thoughts, living in a dream world and naiveté. Other qualities include childishness, excessive emotions, sentimentality, a tendency to depression, fearfulness, hidden anger and resentments, phobias, psychosis and violence. Artists, inventors and other high-copper types often "live on the edge", in part due to their high copper level.
    The copper personality tends to accumulate copper easily. Copper can function as a psychological defense mechanism. It causes one to detach slightly from reality. This provides relief from stress for the sensitive individual. It works well as long as the copper does not become too high. Very high copper can cause a psychotic break from reality, a type of schizophrenia.

What is interesting for me is that the described personality is identical to someone who has strong deficiency of zinc. And that is no coincidence.

Zinc and copper are competing. So in most cases: someone with high zinc has low copper and someone with low copper has high zinc.
    The only persons where I have measured high copper were people with cryptopyrroluria. (No matter whether Rh- or RH+ I have never asked whether they had Rh+ or Rh-).
    When you have cryptopyrroluria, you loose a lot of zinc, mangan and vitamin b6 each day with your urine.
    And because zinc is missing you accumilate more copper.

All of the described characteristics of a high copper personality are identical with the typical characteristics of cryptopyrroluria. They come from a lack of neurotransmitters, mostly serotonin and dopamin.
    Last edited by Olaf; 9th February 2017 at 18:56.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

BMJ (10th February 2017), Bob (10th February 2017), Bruno (9th February 2017), genevieve (10th February 2017), GrnEggsNHam (9th February 2017), kirolak (10th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    What is interesting for me is that the described personality is identical to someone who has strong deficiency of zinc. And that is no coincidence.

Zinc and copper are competing. So in most cases: someone with high zinc has low copper and someone with high copper has low zinc.
    I don't want to put words in your mouth, but I think you accidentally said the same thing twice instead of inverting the low/high. I've made the change in the quote above. If that is indeed what you meant to say I will delete this comment once you've made the edit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

Satori (10th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Interesting! A colleague of mine gave me a copper ring yesterday - she made it herself & it is really lovely. I can actually taste the copper when I put it on my finger. . .
    lol hope your doing zinc too I love copper bracelets wear them all the time, and then forget to wear them at all. Think my body was telling me something.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gillian (here)
    I just posted about copper and Rh- on the Indigo / Gemini discussion. My comment was that I think that some indigos might be Rh- and that copper based people have different psychic experiences to iron based people.
    Cool - It would be great if you could post a link here It would be interesting to do a study on genotype vs simply phenotypes. As some people that think there just Rh+ could have had an Rh- parent. Which means that they could also be carrying both blood types simultaneously. Thus having immune system issues. They don't tell you this though unless you specifically ask. Or so I have been told.

Have you found any peer review articles or studies done on Copper vs Iron?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

kirolak (10th February 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

Zinc blocks the absorption of copper mostly through the digestive system but the body too. Iron will block the absorption of Zinc and therefor allow Copper to be more absorbed. Both are affected by Histadine which works by chelation, which means it surrounds the metal and in this form the liver can process it. I am unaware of any Rh connection though.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1726403/

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

BMJ (10th February 2017), kirolak (10th February 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chakra (here)
    Quote Posted by Gillian (here)
    Cool - It would be great if you could post a link here It would be interesting to do a study on genotype vs simply phenotypes. As some people that think there just Rh+ could have had an Rh- parent. Which means that they could also be carrying both blood types simultaneously. Thus having immune system issues. They don't tell you this though unless you specifically ask. Or so I have been told.

Have you found any peer review articles or studies done on Copper vs Iron?
    I have not been able to find any peer reviewed journal articles regarding copper vs iron and I am no longer at college so I no longer have access to an enormous journal library. However, I have read many Internet articles on copper in Rh- and iron in Rh+.

One of the RH factor markers is skin tone. In the old days of seasonal colour analysis, spring and fall would be RH+ and winter and summer would be RH-. My father and I were summers, my sister a spring, and my mother an autumn. My father and I have the copper influenced blue skin and my mother and sister have the iron influenced creamy skin. Also, any red tones tended to be towards strawberry and with my father and I, towards raspberry.

My father and I had / have a very small circle of close friends; maybe one or two. My sister is my best friend and I love my children and interact with them quite a bit. I do not feel any need to have one-on-one relationships. In a social setting, I tend to be very quiet and listen rather than participate. My RH- son is the same way. Both my father and I were quietly secretly very spiritual (I am not so secretive on this forum). The sort of social setting I do best in is something like garden club or weaving guild where there is a common interest and a programme to amuse.

My mother and sister were / are social butterflies. They had / have a huge circle of friends and worked / work to maintain those friendships. They didn't mind "keeping up with the Joneses" and doing whatever was needed to be acceptable in their chosen circles of friends.

My Rh+ son and daughter are similar. Both are very popular with a certain circle of friends and neither of them really understand me which doesn't impact our ability to love each other. My mother and sister were / are spiritual, but it is not as important to them as it was / is to my father or me. None of us are religious.

I think that copper and iron conduct electricity differently. I think that this difference might mean that we have different psychic experiences. I venture that iron based blood might have more potent metaphysical experiences and copper based blood might have more spiritual experiences. Having said this, and as mentioned in the are you Indigo post, I have seen UFO's and one very close to me, seen some pretty weird things including some sort of wood sprite, had OBEs, intuited all kinds of things about people, received some very deep and useful guidance, done some remote viewing (sort of), and am given some very unusual experiences that I view as training, during sleep. I don't think I have ever been ET abducted. I also remember at least seven other incarnations including one in which I was Hindu.

My sister who is RH+ reads Tarot very well. When she was small, she was plagued with nightmares and we wonder if abduction was taking place. She is interested in metaphysics and is involved with a Theosophical Camp in Washington State. As was our mother. I would rather attend a Satsang although I do sometimes go to camp with her.

One interesting note: long before I even knew I was Rh-, I had done a hair analysis and was told that I had elevated levels of copper. Now I know that this is normal for my blood type. Somebody somewhere also suggested that Rh- should supplement with a bit of copper to prevent anemia. I certainly had very negative results when I supplemented with a high quality over the counter iron product. I could only stand it for a couple of weeks then all sorts of biological issues afflicted me.
    Last edited by Gillian; 10th February 2017 at 04:02.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

genevieve (10th February 2017), kirolak (10th February 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Copper, iron, and zinc are all essential minerals, and they interfere with each other. Too much or too little of any one, or an imbalance of any two of them, is unhealthy.

This is often the case with essential minerals, such as with (1) the pair sodium and pottasium, or (2) the pair calcium and magnesium, or (3) the halides florine, chlorine, bromine and iodine (iodine being essential and the other halides toxic.)

This page explains the case with copper, iron and zinc rather well: Mineral Balance: Copper-Zinc.

Those who have studied their chemistry will not be surprised at this state of affairs. Such closely interacting minerals are usually close to each other on the Periodic Table of Elements, and usually have similar outer electron shells, just varying in bonding strength. It's like having two kinds of Lego pieces of the same shape, but one kind stickier than the other. Healthy reactions involving minerals require having the right "shape" (outer electron shell), and often involve making and breaking bonds, requiring the right "strength", so that the bonds neither break too easily, nor stay stuck too tenaciously.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (10th February 2017), Chakra (10th February 2017), Fairy Friend (10th February 2017), genevieve (10th February 2017), Gillian (10th February 2017), kirolak (10th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread