1. Link to Post #361
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Trump: The Great American Reset

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    It takes persistence and calm contemplation (or a broken olfactory system) to see further into the fog of the wars we're in, without being overwhelmed by the stench.
    Here's a delightful quote that I just happened upon, from The Information Superhighway, The Feeling of Absurdity, Something is Inherently Wrong, Buried in a Snowstorm… (globalresearch.ca):
    Few people at this hour – and I refer to the time before the breaking out of this most grim war, which is coming to birth so strangely, as if it did not want to be born – few, I say, these days still enjoy that tranquility which permits one to choose the truth, to abstract one in reflection. Almost all the world is in tumult, is beside itself, and when man is beside himself he loses his most essential attribute: the possibility of meditating, or withdrawing into himself to come to terms with himself and define what it is he believes and what it is that he does not believe; what he truly esteems and what he truly detests. Being beside himself bemuses him, blinds him, forces him to act mechanically in a frenetic somnambulism.” -Ortega Y Gasset “The Self and the Other”
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), BMJ (21st March 2017), genevieve (21st March 2017), sandy (21st March 2017), turiya (21st March 2017)

3. Link to Post #362
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

I just went to see if Rep Gohmert above was on twitter. He is but he is stalked by creepy libs. Every republican that i've seen on twitter is stalked. I don't know if conservatives just don't bother commenting, Twitter bans positive comments to repubs or the libs are just the stalking, harrassing types but it is just disgusting...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), BMJ (21st March 2017), genevieve (21st March 2017), KiwiElf (21st March 2017), turiya (21st March 2017)

5. Link to Post #363
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Just the title of that CNN header above should tell someone that we are in a new era. No president has ever been disrespected like this. These are claws and fangs.
    You'd think that would raise more eyebrows but apparently people are quick to forget that the corporate media is just a bunch of CIA mouthpieces and that the CIA and other "deep state" military industrial complex players are the real threat to peace and freedom all over the world. Suddenly even peace and reconciliation with Russia has become some evil thing and it's as if the establishment is hellbent on another Cold War. War is peace now I guess.

They're going to scream bloody hell until they are finally rooted out. Trump likes making reference to Andrew Jackson. Well Andrew Jackson got rid of the international banking cartel in the US, and between Trump and Wikileaks hopefully we'll see the end of all of this mind-warp gaslighting now too.

Quote I understand that the slow destruction of a culture will not affect all people the same way at the time. But for anyone to whom it just looks like trump groupies following his every move with bated breath like paparazzi, they are not getting what is at stake.
    It will be clearer to everyone in hindsight. Trump is taking a lot of abuse on purpose. The media has already arrogantly overplayed their hand once by admitting that he was in fact surveilled during and after the election, in January. Then when Trump tweeted about it they started the whole gaslighting routine again claiming that they never said that and there's no proof of it, even though screenshots of the headlines are all over the Internet. So he'll just sit back and let them have enough rope to hang themselves once they cross the line again. They will become so rabid and disconnected from reality that they will hand Trump a "problem-reaction-solution" situation of his own.

See what I mean?:

A little over a month and they act like nobody remembers what they reported anymore. They truly live in an echo chamber that shuts out any critical thinking. It also reminds me of the "memory hole" in 1984.

I don't remember gaslighting this blatant since Victoria Nuland was caught talking about overthrowing the democratically-elected government of Ukraine on the phone, and then a few weeks later they were blaming what happened in Ukraine on Russia. The people who actually take this kind of "reporting" seriously are inconsequential to anything important in real life anyway.

I just went to see if Rep Gohmert above was on twitter. He is but he is stalked by creepy libs. Every republican that i've seen on twitter is stalked. I don't know if conservatives just don't bother commenting, Twitter bans positive comments to repubs or the libs are just the stalking, harrassing types but it is just disgusting...
    Twitter manipulates comments on prominent accounts. For example on Trump's account they'll push all the negative comments to the top. They've been doing that since the election campaign. Jack Dorsey was in Clinton's sack. They even reneged on a business deal they made with the Trump campaign for promotion on Twitter.

Another interesting thing about Twitter. If you post "Brian Podesta" and "National Center for Missing and Exploited Children" or "NCMEC" in the same tweet, your account instantly gets frozen.

Interesting huh?
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 21st March 2017 at 01:27.

6. Link to Post #364
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    [mod hat off, just another member]What does any of this have to do with what you are calling a "reset?" (thread title)

This is just a collection of micro-vignettes, some related to trump, some not. I know some people are thrilled with the new warden/president of the USA, INC., but do we really need a thread that is a play-by-play of anything related (or not) to trump? I really don't want to see the "Trump Goes Poo-poo In Potty!" articles - because there is no real news of trump "resetting" anything.

By the way, trump getting to sit in the oval office is most certainly is not a "reset" in any positive sense, but true when you consider that (for at least 40 years, maybe more like 230), as each new spokesmodel for Empire is sworn in, the owners of the USA, INC. need to reset the name on their phone's speed-dial - to the White House's latest puppet.[/mod hat off, just another member]
    Dennis Leahy

"This American Reset" is a process. This thread, together with the Transition into Trump thread, was created for record keeping purposes. You, probably more than anyone else on this forum, I would think would understand this. Maybe I'm wrong. This reset, however, is in process. I would suggest sitting back, grab your bag of popcorn, and continue to watch the show. There have already been quite a number of chapters that the rest of us have seen go by.

If you want an instant cup of 'reset' coffee placed in front you, then you have to come to grips with having such an expectation being unfulfilled. Come back after Trump's been elected for his second term & you may get what you expect, then. The Great American Reset will be well underway at that time.

See you then...
    Best regards...

__________________Late Add__________________

And, Dennis Leahy, you seem to be somewhat of a Clingon... believing that things will never change is also a kind of brainwashing that one should, at some time or another, consider purging themselves of...

From a previous Trump... a dead man walking thread, and a different time (early May 2016), there was a member by the name of gripreaper... he & you seemed to be of like minded-ness...

My exchange with him at that time went exactly like this:

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Consider it a lead-in to the truth of the situation that has prompted you to respond. Thank you for getting involved with the conversation. Yes, the U.S. is a corporation. However, that original de jure form of a Constitutional Republic has not been entirely exterminated, as it still lay in the woodwork, and at the very foundation when the creation of this nation occurred, imo. I sense that a Trump presidency can ignite a spark that is needed to lead to a regeneration of the Constitutional Republic to be appropriately resurrected.
    I'm not quite sure what Trump might resurrect, but I doubt it will be a de jure government like we almost had in the mid 1700's when we tried to break away from the European monarchs. I've seen several "Restore the Repuublic" movements in the last few decades which have failed, due to infiltration, marginalization, and disorientation. I'm not convinced that a group of white slave owning european monarch freemasons put together such a representative Republic of which the Constitution appears to be representative of.

What I am sure of, is that the unfettered spirit of man longs to be free, and that those who wanted freedom bad enough have stood up against tyranny, or just left to another continent where there was no tyranny to control them. Now, there is nowhere else to sail off to, and we live in the digital age. We have the opportunity to wake up and embrace freedom, but slavery is so invasive, so ambiguous, and so comfortable, that some people will fight to defend it, even against their own loved ones. It's quite the dichotomy.

Trump is part of the elite inner circle, and I believe was hired to act as the counter dialectic, so that in the 11th hour, he would do something really stupid and shoe in Hitlery. Either way, the controlling elite get what they want and the sheep continue to remain asleep. Watch out for the divergents though, they have been known to change history.
    [My reply to gripreaper a.k.a. "No-Sh¡t-Sherlock"]:
    I do not agree with your assertion that Trump is a part of the inner-circle-global elite that has hired him / paid him - LOL! - to throw the election. My Higher Self, which I have grown to trust implicitly, says there is "No-Way José!" for Trump to be doing such a thing. I might ask, just 'Who' would hire Trump to work at playing this kind of scenario out??? (Oh, of course it would be the "Crooked Hillary" Clinton billionaire supporter named George Soros! That would fit in with your scenario, obviously.) How much would be enough to pay him to do this kind of work??? Say What!?!? - he's not making enough with his real estate empire???

Yes, I have heard this particular kind of worrying 'Doubting Thomas' talk before - about Trump throwing in the towel before the election & allowing Hitlery easy access to the Oval Office. And I see where you get this from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCOFckFFgaQ#t=3m17s - (2015 History Channel clip 3:18 minutes in)

There was a previous time that I questioned Trumps veracity - back in 2012 when Trump publicly questioned Obama's Birth Certificate, forcing Obama to post a document on the WH website, and right after the Long-form pdf document was posted, and rather quickly, it was found to be fraudulent. I had then also questioned as to why Trump didn't pursue the matter any further?

I understand that Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has talked with Trump on a number of occasions since then. Arpaio has never before endorsed a presidential candidate, but has this first time given his endorsement to Trump!

I also had my doubts about his ability to throw this nation deeper into a fascist regime (being a global corporate businessman). But when I found that all these career establishment politicians were getting quite upset with him, I began checking into what he was about. And I came to find he is more like a Ron Paul on steroids, than anything else. The establishment GOP honchos very early-on (Iowa Straw Poll) quickly politically assassinated Ron Paul, as they didn't want him to be in their way. As they have also tried to do the same with Trump, but failed to do so, up til now. The more I looked at what he was saying & how ticked off people were getting, I soon realized that this man is not just another idiot wanting to be president. Idiots - That's all I've seen up until now, before Trump came into my view. After having seen this with my own eyes & ears, I immediately registered to vote - something I hadn't done since after the Robert Kennedy assassination.

So for this time around, I have a different sense about the man. I certainly don't think he can do much about resurrecting or implementing a viable Constitutional Republic with the time frame that he will have - but as I stated previously, I sense that with his ability to gain the position of president, he can generate a spark amongst the people of this nation to take to task to make, what was believed to be accomplished 200 + years ago, a reality.
    I often wonder where gripreaper has gotten off to???

...Like a Ron Paul on Steroids

Last edited by turiya; 21st March 2017 at 16:09.

7. Link to Post #365
    Thanks

Blackout On NSA Surveillance Of Trump Family

Media refusing to touch NSA spying on Trump
    The Alex Jones Show -
    March 20, 2017

The media has a blackout on any information regarding the NSA surveillance of Donald Trump and his family.

INFOWARS

8. Link to Post #366
    Thanks

Regarding #364 - Turiya is The Man

(or The Person?!)

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd March 2017), BMJ (22nd March 2017), fourty-two (23rd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd March 2017), genevieve (22nd March 2017), Heavy Duty (22nd March 2017), KiwiElf (25th March 2017), turiya (22nd March 2017)

10. Link to Post #367
    Thanks

David Rockefeller dies at 101... Here's another parody video... to bring some chuckles... to keep from crying over what is really going on...

David Rockefeller Passes the
    Eugenics Torch to Bill Gates

(Published on Aug 28, 2016)

11. Link to Post #368
    Thanks

George Webb Interview 3/17/2017
    Part 1

(Published March 22, 2017)

Awan Brothers comes up @ 10:30...

Rep. Louie Gohmert Speech On Awan Brothers
    IT Spy Ring / Radical Islamic Terror 3/10/2017

(Published on Mar 12, 2017)

12. Link to Post #369
    Thanks

George Webb continued from above post....

Part 2

(Published March 22, 2017)

Part 3

(Published March 23, 2017)

Last edited by turiya; 25th March 2017 at 02:27.

13. Link to Post #370
    Thanks

Looks like George Soros is forming his army...

Is Soros In The Process Of Building An
    Army For The Upcoming Spring Protests?

(Published on Mar 23, 2017)

Last edited by turiya; 23rd March 2017 at 17:18.

14. Link to Post #371
    Thanks

Soros' (I read his real name is Schwartz) hatred for gentile whites knows no bounds. the riots will ostensibly be against trump but the message will be to gentile white patriotic americans: your culture is over. Trump is just a symbol for whom the hatred is really directed.
    The above is my opinion. You do not have to agree.

As I've said in an earlier post we can begin by reaching out to the governors of our states and letting them know we expect them to protect us and property against these Soros extremists or, we can try to grab popcorn and enjoy the show as some have consistently mentioned. But I'd be careful with this upcoming show the popcorn doesn't get stuck in your throat...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

genevieve (24th March 2017), norman (23rd March 2017), turiya (23rd March 2017)

16. Link to Post #372
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,057 times in 8,171 posts

With a paper trail like that, Soros should be picked up and put in front of a jury but I suppose the folks who could do that don't have much faith in an uneducated jury yet.
    Last edited by norman; 23rd March 2017 at 19:29.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Antagenet (25th March 2017), KiwiElf (25th March 2017), turiya (23rd March 2017)

18. Link to Post #373
    Thanks

Soros' (I read his real name is Schwartz) hatred for gentile whites knows no bounds. the riots will ostensibly be against trump but the message will be to gentile white patriotic americans: your culture is over. Trump is just a symbol for whom the hatred is really directed.
    The above is my opinion. You do not have to agree.

As I've said in an earlier post we can begin by reaching out to the governors of our states and letting them know we expect them to protect us and property against these Soros extremists or, we can try to grab popcorn and enjoy the show as some have consistently mentioned. But I'd be careful with this upcoming show the popcorn doesn't get stuck in your throat...
    Only if one forgets that they the one doing the observing, and not actively a participant.
    Here's a recent recent request by a number of Senators.... Keep in mind, George Webb shows that USAID is involved with setting up what he calls "Rat Lines"....

Republican senators are asking Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to investigate claims that U.S. taxpayer money is being used to back left-wing billionaire George Soros' political meddling and similar efforts overseas.

A letter sent Tuesday asked for a probe into how U.S. funds are being used by agencies such as the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to back left-wing political groups in other countries.

Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, one of the co-signers, even said foreign officials and political leaders have come to him with "reports of U.S. activity in their respective countries."

He said in a statement: "This includes reports of diplomats playing political favorites, USAID funds supporting extreme and sometimes violent political activists, and the US Government working to marginalize the moderates and conservatives in leadership roles. ... This sort of political favoritism from our missions around the world is unacceptable.”

The letter to Tillerson also was signed by Sens. James Inhofe, R-Okla.; Thom Tillis, R-N.C.; David Perdue, R-Ga.; Ted Cruz, R-Texas; and Bill Cassidy, R-La. It followed a letter in February from GOP lawmakers asking about whether U.S. tax dollars have been used in recent years to fund Soros-backed projects in the small, conservative-led country of Macedonia.

In particular, USAID funding to Soro’s Open Society Foundations in Macedonia sparked concern that the U.S. Embassy has been taking sides in the country’s fiery political fights. The group's stated goal is “to build vibrant and tolerant democracies whose governments are accountable to their citizens” but critics claim it's a front for Soros’ political maneuverings.

The USAID website shows that between 2012 and 2016, USAID gave almost $5 million in taxpayer cash to FOSM for “The Civil Society Project,” which “aims to empower Macedonian citizens to hold government accountable.” USAID’s website links to www.soros.org.mk, and says the project trained hundreds of young Macedonians “in youth activism and the use of new media instruments.”

The State Department told lawmakers that in addition to that project, USAID has recently funded a new Civic Engagement Project which partners with four organizations, including FOSM. The cost is believed to be around $9.5 million.

A citizen’s initiative called “Stop Operation Soros” has also published a white paper alleging U.S. money has been funding violent riots in the streets, as well as a Macedonian version of Saul Alinsky’s far-left handbook “Rules for Radicals.”

After being dissatisfied with responses to letters sent to the U.S. ambassador, the senators wrote to Tillerson, noting not only the situation in Macedonia, but also what they describe as “a pattern of alarming activity in this volatile region” -- pointing in particular to the nearby country of Albania.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE LETTER

“Respected leaders from Albania have made similar claims of U.S. diplomats and Soros-backed organizations pushing for certain political outcomes in their country,” the letter said, citing a FOSM-backed push for Albanian judicial reform, which opponents say are aimed to give the socialist government full control over the country’s judiciary.

“The destabilizing effects of such actions in a NATO country are clear and the threat for further escalation eminent as Albania anticipates parliamentary elections later this year,” the letter said.

The senators went on to say that they are also concerned about reports coming in from countries in Africa and Latin America.

“We respectfully ask that you use your authority to investigate all funds associated with promoting democracy and governance and review the programs, accounts, and multiplicity of U.S. entities involved in such activities,” the letter said.

Conservative Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban last month expressed concern about Soros meddling in his country’s political fights, and warned about Soros’ “trans-border empire.” Hungarian Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártó told Fox News last month that they hoped that with a change in administration in Washington, the Soros-led push against their government would decrease.

“I think it is no secret and everyone knows about the very close relationship between the Democrats and George Soros and his foundations. It is obvious that if Hillary Clinton had won then this pressure on us would be much stronger. With Donald Trump winning we have the hope that this pressure will be decreased on us,” he said.

Widely cited as an example of Soros’ influence during the Obama administration was a 2011 email (published by WikiLeaks) in which Soros urged Hillary Clinton to take action in Albania over recent demonstrations in the capital of Tirana.

Soros asked Clinton to “bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha and opposition leader Edi Rama to forestall further public demonstrations and to tone down public pronouncements” and appoint a senior European official as mediator.

Within a few days, an envoy was dispatched.

FOX NEWS
    Last edited by turiya; 23rd March 2017 at 21:32.

19. Link to Post #374
    Thanks

Turiya
    "Only if one forgets that they the one doing the observing, and not actively a participant."

Not sure if I understand what you mean by the above. Who is 'they'?

But with the article - why on earth did the Repubs just ask about his overseas involvement? He is going to try to unseat their party in a few months and they are concerned only with his overseas work?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #375
    Thanks

Turiya
    "Only if one forgets that they the one doing the observing, and not actively a participant."

Not sure if I understand what you mean by the above. Who is 'they'?
    Those who get the popcorn stuck in their throat...
    Last edited by turiya; 24th March 2017 at 00:26.

22. Link to Post #376
    Thanks

Live stream on Healthcare bill votes

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th March 2017), KiwiElf (25th March 2017), turiya (25th March 2017)

24. Link to Post #377
    Thanks

The John B Wells video starts off with the terror attack in London... then moves on to a Breitbart article (posted below)...

Daily News Segment - CTM #711-
    With John B Wells

(Published on Mar 23, 2017)

Fake News: AP Touts Anti-Trump Poll
    with Warped Demographics Conducted
    by Soros-Backed Organization

by Aaron Klein
    22 Mar 2017
    The Associated Press on Monday released a news making story with a glaring headline claiming that “Most young Americans don’t see Trump as a legitimate leader.”
    A closer look at the survey finds it was conducted by a group financed by billionaire George Soros whose activist arm demands reparations for slavery and “mass incarceration,” and has engaged in anti-police activism.

In addition, the survey was not representative of the racial and ethnic profiles of young adults. Instead it focused heavily on demographic samples of populations that voted overwhelmingly against Donald Trump.

The AP story, which was published in major news media outlets, claimed a “majority of young adults — 57 percent — see Trump’s presidency as illegitimate, including about three-quarters of blacks and large majorities of Latinos and Asians, the GenForward poll found.”

“A slim majority of young whites in the poll, 53 percent, consider Trump a legitimate president, but even among that group 55 percent disapprove of the job he’s doing, according to the survey,” the AP article claimed.

AP reports that the poll, titled GenForward, was conducted “by the Black Youth Project at the University of Chicago with The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.”

A note at the bottom of the article states that the survey “was paid for by the Black Youth Project at the University of Chicago, using grants from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation and the Ford Foundation.”

Unreported by AP is that the Black Youth Project is financed by Soros’s Open Society Foundations.

The Black Youth Project’s website states that it “work[s] closely with our activist organization, BYP 100, to bring light to efforts to better our communities through direct engagement.”

BYP 100, or Black Youth Project 100, describes itself as an “activist member-based organization of Black 18-35 year-olds, dedicated to creating justice and freedom for all Black people.” It says its mission includes “transformative leadership development, direct action organizing, advocacy and education using a Black queer feminist lens.”

More at Breitbart...

25. Link to Post #378
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)

Rep. Louie Gohmert Speech On Awan Brothers
    IT Spy Ring / Radical Islamic Terror 3/10/2017

(Published on Mar 12, 2017)

IMO, Senator Gohmert is not an organized speaker and he was all across the board on what he discussed thereby watering down the issue of the the AWAN Bros. The Senate, as do most US citizens, has a short attention span. He brought in to many other issues, making his talk way too long.

I hope someone else brings the subject of the Awan Bros into the limelight of both the Congress and the general public.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2017), genevieve (26th March 2017), KiwiElf (25th March 2017), turiya (25th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #379
    Thanks

The Repeal & Replacement of Obamacare meme... Interesting finding by Mike Cernovich on Paul Ryan w/ regards to Trump building the Wall...

RyanCare Failure Means Trump Wins BIGLY
    What Fake News Won't Report | Mike Cernovich

(Published on Mar 24, 2017)

Hannity: Why didn't GOP build a
    consensus health care plan?

Trump: The losers are Nancy Pelosi
    and Chuck Schumer

Last edited by turiya; 25th March 2017 at 10:53.

28. Link to Post #380
    Thanks

Insane John McCain - the president-puppet that never was - still wants to please his Masters...
    McCain: "The New World Order Is Under Enormous Strain"

In a "new world order under enormous strain" and in "the titanic struggle with forces of radicalism … we can't stand by and lament, we've got to be involved," said John McCain who quoted by the EU Observer. "I trust the EU," he said, defending an opposite view from that of US president Donald Trump, who said in January that the UK "was so smart in getting out" of the EU and that Nato was "obsolete."
    • Mar 25, 2017 8:12 AM

Russia Readies Back-Up System For Potential "Split With International Banking System"

The grand order of things could be undergoing some major overhauls. To put it more bluntly, a war to reset the global financial order is about to be unleashed.
    • Mar 25, 2017 10:16 AM
    Only 3 Countries Left Without
    a Rothschild Central Bank

(Published on Mar 7, 2013)

Russia Is Ready To Split Away From
    The SWIFT System - Episode 1237a

Last edited by turiya; 25th March 2017 at 16:26.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 38 LastLast