+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 38 LastLast

Thread: Trump: The Great American Reset

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,350 times in 1,708 posts

Default Re: Trump: The Great American Reset

This is interesting and I wonder if it is more than just a wardrobe malfunction.

Why is the US Flag displayed Upside Down?

Quote: "The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1140277

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), Eram (15th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2017), jjl (18th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #342
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Anyone catching Judge Napolitano saying he has intel sources that obama went outside the chain of command and possibly used the brits to spy on trump? who knew that GCHQ had 24/7 to NSA database!! here's the Judge:

https://youtu.be/BlBPEpRD4jU

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), BMJ (14th March 2017), Eram (15th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2017), turiya (14th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #343
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

As some of you may know, I had a left liberal mind set for many many years until only about 8 to 10 months ago, when it became clear to me that Trump was going to be the GOP candidate and Sanders was going to be denied his rightful nomination.

Then, when I started to pay more attention to his message and the opinions from people that I've come to trust over the years, things started to shift for me.

In a nut shell: I'm in the midst of a personal world view transformation.

Especially in Europe I think, we've brainwashed ourselves for several decades (since WW2) that nationalism is something to be very scared of.
    I'm beginning to understand now that people need it to some extend and that it is only fanaticism (in any shape or form) that is to be feared.

It's true that the rise of nationalism is at least accompanied by some sort of underbelly sentiments.
    Xenofobia, hate and other emotions and mind settings.

Does that mean that nationalism is an evil urge?

No!, I don't think so.

Finland for instance has a history of a mild form of nationalism and they seem to be doing all right.

It was the Fin composer Jean Sibelius who wrote this beautiful song that imo embodies the ideal of nationalism:
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), Blacklight43 (15th March 2017), BMJ (15th March 2017), Chester (15th March 2017), genevieve (15th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #344
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Cross-Posted on another thread...

Topics:
    • Amazing Trump Accomplishments
    • Conspiracy of Silence by the MSM
    • Trump's Deregulation Initiatives - 4 EOs
    • Multifaceted Approach - Forcing the Regulatory Agencies to Down-size
    • Steve Bannon - The Main Mover
    • Big Corp Market Leaders are quite worried = Huge Benefits for Consumers
    • Panic in Washington - Power is in the White House
    • Congress is left being unable to process the changes because Trump is moving fast
    • No One has ever seen a president like Donald Trump
    • The American Standard of Living is going to be greater than ever before
    • Its a Planned Genius!
    • Acting Like a Laser, cutting out the excess fat
    • Mattis is in charge of annihilating the terrorists
    • Mexico - Undermining U.S. Immigration Laws
    • Cutting Aid to Mex could help pay for the Wall
    • Mexico engaging in a form of terrorism by promoting Human Trafficking into the U.S.
    • Sanctuary Cities

8. Link to Post #345
    Thanks

X22 Reports...

US Government Down To It's Last $66 Billion,
    Which Will Only Last Until Memorial Day

Episode 1228a
    (Published on Mar 14, 2017)

The Rothschild Are The Controlling Party,
    Have They Orchestrated It All?

Episode 1228b

____

____

Last edited by turiya; 15th March 2017 at 14:24.

9. Link to Post #346
    Thanks

X22 Spotlight Interview w/ Andrew Hoffman...

Andrew Hoffman: The Debt Needs To Be
    Defaulted On, It Needs To Die, There Is Nothing To Fix It

CNN Insider Reveals That The CIA Uses The News
    Networks To Control The Stories & The People

(Published on Mar 15, 2017)

CNN Uses It's Kill Switch To Shutdown Another Broadcast

Last edited by turiya; 16th March 2017 at 11:11.

10. Link to Post #347
    Thanks

Continuing with X22 Reports...

The Fed Initiates 'Operation Rate Increase'
    To Begin The Collapse Of The Economy

Episode 1229a

The Central Bank/Deep State Started
    The Countdown For The Next Big Event

Episode 1229b

11. Link to Post #348
    Thanks

Tucker Carlson 3/15/2017 Donald Trump Interview...

Tucker Carlson Full Show Donald Trump Interview
    Last edited by turiya; 18th March 2017 at 06:09.

12. Link to Post #349
    Thanks

Cross-posted on another thread... It Really is a 'Planned Genius'...

Attorney Jonathan Emord: Its Really a Planned Genius
    The Deconstructing of the Administrative State

(Published on March 17, 2017)

Politics
    Commentary

Trump’s Historic Chance to
    Dismantle the Administrative State

Sen. Mike Lee / @SenMikeLee
    March 06, 2017

Last month, the Senate voted to use the Congressional Review Act to undo an Obama-era regulation issued by the Interior Department.

In response, the director of the department’s Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement told Politico, “I believe there’s a good chance that […] a court will overturn Congress’ actions here as an unconstitutional usurpation of the executive branch’s powers.”

The constitutional illiteracy of this statement is simply breathtaking—and it would be funny, too, if it weren’t so prevalent within the federal government today.

How did this happen?

Article I of the U.S. Constitution begins, “All legislative power herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States.” And Article II obligates the president and his executive branch to “take care that the laws be faithfully executed.”

And for more than the first hundred years of our republic, that is largely how it worked. Congress passed laws and the executive branch enforced them.

But in his first inaugural address, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt called for constitutional change. He claimed the Great Depression should be treated as an “emergency of war,” requiring a “temporary departure from the normal balance of public procedure.”

Unfortunately, our government has been not-so-temporarily departing from the normal balance of public procedure ever since.

But it wasn’t until Roosevelt died and President Harry Truman came to power that the government adopted a more systematic and codified framework that set the ground rules for America’s burgeoning administrative state. The cornerstone of this framework was the Administrative Procedures Act.

Under the Administrative Procedures Act, Congress could delegate broad lawmaking powers to executive branch agencies. To adjudicate this new and delicate sharing of lawmaking authority, the courts had the jurisdiction to review the propriety and scope of agency rule-making.

At the same time, in an effort to retain as much of its legislative authority as possible, Congress began inserting more and more “legislative veto” provisions into these otherwise broad grants of power.

This framework was not completely static over the next 40 years, but in the 1980s two Supreme Court cases fundamentally changed the balance of power between the branches: INS v. Chadha and Chevron U.S.A. v. Natural Resources Defense Council.

Taken together, these two cases caused a substantial transfer of power from the legislative and judicial branches to the executive branch. The result is an executive branch that has grown far too powerful and insulated from public control.

But there are three pieces of legislation that would go a long way toward reinvigorating the separation of powers at the heart of our constitutional system.

First, the Regulations from the Executive in Need of Scrutiny Act (REINS Act) would help restore the balance between the executive and legislative branches by requiring congressional approval for any new regulation that would have a major impact ($100 million or more) on the economy.

Second, the Separation of Powers Restoration Act would amend the Administrative Procedures Act and require judges hearing challenges to agency actions to review all relevant questions of law “de novo,” thereby ending the dysfunctional status quo that tilts the legal playing field in favor of federal bureaucracies.

Finally, the Agency Accountability Act would make federal agencies accountable again by directing most fines, fees, and unappropriated proceeds to the Treasury, instead of letting federal agencies keep and spend them as they see fit.

With President Donald Trump in the White House, elected on a promise to “drain the swamp,” we have a unique opportunity to pass all three of these bills.

Doing so would constitute a fundamental shift of power in this country—a transfer of power, to paraphrase Trump’s inaugural address, not merely from one party to another, but from Washington, D.C., back to the American people.

Mike Lee is a Republican senator from Utah.

THE DAILY SIGNAL

13. Link to Post #350
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Watch for that "stolen" laptop to become the source of some very devastating leaked information on the globalist criminal cartel. The NYPD had already threatened to dump the info it had if the FBI didn't act on it.

14. Link to Post #351
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Watch for that "stolen" laptop to become the source of some very devastating leaked information on the globalist criminal cartel. The NYPD had already threatened to dump the info it had if the FBI didn't act on it.
    Yes, with all this surveillance embedded within electronics products, it seems to me that the CIA / NSA guys & gals should have no problem tracking down where this laptop is at any given moment. Except, of course, if it were in a lead-lined carrying case...

Weekly News Wrapup from Greg Hunter...

Greg Hunter-Weekly News Wrap-Up 3.17.17
    ( 3.17.17)

15. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

That laptop didn't only have info on Trump's security detail but also Hillary Clinton's, the Pope's, and some UN stuff.

It could be an opportunity for plausible deniability in the case of a false flag attack or assassination attempt, and the Secret Service has definitely been compromised on multiple occasions (including pedogate-type stuff -- which makes the NYPD connection to this investigation more interesting) but we'll have to see what comes of this. In a chess game like this it's hard to anticipate what each move is really setting up.

Trump is a smart guy and if any of his family members are actually in danger at Trump Tower he'll just have them moved to a more secure location, rather than have their security compromised. They could redo things at Trump Tower too, to make the info on the laptop useless as far as that goes.

Trump's SS detail is bolstered by his personal bodyguards that he's had for years, ex-military people, and people from the company formerly known as Blackwater. So he's not put his eggs all in one basket. He has watchers watching watchers, and people around him that he trusts.

16. Link to Post #353
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    from your lips to God's ears!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

genevieve (19th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #354
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    from your lips to God's ears!
    I think I will be wrong about that, but my fingers are crossed too. Why in the hell would the Secret Service have info on the Hillary Clinton email investigation on their laptop in the first place?

There is a lot of funny business going on with the Secret Service lately and I hope they are being set up so that all the bad apples can be purged. No matter what the intention, what is going on can be spun in that direction.

I have little hope in the FBI at this point but I have more hope in the NYPD and the Oversight Committee in Congress.

Quote Authorities are frantically searching for a Secret Service-issued laptop — containing floor plans for Trump Tower, information about the Hillary Clinton email investigation and other national security information — that was stolen from an agent’s car in Brooklyn, police sources told the Daily News Friday.

The computer was lifted Thursday morning and officials are trying to determine if Agent Marie Argentieri was targeted or if the robbery was random.

NYPD cops are assisting in the investigation, sources said.

“It’s a very big deal,” a police source said. “There’s data on there that’s highly sensitive. They’re scrambling like mad.”
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3001078
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 19th March 2017 at 01:47.

19. Link to Post #355
    Thanks

CNN: President Trump "Has Spent His Whole Life Bullsh¡tting"

"I think the president is somewhat indifferent to things that are true or false. He has spent his whole life bullsh¡tting. He has succeeded by bullsh¡tting. He has gotten the presidency by bullsh¡tting..."
    • Mar 18, 2017 8:45 PM
    Trump "Has Spent His Whole Life Bullsh¡tting"
    says CNN Fareed Zakaria

(Published on Mar 18, 2017)

Russian Parliament Launches Investigation Of "CNN And Other American Media"

Following legislation introduced by Jeanne Shaheen earlier this week to investigation the RT in the U.S., the Russian Parliament has decided to launch its own media witch hunt to check whether CNN, the Voice of America, Radio Liberty and "other American media" are complying with Russian law.
    • Mar 18, 2017 8:18 PM

Caught On Video: Hillary Clinton Warns She's "Ready To Come Out Of The Woods"

"I’m like a lot of my friends right now. I have a hard time watching the news, I’ll confess. I am ready to come out of the woods and to help shine a light on what is already happening around kitchen tables, at dinners like this."
    • Mar 18, 2017 8:00 PM

9/11 Widow Questions Trump: "America First Or Saudi Arabia First?

"Dear President Trump, you have structured your campaign and current policies around being for America First. The 9/11 Families certainly hope that you remain steadfast in your belief that Americans must be protected, supported, and heard, first and foremost above all others - particularly those like the Saudis who fund radical Islamic terrorists that target and kill Americans."
    • Mar 18, 2017 7:10 PM

Paris Airport Attacker's Last Words: "I Am Here To Die For Allah, There Will Be Deaths"

The man shot dead by French soldiers at Paris Orly airport on Saturday shouted he was there to "die for Allah"and that "there will be deaths" when he tried to seize a soldier's assault rifle, intending to open fire on passengers, a Paris prosecutor said.
    • Mar 18, 2017 6:45 PM

Mexicans Flood Into Canada As 2017 Border Detentions Surpass All Of 2016

Mexican immigrants are suddenly finding out that, while Canada is happy to host 'tourists' from our Southern neighbor courtesy of relaxed visa requirements that went into effect December 1st, they're not so eager to invite folks looking for work or immigrants without valid identification and/or a criminal record.
    • Mar 18, 2017 5:25 PM

Another Intruder Attempts To Jump White House Fence; Immediately Taken Down By Secret Service

The Unites States Secret Service has arrested yet another White House fence jumper this morning, but unlike the previous intruder who managed to wander around the grounds for 15 minutes or so, today's intruder was taken down by guards within a matter of minutes.
    • Mar 18, 2017 4:07 PM
    Last edited by turiya; 25th March 2017 at 16:48.

20. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

Awan Brothers comes up @ 10:30...

Rep. Louie Gohmert Speech On Awan Brothers
    IT Spy Ring / Radical Islamic Terror 3/10/2017

(Published on Mar 12, 2017)

21. Link to Post #357
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

[mod hat off, just another member]What does any of this have to do with what you are calling a "reset?" (thread title)

This is just a collection of micro-vignettes, some related to trump, some not. I know some people are thrilled with the new warden/president of the USA, INC., but do we really need a thread that is a play-by-play of anything related (or not) to trump? I really don't want to see the "Trump Goes Poo-poo In Potty!" articles - because there is no real news of trump "resetting" anything.

By the way, trump getting to sit in the oval office is most certainly is not a "reset" in any positive sense, but true when you consider that (for at least 40 years, maybe more like 230), as each new spokesmodel for Empire is sworn in, the owners of the USA, INC. need to reset the name on their phone's speed-dial - to the White House's latest puppet.[/mod hat off, just another member]

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bluegreen (20th March 2017), BMJ (21st March 2017), enfoldedblue (20th March 2017), joeecho (21st March 2017), norman (20th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (20th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #358
    Thanks

Just the title of that CNN header above should tell someone that we are in a new era. No president has ever been disrespected like this. These are claws and fangs. The deadly weapons have been somewhat concealed because their owners have been catered to, coddled and obeyed for the last few administrations (decades) in the slow dismantling of the constitution and of our culture. They are now being somewhat challenged. To me, they are not even being challenged big time yet the fangs and claws are out.

I understand that the slow destruction of a culture will not affect all people the same way at the time. But for anyone to whom it just looks like trump groupies following his every move with bated breath like paparazzi, they are not getting what is at stake.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), BMJ (21st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th March 2017), norman (20th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (20th March 2017), turiya (21st March 2017)

25. Link to Post #359
    Thanks

Turiya
    thank you for giving me another new hero, rep Gohmert. It's a long 2 hr talk and I would have loved to see how many people he was talking to. I hope it wasn't an empty room. He showed not only a knowledge of the awan brothers but a clear knowledge of the treachery of the obama administration and how much closer to ending the republic that diabolic group has put us. he's too polite but he has to be working with dems every day but he's on the money.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), BMJ (21st March 2017), genevieve (21st March 2017), ThePythonicCow (20th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #360
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,446 times in 21,494 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    ... I know some people are thrilled with the new warden/president of the USA, INC., but do we really need a thread that is a play-by-play of anything related (or not) to trump? I really don't want to see the "Trump Goes Poo-poo In Potty!" articles - because there is no real news of trump "resetting" anything.

By the way, trump getting to sit in the oval office is most certainly is not a "reset" in any positive sense, but ...
    Well - it might be some good news, in that some (probably small amount) of the old stinky poo is (apparently) getting flushed.

However, that's a "mixed blessing", if the new poo that replaces it stinks just as bad, if not worse, or if news of the flushing was mostly just fake news.

It takes persistence and calm contemplation (or a broken olfactory system) to see further into the fog of the wars we're in, without being overwhelmed by the stench.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), BMJ (21st March 2017), turiya (21st March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 38 LastLast