Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 38 LastLast

Thread: Trump: The Great American Reset

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Trump: The Great American Reset

MorningFox,

Trump February 16, 2017 News Conference can be seen here.

Will just add a couple videos. The second is a Jeff Rense interview with Constitutional Attorney Jonathan Emord expressing his thoughts on the what is taking place with the Trump presidency... have a listen...

Malkin: Where was the mainstream
    media the past 8 years?

(Published on Feb 16, 2017)

Jeff Rense & Jonathan Emord
    Sanctuary Cities & Dem Obstructionism

(Published on Feb 14, 2017)
    Jonathan Emord: I think that he [Trump] is establishing himself to be an extremely strong chief executive, who has a rather clear vision of what he expects from the rest of the world & from the United States.

I think the reality of the governance is that once he gains access to the Intelligence & realizes the real situation the United States is in, he's obliged to take certain steps, and I think he's taking them.

I mean, I am very pleased with what he has done, thus far. And I think that he's probably doing more to enhance the strength of the United States, and its image in the world, than could have reasonably have been expected by this time in his presidency.

Rense: Its a very short time, indeed. Let me ask you to cast your gaze on Eastern Europe, though. Why is he continuing the policy of Obama, who sent over 4,000 tanks, and I don't know how many tens of thousands of troops - they're still going! A whole other load just arrived last week. So, what is he trying to accomplish there? This is obviously anti-Russian in the extreme.

Jonathan Emord: One of the things that I was actually worried about was that some of the rhetoric he had about Vladimir Putin suggested in the campaign that he might be less willing to take steps to protect American interests versus Eastern Europe & maintaining the strength of NATO against Russia. And I think, in fact, what he has done - and I think this is largely because of the Intelligence that he has received - to the extent that the NATO alliance was in jeopardy - is reinforced the American dominance over NATO, and a strong protection interest against Russia. I think, the reality is Russia is looking to expand wherever possible to rebuild a Soviet empire.

Rense: mmmm... Interesting, I missed that, but please go ahead.

Jonathan Emord: I think that Putin is interested in establishing, wherever he can, influence through intimidation, or expansion, into Easter Europe and the Ukraine, into Korea, and into Syria, destabalizing...

Rense: Would the Chinese let him [Putin] step into their North Korean storefront, at all? I wouldn't want to see him anywhere near Kim's rockets.

Jonathan Emord: Well, I think that N. Korea is a loose cannon for China. And, actually, to the extent that N. Korea does what it does do - which is insane - it actually limits the ability of China to overtake the influence of the Soviet Union [Russia] in that part of the world. I think the destabilizing effects of North Korea are to the benefit of Putin - in checking the expansion & influence of China.

So I believe, in many respects China is an ally of Russia, but ultimately, if China is successful, it would overtake Russia's influence and expand probably to a much greater extent than would be acceptable to Putin. So, its important that China be in a state of political difficulty in maintaining total dominance over Asia. And I think that Russia looks to that destabilizing force to North Korea as a benefit.

Rense: Interesting. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on those items. Here's one more quickie: The Daily Caller article - about what Chris Ruddy (claims to be well-connect to Donald) had said about seeing weakness in the Chief of Staff, Reince Priebus - in short - Reince is a problem.

Jonathan Emord: I think he has it all wrong, frankly, because Donald Trump is setting the agenda. Its not Reince Priebus. And Reince Priebus is implementing that agenda. And the notion that somehow Reince Priebus is the source of whatever problems this fellow [Ruddy] perceives is just naive.

Donald Trump is running the White House and the Executive Branch with a tremendous amount of direction & control. And to the extent that there are problems - I mean, people elected Donald Trump to shake things up in Washington. And they elected someone who is a person who is not willing to follow the game of politics as usual in Washington.

When he put out his Immigration Ban... If you read the Immigration Ban, I think you would be hard pressed to say there's something wrong with it. In implementing it,

Rense: There's nothing wrong with it, except he left out Saudi Arabia & Pakistan... that would be nine countries.

Jonathan Emord: I would agree with that.

So, they took a rather conservative approach in moving forward, in that they only identified those countries that had previously been identified by the prior administration as sources for terrorism. So, the challenge to the Immigration Ban should have been upheld. And there would be no way, but at least a hundred-some-odd people would be inconvenienced by implementation of it, no matter how you implemented it, if you were to do it efficiently. Now, if you did the way prior administrations would have been expected to do it, it might take you three months just to get it off the ground, by which time you would already have had it expire.

So, I think the decision in Washington State was flat wrong. I think the Ninth Circuit decision is grossly in error. And I think if we would have followed precedence, here, this would have been upheld, easily. So, I don't see any problem with this thing. And I think the Daily Caller has it all wrong.

Rense: Okay. The other thing about Priebus fill many WH (600) positions, regarding Johnny DeStefano, Director of White House personnel (allegedy hiring Republican establishment-biased people)... Any comment to this?

Jonathan Emord: Well, each of these people who's hired into the White House, for whatever purpose, comes with their own particular background. Again, if someone is going to be hired for a position, it ultimately has to be approved by the President. And what the president has shown thus far is a proclivity to hire people that are very powerful deregulators and opponents of the status quo throughout the government, thus far.

So, the details of hirers at the regulatory level are largely un-addressed to this date - we don't know who is going to be the head of the FDA, or the FTC - we have acting head there - and, we don't know who's going to be the head of various other agencies. We do know EPA, and a couple of other agencies...

Rense: We have Treasury, now...

Jonathan Emord: Yes, but as far as administrative agencies are concerned, there's alot of work being done there. The choice, however, thus far, that he's made have been strongly pro-deregulation, and he has been unwavering in his commitment to roll-back 75% of regulations put in place Executive Orders calling for two regulations to be removed for every regulation that is adopted & has in place. Right now, at least a freeze on the production of any new regulation - his actions on deregulation are the most dramatic of any administration since the Reagan era - and exceed the Reagan era in that commitment - to limit 75% of regulation.

So, the people I talk to are, frankly, amazed at the strength of conviction exercised by the president. Because, most people that get into the White House back away from these deregulation commitments, because they are accommodating the 'old guard' & maintaining politics as usual. He's not doing that. He's shaking up Washington, as he said he would. And he is adamant about deregulation, which is a delight to the outsiders he is bringing in.

Rense: Right. The problem that I think (sigh) that surrounds these issues is that the corrupt, rotten, vile - criminal Main Stream Media - is not transmitting what your visions, views & analyses are to the People. Not that they necessarily have to come from you. But if this was common knowledge in the Capital - along the 'Beltway' - we ought to be hearing some of it, and we're not - as you know - not that I go to these people (MSM) for my news.

But unfortunately, they are the Main Stream Media. Its a problem. We are not getting a fair & accurate portrayal of President Trump doing what he's doing, yet at all. Its only been a couple weeks, but still, I think this is going to continue. I don't think the Main Stream Media is ever going to 'turn over a new leaf'. They are what they are & I don't think that most people understand that.

Jonathan Emord: You know, there are problems. There are some major problems that are distressing some leading members of Congress who have established that he's bona fide on these issues, that are in the minority. And they're worried right now that the commitment to get rid of ObamaCare - to repeal & replace Obamacare - is consciously being derailed by a majority of Republicans in the United States Senate. They fear that those members will not eliminate all the Obamacare taxes. And, they're going to keep in place most of Obamacare, unwilling to fulfill their campaign promises to get rid of it. That is compounded by the fear that the White House will not move rapidly enough to dismantle Obamacare. But will instead, agree to the complaints that are coming from these people that actually have an ulterior motive in keeping it - in that, they will say, or are saying, you cannot repeal Obamacare without a full plan for replacement... that you've got to delay implementation of measures that would repeal Obamacare, keeping in place most of it, if you wish to fulfill the president's statement that he will keep in place the coverage for children of covered adults. And also, the care for those who are suffering from terminal illness, and insurance coverage for the terminally ill.

And the problem is that, as is seen by these leading Republicans - who are leading in the sense that they are interested in serious change - if you don't hurry up & get rid of the taxes that are going to come into place, and have a significant adverse effect on the effort to revitalize the economy, and is also going to steal the momentum necessary to achieve a complete repeal... leaving the system in place for many years - so, that is a big concern.

On the positive side, they say that there is a consensus on Capitol Hill to implement a major overhaul of the tax code - simplifying and breaking it into essentially two to three rates on the individuals side & lowering it - bringing down the top rates & eliminating some people from the bottom of the tax system, and then, engaging in corporate reform. The efforts to derail the tax movement, which are not gaining enough traction, fortunately - they are overwhelmed by those that are serious, including Paul Ryan on taxes, is the movement to separate corporate tax reduction from individual tax reduction, push through the individual tax reduction, and essentially never come through with the corporate reduction, which happens to be the most important part of it in order to revitalize the economy. He wanted to bring it down to 30-32%.

Rense: Okay... the immigration story... the judge, and then the Ninth Circuit... The president is talking about bringing another Executive Order forward this week. Do you hear that? And is that going to happen?

Jonathan Emord: I think he will. But I believe this is the strategy... you have a number of options. One is to persistently, and doggedly pursue the existing order through the Appellate System, or a hearing at the district court level. You have a terrible district court judge, who made a decision, by the way of this Executive Order, within 15 minutes of oral argument. Its an irresponsible decision. The Ninth Circuit Court decision is ridiculous because its predicated on something that isn't there - its not a Muslim ban. It doesn't matter what Trump said on the campaign trail, its what he wrote in what is the Order. The Order itself applies to these countries & has nothing to do with whether someone is a Muslim or not. Its focused on limiting immigration from these countries or banning them altogether. And that is the prerogative of the president consistent with the power delegated by Congress by statute to the president. And the decision by the Ninth Circuit doesn't even make reference to the statute, although it was presented by the Justice Department in oral argument.

The case could go before the Supreme Court - it could be considered on an expedited basis - that would be one option. The other option would be to take up the matter on the district court level, because the ultimate proof has not been presented. This is a temporary restraining order, not a permanent injunction. The problem with both of those options is that briefing & decision making take another 30-40 days, and the ultimate outcome is uncertain. The third option is to pursue a new Executive Order, but at the same time, expedite the revisions to the vetting program for extreme vetting, and put those in place so that it won't matter, ultimately, whether the Executive Order is upheld - it will buy you a period of time for the implementation that should already be under way for the extreme vetting. And once that's in place, it won't matter whether the Executive Order is upheld, or not. It would already be implemented through DHS (Homeland Security) - it becomes irrelevant.

So, I think that is what he's going to do - put in place an Executive Order that addresses some of the concerns or articulated by the district court of the Ninth Circuit, even though the decision doesn't put much credence on those decisions, while at the same time accelerating the process of implementing the program for extreme vetting, so they can minimize the potential for terrorists to come into the country as refugees, or otherwise, come into the country with an inadequate amount of vetting taking place in the countries of origin that are listed.

The reason why they didn't list Saudi Arabia is there has been, thus far, a significant amount of cooperation between the Saudi Arabian government and the Americans in vetting Saudis coming to this country. It may be, for all I know, the Saudis are committed to increasing the vetting consistent with the extreme vetting program - I just don't know.

Rense: Well, Mr Pompeo gave the Saudis a medal for combating terrorism, which is kind of funny on the face of it - gotta laugh.

Jonathan Emord: Well, that's where most of the 9/11 terrorists came from. The Saudis are important to the United States strategically so we can make use of their facilities in the event of a need for that & the expansion of our activity in the Gulf. But they've been very unreliable in many respects - and it merely a question of what is in the best interests of the United States. If they will cooperate with the extreme vetting, that's much better than if they become more steadfast in opposition to what we want. So its a difficult situation, but I do believe the Secretary of Defense, the DHS Secretary, are people that are level-headed, good strategic thinkers, and are giving good advice to the president.

The real source of the argument against Trump is a rather mindless open border policy which has been Merkel's view. It is a globalist view that really stems from another repudiation of American exceptionalism & nationalism. The notion that somehow we should be open to the world - and this is something that feeds into this Ninth Circuit decision - which effectively, granted American Constitutional rights to individuals that are foreign alien that have no claim to citizenship in this country. They've extended the protection of due process clause of the Constitution to individuals far beyond permanent resident aliens to anyone essentially in the world. This is unprecedented & so grossly in error that it conflicts with the Constitution - that was the three-judge panel of the Ninth Circuit.

Rense: Sanctuary Cities is another lunacy on the landscape of our republic.

Jonathan Emord: It is. I think its indicative of the so-far-Left that you've fallen off the planet. The people that are endorsing this whole approach of obstructionism, whether it is to avoid any interaction with Donald Trump, if you're in the Congress - to vote against everything that he recommends, regardless of the merits of the particular thing - to just be an obstructionist to resist, no matter what it is - resist - mindless obstructionism - is the perfect opponent for anyone that is a Republican. If you wish to achieve success, you would really have to ask for an opponent who would be idiotic in their opposition to anything that is potentially productive - and that is what they are doing.

On the Sanctuary Cities front, there are thousands of places around the United States that call themselves Sanctuary Cities that have been harboring, not only illegal aliens, but also criminal illegal aliens. And the Trump Administration has authorized ICE to apprehend, rapidly prosecute, send from this country, illegal aliens who have a criminal record is the first priority in enforcing the immigration laws. And I believe, they underestimate Donald Trump. I can't imagine why they would. He frankly doesn't care what popular opinion is associated with ensuring the immigration laws are enforced. He intends to enforce them. And with these Sanctuary Cities, he has threatened to cut off federal funding for them if they won't abide by the law and don't allow those who are committing crimes, who are illegally there, to be arrested by the Feds. And if they obstruct that, he will - he will cut off the funds. I think he is quite serious about that. I find it interesting that a number of cities have changed their tune, after insisting that they would remain Sanctuary Cities - they've confirmed to the fed that would not remain Sanctuary cities any more. Then there are those that are rather moronic in their demand that they will see this through to the end - like DeBlasio, Rahm Emanuel. And that's just great. Let them experience being cut off from federal funding.

It would be a great savings. It would help balance the budget - lower the amount of expenditure & they're so stupid, they don't realize the consequence of not cooperating with the feds - the funds will be cut off - it will be enormously harmful to their core constituents, which will immediately react to those political figures, much more than they will against Donald Trump. They'll attempt to blame Trump for all of the consequences, but in the end, they're going to be cannibalized by the people in their own party. They are going to say that they defended the interests of illegal aliens over constituents in need...

And you may guess how long these politicians will last after this occurs...

Last edited by turiya; 16th February 2017 at 23:50.

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Trump did not cause the deep division in the country. It caused him.

There are two very different Americas. I suspect that the half of the country that voted for Trump, that voted with wild enthusiasm, that roared at huge rallies, was not so much voting for Trump as against the other America. It was just that they had never had a chance before. The two countries have little in common and do not belong on the same geography.

Whether Trump proves to be the catastrophic buffoon he apparently aspires to be, the current protests illuminate a stark difference between his supporters and Hillary’s. The chasm is far deeper than just politics, embracing culture, taste, manners and morals. The groups are distinct and incompatible.

The difference begins with manners. Throughout the campaign Trump’s partisans forgathered in huge rallies, applauded, calmly went home, and later voted. At the same time we saw on Clinton’s behalf mobs of ill-bred, worse mannered, loutish, perennial adolescents blocking highways, shutting down rallies, engaging in vandalism and physically attacking supporters of Trump. Cars were destroyed, fires set, ATMs smashed. Black Lives Matter, always ghetto predators, were worst, but low-grade college students and their equally dismal professors joined in. They were obscene, infantile.

And naive: They apparently believe that they harm Trump though of course their behavior drives people in the other direction. I am no fan of Donald , but I look the foregoing and think Anything else.

The desire to shock of the eternally pubescent. Smirk, smirk, look at me, smirk, smirk.

We saw Ashley Judd, apparently an actress, addressing the “Women’s March.”
    “I am not as nasty as racism, fraud, conflict of interest, homophobia, sexual assault, transphobia, white supremacy, misogyny, ignorance, white privilege. I’m not as nasty as using little girls like Pokemon before their bodies have even developed. I am not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol, like your wet dreams infused with your own genes.”

The astonishing thing is not that some foul-mouthed twit came up with such cloacal gush, but that the “Women’s March” sponsored her, did not eject or even censure her.

Can you imagine any of Trump’s middle-American supporters accusing Obama of lusting for incest with his daughters? The two camps are different peoples. Half of the country seems culturally dominated from the ghetto. The other half embodies standards of behavior that have usually been thought congruent with civil society. While Trump himself is crass, making menstrual jibes on the air at Megyn Kelly for example, his supporters are not.

Any number of arguments can be adduced against Trump but so much of the outpouring of hostility, even from the intelligent, lacks thought. Thisaphobe, thataphobe, Nazi, misogynist. Putin’s Bitch. Most seem not to know what the words mean, or care.

Wild thought: We may be seeing Darwinian regression. The intellectual nanoparticles waving placards, the sobbing talking headesses may represent the return of the procaryote IQ. They give us a living paleontological record of what life looked like before it evolved. Think “Cambrian Implosion.” I imagine Rachel Maddow with twelve body segments and compound eyes.

Different peoples. I would like to see a comparative poll: How many women who voted for Trump would allow themselves to be associated with Ms. Judd’s remarks? None, I suspect. How many women voting for Trump would parade around in “pussy hats”? How many fathers voting for Trump would allow their daughters, have raised their daughters, to behave as the

“Women’s Marchers”? Their children to copy Black Lives Matter?

Different civilizations. Virtually no overlap.

The media are decidedly of the Clinton America. In Washington at least some journalists donned pussy hats and jointed the demonstrators. Trashy behavior has seeped into many in the professional classes. Trump recently sued a journalist and the London Daily Mail for describing Melania as “a high-end escort”–i.e., a take-out call girl, a prostitute. Can you imagine a conservative paper–say, the Washington Times, The American Conservative, National Review–describing Michelle Obama as a whore? Or Trump’s fans wearing scrotal hats?

There is a brattyness in the apparent belief of the Clinton Americans that they are entitled to the electoral result of their choice. When they don’t get it,they act like spoiled two-year-olds. Poor widdle fings! It is embarrassing. If Hillary had won, would disappointed Trumpists be squalling and posing in genital headgear or looting and burning? Whatever the merits of the politics of either side, the two have little in common culturally.

The divide is far deeper and more general than the heat of the election. The sprawling class from which the protesters come, not just in Washington or just recently, opposes the bedrock of our approximation of democracy. It is not an economic divide. On American campuses almost everywhere “students,” most of whom do not have the intelligence for college, use the tactics of Brown Shirts to shut down speeches by anyone who does not agree with them. They have no conception of reasoned debate, toleration of disagreement, or respect for law. Rather than promote assimilation to the American norm, or what was the American norm, the only hope to keep the country from devolving into warring tribes, they promote identity politics. They do not, for example, disavow the depredations of Black Lives Matter. Any behavior is acceptable, even admirable, if engaged in by their side.

Decorum and its lack are recurrent themes. I have no hard evidence, but suspect that the Other America believes that men should behave as gentlemen and women, ladies; that sex should be a private matter and in particular that children should not be too early exposed to it. Clinton’s America leans more to the view that sexual language is authentic and natural. Hemorrhagic tuberculosis is natural, but perhaps not to be encouraged. And so from a mainstream performer, Beyonce, the lyrics

“Can you lick my Skittles, it’s the sweetest in the middle/ Pink is the flavor, solve the riddle”

Painfully cute. Can you imagine Billie Holiday singing this? Ella Fitzgerald? From rappers there is far more explicit, scatological, and sadomasochistic “music.” Whether you think this is people’s art, the authentic expression of an oppressed race, or something that should be scrawled on the wall of a public toilet, tracks with who you voted for. Again, two countries.

Berkeley Protests of Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos Caused $100,000 in Damage”

“Protests that erupted at UC Berkeley ahead of a planned Wednesday appearance by right-wing commentator Milo Yiannopoulos caused $100,000 worth of damage to the campus, the school said Thursday.”

These vandals are the storm troopers of the Clinton America. I cannot imagine the Other America behaving thusly because of the scheduling of any speaker whatever.

For whatever reason, those who regard themselves as liberals are far more given to demonstrating and rioting than conservatives, and far more vulgar. I say “regard themselves as liberals.” Their behavior is opposite to classical liberalism. Vulgarity is not liberalism. Neither is arson. Neither is suppression of free speech. All of these are now the norm on campuses, in the media, among both students and professors. And among the protesters.

Another country.

Protests as such give little to deplore. Demonstrations are both legal and constitutionally protected if well behaved, and the women in Washington were. It is the values they represent that marks them as another country. The self-satisfaction appalls, the belief that they represent the universe. Coming together in vast shared tantrums, endlessly reaffirming each other on Facebook, may give them an exaggerated impression of their numbers. Thus the frequent use of the phrase “we the people.” Actually they are “we, quite a large number of the people.” As I write Trump’s approval stands at 52%. My guess is that the man’s unending truculence will lower his numbers, but it hasn’t yet. And a complete failure of his presidency will not change the fact that half of the country is thoroughly sick of the other half.

Where does this lead?

The Burning Platform
    Last edited by turiya; 17th February 2017 at 12:47.

3. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Big development. Tillerson just gutted the 7th floor shadow government of the State Department:

Quote State Dept. carries out layoffs under Rex Tillerson

While Rex Tillerson is on his first overseas trip as Secretary of State, his aides laid off staff at the State Department on Thursday.

Much of seventh-floor staff, who work for the Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources and the Counselor offices, were told today that their services were no longer needed.

These staffers in particular are often the conduit between the secretary’s office to the country bureaus, where the regional expertise is centered. Inside the State Department, some officials fear that this is a politically-minded purge that cuts out much-needed expertise from the policy-making, rather than simply reorganizing the bureaucracy.

There are clear signals being sent that many key foreign policy portfolios will be controlled directly by the White House, rather than through the professional diplomats.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/state-de...g-carried-out/

4. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

People who expect fast action for them on their issues without deep inspection of consequences will always be part of the problem.
    I suggest you checkout the Adaptive Program for Agriculture that is archived at the Carnige Foundation. It documents the take down of rural communities by those who could benefit from reduction of the independence of self reliant small farmers. The story goes global with John Perkins' Confessions of an Economic Hit Man. This problem spans the gammut of all persuasions. Be very careful!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AlanPage007 For This Post:

genevieve (17th February 2017)

6. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)

At 2:08:30 of the above Infowars video in Post #92 has Steve Pieczenik coming on and assuring Alex that everything is under control, as part of the previous 'soft coup' that has already taken place. Lt General Mike Flynn had already known, for some time prior, that he would not remain in the Trump Administration for very long. All the emotional tirades that are taking place - in the media, Hollywood celebs, Michael Moore, etc., are like small infants pooping in their pants while still throwing their ongoing tantrams over having lost the election.

I will be posting the 18-19 minute segment of the Wednesday, February 15, 2017 Alex Jones Show containing the interview quite soon. The re-establishment of the Republic will be forthcoming... no worries, according to Steve Pieczenik.

Steve Pieczenik on Lt General
    Mike Flynn's Resignation

(Published February 15, 2017)
    I just don't get the game that Pieczenik plays on the infowars shows.
    I didn't get it during last summer when he talked about the counter coupe and I don't get it now.

All I see that he addresses facts, but in a way that seems totally out of touch with reality to me, or at least does not fit into the picture that exists in my mind about the situation.

For instance: The firing of Flynn gets downplayed three times by Pieczenik with the words: "It was always anticipated that Flynn was not going to stay on for a long time" (paraphrasing). As if him being fired was somehow not connected to the firestorm over the phone call and withholding info on Pence. As if this was al part of some larger plan.
    What is he talking about? To me it seems clear that the deep state is fighting the Trump administration and won a battle.
    How can he just downplay on that?

Meanwhile, Obama seems to have dug in into some sort of bunker type mansion, only two miles from the white house and is setting up a civil army in order to counter Trump.
    This is unheard of.
    An outgoing president who actively engages in a counter movement to the incoming president.
    Unheard of and I think a real and present threat to the Trump administration.

To me it seems like the precursors for civil war are well underway, Ukraine style.

hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eram For This Post:

genevieve (17th February 2017)

8. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

So what do you guys think? Is this another reference to Trump 'cleaning house' ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2017)

10. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    I just don't get the game that Pieczenik plays on the infowars shows.
    I didn't get it during last summer when he talked about the counter coupe and I don't get it now.

All I see that he addresses facts, but in a way that seems totally out of touch with reality to me, or at least does not fit into the picture that exists in my mind about the situation.

For instance: The firing of Flynn gets downplayed three times by Pieczenik with the words: "It was always anticipated that Flynn was not going to stay on for a long time" (paraphrasing). As if him being fired was somehow not connected to the firestorm over the phone call and withholding info on Pence. As if this was al part of some larger plan.
    What is he talking about? To me it seems clear that the deep state is fighting the Trump administration and won a battle.
    How can he just downplay on that?

Meanwhile, Obama seems to have dug in into some sort of bunker type mansion, only two miles from the white house and is setting up a civil army in order to counter Trump.
    This is unheard of.
    An outgoing president who actively engages in a counter movement to the incoming president.
    Unheard of and I think a real and present threat to the Trump administration.

To me it seems like the precursors for civil war are well underway, Ukraine style.
    Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    So what do you guys think? Is this another reference to Trump 'cleaning house' ?

Try listening to the Catherine Austin Fitts interview from Post #78... she has a good explanation on this. I think you may figure out what side of the fence that Pieczenik sits on... with regard to the Deep State... He had put out a video (or it could be one of the Alex Jones interviews) whereby he explained that he was determined to be the spokesperson to the American public, this is probably because of his frequent interviews done on the Alex Jones show...
    Last edited by turiya; 17th February 2017 at 13:12.

11. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,350 times in 1,708 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Eight years ago one of the first things I remember learning about obama was that he liked to play golf and he liked to watch sports with his male companion, reggie love. With trump it was the 1st or 2nd day after inauguration he freed us from the TPP as Eram pointed out. We saw we had a real worker bee in the white house and it gave many a sense of security. It also infuriated others I believe out of jealousy for his work ethic.
    Yes Trump is a very busy little bee.

Trump works an 18 hour day, sleeps 4 hours a day seven days a week thats super human commitment.

Trump receives no salary as President.

Has an effective pragmatic business style of presidency.

Is probably at least 2 moves ahead of the game on most issues.

Coupled with the results that really should tell you about the "heart" and the "mind" of "The Don".
    Last edited by BMJ; 17th February 2017 at 15:05.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bob (17th February 2017), Chester (17th February 2017), genevieve (17th February 2017), Helene West (17th February 2017), NancyV (17th February 2017), turiya (17th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Thanks Turyia,

I already listened to the interview some time ago.

But what are you saying exactly?
    Are you not worried by recent developments?
    • Firing of Flynn.
    • Trump making adjustments to his former statements on wanting to get closer to Russia
    • Obama in his bunker and creating an army of agents provocateurs

Do you think everything is going according to plan and there is no need for alarm?
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

genevieve (17th February 2017), turiya (17th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Thanks Turyia,

I already listened to the interview some time ago.

But what are you saying exactly?
    Are you not worried by recent developments?
    • Firing of Flynn.
    • Trump making adjustments to his former statements on wanting to get closer to Russia
    • Obama in his bunker and creating an army of agents provocateurs

Do you think everything is going according to plan and there is no need for alarm?
    I comfortably sense that everything is on track with Trump in the White House... However, this does not mean that the ride will be a smooth one.... the Democrats - Schumer, Pelosi, etc... - the economy, the dollar, the MSM, the banksters, Michael Moore & George Soros's paid rioting youth...
    Last edited by turiya; 17th February 2017 at 17:46.

16. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

I sure hope you are right Turiya.

I will not forget that you already where right about Trumps election, against all odds, but from what I'm able to see, things look unstable and the executive powers of Trump diminishing by the hour.
    I think the Trump administration needs to go into the counter offensive and deal with the threats head on and with a clear, truthful message.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

genevieve (17th February 2017), turiya (17th February 2017)

18. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

I will not forget that you already where right about Trumps election, against all odds, but from what I'm able to see, things look unstable and the executive powers of Trump diminishing by the hour.
    I think the Trump administration needs to go into the counter offensive and deal with the threats head on and with a clear, truthful message.
    Seems to me that Trump's got some help with this. Pieczenik & the people he is connected with will be monitoring this instability & will ultimately be defining where the limits are to be drawn on this.

Pieczenik from the previous Alex Jones interview video:
    Pieczenik:
    When people are ineffectual, and they have been Ace'd out - which is what happened to Hillary, its what happened to Bill Clinton, its what's happened to the entire left, it happened to the Democratic Party - they didn't know how fast we were moving in & how quickly we could eviscerate them.

They are eviscerated! Everything else that's occurring is nothing but a bunch of sheeps bleating out & complaining, but it has absolutely no effect, whatsoever.

If however they continue to make pronouncements, like the following:
    That Trump is crazy - which he is not... That Trump is mad - which he is not. And this is made by psychologists, then I strongly recommend that Trump & the Administration file suit against the American Psychiatric... against the American Psychological Association... and against every physician who has positively stated that on TV, including the comedians - Bill Maher, Steve Colbert, Jon Stewart or anyone else that makes that pronouncement - that is beyond the Freedom of Speech. That has to do with slander of the personality... Its also medical malpractice. When I saw a group of psychologists - 30 of them, none of whom I knew - state categorically that Trump had mental illness, that was grounds for debarring & delegitimizing their academic credentials.
    There is no reason, whatsoever, for anyone to make that kind of diagnosis unless they have seen Trump, they have gone & talked with him, and I can guarantee that is not the conclusion that they would come to.

However, this kind of hysteria, which is really created by the Left, and by the frustration, & impotence, of the comedians, and of the politicians, is what we can expect. But there will be limits that will be set.

Now, let me go back into why its important that Flynn left...
    Last edited by turiya; 17th February 2017 at 16:08.

19. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

What we are seeing with Trump being indignant at every question, calling everyone fake news, pathological lying, etc.

This is a person who has spent his entire life in extreme privilege and has never been questioned or accountable to anyone. He has done and said whatever he likes his entire life. And now he has stepped outside of the bubble and is baffled by these people questioning him. A spoiled child throwing tantrums constantly. The Man-Baby in Chief.

He is an unknowing and unwitting pawn who has no idea what he is doing. It continues to astonish me how many people drink the kool-aid.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Bruno (17th February 2017), lastlegs (18th February 2017), thunder24 (17th February 2017), Tinman (18th February 2017), Zampano (17th February 2017)

21. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Dear Whiskey_Mystic
    I Hope you have received my PM that I've sent to you with a request that you please place your negative Trump messages onto another more appropriate thread - take for example, the Trump is NOT the answer thread. You will find commradery there with others that also feel the same as you.

Best regards....

In the meantime, enjoy Trump's latest Press Conference...

Donald Trump press briefing
    lasts more than an hour

Last edited by turiya; 17th February 2017 at 17:51.

22. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Title says what it is...

Greg Hunter-Weekly News Wrap-Up 2.17.17

SR #1501: Obama Coup D’état -
    Gen. Flynn’s Leaker Will Be Caught

Last edited by turiya; 17th February 2017 at 18:17.

23. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Dan Olmsted leading autism expert killed the day before he was to meet Trump...

He did a study finding Amish didn't have Autism, because they never vaccinate their children.

CDC says it's because they don't use electricity...

RIP my friend, we won't let your fight for truth die.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 17th February 2017 at 18:15.

24. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Eram
    I've been feeling similar to you until yesterday when I actually watched the press conference. It was such a different experience than reading all the articles of intrigue of late. He was cool and collected. Handled the press like a pro. Didn't seem razzled, confused, burnt out or anything untowards. Seemed centered in the moment to me. I'm not a psychic and he could be a very experienced actor in front of the camera but I don't think so cause we all have seen him get emotional in front of the camera. I felt better listening to him.

I listened to the BBC interview posted afterwards with one of his staff and listening to the BBC guy you have to wonder are we listening to the same press conference, watching the same person? They used the word 'unhinged' again. Have these people ever observed an unhinged person? I'm just in awe of the blatant dishonesty of trump haters. I'm convinced they are capable of any capital or criminal offenses. Their pure malice makes me agree with you that trump better handle these people straight on and in no uncertain terms as they are very dangerous to all of us. He acknowledged the hate towards him and showed some bewilderment at the DEGREE of the hate when he watches CNN et al. Acknowledgment is good but it is still not handling it. We all need him to Handle it decisively.
    More shall be revealed....

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), Bill Ryan (17th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Bob (17th February 2017), Eram (17th February 2017), genevieve (18th February 2017), Lettherebelight (17th February 2017), NancyV (17th February 2017), turiya (17th February 2017)

26. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    What we are seeing with Trump being indignant at every question, calling everyone fake news, pathological lying, etc.

This is a person who has spent his entire life in extreme privilege and has never been questioned or accountable to anyone.
    So much for your theory on that one. I grew up poor and I would have had much worse to say to the media. You must be living in an alternative universe in Los Angeles or something, somewhere like a living Jerry Springer circus 24/7, to actually sympathize with the media in this country and believe they have any legitimacy as journalists. You should do a Google search on how many 100% fake stories CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WSJ, etc. etc. have published lately.

One guy asked Trump if (rightfully) attacking the press wasn't undermining the 1st Amendment. No, a mainstream media controlled by the deep state is undermining the 1st Amendment. Making up total malicious lies and peddling them around as truth is undermining the first amendment. What they are doing is treasonous and they should all be shut down as hostile foreign entities, because they are all owned or are taking money by international globalists.

I listened to the BBC interview posted afterwards with one of his staff and listening to the BBC guy you have to wonder are we listening to the same press conference, watching the same person? They used the word 'unhinged' again. Have these people ever observed an unhinged person? I'm just in awe of the blatant dishonesty of trump haters.
    It's my hope that as all of this progresses, more and more people will be shocked awake by the huge gap between reality and media portrayals of reality. It's total gaslighting.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 17th February 2017 at 18:55.

27. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Eram
    I've been feeling similar to you until yesterday when I actually watched the press conference. It was such a different experience than reading all the articles of intrigue of late. He was cool and collected. Handled the press like a pro. Didn't seem razzled, confused, burnt out or anything untowards. Seemed centered in the moment to me. I'm not a psychic and he could be a very experienced actor in front of the camera but I don't think so cause we all have seen him get emotional in front of the camera. I felt better listening to him.
    I saw the press conference too and it did not comfort me to the extend that you describe.

His remark that nobody will be tougher on the Russians, combined with the UN Ambassador's claim that Russia is attacking Ukraine forces in the disputed Eastern Ukraine territory, combined with his remark of late that Russia better turns back Crimea to Ukraine makes me think that Trump is making compromises on his very common sense attitude toward Russia (we'd better be friends) during his election campaign.
    Why would he do that other then an attempt to win over the hearts and minds of the forces within the GOP and outside of it that are opposing him?

There are other signs that he still tries to win over the total of the GOP to his side.
    Same goes for the press.

This is a strategy that will lead him nowhere fast imo and it denies the reality that these opposing forces will keep undermining him and will go on until they got what they want, his resignation.

I agree with the Robert Steel assessment that Trump is very likely isolated in the white house and is not getting the right information.
    People like Priebus who are feeding him wrong and poisoned advice.

I get the very strong sense that Trump is confused about certain issues and is at the moment unable to make the decisions that might lead to overcoming all the obstacles that are in his way.

PS: Turyia, It's clear to me now that you are not particularly keen on me posting such worries on this thread.
    It's a pity to me that you feel that way, because i feel the need to communicate with others about these worries and I can't think of a better place to do so then your Trump Threads.
    But.. Unless you change your mind, this will be my last post here about any worries regarding Trump and his presidency.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2017), genevieve (18th February 2017), Helene West (17th February 2017)

29. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Looks like the all the leftist race-baiting identity politics is starting to backfire on them:

Quote Black Trump Supporter Blasts Sanctuary Cities: “All the Jobs Are Going to Illegals!”

"When my people do a crime, they get three strikes, your people do a crime, they get amnesty"

Video footage from a town hall meeting in Cudahy, California shows an African-American Trump supporter passionately slamming sanctuary cities as a racist assault on the black community.

“Sanctuary cities are racist – black communities have been destroyed by illegal immigration,” says the woman, adding that the situation called for a “second civil rights movement.”

Tracing her ancestry back to slave ships, the woman said, “I’m not going anywhere….sanctuary cities are racist, all the jobs are going to illegals….that is wrong, you’re not going to be allowed to get away with it….the black community has been destroyed by racist illegal immigration and we’re not gonna have it.”

“When my people do a crime, they get three strikes, your people do a crime, they get amnesty, they get benefits and they’re not paying taxes,” she added.

“Thank God for Trump, thank God for Sessions and you should be ashamed of yourselves, how dare you?” roared the woman, questioning why illegals were allowed to claim benefits for people living back in Mexico, while her own family members struggled in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.

Trump has threatened to cut off federal funds to so-called “sanctuary cities” that prevent law enforcement from apprehending illegal aliens. Polls show that 56 per cent of Hispanics support Trump’s policy of deporting illegal immigrants with criminal records.

President Trump’s promise that he would help the inner cities and get back jobs that illegals have taken away from African-Americans is one of the reasons why Trump outperformed previous Republican candidates.

He beat Romney’s share of the black vote by 7 points also did better than Romney with Latinos by a margin of 8 points.

Polls found that 58.5 percent of Hispanic voters supported Donald Trump’s immigration policy compared to 32.9 percent for failed Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.
    http://www.infowars.com/black-trump-...g-to-illegals/

Steele is saying that the Soros minions are planning an Arab Spring-style "American Spring" as soon as the weather warms up, and how much do you want to bet that if this happens, the millions of illegal immigrants in this country are going to be front and center in the rioting and violence that ensues. I get that people come here for better living conditions but these are literally criminal foreign nationals in the US and California even lets them vote in our elections. If you want to immigrate here you have to do it through legal means just like in any other civilized country. We can't handle this overwhelming number of foreign nationals in our cities.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 38 LastLast