Thread: Trump: The Great American Reset

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Default Re: Trump: The Great American Reset

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Dear Whiskey_Mystic
    I Hope you have received my PM that I've sent to you with a request that you please place your negative Trump messages onto another more appropriate thread - take for example, the Trump is NOT the answer thread. You will find commradery there with others that also feel the same as you.

Best regards....
    No.

Avalon is not a place where voices that you do not wish to hear are censored and silenced. It is a forum of discussion and dissenting opinions.

Threads on Avalon are not private playgrounds that you personally moderate and control.

If you just want an echo chamber where everyone repeats your own opinion back to you, I am sorry but I cannot help you.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

gigha (20th February 2017), Matthew (29th April 2017), onawah (18th February 2017), Sierra (18th February 2017), thunder24 (17th February 2017), Tinman (18th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

X22 Reports... interesting youtube channel for news updates...

Is There A Hidden Message In
    Michael Flynn's Resignation Letter?

Episode 1205b
    (Published on Feb 15, 2017)

Janet Yellen Just Revealed Something Huge
    But No One Is Listening

Episode 1205a
    (Published on Feb 15, 2017)

U.S. Not So Innocent, CIA Involved In Espionage
    Leading Up To The French Elections

Episode 1206b
    (Published on Feb 16, 2017)

Greek Bank Runs Begin Again,
    Bankers Go On Alert

Episode 1206a

Last edited by turiya; 17th February 2017 at 21:45.

4. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Eram
    I hope you don't stop expressing your 'worries' here. Your worries are rational and polite and especially since you mentioned previously that you come from a solid left leaning family, et al but yet you are able to step back and reason and observe on your own I find interesting. I cannot speak for Turiya but I've not gotten the impression that he objects to your posts. I've only seen him suggest to a trump hater that there are more appropriate threads for him to express himself.

As far as my reaction mentioned above to trump's press conference yesterday I just meant it made me feel better than I had been. It didn't shoo away all my anxiety by a long shot but yeah, I just felt a little better.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2017), genevieve (18th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (17th February 2017), turiya (17th February 2017)

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,377 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Dear Whiskey_Mystic
    I Hope you have received my PM that I've sent to you with a request that you please place your negative Trump messages onto another more appropriate thread - take for example, the Trump is NOT the answer thread. You will find commradery there with others that also feel the same as you.

Best regards....
    No.

Avalon is not a place where voices that you do not wish to hear are censored and silenced. It is a forum of discussion and dissenting opinions.

Threads on Avalon are not private playgrounds that you personally moderate and control.

If you just want an echo chamber where everyone repeats your own opinion back to you, I am sorry but I cannot help you.

I agree with this response from Whiskey. If differing opinions are discussed with intelligence, detail and courtesy, this can genuinely help readers who may be undecided or even confused about an issue.

One of the forum's functions is to assist others in exactly this way. We're not a propaganda platform, but a bunch of friends — ideally! — discussing important things over a shared pot of coffee and a large pile of cookies.

Having said that, (this @Whiskey, whom I respect) please do add grounded value to the discussion. I'd venture to suggest that this...
    What we are seeing with Trump being indignant at every question, calling everyone fake news, pathological lying, etc.

This is a person who has spent his entire life in extreme privilege and has never been questioned or accountable to anyone. He has done and said whatever he likes his entire life. And now he has stepped outside of the bubble and is baffled by these people questioning him. A spoiled child throwing tantrums constantly. The Man-Baby in Chief.

He is an unknowing and unwitting pawn who has no idea what he is doing. It continues to astonish me how many people drink the kool-aid.
    ... read like more of an emotional response than a detailed, well-argued one.

I personally disagree with your summary, on the basis of what I feel I know and understand, but if you can convince me you're correct, I'll be listening. That's the important thing.

7. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (18th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Brizil (18th February 2017), Chester (18th February 2017), Debra (17th February 2017), eaglespirit (17th February 2017), genevieve (18th February 2017), gigha (20th February 2017), gord (19th February 2017), Helene West (17th February 2017), Lettherebelight (18th February 2017), Magnus (18th February 2017), onawah (17th February 2017), Sierra (18th February 2017), Sophocles (18th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (17th February 2017), turiya (17th February 2017)

8. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

The extreme polarization that is in evidence now on the planet is a sure sign that the agenda of the elites is working, and it's working on this forum as well, especially re Trump.
    Divide and conquer has long been their motto.
    I post mostly on the Trump is Not the Answer thread about Trump not because I was ever a fan of Hillary or because I think Trump is the worst POTUS yet, but because I'm not 100% convinced, as Turiya apparently is, that he is a great hero who is going to save the day, though he may have been the only man for the job at this particular time simply because no one else better was running.
    Though I still like Bernie, I'm not convinced that he could have done the job without a fortune like Trump's behind him, and most of his followers are still much too naive.
    I don't see the Trump is NOT the Answer as a thread for Trump haters, but the best place so far for an unbiased discussion.
    (He's NOT the answer to a LOT of problems, which should be obvious to even the biggest Trump lover, but no POTUS ever was or likely ever will be.)
    Perhaps a new thread, or a new name for the Not the Answer thread would help to neutralize some of this friction.
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (18th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), genevieve (18th February 2017), gigha (20th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (17th February 2017), thunder24 (18th February 2017)

10. Link to Post #126
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,643 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I agree with this response from Whiskey. If differing opinions are discussed with intelligence, detail and courtesy, this can genuinely help readers who may be undecided or even confused about an issue.

One of the forum's functions is to assist others in exactly this way. We're not a propaganda platform, but a bunch of friends — ideally! — discussing important things over a shared pot of coffee and a large pile of cookies.
    While Bill was composing and posting this specific response, on this thread, to these concerns, I was busy composing a more general response to such questions, over on the new moderators' resource thread.

I came, on my own, to much the same conclusion as did Bill. I too welcome the participation in, and contributions to, this thread that have been made so far.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

7alon (18th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), genevieve (18th February 2017), gigha (20th February 2017), Sophocles (18th February 2017), thunder24 (18th February 2017), turiya (18th February 2017)

12. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Thank you, Bill & Paul for clarifying. Understand what you are saying.
    I also would welcome a discussion to allegations that are well-grounded with some factual information.
    Otherwise, it is rather difficult to debate a purely emotional response on the basis of a difference in personality types.
    At the very least, Whiskey's post can be perceived as a thread 'bump'.

Thanks again, and...
    Best...

Moving right along.... Paul Joseph Watson gives his 2 cents worth regarding the sacking of Lt. General Mike Flynn...

Flynn Resignation A Deep State
    Sabotage Of Trump

(Published on Feb 14, 2017)

Robert David Steele interview begins at 5:30

Former CIA Operative: Trump
    Is Battling Pedophile Network

Robert Steele: Memorandum for the President – Warning
    on a Violent American Spring, Eight Actions for
    Donald Trump to Make America Great Again

Categories:
    09 Justice, 11 Society, Collective Intelligence, Commercial Intelligence, Cultural Intelligence, Ethics, Government, IO Deeds of Peace, Office of Management and Budget, Officers Call, Peace Intelligence, Strategy

Robert David STEELE Vivas

MEMORANDUM FOR THE PRESIDENT
    WARNING: You have 30 days to settle the country. A violent “American Spring” looms.

You are under attack on three fronts:
    1. The Extreme Left & the controlled “fake news” MSM
    2. US Neo-Conservatives led by Dick Cheney, funded by foreigners
    3. The Deep State of entrenched senior officials combined with Senators and Representatives being blackmailed and bribed to betray the Republic.
    You are not under attack from Iran or Russia – all your existential fights are right here.

There are four things you need to do immediately in order to survive:

Our President, Under Siege!
    1. Switch out Preibus and Flynn — smart choices for the transition, they are undermining you now, Tillerson and Mattis probably agree they both need to go. You need a loyal Chief of Staff who can manage complexity, and a National Strategy Advisor with balance.
    2. Introduce the Electoral Reform Act of 2017 and demand that it go through – this is the only way you will survive the looming demise of the Republican Party; the only way you legitimize your accidental 27% presidency with a majority of the public; and the only way you free Members from foreign and financial community bribery and blackmail.
    3. Create the non-profit educational Trump Channel backed up by an Open Source Agency. Clear the existing press area in the White House, turn that into Trump Studios, and offer a daily fireside chat as well as short daily briefs by your principals in turn on each threat, each policy, each budget – bypass the fake news media, educate the public, and use PollMole to see what 200 million think on a Presidential Dashboard.
    4. Unleash the FBI, with NSA support, against the Deep State. You may have already started this, the Republican and Democratic Party pedophiles are the Achilles heel. We can isolate 500 other embedded traitors (financial, religious, ideological) in 90 days.
    There are four things you can do to be the greatest President in modern history.
    1. Diversify your senior team – adding Cynthia McKinney and Dennis Kucinich – and Ralph Nader and Jesse Ventura in some capacity – will strangle the extreme left and open up the middle. Take your diversified team on the road – 50 states in 30 days.
    2. Organize a Grand Strategy Summit, televised for public consumption – the ultimate reality show. The last one was done in 1953 by Ike Eisenhower. Address all high level threats and all Cabinet policy domains in context of achieving a balanced budget.
    3. Organize a Revenue Summit, televised for public consumption, in which you invite Dr. Edgar Feige of Wisconsin to brief his idea of an Automated Payment Transaction Tax that allows you to eliminate all other taxes, especially income taxes. This fractional tax puts the tiny burden where it should be: on Wall Street instead of Main Street. Allow the public to scrutinize the alternatives you have been considering. You will be a hero.
    4. Invite every citizen in debt to sign a Debt Renunciation Pledge on a non-profit website, authorizing you to negotiate, on their behalf, a reduction of the three trillion dollars in student debt, elderly medical debt, and small business and family credit card debt. This will connect you to 150 million or more citizens and empower you against Wall Street.
    Background: Former CIA Spy Has A Surprising Message For Trump
    Talk To: Robert David Steele
    PRINTABLE DOC (1 Page): MEMORANDUM FOR THE PRESIDENT
    UPDATE: 30 minute audio with Dr. Dave Janda, recorded Sunday, 12 February 2017.

Phi Beta Iota: The primary thrust of the Earth Intelligence Network (EIN) for the past several years has been a combination of electoral reform, intelligence reform, and governance reform. The above letter by EIN Chief Enabling Officer (CeO) Robert Steele, who serves without salary, is intended to support the existing legitimate President of the United States of America with strategic perspectives not now available to the President from those who surround him and filter information to favor their own individual agendas.

All of these ideas were offered to Bernie Sanders (eight times), Martin O’Malley, Michael Bloomberg, and John Kasich. Donald Trump, “the great disruptor,” won against all odds, and is the only person in the US Government (USG) who could conceivably lead a national consensus toward these needed reforms. We pray for his survival and his success. He is literally our only hope at this time — if combined with an earnest outreach program across all 50 states, with a diversified senior team, there is every reason to believe that these reforms are achievable, and that these reforms will Make America Great Again.

There is nothing wrong with America the Beautiful that cannot be fixed, and fixed quick, by restoring the Constitution (including an end to “presidential wars” not authorized by Congress) and by restoring integrity to every aspect of our electoral, intelligence, and governance systems.

See Especially:
    See Also:
    SHORT URL: http://tinyurl.com/Memo4Trump
    Last edited by turiya; 18th February 2017 at 02:39.

13. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

i like listening to Steele but am also taking him with some grains of salt like everything else going on. What puzzled me in his bullet points above particularly is this one:
    "...*Diversify your senior team – adding Cynthia McKinney and Dennis Kucinich – and Ralph Nader and Jesse Ventura in some capacity – will strangle the extreme left and open up the middle. Take your diversified team on the road – 50 states in 30 days."

Didn't Dennis Kucinich seem to hate trump?? Ralph Nader is 82 years old! And Jesse, well his specials on underground tunnels and the Denver Airport, etc are entertaining but there is something too progressive/celebrity and diva-like about him that I just can't see him being loyal to trump or much of a hard worker, he'll start passive-aggressive undermining trump and make things about him, IMHO. Just thought in the batch of mostly good ideas this was a weird one that gives me pause.

What I did really like was the vid hosted by Bill Still presenting Hannity talking to Joe DeGenova, obviously a big name lawyer in Washington DC who says the leaks are definitely an attempt at Coup d'etat and if the Attorney Gen puts together a Grand Jury they will find the leaker. Of everything going on now to me that is the most important thing, find that treasonous dog leaker and life imprisonment. Grand Jury!!!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2017), Chester (18th February 2017), genevieve (18th February 2017), NancyV (18th February 2017), ponda (18th February 2017), turiya (18th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Steele also contradicts Pieczenik on the state of the two-party system. Steele says that the Republican party is collapsing. In reality Republicans now control more positions in state and federal government than any other time in modern history, and this is a widely-recognized fact that even the Democrats acknowledge. Absent pedophilia busts that will equally hurt the Democratic party, I have no idea what he is talking about on that one.

Pieczenik, on the other hand, says that the Democratic party has been progressively eviscerated since 2008, which actually fits with all of the very obvious data from elections and who is now sitting in political positions. Democrats have been steadily losing seats in state and federal government since 2008 and are now outnumbered in state legislatures as well as the US House and Senate, and soon to be Supreme Court. These are all easily verifiable public facts.

Steele has said some other things that I find very questionable, but Alex Jones trusts him and says he has known Steele for over 10 years, and from what I've learned of body language and the inimitable "singing" that the body does when telling the truth, he does seem to be saying what he believes to be the truth. I just can't reconcile some of the things he says with all other available information, including what other insiders are saying.

Everybody is their own person though, even in intelligence. If they all thought and felt the same things they'd be robots instead of human beings. I say that in spite of the saying "once CIA, always CIA."

16. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    i like listening to Steele but am also taking him with some grains of salt like everything else going on. What puzzled me in his bullet points above particularly is this one:
    "...*Diversify your senior team – adding Cynthia McKinney and Dennis Kucinich – and Ralph Nader and Jesse Ventura in some capacity – will strangle the extreme left and open up the middle. Take your diversified team on the road – 50 states in 30 days."

Didn't Dennis Kucinich seem to hate trump?? Ralph Nader is 82 years old! And Jesse, well his specials on underground tunnels and the Denver Airport, etc are entertaining but there is something too progressive/celebrity and diva-like about him that I just can't see him being loyal to trump or much of a hard worker, he'll start passive-aggressive undermining trump and make things about him, IMHO. Just thought in the batch of mostly good ideas this was a weird one that gives me pause.

What I did really like was the vid hosted by Bill Still presenting Hannity talking to Joe DeGenova, obviously a big name lawyer in Washington DC who says the leaks are definitely an attempt at Coup d'etat and if the Attorney Gen puts together a Grand Jury they will find the leaker. Of everything going on now to me that is the most important thing, find that treasonous dog leaker and life imprisonment. Grand Jury!!!
    Yeah, my initial feeling about Steele was he seemed a bit too much into himself - agressive, belligerent type - when I first heard him on the Truth Jihad Radio w/ Kevin Barrett... I did not like how he came off - demanded to not be interrupted by Kevin asking questions - in that particular interview, doesn't seem to mind Alex Jones' interruptions - too much of himself, its gotten into his physical appearance from what I now see of him.

From what Robert David Steele says, that treasonous dog you speak of looks to be the former CIA John Brennan, although seems he would be working for that top, top treasonous dog Dick Cheney... amazing he has not kicked the bucket as of yet!

I agree with your sentiments regarding Ralph Nader (maybe getting a bit feeble-minded). Also Jesse Ventura has always had a swelled ego about himself, may end up in conflict with Trump's direction.

Kucinich, on the otherhand, has always been pretty moderate - well situated away from the extremes of the Left. From what he's said recently, I think he would serve Trump well, imo.
    Last edited by turiya; 18th February 2017 at 15:14.

17. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

For me a maybe on Kucinich but no on nader and ventura.

I have to sneak peaks on the forum at work and don't have time always to mull things over. Now it is hitting me of the importance of these leaks. If the Pres can't make a secure phone call, how can he rule???
    Now I'm getting why the dems are insisting on diverting attention to Russia hacks, it's taking away from the real issue of the leaks. At first I thought it was just part of their hysterics but no, it's more sinister.
    I'm also understanding why Eram in some posts above said he wasn't as impressed with trump's conference yesterday as I was. In retrospect, I'm now rerunning it and he was too calm in speaking to the press about the leaks. I think I was just relieved that he didn't appear frazzled or burnt out. He had said to them, and I'm paraphrasing, that his calls to mexico and australia were not really heavy duty but he calmly asked the press what if they were classified info that were security risks to the country - he asked them 'would you publish those also'?? he had said it kind of calm and conversational so I overlooked it at the time. Now I feel he should have been hammering them on their duplicity with the treasonous leaker and not going on about Fake News.

Forgive this gross aside, but you mention how is Dick Cheney, who has had 5 heart attacks (!) still kicking. He has always given me the creeps and makes me wonder if he could be one of those for whom so many of our young are abducted and murdered, benefiting from their cells, blood or however the heck the super rich use the young for to keep themselves alive.

But back to the leaks - I had around 24 hrs of a lessening of anxiety after listening to the press conference but now it's back up there and so is my anger....

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th February 2017), genevieve (18th February 2017), turiya (18th February 2017)

19. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

If however they continue to make pronouncements, like the following:
    That Trump is crazy - which he is not... That Trump is mad - which he is not. And this is made by psychologists, then I strongly recommend that Trump & the Administration file suit against the American Psychiatric... against the American Psychological Association... and against every physician who has positively stated that on TV, including the comedians - Bill Maher, Steve Colbert, Jon Stewart or anyone else that makes that pronouncement - that is beyond the Freedom of Speech. That has to do with slander of the personality... Its also medical malpractice. When I saw a group of psychologists - 30 of them, none of whom I knew - state categorically that Trump had mental illness, that was grounds for debarring & delegitimizing their academic credentials.
    Also smells like a case of both professional negligence and defamation by the psychologists. And defamation by the comedians it could all turn into a tide little income stream for "The Don". Which he would probably donate to charity.
    Last edited by BMJ; 18th February 2017 at 14:57.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

JRS (19th February 2017), turiya (18th February 2017)

21. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Ventura has passion but his political philosophy lately has been terrible. Just check out his recent interviews with Alex. He is against the wall and apparently has no conception of the immigration problem the US is facing. The fact that he now lives in Mexico may have something to do with that, but the men and women he sees in Mexico must not be the drug cartels, human traffickers and other organized crime coming across the border into the US. He also seems to me to be half socialist, and Marxist philosophies are exactly what globalists like Soros push.

22. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The extreme polarization that is in evidence now on the planet is a sure sign that the agenda of the elites is working, and it's working on this forum as well, especially re Trump.
    My own opinion on that is that the division, and I respect your opinion Onawah, is caused by one group of people whom see and are coming to terms with the truth.

Versus those whom have had their paradigm questioned and are finding it difficult to come to terms with the truth about such things as:
    MSM being fake;
    Powerful people abusing their office, position and public trust;
    Prominent and powerful people being involved in pedo/satanic stuff. etc

This second group is lashing out in part in frustration because what they hold as true is no longer so and they are not coping.
    Last edited by BMJ; 20th February 2017 at 03:28.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

KiwiElf (18th February 2017), onawah (18th February 2017)

24. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Just back from my night shift and saw this Bill Still report pop up.
    reporting Ryan is changing sides?

what??

hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2017), Chester (18th February 2017), genevieve (18th February 2017), turiya (18th February 2017)

26. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's not just two groups; the divisions are many and the fractures go deep because they've been forming and growing for a long time, fed by a number of causes.
    I keep thinking that this might be when whoever wrote the script for The Day the Earth Stood Still ( or whoever or whatever planted that idea in the script writer's mind) might have foreseen as the perfect time for something like that to happen to awaken planetary consciousness in humanity.
    Not a false flag event like Ronald Reagan was no doubt used by the controller to ready us for, but a real one (not that I think an AI operated weapon of mass destruction such as was presented in the movie0 is the answer to world peace...)
    The classic 1951 version I saw as a kid had a much stronger impact on me than the 2008 version with Keanu Reeves, or many other remakes taken from those simpler times.

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    My own opinion on that is that the division, and I respect your opinion Onawah, is caused by one group of people whom see and are coming terms with the truth.

Versus those whom have had their paradigm questioned and are finding it difficult to come to terms with the truth about such things:
    MSM being fake;
    Powerful people abusing their office, position and public trust;
    Prominent and powerful people being involved in pedo/satanic stuff. etc

This second group is lashing out in part in frustration because what they hold as true is no longer so and they are not coping.
    Last edited by onawah; 18th February 2017 at 06:16.
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2017), genevieve (18th February 2017)

28. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Good grief! How can anyone think that returning to coal burning (not to mention more fracking) is going to be good for anything at all?
    Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    Just back from my night shift and saw this Bill Still report pop up.
    reporting Ryan is changing sides?

what??
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

JRS (19th February 2017)

30. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member Tinman's Avatar
    Thanks

No.

Amen my brother. The Trump Kool-Aid drinkers here continue to baffle me. And this coming from someone who didn't want Hillary in office either, but. I refuse to stop calling out this spoiled brat's lies, just as I would call out anyone's provable lies!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 18th February 2017 at 08:17. Reason: fix quoting

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinman For This Post:

Whiskey_Mystic (18th February 2017)

32. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tinman (here)
    The Trump Kool-Aid drinkers here continue to baffle me. And this coming from someone who didn't want Hillary in office either, but. I refuse to stop calling out this spoiled brat's lies, just as I would call out anyone's provable lies!
    Tinman can you please enlighten the members whom frequent this thread with your provable lies backed by links to credible sources, that will verify:
    - we the members are drinking Trump Kool-Aid;
    - that Trump is a brat; and
    - Trump is a liar.

Thank you.

Edit, if you have evidence from any credible sources that can verify that Trump is a:
    - racist; &
    - sexist.
    This would also facilitate a better undertanding of your perspective on Trump and allow us to make a more informed decision as to whom Trump is.

Thank you.

An aside, it must be getting lonely and boring on "The Trump Is Not the Answer" thread.
    Last edited by BMJ; 18th February 2017 at 15:32.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (18th February 2017), Chester (18th February 2017), genevieve (18th February 2017), HaveBlue (21st February 2017), Helene West (18th February 2017), JRS (19th February 2017), KiwiElf (18th February 2017), NancyV (18th February 2017), turiya (18th February 2017)

34. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

from this source

Former Ohio U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich agreed with President Trump’s assessment yesterday that intelligence leaks to the media are more worrisome than the sudden resignation of now former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

Kucinich said he feared the intelligence community is trying to influence foreign policy during an appearance yesterday on Boston Herald Radio’s “Adriana Cohen Show.”

“When you look at the way the Flynn episode unfolded it’s very clear that his communications were taped, they were transcribed, they were given to the media with specific timing involved,” Kucinich said. “This was clearly a trap that was set for him.”

Kucinich went on to say that The Washington Post — the paper that first published the story on Flynn — may have gained the intelligence through ties its owner, Jeff Bezos, forged while working as CEO of Amazon. The online retailer, he noted, sealed a multimillion-dollar cloud computing contract with the CIA around the same time he bought the Post.

“I have a problem with The Washington Post having as a business partner the Central Intelligence Agency,” Kucinich said. “I’m not charging collusion by any means — but I’m saying this presents some questions that may relate to ethics and also national security.”

Kucinich stressed that there is no evidence suggesting Trump played a part in Russia’s attempt to hack the election.

“We want to know who is really running the United States of America and we sure don’t want it to be a cadre of intelligence officials who are trying to use headlines and innuendo to upend a new administration,” he said.
    For me, the saddest thing of all about the above is knowing that there are folks... just regular everyday folks who, in some cases, because the result of what Kucinich strongly suggests happened - “This was clearly a trap that was set for him.”... that this result created the scenario where Michael Flynn ended up making his mistake of not being honest with the Vice President, Mike Pence... which in turn achieved the likely larger goal of, once again, bolstering some of the public's already negative view of President Trump... there are so many of these regular folks who simply don't have the time to spend achieving an "actual clue" as to what is "actually" going on with their government, how their government's actions effect not just the US, but the world... folks who have yet to understand the immense impact the shadow government, "deep state" has upon everyone's lives... who sit back and cheer on their couch the "Flynn is out! Trump stopped again."

Isn't it sad that some of those who might read this post might actually be saying to themselves, "I am glad that if these intel human resources and these journalists are doing this, that they are in fact doing this!" I would make odds pretty high some actually are glad despite that if so, laws are being broken and basic human rights are being violated. See, if it harms Trump (in their eyes) then anything goes and in fact, is cheered.

What is really sad is knowing there are quite a few folks out there like this who, while operating almost fully blind, allow themselves to be whipped up into furies and actually root for folks like Charles Blow when they see something like this -

... something like the above that when I saw it, I felt bad for him... I felt bad that he has reached this state of being that he would actually react as he did in the above 1 minute video...

I feel sad knowing that the folks I want to believe are more aware... not just a little more aware, maybe even much more aware... are compelled to use the lowest forms of verbal and written (and in some cases destructive action as...) communication of their desire that others join them in experiencing DTS (Donald Trump Syndrome... what has become an actual recognized psychological condition)...

I am even more sad that some of the folks who participate in this forum... folks who otherwise show so much wisdom... when it comes to Trump, dip so clearly below the line... clearly below acceptability... clearly out of character from the persona they had, in some cases for years, previously demonstrated on this forum.

I am further sad to have experienced what happened to someone (a member no less) who has spent almost a year (and hours upon hours of work and effort) putting together a thread that had such an obvious, well produced, well presented consciousness stream such as Turiya had done with his "Transition into Trump" thread... and almost as if a switch were turned on the day Trump won (go look at that thread if you don't believe me) we who appreciated his thread had to experience his thread become diluted down so heavily by so many obviously outside of the thread theme's direction "posts"... posts so loaded down with mostly mainstream videos barely having anything to do with the thread's established consciousness stream - whether for or against where in cases that might be against were there rarely any details that showed any relationship to the thread's theme...

...just dilution... but massive... load times for one page on my 200 meg connection took over a minute sometimes, imagine how that killed viewership for those who have much slower connections??... and if the efforts could be called "dissenting views" I only experienced it all as pure distraction which created a such a "thread flow break" that the actual end result was (and is) thread derailment... derailment of that thread's energy and destroyed the thread.

And a few weeks ago that someone, Turiya, took the high road as best as any single individual could... especially when one considers the occasional ganging up his threads have experienced... and now (again) had to have assistance from staff to stop what was about to start once again... something I, as a member, am very sad had to even happen as I just somehow expect veteran members here to have a little court awareness and respect... but then now, Turiya has to, once again, go through this experience here in the only thread of its kind on this forum... a thread with a true, very apparent, well developed and well presented consciousness stream...

... and folks who I thought were actually a bit more awake, a bit more aware... sadly once again prove they cannot show a little court awareness, cannot show understanding for this...

...cannot show basic decency and respect.

Its a shame.

Just one thread cannot achieve this... Those who may wish to post opinions that are nothing but opinions, have no facts to back their opinions... just use the lowest forms of "still passable" (I guess) opinion making cannot see the decency and respect in doing so by starting their own thread or going to threads which might already have established that sort of theme.

Its just a terrible shame.

So here's my opinion -

Quote [name withheld], you are right in what you recently wrote to me in relation to humanity on Earth as it is today.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2017), genevieve (18th February 2017), Helene West (18th February 2017), JRS (19th February 2017), KiwiElf (18th February 2017), NancyV (18th February 2017), SunSea (18th February 2017), turiya (18th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 1 7 17 38 LastLast