+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Revelation 6: The Sixth Seal

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Revelation 6: The Sixth Seal

I heard that the 6th seal was opened and certain things are about to take place starting around February 10th and will last for at least 15 days, including days of darkness.

It seems predictions never occur. So will such things happen? Who likes doom and gloom...I sure don't! (I prefer "The EVENT" type scenario as Cobra talks about). None the less, the righteous supposedly have nothing to fear. Of course who feels righteous?

Anyway, if this prophecy did happen maybe it could be interpreted in the following manner.
    • Niburu is responsible for days of darkness and heavenly signs such as meteorites, etc. Possibly UFO or Angelic activity could account for heavenly signs as well. Or darkness could just be symbolic of the turmoil about to take place during these times.
    • Strong wind could be literal but also symbolic for a great justice sweeping the earth. Such as mass arrest of the elite and culling of the fringe radicals that have been causing so much more stir since the election. (Note: People can be 90% normal or functional and have 10% abnormality, perversion, degeneration, etc. What might be happening these days is the separation of wheat from chaff. Meaning people's cracks or sin nature are enhanced. But instead of casting their 10% aside they are trying to embrace it and make others embrace it. We have never seen such reveling in insanity and extremism before.)
    • Mountains are the PTB elite and island's are the iniquitous fringe (removed from their places). All who will try to hide in their bunkers, or flee to try and escapee the coming judgment (arrest and culling). Or, the mountains/islands could just mean that judgement covers everywhere.

Hmmm...
    Last edited by OMG; 10th February 2017 at 02:45.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Revelation 6: The Sixth Seal

Thank goodness, I was having a really tough day until I read this. Great news. And not long to wait either. I'm all for it. Clearly we won't have access to communicate after today so, I'm wishing you all the very best for the apocalypse. Remember to keep your chin up and smile if your not good enough to get raptured, we can laugh about it together in our mountain crag at least. My advice; enjoy the ride down the stream till it ends, it's all just a dream after all.

See you on the flip side..x.. N
    Last edited by Nasu; 9th February 2017 at 22:59.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

betoobig (11th February 2017), Bill Ryan (9th February 2017), eaglespirit (10th February 2017), Jean-Marie (10th February 2017), Pam (11th February 2017), Zanshin (10th February 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 times in 173 posts

The six seal is already opened in Brazil. We have in one of our States, a strike from civil police and army police, 100 people were killed in just 6 days of strike, R$ 100 million loss from shops that were looted . And tomorrow is Rio de Janeiro State turn to have civil police, army police and firefighters on strike. Twenty army police were murdered just in the beginning of the year here in Rio de Janeiro. Fifty six thousand people a year are murdered here in Brazil. I guess all the seals are already opened to justify all the violence that are common place around here.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

betoobig (11th February 2017), eaglespirit (10th February 2017), Nasu (10th February 2017), thunder24 (10th February 2017), Words of Joy (10th February 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,187 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    I heard that the 6th seal was opened and certain things are about to take place starting around February 10th and will last for at least 15 days, including days of darkness.
    100% pure undiluted nonsense.

Where did you 'hear' it? Please quote links to idiocies like this.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

betoobig (11th February 2017), eaglespirit (10th February 2017), Jean-Marie (10th February 2017), Nasu (10th February 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wasn't concerned about providing the source as it ultimately doesn't matter, since I can't count how many failed predictions of Biblical and other type of prophecies have NOT come to pass. So who knows if or when ANY of them could come true regardless of the sources "credibility", or lack thereof. And if it ever did come true would citing mean anything after the fact with such a prophecy?

But since I like brother Bill so much, and MORE info is generally a good thing, I figured I'd try. Suffice to say that I listen to and read soooo much everyday it took me some time to find it again, so huge kudos on my part.

Ok, for all of you hard liner analytical types...the motivation for this thread wasn't based on any sincere belief in Mr. Infallible Kent LOL...it was more of a spontaneous observation of many cumulative observable events (which I couldn't possibly cite so don't ask) combined with the comment about this biblical prophecy into a possible modern interpretation. It's not meant to be a quantitative thread but more of a theoretical journey into the psyche of archaic vs. modern interpretation. I'm more of a right brain person anyway...

Kent Dunn 18:25
    Last edited by OMG; 10th February 2017 at 02:55.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,187 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    100% pure undiluted nonsense.
    Now I've watched the video ^^, it's more like 1000%. It's pure ungrounded, demented rambling.

The guy is talking about the 'RV' (that's the revaluation of the dinar), and NESARA, and melding that all into Revelations and Nibiru suddenly arriving out of nowhere in 3 (three) days (days).

Why did you post this complete waste of everyone's time, including yours and mine? That question might merit a serious answer.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th February 2017 at 03:04.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

betoobig (11th February 2017), eaglespirit (10th February 2017), Jean-Marie (10th February 2017), muxfolder (10th February 2017), Nasu (10th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This thread was about a spontaneous insight into a current interpretation of the Biblical sixth seal prophecy.

The only relationship to that video or Kent is VERY loose in that was that he happened to mention it, as did Gary. But at that time literally anyone could have mentioned it.

I tried to say the source didn't matter. In other words, it's clear that focusing on the video or Kent is a distraction from the threads intent.

The "waste of everyone's time" is the redirection of the focus (most likely unconscious) into the way YOU (brother Bill) perceive this thread. In other words, you have put your focus on the video and Kent, and how you feel that's a waste of time, instead of the REAL intent of the thread.

Besides, it's obviously not an individual's place to speak for "everyone" so we must guard against this tendency. I know I've had this tendency myself at times, no matter how sound the rationale appears. For instance, who knows what value(s) could come from a seemingly crazy video?

Just to clarify...I am NOT trying to be disrespectful to Bill as I care very much for him and respect him greatly. Hope that helps everyone understand better...

Last edited by OMG; 10th February 2017 at 18:09.

12. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Worst case scenario:

Even IF someone felt that any Biblical prophecy was utter hogwash. The fact is that there are massive numbers of people who do not. These people might be seen as deceived, delusional, uneducated, or whatever. None the less they may take prophecy very seriously. In such cases there is a possibility that any of them reading this thread may gain additional insight into how such a terrifying sounding scenerio could be more hopeful and less gloomy. Doesn't mean I'm right. But it also doesn't negate any value in this thread.
    Last edited by OMG; 10th February 2017 at 18:07.

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

The purpose of prophecies is to eliminate potential negative effects.

Some see these potentials/prophecies (as potentials) and lift the earth's vibration through the consciousness of humanity and it inspires evolution.

The higher vibrational realities are consciously caused replacing erroneous potentials.

Giving our attention to solutions and higher visions (in the vibration of love and gratitude) overrides the lower potentials.

How many of Nostradamus's predictions did not come true? A study of Dolores Cannon's work will bring this to light.

Purpose has more power than duality. When one pole of the dualistic nature is observed, thankfulness for its purpose seems to collapse the wave function and a higher result is obtained.

The new paradigm is fundamentally changing our consciousness to operate at these higher levels of wholeness awareness.

We are evolving into unity consciousness. The old is dissolving. Let it go...

MM

PS. Did not watch the video.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 10th February 2017 at 23:10.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th February 2017), Nasu (11th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Interesting paradigm MM

I like your positive attitude for sure. Things can get a bit heavy and off track here at times...

Anyway, how would you verify if a prophecy transitioned into a higher state?

I also find it curious this notion:
    Quote Purpose has more power than duality.
    It is my understanding that everything in our dimension operates within a duality matrix and without it nothing would work. Light/dark, male/female, good/evil, proton/electron, yin/yang, etc.

What kind of example of purpose can you offer that hold's more power than duality?

Quote PS. Did not watch the video.
    LOL...that's proof enough for me of a higher awareness.
    Last edited by OMG; 11th February 2017 at 10:39.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)

It seems predictions never occur. So will such things happen? Who likes doom and gloom...I sure don't! (I prefer "The EVENT" type scenario as Cobra talks about). None the less, the righteous supposedly have nothing to fear. Of course who feels righteous?

Anyway, if this prophecy did happen maybe it could be interpreted in the following manner.
    • Niburu is responsible for days of darkness and heavenly signs such as meteorites, etc. Possibly UFO or Angelic activity could account for heavenly signs as well. Or darkness could just be symbolic of the turmoil about to take place during these times.
    • Strong wind could be literal but also symbolic for a great justice sweeping the earth. Such as mass arrest of the elite and culling of the fringe radicals that have been causing so much more stir since the election. (Note: People can be 90% normal or functional and have 10% abnormality, perversion, degeneration, etc. What might be happening these days is the separation of wheat from chaff. Meaning people's cracks or sin nature are enhanced. But instead of casting their 10% aside they are trying to embrace it and make others embrace it. We have never seen such reveling in insanity and extremism before.)
    • Mountains are the PTB elite and island's are the iniquitous fringe (removed from their places). All who will try to hide in their bunkers, or flee to try and escapee the coming judgment (arrest and culling). Or, the mountains/islands could just mean that judgement covers everywhere.

Hmmm...

I've got lots of wind out my way, but no crags to hide out in..... I've got a feeling I'll be hangin back this time around. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Nasu (13th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread