+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PathWalker call for assistance

1. Link to Post #21
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: PathWalker call for assistance

ginger is good but lemon grass is better. extreme. charcoal.
    Inhale.... exhale....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

betoobig (10th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2017), Mercedes (10th February 2017), PathWalker (10th February 2017), Verdilac (11th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Around half your brain is "in your gut".

"gut health" is extremely important, if you are experiencing chronic (acute instances may be something else) issues it is worth your time to try and remedy this.

if that's the case, I can expand. if not.. take a mini break if possible... and FIND A FLOAT TANK! (Isolation tank, Sensory Deprivation tank) or some (high dose) psychedelics... sounds like you need a perspective reset
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ashy67 (13th February 2017), betoobig (10th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2017), Mercedes (10th February 2017), Michelle Marie (10th February 2017), Verdilac (11th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Wonderful to hear of your progress, Pathwalker! Know that we continue to focus our energies into your healing as well!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ashy67 (13th February 2017), betoobig (10th February 2017), Mercedes (10th February 2017), Michelle Marie (10th February 2017), PathWalker (10th February 2017), sheme (11th February 2017), Verdilac (11th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

Here's another thought based on the theory that your problem is stress induced. Do you laugh a lot? Do you have a positive mental attitude toward living? Stress needs a counter to it. The best counter I know of is humor. Lots and lots of humor. Perhaps try to find videos on Youtube of comedians doing their stuff. Watch many of them. George Carlin might be a start. You just may find a channel to realize the unimaginable lightness of being.

Or take the advice of one of the greatest sages who has ever walked the planet. One of my main teachers. An extraordinary incarnation. This was poached from an avatar belonging to an Avalonian that I'm sorry I forget now. Thank you.

Since everything is but an apparition
    Perfect in being what it is
    Having nothing to do with good or bad
    Acceptance or rejection
    You might as well burst out laughing.

Longchenpa

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

betoobig (10th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2017), Michelle Marie (10th February 2017), PathWalker (10th February 2017), sheme (11th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Regarding diarrhea: emotionally it can happen due to being overwhelmed, shocked. As a 'picture' it could be described like 'all the thoughts and emotions are pushed out' (in order rather to have not to look/digest the situation, but to 'deal' with it.
    When diarrhea happens due to infection, 'poisoning' - the body wants to get rid of the 'bad influence' as quickly as possible. Germs are flushed out.
    When it happens due to stress adrenaline is involved - which triggers the body gets rid of digesting stuff. Digesting stuff takes time and energy.
    Stress situations need energy - to think, to fight or run. So getting rid of stuff to digest - more energy available. And since its not known how long the 'fight/run' will take, it needs to get out, otherwise it starts to rot. Which isn't good for the body either.
    Tourists also often get diarrhea - from the shock they see, are confronted with. Till the body/mind adapts to it as sad but 'common'. The helplessness, 'pouring out the heart' triggers diarrhea (too, not only germs...)

So diarrhea from such 'root' - it also helps to acknowledge there is something overwhelming, a shock. (It scares the sh.. out of someone)
    Which can be just to sudden, too big to 'get' (the trigger), but with a second step could be 'taking another look, evaluating, planning'.

Otherwise the fear just 'wins' if 'listening to the diarrhea' (as a sign).

Its also said something new shall have some scare - so one approaches the matter with caution, preparedness. As in acknowledging there might be 'downs' but there is a plan (to succeed)
    and also an open mind that errors can happen and if so to work on correcting them as best as possible.

Maybe you (also) want to be perfect - maybe too perfect for the given task.
    If being good requires practice (I believe it does) - at the beginning you don't have either much practice or not as fitting as you like.

As a teacher your work includes your students. Of course they could walk out - but at the moment you 'feel' it as if they do, already.
    But wouldn't having faith in their willingness, ability (to fight through for instance) have a different energy than 'they walk out on me and this looks bad on me (or I feel helpless about it)'.
    Wouldn't/couldn't there be asking, talking about 'why'? Maybe they just don't know differently, only know it as a way to react. Not regarding you, but the system (school) or dealing with the stress of something new. A new teacher, eager or fearful or wanting to 'be right' (maybe for the wrong reasons even), students and teachers.

My experience with teachers and also teaching - I (personally) find it more productive even when/if a teacher recognizes the individual too, who wants to 'give' me something besides information - the spark of getting to know something new, something fascinating. And this is shared, experienced together.
    Rules are important too - walking out might be to 'recognize me', but shouldn't 'I don't care and disrupt whatever precious you brought'.
    You have knowledge AND the willingness to share it, to teach so others can know more, better - and can use that for themselves, their families future own families - to get good grades, to get good jobs, to provide for themselves. And maybe even share it with someone else - so they know more, have that bond of 'cool, fascinating, right? yay'.
    Maybe they walked out because your way overwhelmed them and they get nervous or even a panic attack.
    I experienced that - getting a panic attack (which was revolting against listening to stupid disgusting stories, and additionally showing dumbness. While I actually was eager to learn something new, for the new path I chose (degree for a new line of work).
    The person didn't pay attention that I was in distress (the person was even told we weren't interested in such stupid disgusting stories, but it was ignored).
    After working hard to calm down - flight set in, I wanted to go.
    So I told at the office what happened (incompetence) and got my stuff and left. Where I was ignored still.
    So what shall I want to 'take in' from such a person? Nothing!!! (I did get all the stuff by myself, I wanted 'to get it')
    I suggest 'monitoring' the audience for such signs, and engaging.
    There are always students who appear to not want to participate - and good teachers keep believing in them. To come around (for high school though, for adults it can vary).

I am pondering the idea to maybe teach at some point in the future - and thought about how I would deal with what I 'heard'. (Adult education)
    Attendees being rude for instance.
    So (atm) I decided I would set boundaries. Just because their company paid the fee - it doesn't include to act out.
    If I am not willing to give them my knowledge - who else would??? And obviously someone thought about 'buying it'.
    And besides knowledge 'bought' they get the bonus of 'I want them to know' (instead of just: here, whatever, I get my fee).
    So no money can pressure me, and no disrespect either. Even if no money is/would be involved - I expect respect.
    I respect someone wants to learn something. If not, then at least be quiet or leave.

And in such an environment its safe(r) to ask, to debate, to question.

And regarding leaving (the room) - at home my darling and I have the 'thing' to ask each other 'are you coming back'? (which by the time became announcing, asking and answering 'Yes, I come back', 'oh thats great!' .)
    And at my last course the lecturer asked everyone leaving the room 'are you coming back?' (he wanted to know actually. which was unexpected and lifted also the spirit. Fun)
    Maybe you can use it?

I personally like to be asked 'are you coming back?' (it also allows to think about it, and have the choice. Because maybe I don't come back yet, but its nice to be asked...)

And even as an adult student - I myself (and I know my fellow colleagues) liked when teachers, lectures had 'fun stuff'.
    A video (documentary or movie) about a topic, cross word puzzles regarding topics, even working in groups on topics (and presenting).

And I believe you questioning yourself makes you already a better teacher than some (many) out there. And maybe your students can help you to become the teacher you want to be.
    Because: there is no such thing as a teacher without students. Then you are just a person with stuff you know. Even the sharing involves again students.
    Who may or may not walk out on you - or may or not stay, and even enjoy.

My best wishes
    Last edited by sunpaw; 10th February 2017 at 20:16.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

betoobig (11th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2017), PathWalker (10th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Sending love and light to further your perfect wholeness restored!

We are a family of Love - more powerful than your (past) challenges.

Be well and bless you for your contribution to humanity.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

betoobig (11th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2017), sheme (11th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

A progress update.
    I am recovering, diarrhoea is over in 2 days. Thanks to Avalon magic and healing energy.

I also received healing session from dear friend that made me much better.
    Yesterday night had full (vegetarian) meal with family and still (11 AM) digesting it normally.

On the emotional side I am now processing the whole situation.
    I am unemployed for 2 years now, supporting family of 4. In the last 3 months I am beaten left and right with bad luck (karma) from different aspects of life (health, finance, study). But my family love is a strong basis for facing the struggles.
    Eventually I am watched and guarded because the things eventually solve. I am learning to request assistance and receive it humbly.

The school dispelling interview is a big emotional trigger for me and I am fearful. And sometimes weep silently.
    The most important lesson I am learning from the education system is to flow with it.

I am redirecting my life perception from struggle and effort to ... ease and joy. With your assistance and support.
    The magic happens now.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

betoobig (11th February 2017), Debra (11th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2017), onawah (14th February 2017), sheme (11th February 2017), sunpaw (11th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

I was about to write hang in there Pathwalker ...but you already are, and a good thing too that you took the decision to share with Avalon and call for help. Such amazing minds and hearts on this forum. The advice from every poster so far is so unique and valuable to help you on your way to wellness and strength.

If it was me, I think I would take time to reflect on why I developed into this state. I would express what I am truly Grateful for and celebrate how lucky I am.

Glad to hear you are feeling the goodwill magic. You are part of that, so know how amazing you are and also can be.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

betoobig (11th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2017), PathWalker (11th February 2017), sheme (11th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There is so much excellent advice. I'm sending you lots healing energy. Listen to your heart and follow your bliss. Probiotics are awesome.💙🌼🌈⭐️

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heather6thsense For This Post:

betoobig (11th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2017), PathWalker (11th February 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Around half your brain is "in your gut".

if that's the case, I can expand. if not.. take a mini break if possible... and FIND A FLOAT TANK! (Isolation tank, Sensory Deprivation tank) or some (high dose) psychedelics... sounds like you need a perspective reset
    yes of course. almost all people needs a perspective reset one time or another since we were born and exist in a society with wrong perspective. When I am troubled over little things, things that I should not bother at all. I knew its time for one. you may need some good dose of magic mushroom.
    Last edited by Bubu; 12th February 2017 at 03:20.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

betoobig (14th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2017), PathWalker (12th February 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

A progress update.

Today was the critical dispelling interview, I accepted quitting the schooling program.
    I am in a state of great sorrow and uncertainty.
    I am facing my fears and accept being unfit to the program.

I wish to be in the position of acceptance and flow, trusting my path. I must confess it is extra hard now, with the sorrow and panic.
    I consulted my spiritual adviser she said I might be suffering mild depression being so emotionally volatile. I agree with her.

I also met with the teacher initiating this drama. It was important for her to clear her position and provide me with some consoling advises. I am very appreciative of her sincerity and wisdom. I trust her judgement, but more important as I reflect on the unfolding drama I had there. The message is clear, something did not allow me to fulfil the program. Causing many faults' failures and breaks.
    I am looking now for some psychological and spiritual assistance to recover.

Also I got internal message: In order to shine my inner light, I need to peel layers off my armour. This is serious matters, requiring deep painful work. I am ready to do.

I am sad and worried.
    I am confused between back to job hunting programmer position (old: practical controlling approach), or let go and flow with the river allow whatever comes my way (new: flowing and trusting spiritual approach). I know my passion is in teaching and lost my interest in technology.

Thanks for the assistance and support, the magic happens now.

Love
    Joy and happiness
    PathWalker
    Last edited by PathWalker; 14th February 2017 at 18:01.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

betoobig (14th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2017), onawah (14th February 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thank you for sharing with us, PathWalker! I had almost sent you a PM this a.m. so much is my concern for you. As difficult as it seems, we can only live ONE DAY AT A TIME! Be open to your Higher Self & watch the synchronicities begin to happen!! Sometimes, things come out of Left Field & head in a direction we would never have suspected! Each of us must Go With The Flow & remain open to all possibilities.

KNOW that our thoughts & prayers are with you & we're sending Positive Vibes your way!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

betoobig (15th February 2017), PathWalker (14th February 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Again, I repeat: there are many ways to teach and don't forget: we become masters at what we teach, not the other way around

Keep your dream, just change the format

Also take a break, beaches are great, intuition will come right during or after
    Last edited by Flash; 15th February 2017 at 02:46.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

betoobig (15th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2017), PathWalker (15th February 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

My friend you are doing tremendous inside work, congratulations you are winning the battle!
    remember there is no goal, the goal is the path itself, enjoy as much as posible, walking bare foot is incredibly restoring.
    We are all with you, we are One.
    Much love
    Juan
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th February 2017), KiwiElf (15th February 2017), PathWalker (17th February 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Hope you're feeling better mate - stay positive and BE well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2