Thread: Time Traveler From 2026

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

Exclamation Time Traveler From 2026

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Art (10th February 2017), Bruno (9th February 2017), Buzzie (10th February 2017), Dowloader (9th February 2017), Fellow Aspirant (10th February 2017), genevieve (10th February 2017), Gillian (11th February 2017), Happyjak (10th February 2017), justntime2learn (10th February 2017), Nasu (9th February 2017), Noelle (9th February 2017), pyrangello (10th February 2017), toppy (9th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Time Traveler From 2026

I can think that the three footages are real but damn, I would love to have the first one to talk some more things about how our society is fragile. Really good times to be alive.

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

He's reading text from the PC screen and told us stuff we already know.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

airaspect (10th February 2017), ExomatrixTV (10th February 2017), Omni (8th March 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Haha lol , people are so funny, Time travel is possible now, You just gotta not think in waves but in waveforms and the particle and space version of time, at the heart of everything, is consciousness, once you understand this and see how thought eventually become matter, energy and space/time you can do it, Set up a stable magnetic field, phase it to the desired form, wavelength and frequency of the corresponding place in "all space", just becareful because if you phase out side of your density before you ready, ull cause great harm to your physical body, know what you are doing before you do it! dont gamble fates on selfishness. all things happen for a reason. give me the resources ill start researching , in theory you could just do it with consciousness if you go to the source and then from the source to desired perspective.

my questions about the videos are, why? how? when? where? im sad they didnt come back with solutions to the problems just the statements with no proof. weak.... anyone with any logic could track the causes to see over population is coming without interference and the guy who met himself lol difference skull structure, not convinced, anyone can fake a tattoo and the reality wont be able to handle that paradox there is over 99% chance it will collapse on itself, idk and the other video easily alter,
    the first guy looks so familiar to me, just cant think where ive seen him.
    not proof but i hope the masses get to work on higher technology soon lol

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

Bob (10th February 2017), Bruno (10th February 2017), Dowloader (9th February 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by 7Seven (here)
    Haha lol , people are so funny, Time travel is possible now, You just gotta not think in waves but in waveforms and the particle and space version of time, at the heart of everything, is consciousness, once you understand this and see how thought eventually become matter, energy and space/time you can do it, Set up a stable magnetic field, phase it to the desired form, wavelength and frequency of the corresponding place in "all space", just becareful because if you phase out side of your density before you ready, ull cause great harm to your physical body, know what you are doing before you do it! dont gamble fates on selfishness. all things happen for a reason. give me the resources ill start researching , in theory you could just do it with consciousness if you go to the source and then from the source to desired perspective.

my questions about the videos are, why? how? when? where? im sad they didnt come back with solutions to the problems just the statements with no proof. weak.... anyone with any logic could track the causes to see over population is coming without interference and the guy who met himself lol difference skull structure, not convinced, anyone can fake a tattoo and the reality wont be able to handle that paradox there is over 99% chance it will collapse on itself, idk and the other video easily alter,
    the first guy looks so familiar to me, just cant think where ive seen him.
    not proof but i hope the masses get to work on higher technology soon lol
    Yes, 7seven, i agree that these three sequences are most likely fake. If you are a time traveller and you want to prove it, provide evdence of something that will occur in the near future that is provable (and not easily predictable). Tnen provide some info about how we can improve our existence, like a cheap, easy to assemble free energy device. Then provide more details of our future world. If we can prove the first two, we'll be all ears.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

it seems there is no Food shortage in the future
    Yeah right: He sais Timetravel will be invented in the near future.... bla bla bla. Well if timetravel would be invented anytime in the future these timetravel guys (and girls) would be all over the place here now, and in the past. With all Kind of fancy new tech, foodreplicators and such. But I dont seem to see them ....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to uzn For This Post:

ElfeMya (10th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

It is my opinion earth humans from the future have been coming back in time starting in 1975... who knows if this gentleman is a eal time traveller or not , one thing posible , is mutiple timelines intermingle and change the course of history ...
    Last edited by ghostrider; 10th February 2017 at 01:47.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bob (10th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

At least two of these accounts are hoaxes:
    • The Hakan Nordkvist story was a commercial made by the pension company AMF.
    • The Rudolf Fenz story is an exact duplicate of a 1951 Sci-Fi short story by Jack Finney, called "I'm Scared".

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (11th February 2017), airaspect (10th February 2017), Art (10th February 2017), Bruno (10th February 2017), Chakra (10th February 2017), Dowloader (10th February 2017), eris23 (11th March 2017), ExomatrixTV (10th February 2017), GaelVictor (10th February 2017), Justplain (10th February 2017), mab777 (10th February 2017), Maknocktomb (10th February 2017), Nasu (10th February 2017), norski (11th February 2017), Omni (8th March 2017), Reinhard (10th February 2017), sijohn (10th February 2017), uzn (10th February 2017), wnlight (10th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Huh...so the future doesn't have a dental plan or figured out how to solve obesity yet...bummer...go figure.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    At least two of these accounts are hoaxes:
    • The Hakan Nordkvist story was a commercial made by the pension company AMF.
    • The Rudolf Fenz story is an exact duplicate of a 1951 Sci-Fi short story by Jack Finney, called "I'm Scared".

Makes you wonder about the last fellow, or the first, whichever, or both!! The one talking to the cam / phone, is this the level of authenticity we are questioning today? I do beleave any one of us could do a better more informative and cryptic selfy of ourselves talking to our supposed ancestors...

He didn't have much to say did he, after coming all this way, other than in the future they've finally worked out that we live on a fragile planet. I suppose we should be grateful for small mercies, better late than never. David Attenborough is not a thing going forward then? So sad.

Thats the only thing going for him, the utter useless banality of his performance. I call BS on him. Not because I know for sure he's not a time traveler, he may well be, but he has nothing to contribute IMHO, so I call BS because he's such a time waster...lol...x.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 10th February 2017 at 01:40.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Bruno (10th February 2017)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Sooo totally fake lol Their faces are completely different and not just cause of age. Probably his uncle or cousin.

The photo of the older lady was carrying a ship to shore radio. Which they had at that time, I'll try to find it again. I debunked that when it first came out, this dude is just repeating the stuff off internet.

IMO - Both are just an attempt to monetize their video.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

I cannot comment on the first/third video, maybe having thinking hair is in" in 2046? but my understanding is that our ears and noses grow as we age...and our teeth do not shrink although our mouth/lips may droop and hide teeth.

20. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

21. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Nasu (10th February 2017), Noelle (10th February 2017)

23. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread