+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: ...so then, what should each of us do?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default ...so then, what should each of us do?

On another thread I read the following post -

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    "The 'left' are unaware we're monitoring for them as well as they will be in the crosshairs of the globalists right behind and along side us. Just because conservative americans are first on the list to be crushed by the globalists doesn't mean the left tools are not on the list. They are just blissfully unaware of anything right now except their bogeyman."

Some day, SOME DAY, Trump supporters will have the scales fall from their eyes and realize that their 'champion' has sold them out to the moneyed interests of globalism. When the legions of 'plundermonkeys' (Steven King's term) have destroyed the environment, driven the lower classes into destitution with slave wages and unaffordable health care and when only the children of the rich are able to attend decent schools, there will come a time - a "What have we done?" moment of horrified awareness. Then and only then will America be prepared to come together and start the rebirth of their stricken nation.

Right now, the Trump supporters are just blissfully unaware of anything right now except their 'champion'.

B.
    The post seems to suggest all are doomed to permanent enslavement... (unless we exclude from the inclusive set of 'all' anyone who may not align in anyway with either bias... but this would be a very small carve out).

And though the post seems to emphasize that Trump supporters are blissfully blind and that 'conservative Americans' are first on the list for crushing... the comment also points out how the 'left' will soon be targeted and that the 'left' are also blissfully blind because of their myopic focus on DJT, their bogeyman.

My question is - what can the individual do that can change the hopeless path this post suggests we all might be on?

I ask this because if all we do is point fingers at the lunacy of the other side of our own individual bias what good might that do?

I also then ask, if we point fingers at all should we not also offer suggestions as to how we all might avoid this potential hopeless inevitability?

Can anyone who might read this post offer realistic solutions that may give us all a realistic chance to avoid the outcome desired by the current batch of globalists?
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

avid (11th February 2017), Baby Steps (10th February 2017), Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), BMJ (10th February 2017), Bruno (10th February 2017), Calz (11th February 2017), ceetee9 (19th February 2017), DNA (11th February 2017), drneglector (13th February 2017), Eram (11th February 2017), Ewan (10th February 2017), Fellow Aspirant (10th February 2017), genevieve (11th February 2017), Gillian (10th February 2017), ks4ever (10th February 2017), NancyV (10th February 2017), Nasu (10th February 2017), Noelle (10th February 2017), ponda (11th February 2017), sanma (11th February 2017), seleka (12th February 2017), sunpaw (11th February 2017), Timreh (12th February 2017), Truglivartna (10th February 2017), WhiteLove (11th February 2017), Wind (11th February 2017), Zampano (10th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: ...so then, what should each of us do?

I think all we can do right now is hope that the path the post suggests is wrong. In time -- sooner than later, I hope -- we will have a better idea.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (10th February 2017), Timreh (12th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)

"The 'left' are unaware we're monitoring for them as well as they will be in the crosshairs of the globalists right behind and along side us. Just because conservative americans are first on the list to be crushed by the globalists doesn't mean the left tools are not on the list. They are just blissfully unaware of anything right now except their bogeyman."

Some day, SOME DAY, Trump supporters will have the scales fall from their eyes and realize that their 'champion' has sold them out to the moneyed interests of globalism. When the legions of 'plundermonkeys' (Steven King's term) have destroyed the environment, driven the lower classes into destitution with slave wages and unaffordable health care and when only the children of the rich are able to attend decent schools, there will come a time - a "What have we done?" moment of horrified awareness. Then and only then will America be prepared to come together and start the rebirth of their stricken nation.

Right now, the Trump supporters are just blissfully unaware of anything right now except their 'champion'.

B.
    The post seems to suggest all are doomed to permanent enslavement... (unless we exclude from the inclusive set of 'all' anyone who may not align in anyway with either bias... but this would be a very small carve out).

And though the post seems to emphasize that Trump supporters are blissfully blind and that 'conservative Americans' are first on the list for crushing... the comment also points out how the 'left' will soon be targeted and that the 'left' are also blissfully blind because of their myopic focus on DJT, their bogeyman.

My question is - what can the individual do that can change the hopeless path this post suggests we all might be on?

I ask this because if all we do is point fingers at the lunacy of the other side of our own individual bias what good might that do?

I also then ask, if we point fingers at all should we not also offer suggestions as to how we all might avoid this potential hopeless inevitability?

Can anyone who might read this post offer realistic solutions that may give us all a realistic chance to avoid the outcome desired by the current batch of globalists?
    Extremely sorry and sad to say, and this is only in the backburner if there is no improvement or real unity in the country/culture in the near future, secession could be a real possibility.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

DNA (11th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

It's very hard.

On the one hand I believe that we are over preoccupied with the 'how', in other words if the mass of people grasped the degree of corruption and manipulation, the situation could change rapidly and easily, because the nonsense would not be tolerated for a second. Very heartening.

but on the other, it is not for us or anybody to bring people to a better realisation because:

1. As we all know they can be told, told, evidenced, bombarded etc, but they will only embrace when THEY decide to
    2. Karmically & Spiritually I do not feel it's my job to try and convince people of this or that, as it might interfere with the process of learning that their soul has elected to experience.

So what's left?

I do interact & discuss, and that process has triggered me to do alot of work on my own immaturity and egotism, I have learned to drop the need to be right, or win the argument, etc. We can all grow- personal growth. That is an act of service to all those who one interacts with, because THEY will have a better interaction. Plenty to do. Grateful I am here for the ride.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bruno (10th February 2017), DNA (11th February 2017), kirolak (11th February 2017), ponda (11th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Truglivartna's Avatar
    Thanks

My answer would be: "Go with it"...being always conscious that the third dimension is, by its very nature, "Dual" and serves its function by its "cyclic" nature.

One could easily call attention to the two-party system (or even the "multi-party" system) as being a perfect illustration of the old adage: "A house divided against itself cannot stand".

And yet duality does serve its ultimate purpose of creating soul perspective.
    There's a thin line between a hero and a fool; but no line at all between a fool and a wise man.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Truglivartna For This Post:

avid (11th February 2017), Baby Steps (15th February 2017), Bob (11th February 2017), Bruno (10th February 2017), DNA (11th February 2017), NancyV (10th February 2017), peggy englebrake (11th February 2017), ponda (11th February 2017), Wind (10th February 2017), Zampano (10th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

B.
    The writer that you speak of, Sam, is blissfully unaware, and has no doubt forgotten (like so many), that the True Champion of the American people is the Constitution... it has been undermined & subjugated by the False song of Globalism...

Trump: I will not surrender Americanism
    to false song of globalism.
    (Published on Apr 27, 2016)

Last edited by turiya; 10th February 2017 at 18:02.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sure you'll get a full range of opinions on what to change/do to stop this, so this will just be one of many ideas, however I feel pretty strongly that the path to our freedom is to outlaw money. That's it... Outlaw money. The tough part is how would you outlaw money...

I think if you follow that through to who it will end, the industries it will end, the rulers it will end, the power structures it would end, etc it would be a huge game changer. For years now I've said, for me the sign that humans have evolved will be the day they outlaw money. Anything short of that to me won't be evolving, it will be rearranging the furniture in the jail cell and calling it freedom.

Everyone has their view on reality, on how other planets civilizations operate, etc. I'm of the opinion that the evolved races out there don't use money, it only slows us down and breads corruption and corrupt rulers. Money is a main tool, the foundation of keeping us enslaved, which is why they've conditioned us to want to end all bad things about modern Earth except money, no one wants to give up money, no one talks about giving up money. We talk about ending the Cabal, while we search for ways to make money, use money, we research economics, follow stock markets, etc but we don't give it up, we don't walk away from it, we insist it is as real and needed as food.

Part of what the Cabal has done is set us up against ourselves. We want to fight and we get on PA to talk about all this, then we go to work and pay taxes that go to building bombs and arming groups like ISIS. We want to stop oil pipe lines so thousands of people fill up their cars with Gas and drive hundreds of miles to say they don't want oil. All of this is made possible because we are seemingly dependent on their fake money.

It's a bit hard to say that humans would force an outlaw of money, with how we seem to be it seems more likely, something huge would have to happen, something else that takes the money away, our lives away, our environment away, and then people might say well let's just not bring money back. But for the masses to band together to outlaw that which they love so much... we can hope.

I think UBUNTU is one of the best/closest stabs at what could help get us those next steps towards true freedom on Earth, which includes the end of poverty and war.

There is another answer I'd give to this too, that deals more with our consciousness creating this reality, but that didn't seem like it was in scope for the type of answer you were looking for & less people are into the idea that your consciousness affects 3D reality more than your physical 'Doing' does. So my answer is outlaw money.

I would like to add to what Baby Steps mentioned... I feel strongly about Beings being free to do the 'trip' they are here to do, suffering included. If 3D was designed by us, for us, or by God, for God, to come here to suffer, then why would we want to 'fix' things? We'd be taking away our training grounds...

Do we assume that our human minds are so well informed that we can say 100%, that because suffering is here, something is 'wrong'?? Is there zero chance our souls designed/allow this place for us to experience this duality in a way that is safe to our souls? Like us plugging into a VR game and becoming someone else who can die in game, and the real us is safe. This body can die and it's perfectly safe for me to shed it, I can suffer here and my soul is perfectly safe.
    Last edited by halcyon026; 10th February 2017 at 18:08.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

avid (11th February 2017), Bob (11th February 2017), Bruno (10th February 2017), Dowloader (11th February 2017), Franny (10th February 2017), kirolak (11th February 2017), Michelle Marie (10th February 2017), Noelle (11th February 2017), uzn (11th February 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Can anyone who might read this post offer realistic solutions that may give us all a realistic chance to avoid the outcome desired by the current batch of globalists?
    How about a really credible non partisan fact checker? Does such a thing exist outside the control structures?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bruno (10th February 2017), Chester (11th February 2017), kirolak (11th February 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,078 times in 2,402 posts

There is no solution.

There is a practice that one can try to adopt though it, (at least in the first instance), takes considerable effort and dedication.

I made a post elsewhere recently, another forum, where several repliers responded emotionally rather than with reason. Someone said they were sick of 'moral equivalency - that if they do it, it is okay for me to do it also'. I had to explain that I was suggesting the 'moral equivalency' was turned around to look at their (our) own beliefs/standpoint. That it would be beneficial to consider if our own actions, thoughts, beliefs were in any way similar to that which we accuse the 'other side' of doing. Even with that explanation it still fell on deaf ears.

So my suggestion to the individual would be to engage in introspection. To consider whether there are similarities with their own thought processes to those of the people that seem to be so different.

It is a simple solution to circumvent emotional thinking, but it is difficult to initiate. There is so much wisdom to be found in the bible, and a phrase therein adequately emphasises that very point. Sorting the wheat from the chaff. Within the bible there is some wheat, most of it is chaff though.

Cast thee not pearls before swine.
    Let he who has ears to hear, hear.
    Some seed fell on stony ground and would not grow, whilst some fell on fertile ground and grew abundantly.

I've even hammered the history of 'divide and conquer' at people and still failed to get through when it came to current events.

You cannot make stony ground fertile without 50,000 years of inclement weather. Sadly.

We can pray for light I suppose, truth will shine like diamonds and gold if there is enough light.
    Last edited by Ewan; 10th February 2017 at 18:43. Reason: grammar

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th February 2017), Bruno (10th February 2017), Franny (10th February 2017), kirolak (11th February 2017), Michelle Marie (10th February 2017), ponda (11th February 2017), Wind (10th February 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

As I have mentioned elsewhere, the only logical first step to freeing humanity from slavery is disclosure. How one individual can achieve this, I have no idea. I talk openly about it with my family members, most of whom are clueless but too polite to say I am batty. Some of them might even believe in or be open to the possibility of ET manipulation of humans. I was also quite open about the subject with fellow employees.

I suppose a mass strike might help, but again, that is not an individual action. In other words, if the majority of workers refused to work and instead, gathered and sat or stood en mass in front of local places of government and demanded changes, something might be done.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

Alan (11th February 2017), avid (11th February 2017), Bob (11th February 2017), Bruno (10th February 2017), Ewan (10th February 2017), halcyon026 (10th February 2017), kirolak (11th February 2017), Michelle Marie (10th February 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

There is a solution.

Stop paying attention to politics that uses divide and conquer strategies.

Raise the vision to unity and peace. Ignore and eliminate the energy flow to what is not working and use our inner intelligence to rise above in vibration and vision.

It seems to me that many have fallen into energy draining traps and are not lifting their vibration to Spirit to be at the cause of creation, rather they are being used energetically to support these lower vibrational effects.

The whole answer is to shift the awareness and attention to the new world that is being formed by the silent visionaries.

Be still and know...that is the solution.

Call in the Light! Be the Light! Pray and meditate...be the cause. Be higher. See higher.

My focus is on inspiration education. I'm also doing what I just mentioned.

Totally focused on solutions, we may replace the past effects with a brighter future for everyone.

Guaranteed it is coming regardless of outer appearances.

Divine Love is a vibration. Look to the Light within. Catch the vision of what is truly coming!

"Perfect love casts out all fear."

All,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

awakeningmom (11th February 2017), DeDukshyn (11th February 2017), DNA (11th February 2017), Ewan (10th February 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th February 2017), halcyon026 (10th February 2017), ponda (11th February 2017), Wind (10th February 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

most of the problem we have are imagined

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th February 2017), kirolak (11th February 2017), Michelle Marie (10th February 2017), ponda (11th February 2017), Wind (11th February 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

The power of an individual to change himself (including what has been imagined) is the greatest power.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Chester (11th February 2017), DeDukshyn (10th February 2017), ponda (11th February 2017), Wind (11th February 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

If you've read a lot of history you know that eventually all civilizations fall. Thinking that we can change human nature to be always loving, kind and empathetic is fooling oneself (in my opinion). We've always had wars, we've always killed others in either defense or offense. I don't see human nature changing and pretending that WE, as a group, will evolve into peaceful, loving beings is sort of a holdover from the hippie era or the preaching of some religions/cults. We do live in the duality so we have good and evil, weak and strong, male and female, etc etc. I'm perfectly happy being here and I certainly don't expect it to even be close to what it's like in the other dimensions. Since I've been to many other dimensions many times, I know it's a LOT more awesome there than here, even in the lower astral. But while I'm here I intend to enjoy it.

If you want peace and love on a continual basis, why did you come here to this world of extremes? At least we can say it isn't boring here! We probably were tired of eternal love and feeling at one with all and decided to jump into the fires of the creation. So here we are. If our western civilization is approaching a huge upheaval, which it looks like it is, it might be wise to prepare for your own and your family's survival. Buy guns, ammo, food that can be stored and get the heck out of the big cities and don't live near a big city. Well, I suppose it might be exciting to be in the thick of it in a huge city when everything is falling apart, but I'll choose to sit out here in the hills of West Virginia with no large cities nearby and continue buying ammo, more weapons and survival gear.

I'm hoping that Trump being elected means that a huge event, like civil war, a race war, a war of the liberals against conservatives...whatever... will be delayed. If Hillary had won, the deterioration of this country would have been greatly hastened. I do get a good laugh at all the idiots protesting and clamoring for war or overthrowing Trump. Most of them are anti guns, in fact we conservatives have most of the weapons, most of the brains, almost all of the "balls", and the military, law enforcement, sheriffs, etc. are pretty much on our side of the divide.

Hopefully it won't happen until after I'm dead and y'all can have a good time without me. LOL... But I've always thought it would happen while I'm here. I'm getting pretty old but I'm still a good shot and I guess that would be as good a way to go as any other.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

avid (11th February 2017), Bill Ryan (11th February 2017), BMJ (11th February 2017), Chester (11th February 2017), DeDukshyn (10th February 2017), genevieve (11th February 2017), starlight (12th February 2017), turiya (11th February 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

100% agreed - except there's also the "believed" problems -imagined by someone else to feed their agenda / ego and then "believed" by others just because it matched an emotional element, but without any verification at all ... It's a general statement that applies to everyone -- (as a test,we can observe ourselves and our thoughts, and try to find that line between what you emotionally align with and that which you actually KNOW as fact (have experienced it and reviewed it "objectively") -- good chance these don't line up at all. At this point it might be good for us to observe how our emotional alignments don't ever care for or consider reality. Most people never even think to do this or are afraid of what they might actually find.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Chester (11th February 2017), kirolak (11th February 2017), ponda (11th February 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Keep on developing yourself, keep your heart as generous and caring. Share the good.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anchor (12th February 2017), avid (11th February 2017), awakeningmom (11th February 2017), BMJ (11th February 2017), Bob (11th February 2017), drneglector (13th February 2017), kirolak (11th February 2017), Michelle Marie (17th February 2017), ponda (11th February 2017), sunpaw (11th February 2017), uzn (11th February 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Hello Sam

It is I, Fellow Aspirant, who posted this (you can see my board name right over there, above my cozy screech owl avatar!). I also go by the name of Brian, as in Brian Childerhose. Please feel free to use my name in any and all subsequent posts.

And I'd like to first clear up some confusion that may exist about the nature of the post. I was negligent in not doing a "Reply With Quote" format, instead choosing to 'cut 'n' paste' the portion of a post that I was replying to. Thus, if the reader does not notice the wee tiny quotation marks that I used, this statement ...

""The 'left' are unaware we're monitoring for them as well as they will be in the crosshairs of the globalists right behind and along side us. Just because conservative americans are first on the list to be crushed by the globalists doesn't mean the left tools are not on the list. They are just blissfully unaware of anything right now except their bogeyman."

.. can be construed to be linked in meaning to what I wrote as a rebuttal to it. Which is to say (again) ...

"Some day, SOME DAY, Trump supporters will have the scales fall from their eyes and realize that their 'champion' has sold them out to the moneyed interests of globalism. When the legions of 'plundermonkeys' (Stephen King's term) have destroyed the environment, driven the lower classes into destitution with slave wages and unaffordable health care and when only the children of the rich are able to attend decent schools, there will come a time - a "What have we done?" moment of horrified awareness. Then and only then will America be prepared to come together and start the rebirth of their stricken nation.

B.

Given that I had (too cleverly, I see ) reworked the claimant's last line to reflect how easily the reverse argument could be made, reading the two statements together made for a rather self-contradictory and therefore confusing message. Mea culpa.

The lower one is my stance, and I stand by my claim.

So, to move on to a consideration of your question, and a good one it is, my response would be that yes, of course there is hope. And it will be manifests in the forms of those who, like 'Wind' mentions, are willing to help others. At the end of the Trump presidency fiasco, there will be millions of Americans of good spirit that will take on the Herculean task of repairing the damage that has been done to your country and our planet. And, if my predictions are correct, the former Trump supporters will be shoulder to shoulder with their compatriots, undertaking the rebuilding.

Unless, UNLESS, the country remains in the control of the dark forces of The Cabal. This is a strong possibility. Greed has a way of insinuating itself into every nook and cranny of human endeavour, and barring some magic intervention in human nature's makeup, impossible to eradicate altogether.

So, although I would wish, along with the current Trump base, that he will be able to truly 'reset' the way things are done, it will be business as usual - but this time on steroids. Rather than casting the man as a champion charging into the camp of the enemy (or leaping into "The Swamp") to vanquish the evil that everyone knows is there, I consider his actual role to be one of a Trojan Horse. That is, he is being used by the greedy to regain control of the government and the economy. One look at his cabinet is enough to confirm that Mammon is about to hold full sway, in a manner not seen since the days of the robber barons. Every regulation now in place to protect America's investors, middle and working class taxpayers, workers, educational system, and environment will soon be dismantled and scrapped in the interests of making money for the obscenely rich. And we all know who wins, then.

Trump's character will sooner or later put him into a position where he will be impeached, and Mike Pence will take the reins, just as the GOP establishment planned all along. That's the Mike Pence that stands against abortion and gay rights. (He considers homosexuality to be a sickness, one that can be "cured" with appropriate therapy.) And good luck to the women in America who have worked so hard to improve their condition with respect to health care or wages. Likewise, voting rights for blacks and visible minorities will be curtailed.

And don't think that you will be able to legally protest anything you disagree with, especially if the approach of the state of North Dakota is adopted nation wide. The Standing Rock protests, which are about to ramp up precipitously now that the US Army Corps of Engineers has green lighted the oil pipeline (thanks Donald!) will become potentially lethal thanks to a bill that absolves from blame any motorist that ploughs into protesters (on the road) as long as the driver can claim that it was an accident. Crossing the road will make you a target.

Those who would commit terrorist acts against the United States can save their energy - the country is busy demolishing itself from within.

Like I said, it will be challenging to 'reset' America to the once great country that it was before it became so angry and distracted. The first change must come in the minds of its citizens, so that they do not see each other as enemy factions. Challenging, but not impossible. Soon, as I say, the mistake of having trusted Trump will become self evident and most of his supporters will acknowledge it. Then the work of getting control back from the bankers and their greed-driven clients can begin.

Signed, (this one time )

Brian Childerhose
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 11th February 2017 at 03:11.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

awakeningmom (11th February 2017), Charles Harris (14th February 2017), kirolak (11th February 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote My question is - what can the individual do that can change the hopeless path this post suggests we all might be on?
    Starve what's destructive, feed what's constructive, and breathe and enjoy your life.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (11th February 2017), BMJ (11th February 2017), Charles Harris (14th February 2017), ElfeMya (11th February 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th February 2017), kirolak (11th February 2017), Michelle Marie (17th February 2017), ponda (11th February 2017), uzn (11th February 2017), Wind (11th February 2017)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by halcyon026 (here)

I'm sure you'll get a full range of opinions on what to change/do to stop this, so this will just be one of many ideas, however I feel pretty strongly that the path to our freedom is to outlaw money. That's it... Outlaw money. The tough part is how would you outlaw money...

I think if you follow that through to who it will end, the industries it will end, the rulers it will end, the power structures it would end, etc it would be a huge game changer. For years now I've said, for me the sign that humans have evolved will be the day they outlaw money. Anything short of that to me won't be evolving, it will be rearranging the furniture in the jail cell and calling it freedom.

Everyone has their view on reality, on how other planets civilizations operate, etc. I'm of the opinion that the evolved races out there don't use money, it only slows us down and breads corruption and corrupt rulers. Money is a main tool, the foundation of keeping us enslaved, which is why they've conditioned us to want to end all bad things about modern Earth except money, no one wants to give up money, no one talks about giving up money. We talk about ending the Cabal, while we search for ways to make money, use money, we research economics, follow stock markets, etc but we don't give it up, we don't walk away from it, we insist it is as real and needed as food.

Part of what the Cabal has done is set us up against ourselves. We want to fight and we get on PA to talk about all this, then we go to work and pay taxes that go to building bombs and arming groups like ISIS. We want to stop oil pipe lines so thousands of people fill up their cars with Gas and drive hundreds of miles to say they don't want oil. All of this is made possible because we are seemingly dependent on their fake money.

It's a bit hard to say that humans would force an outlaw of money, with how we seem to be it seems more likely, something huge would have to happen, something else that takes the money away, our lives away, our environment away, and then people might say well let's just not bring money back. But for the masses to band together to outlaw that which they love so much... we can hope.

I think UBUNTU is one of the best/closest stabs at what could help get us those next steps towards true freedom on Earth, which includes the end of poverty and war.

There is another answer I'd give to this too, that deals more with our consciousness creating this reality, but that didn't seem like it was in scope for the type of answer you were looking for & less people are into the idea that your consciousness affects 3D reality more than your physical 'Doing' does. So my answer is outlaw money.

I would like to add to what Baby Steps mentioned... I feel strongly about Beings being free to do the 'trip' they are here to do, suffering included. If 3D was designed by us, for us, or by God, for God, to come here to suffer, then why would we want to 'fix' things? We'd be taking away our training grounds...

Do we assume that our human minds are so well informed that we can say 100%, that because suffering is here, something is 'wrong'?? Is there zero chance our souls designed/allow this place for us to experience this duality in a way that is safe to our souls? Like us plugging into a VR game and becoming someone else who can die in game, and the real us is safe. This body can die and it's perfectly safe for me to shed it, I can suffer here and my soul is perfectly safe.
    I'm ready for the abolition of money!

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

ElfeMya (11th February 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th February 2017), kirolak (11th February 2017), uzn (11th February 2017)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Right on LadyM. People always think that without Money it will not work. Thats false programming. It´s only for the last 6000 Years that humankind has been enslaved by the babylonian Money Magic System. It worked before and it will work after. The System is already dead, it is just being kept alive like a comapatient in a Hospital with all sorts of infusions.

The Nightmare of Capitalism has already become a Reality.

Since 1989 1% own more than the 99% of humanity. Equality ????
    in 2016 Forbes showed that 8 Superrich own more than half of the rest of humanity.
    In 2016 1% earned as much as the remaining 99%.
    This is continuing and getting more extreem. Make your own conclusions where this is leading.

This is roughly translated from Diego Fusaro, Professor of Philosophy at the University of Mailand.

There is a good chinese saying:
    If we dont change the course,
    we might end up where we steering.

In General I would suggest to first become Aware of whats Happening. And than act upon it.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

drneglector (13th February 2017), ElfeMya (11th February 2017), kirolak (11th February 2017), Noelle (11th February 2017), Wind (11th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast