Thread: The "Free Energy" used by the elite for the last 70 years: Caesium

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Default The "Free Energy" used by the elite for the last 70 years: Caesium

Miles Mathis, the most reliable source for original thinking that I know of, has posted a very interesting article speculating on what might have been behind the nuclear energy and weapons programs of the last seventy years: a hidden source of "free energy", for use in such projects as exotic transportation, such as the "flying saucers" which are forever on the verge of being "disclosed" as the craft of visting aliens.

Miles is confident that lots of radioactive uranium waste is being produced, and has been being produced, for the last seventy years. He grew up in the west Texas area, near to Los Alamos National Labs (LANL) in New Mexico, where much of this work has been done, and in an area where much of this uranium waste has accumulated. He knows that some project is processing lots of uranium, and he's pretty sure (from previous papers) that it's not primarily for nuclear weapons.

So Miles started looking into this and noticed a couple of things.

First of all, radioactive uranium often decays into caesium (aka cesium) which is the stable element with the most weakly bonded electron in its outer shell. It's very easy to strip that outer electron off caesium ... so easy according to Miles (I need to verify this claim) that stripping it off takes less energy than you get when you let the electron join back up again. If that's so, then this is free energy, Even if that's not true (not free energy), Caesium is still very conductive (low resistance) and is a silvery liquid at room temperature, like mercury, only Caesium has less resistance than mercury. One way or another, this could make Caesium quite useful when constructing devices generating strong magnetic fields.

If you look at the Periodic Table of Elements, you can see why this is so. Caesium is a really big atom with only one electron in its outer shell and filled up shells inside that. The only bigger such atom is Francium, and that's not a stable element, with a half life of only 22 minutes, so unusable as a construction material or long term energy store. Caesium and Francium are elements Cs (55) and Fr (87), at the bottom of the first column.

The other thing that Miles noticed is more along the lines that one might expect from his work. He finds that key people involved in the US nuclear program have deep ties with other very wealthy British families with long standing, but hidden (aka occult) Jewish heritage.

If you're interested, here's Miles paper: What is Really Going on Behind the Nuclear Program? (pdf).
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th February 2017 at 21:18.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (13th February 2017), avid (13th February 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2017), bennycog (15th February 2017), betoobig (14th February 2017), Bill Ryan (12th February 2017), boja (14th February 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), Chester (13th February 2017), cursichella1 (14th February 2017), Debra (14th February 2017), DeDukshyn (13th February 2017), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2017), DNA (13th February 2017), drneglector (13th February 2017), dynamo (12th February 2017), eagle0027 (13th February 2017), enigma3 (18th February 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2017), gaiagirl (16th February 2017), guayabal (13th February 2017), HolographicWonder (5th December 2017), Jean-Marie (13th February 2017), Justplain (13th February 2017), kanishk (13th February 2017), Maia Gabrial (12th February 2017), NancyV (12th February 2017), Noelle (12th February 2017), palehorse (17th June 2023), PathWalker (13th February 2017), Patrikas (13th February 2017), Reinhard (13th February 2017), RunningDeer (18th February 2017), sanma (13th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (13th February 2017), TrumanCash (15th February 2017), uzn (12th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: The "Free Energy" used by the elite for the last 70 years: Caesium

the American Academy of Sciences published ba long time ago how many free energie sources there are-

history has it/ finds that key people involved in the US nuclear program have deep ties with other very wealthy British families with long standing Jewish heritage"- well, GOSH!

can we all spell Rothschild, Goldsmith, etc.?

ovviously a conspiracy; very anti-semitic on my part...

shame on me-

Larry
    Last edited by Cardillac; 12th February 2017 at 21:32.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (13th February 2017), Axman (13th February 2017), betoobig (14th February 2017), drneglector (13th February 2017), eagle0027 (13th February 2017), Maia Gabrial (12th February 2017), Noelle (12th February 2017), RunningDeer (18th February 2017), TargeT (13th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Interesting take on the Alien Situation:
    From the PDF above:

I suggest to you that the Manhattan Project wasn't about producing bombs. We had no need of such bombs, since the wars were all managed anyway. They always have been. The project was much more likely about producing a new energy source, and then hiding that energy source behind a big fake story. And the bomb story was just a part of the misdirection. Remember, the alien story started at precisely the same time. Roswell was in 1947, which is not a coincidence.
    Why not? Because they were using the new energy source to power a new form of transport. Occasionally, the public would see this transport, so we had to be told those were aliens flying around in those new ships. Not rich people, but aliens.
    This explains why Roswell was on the front line for this story: it needed to be, because it was in New Mexico. People were seeing strange things in New Mexico, because LANL was there. So the story hit first where it needed to hit first.
    But the new transport isn't esoteric in any way. It isn't back-engineered alien tech. It is just Uranium/Caesium tech, probably with some new magnetic tech stirred in. In fact, if it were really esoteric, it wouldn't have all the waste. In the next historical step, maybe they will figure that out.
    Maybe they will read my papers, look at their magnetic tech, and realize they can do the same thing without burning all this Uranium. There are hundreds of sources of free energy available, and using electrons from Caesium already looks like one of the worst of them.
    This would explain why the superwealthy weren't sad to see the Concorde go: they didn't need it. It would also explain why you don't see the superwealthy even in first class. You just see businessmen. I would assume the billionaires and trillionaires are traveling silently at night using the new transports. It is how they get around so quickly and easily, with no jet lag.
    It would also explain the Phoenix lights. It is no coincidence that happened in Phoenix, since Phoenix is built on and around a huge military installation. The area is dotted with known and admitted bases, but those are just the ones above ground and on the map. There was either a technical glitch or someone got drunk and decided to joyride over the city, requiring this ridiculous press conference which you will remember:
    That was 1997, and we have seen by that time they were just toying with us. They had decided the American public was too stupid to even bother with, and they just made up the propaganda on a shoestring the night before. Actually, they have since instructed the governor there to go public, seriously proposing it was aliens. But since he had already been part of this joke, which was not serious at all, his words don't mean much. Since he is ex-military, they mean even less. In fact, I take his story as a reverse cue: whatever he says, I assume the opposite.
    Since the vehicle over Phoenix stalled for over two hours, my assumption is they had some electrical problem. They may have flown over a local area of charge nullification, caused either by military bases on the ground or by some natural phenomenon. They had to leave their lights on so that normal aircraft in the area wouldn't fly into them, causing more damage all round.
    It is for this reason that I am no longer interested in MUFON or Disclosure or any of those projects. I was intrigued by MUFON and Dan Ackroyd for about two days back in the early 90s, before I sobered up. I hadn't figured out then what I have figured out since, but I felt something wasn't adding up there and turned off that channel. It was probably reminding myself that Ackroyd was an actor, paid to promote fiction. He is a pro, and they hire pros. As for Disclosure, I always smelled a rat. This guy just isn't convincing on any level:
    Sorry Dr. Steven Greer, that is just how I feel. Greer's bio as posted on the web doesn't make any sense. We are told he completed his internship in 1988 and was granted his medical license in 1989. But by then he was 34, so we have a 6-year gap in his bio. Instead of starting a residency, he immediately founded CSETI in 1990 and the Disclosure Project in 1993. Since he has traveled and lectured extensively for both from the beginning, it would seem difficult to start and maintain a new medical career at the same time. We are told he was working as Chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Caldwell Memorial Hospital in 1995, but that seems like a full-time job. Plus, if we go to their page, we don't find a Department of Emergency Medicine listed as one of their divisions. Also curious is Greer's claim to be a trained Transcendental Meditation teacher. That would link him to the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, one the biggest spooks and fakes on the planet. “Yogi” got a degree in physics and started out working in a gun factory in India. That should tell you enough to get started. Also curious is that the Yogi was promoted from Harvard, Yale, and Berkeley, just like Tim Leary and Ram Dass. He was also promoted out of Caxton Hall in London, where Aleister Crowley had been promoted back to 1910. It was used by the Ministry of Information during WWII. It was the site of the (probably faked) assassination of Michael O'Dwyer in 1940, by an alleged Indian terrorist. The Neo-Nazi National Front party was formed there in 1967. One of my UK readers has shown evidence it was a fake, just like the American Nazi Party. So Caxton Hall looks like an Intel front.
    And what about this lady, another speaker at Disclosure?
    Here is what we learn about Carol Rosin:
    Dr. Carol Rosin was the frst woman corporate manager of Fairchild Industries and was spokesperson for Wernher Von Braun in the last years of his life. She founded the Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space in Washington DC and has testifed before Congress on many occasions about space based weapons. Von Braun revealed to Dr. Rosin a plan to justify weapons in spaced based on hoaxing an extraterrestrial threat.
    Hmmm. Hoaxing an extraterrestrial threat. Isn't that what she is doing with the Disclosure Project? You see what I mean when I say these people are bold. They tell you what they are doing as they do it.

Miles Williams Mathis Webpage:
    http://mileswmathis.com/index.html

He is a great thinker, but that does not mean that he has to be right on everything
    Last edited by uzn; 12th February 2017 at 22:01.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

betoobig (14th February 2017), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2017), eagle0027 (13th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2017), gaiagirl (16th February 2017), Jean-Marie (13th February 2017), RunningDeer (18th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just noticed that I posted Miles article in the Living Off The Grid ==> Power & Transport sub-forum, and started to think that was a poor place to post it, as "Living Off The Grid[/url] brought up images of people living in homemade shacks in the woods and such.

But this is Off The Grid -- the way that the Rotshchilds do it .

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (13th February 2017), bennycog (15th February 2017), betoobig (14th February 2017), Chester (13th February 2017), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2017), eagle0027 (13th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2017), gaiagirl (16th February 2017), Jean-Marie (13th February 2017), palehorse (17th June 2023), RunningDeer (18th February 2017), uzn (12th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Interesting theories, but regarding ET presence, it certainly isn't going to fly for those of us who have had Contact.
    We may be living in a hologram and everything is an illusion, but some things are still much harder to fake than others.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

betoobig (14th February 2017), boja (14th February 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), eagle0027 (13th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2017), Justplain (13th February 2017), NancyV (12th February 2017), TrumanCash (15th February 2017), uzn (13th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Interesting theories, but regarding ET presence, it certainly isn't going to fly for those of us who have had Contact.
    We may be living in a hologram and everything is an illusion, but some things are still much harder to fake than others.
    I don't think that Miles is saying that there are not ET's involved with humanity.

I think he was saying (1) that the supposed ET technology in flying saucers and such has some seriously advanced human developed technology in it (which we might have learned about from the aliens), and (2) that the major developments in nuclear weapons and energy over the last seventy years were "fake news", hiding at least in part major developments in energy and transportation, that depended in part on the caesium produced from decaying uranium.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (13th February 2017), Chester (13th February 2017), DNA (13th February 2017), eagle0027 (13th February 2017), enigma3 (18th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2017), uzn (13th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That part I get, but it sounded like he was trashing the whole Disclosure movement, not all of which is fake, as we well know.
    Sorry, I haven't invested enough time in reading Mathis as yet, though I intend to!
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

eagle0027 (13th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (13th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That part I get, but it sounded like he was trashing the whole Disclosure movement, not all of which is fake, as we well know.
    Sorry, I haven't invested enough time in reading Mathis as yet, though I intend to!
    Miles writes boldly, without caution. That's part of his shtick. My interpretation of what "he really meant" is based in part in looking at what evidence he presents. He may well have tossed rotten tomatoes at the entire disclosure movement .

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bruno (13th February 2017), Chester (13th February 2017), eagle0027 (13th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2017), onawah (13th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Miles writes boldly, without caution. That's part of his shtick. My interpretation of what "he really meant" is based in part in looking at what evidence he presents. He may well have tossed rotten tomatoes at the entire disclosure movement .
    About a year ago i ran across a probably 70s lecture of a guy who claimed to have worked at hanford for quite a few years then onto other nuclear energy firms.In this presentation he was handling what we have always been told are harmful radioactive elements.Also he claimed to have swam in the radioactive pools.As well he said that what is claimed to be radioactive wast is total bull and very usable...and that every city should have a mini nuclear plant for basically super cheep energy.
    I didnt do any further investigation into this guys claims but if others reading this could possibly post the link to that vid it would be interesting what others think of it.It didnt seem like anything bogus .
    BE well

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Bruno (13th February 2017), DNA (13th February 2017), TargeT (13th February 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You are probably referring to Galen Winsor, who has been discussed at some length on other Avalon threads about nuclear technology.
    There is some information about him and others with similar experiences here:
    http://sci.life-extension.narkive.co...-from-leukemia
    Quote Posted by eagle0027 (here)
    About a year ago i ran across a probably 70s lecture of a guy who claimed to have worked at hanford for quite a few years then onto other nuclear energy firms.In this presentation he was handling what we have always been told are harmful radioactive elements.Also he claimed to have swam in the radioactive pools.As well he said that what is claimed to be radioactive wast is total bull and very usable...and that every city should have a mini nuclear plant for basically super cheep energy.
    I didnt do any further investigation into this guys claims but if others reading this could possibly post the link to that vid it would be interesting what others think of it.It didnt seem like anything bogus .
    BE well
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (13th February 2017), DNA (13th February 2017), TargeT (13th February 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hopefully, no one will post such a link here.

This thread is not about whether or not, or how much, radioactive elements are dangerous. As onawah observes, that topic is covered at some length on some other Avalon threads.

This thread is about the speculation of Miles Mathis that the production of caesium was a key purpose of the nuclear technology (supposedly for bombs and power) work of the last seventy years, where that caesium might have played an essential role in the power or magnetics of black op "flying saucer" technology.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

onawah (14th February 2017), TargeT (13th February 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

caesium (aka cesium) which is the stable element with the most weakly bonded electron in its outer shell. It's very easy to strip that outer electron off caesium ... so easy according to Miles (I need to verify this claim) that stripping it off takes less energy than you get when you let the electron join back up again.
    Shouldn't be too hard to verify that... I imagine there'd be several papers that back that up if it's true... (and that's the key).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I dunno, folks, this Miles guy suggestions sound a bit like disinfo to me. I am a little familiar with the situation in Port Hope ontario where the eldorado nuclear processing plant was that produced the plutonium in the first few bombs (and others). They didnt understand how contaminating the uranium waste was (just like Madame Curie, one of the pioneers in the study of radioactivity died of radiation poisoning in the early 20th century) and allowed waste to be dumped into local landfills that eventually ended up in people's yards. They've had an ongoing cleanup costing millions to rid that community of the radioactive waste. It was bad enough that i know a teacher who raised his family there blamed the death of his daughter from cancer on this contaminated soil.

It sounds plausible that caesium could act as a near free energy source, but most of the other info about uranium and the bomb is quite likely unsubstantiated speculation, if not deliberate misinfo.

The manhattan project was conducted many years before roswell, so there is not a logical connection for the later covering the former. The allies wanted the bomb cuz there was real fear the nazi's would get it first. I dont believe it was a cover for anything else.

It is quite plausible that the black ops have had free energy, antigravity and teleportation since the fifties, since whistleblower testimony confirms this. However, testimony like Col. Corso's 'day after roswell' clearly indicate that ufo alien tech was channeled into the american economy disguised as 'foreign' tech.

Please, painting these well known facts as otherwise is just nonsense.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bruno (13th February 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    caesium (aka cesium) which is the stable element with the most weakly bonded electron in its outer shell. It's very easy to strip that outer electron off caesium ... so easy according to Miles (I need to verify this claim) that stripping it off takes less energy than you get when you let the electron join back up again.
    Shouldn't be too hard to verify that... I imagine there'd be several papers that back that up if it's true... (and that's the key).
    I haven't been able to verify exactly that ... I still suspect that caesium might well be especially valuable to creating high intensity electro-magnetic fields and effects, and that that property alone might make it a valued part of any black ops "flying saucer" technology.

Some publicly known uses of caesium, from https://www.webelements.com/caesium/uses.html:
    • used as a catalyst in the hydrogenation of a few organic compounds.
    • the metal can be used in ion propulsion systems. ...
    • used in atomic clocks.
    • because of its high oxygen affinity, the metal is used as a "getter" in electron tubes.
    • used in photoelectric cells and vacuum tubes.
    • IR lamps.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

kanishk (13th February 2017), TargeT (13th February 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

I just finished reading the latest essay linked above.
    Miles is one of my favorites of all time but if you're not familiar with him and can't hack circuitous recountings of ancestral trees and branches he's not for you.

One of the points of his caesium/uranium theory is that air technology is advanced way beyond the commercial planes we fly in but the ruling class does not want to share it with the public. They fly mostly at night and many see these advanced aerial transports calling them mistakenly UFOs. The ruling class let us have advanced technology when there is benefit for them. I would guess an example would be iphones since it will help eventually for the sheep to be shoved into the cashless highly controlled society. But share with us a superfast way to domestic and international travel, make our lives better for the sake of making our lives better, not a chance.

I can't tell from this article if he believes in Ets or not. The way there have been several past ancient civilizations far apart from eachother with much of the same type of pyramid architecture and no explanations as to how they got built etc. makes me look in the direction of Et's of some sort. Also there is a current phenomena being put forth by ex detective David Paulides in his investigation of people literally disappearing in secluded parts of the country, sometimes while close by other people. (canammissing.com). Until further notice I feel an Et presence going on with this phenomenon.
    I think both phenomena could be happening at the same time - that there are Et's and the ruling class has advanced info it deems not to share with us.

The first half of the essay is the science part, the second half is his obsession (?) and also becoming mine, as to the players involved in the topic at hand being all or partly Jewish. This contention is in so much of his essays.

I'm starting to believe that life is and has largely been about the dumb goyim of the world being the watchers of life while the jews are the doers on life's stage. The goy get to ooo and aahh and sometimes get to applaud while the jews do the creating, inventing, building, ruling... in business, science, entertainment, government except much of the time the dumb goy think - they are oooing and aahhing over other gentiles! It seems jews have probably been changing their names, sometimes just a letter or two, for over 2,000 years though Miles concentrates mainly on what is available on the public ancestral free sites which may occasionally go back to the 1700s or so.
    I certainly grew up thinking I lived in a gentile world and jews were this poor oppressed minority group, HAH, HAH, HAH....

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

avid (13th February 2017), Debra (14th February 2017), DNA (13th February 2017), TargeT (13th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (13th February 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Nikola Tesla is known to prove first before talks. When He said "energy is available in space in unlimited quantity" most probably he has proven it. And remember that he built the wanderclyfe tower to broadcast free electricity around the globe and its not nuclear. When he died mysteriously who was the first to go over his things? I can imagine that a person of his stature will always be under the radar of CIA FBI.
    No way I am going to believe that nuclear is the free energy of the elite. Talks like this are mere diversionary technique to make seekers look away from the real deal. Free energy is my favorite subject I have done not only research but actual tinkering. We live in an electric universe. If free energy is to be achieve you have to tap into "the wheel work of the universe".
    this is closer to flat earth.
    Last edited by Bubu; 13th February 2017 at 12:00.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

TargeT (13th February 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Hopefully, no one will post such a link here.
    No such luck for you Paul.
    Galen Windsor is dare I say essential for understanding what you are hinting at with this thread.
    Galen Windsor began working in atomic power during the very first atomic power plants and one of his main thrusts is that there must be alterior motives involved in so far as how atomic waste is dealt with. This is because Galen said there are so many valuable elements than can be mined from atomic waste that it makes no sense what so ever as to why the Government pays hundreds of millions of dollars to essentially bury it. Galen has stated that he has provided the nuclear power people a multitude of ways that nuclear waste could be turned into a cash cow rather than spending hundreds of millions of dollars to dispose of it, but he stated that he was laughed at.
    I suspect it is because they already were doing such and receiving hundreds of millions for supposed burial on top of utilizing nuclear waste as a rich source of elemental components.
    No offense Paul but Galen Windsor has far more credibility with his work in the industry than Miles Mathis has speculating upon it.
    Also, this isn't the first time I've heard speculation that nuclear waste may be used to power exotic technology. Target made that same speculation back in 2014, of which I thought he was quite brilliant for coming up with . In the video below, the information pertinent to this thread starts at about 26:00 minutes in. In 1982 Galen Windsor states that he can mine $10,000,000 of valuable useable elements per ton of spent uranium
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VvGw1tkT1Q

Also, this first hand testimony from nonesuch supports the premise of this thread as well.
    Quote Posted by nonesuch (here)
    Just throwing this into the mix. Several years ago, maybe 2004, I was friends with a woman here in Santa Fe whose husband, a scientist, was in the process of retiring from Los Alamos Labs. I met him at their home over dinner one night and after we ate I got to talking to him in his study about many topics including nuclear energy. I don't recall many of the details of our tal or how I came to ask him about the problem of nuclear waste and the incredibly long time it would affect the planet.

I wasn't accusatory or taking a stance against him in any way, though I was withholding my point of view from him so that I might get some inside information he wouldn't be forthcoming about otherwise. Though he was intelligent snf liberal, he indicated with a couple comments that he was not friendly to protests against his chosen profession.

In answer to my question about nuclear waste, he told me rather casually that they'd already figured out an effective way to deactivate nuclear waste years ago and it was no longer a problem. I was shocked, but didn't have the state of mind to ask him why in hell's name that knowledge wasn't applied in the world. My Libran diplomacy was in full swing as I was somewhat horrified to be talking to the 'enemy' but didn't want to shut down the discussion by picketing his study.

There was no drama or defensiveness in his answer. Besides, nuclear energy wasn't the focus of his work. He was more interested in telling me about his pet project he was presenting to the top honchos on how to extract water from the atmosphere. It was pretty grandiose, but it was clearly real project. He took the time to draw models of how it would work and he was totally enthusiastic about the prospects of them being approved for development. I have no idea if it was top secret. It didn't seem to be and I never followed up with him about any of what we talked about, since we never became friends.

I watched all of part one of the Galen video. Though I know nearly nothing about the science of nuclear energy, I gathered from his video (that i'll watch again to verify) that the kind of radiation he exposed himself to was possibly a form that wasn't interacting in some way with other elements or processes that would make it dangerous. It wasn't the main thrust of his presentation though.

I believe he was telling the truth. He demonstrated on stage that he could touch and eat substances with levels of radiation we are led to believe by government and industry would kill everyone within a mile's radius. I don't know what to make of his ideas, since there are so many many people who have developed cancer or given birth to affected children as the result of exposure to nuclear radiation through accidents. I couldn't come up with a motive (other than speaker's fees) to present lies about real nuclear dangers that could get him in hot water with the industry he'd been involved with for years.

So, maybe there ARE ways to completely neutralize the dangers of nuclear radiation that the industry/government is not sharing with the public. Certainly, if the public found out that most of their fears about nuclear waste, war and bombs were created by lies, they'd be as angry as many are about the NSA's massive abuses of power.

It would be a paradigm shifter that would relax the entire planet if nuclear waste and contamination were no longer a problem. I'd welcome that new reality with open arms.

While there is obvious and proven dangers from the nuclear radiation we're exposed to, that doesn't exclude the possibility that solutions are already known and are not being applied for the good of all. Those who are not releasing solutions for use in the world have the most to gain from keeping it secret (money and power) and the most to lose (poverty, prison and death) if the world caught on to another layer of their institutionalized crimes against humanity.
    Last edited by DNA; 13th February 2017 at 13:41.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (13th February 2017), GrnEggsNHam (13th February 2017), TargeT (13th February 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    I just finished reading the latest essay linked above.
    Miles is one of my favorites of all time but if you're not familiar with him and can't hack circuitous recountings of ancestral trees and branches he's not for you.

One of the points of his caesium/uranium theory is that air technology is advanced way beyond the commercial planes we fly in but the ruling class does not want to share it with the public. They fly mostly at night and many see these advanced aerial transports calling them mistakenly UFOs. The ruling class let us have advanced technology when there is benefit for them. I would guess an example would be iphones since it will help eventually for the sheep to be shoved into the cashless highly controlled society. But share with us a superfast way to domestic and international travel, make our lives better for the sake of making our lives better, not a chance.

I can't tell from this article if he believes in Ets or not. The way there have been several past ancient civilizations far apart from eachother with much of the same type of pyramid architecture and no explanations as to how they got built etc. makes me look in the direction of Et's of some sort. Also there is a current phenomena being put forth by ex detective David Paulides in his investigation of people literally disappearing in secluded parts of the country, sometimes while close by other people. (canammissing.com). Until further notice I feel an Et presence going on with this phenomenon.
    I think both phenomena could be happening at the same time - that there are Et's and the ruling class has advanced info it deems not to share with us.

The first half of the essay is the science part, the second half is his obsession (?) and also becoming mine, as to the players involved in the topic at hand being all or partly Jewish. This contention is in so much of his essays.

I'm starting to believe that life is and has largely been about the dumb goyim of the world being the watchers of life while the jews are the doers on life's stage. The goy get to ooo and aahh and sometimes get to applaud while the jews do the creating, inventing, building, ruling... in business, science, entertainment, government except much of the time the dumb goy think - they are oooing and aahhing over other gentiles! It seems jews have probably been changing their names, sometimes just a letter or two, for over 2,000 years though Miles concentrates mainly on what is available on the public ancestral free sites which may occasionally go back to the 1700s or so.
    I certainly grew up thinking I lived in a gentile world and jews were this poor oppressed minority group, HAH, HAH, HAH....
    Hi Helene West, although some Jewish may regard the rest of us as goyim, i have heard some (non Jewish) say that the kindest most compassionste people they know are Jewish.

I know those of hebrew origins are quite prominent in america and europe. Half the professionals were jewish at one point. However it is good to remember that this is a relatively recent phenomenon. Less than a half century ago america was considered an anglo-saxon enclave. The british empire was the envy of the world a little more than a century ago.

Currently there is a rise of asians in some professions in america, tho maybe not in hollywood.

I mention this that the recent jewish dominance of american culture may just be a passing trend. They are a clever bunch, but the long term volume trend may dilute this.

I dont think there's excessive data that shows that the illuminati are jewish. I would be cautious at painting this with a racist brush. We have enough problems as it is.

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I dont think there's excessive data that shows that the illuminati are jewish. I would be cautious at painting this with a racist brush. We have enough problems as it is.
    I would be cautious about characterizing as racist the extensive documentation showing that the illuminati (and similar ilk, such as Jesuits, Knights Templar, Freemasons, Banksters, ...) have maternal Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry far more commonly than chance would have it.

There is an important distinction between (1) prejudging all people of any particular race, creed, culture, gender, age, nationality, etc, and (2) making evidenced based observations that certain identifiable groups of people, such as say Wall Street bankers, or NBA basketball forwards, or hospital nurses, tend more often than chance to be from certain classifications of people, such as say white males with Jewish ancestry, or tall black males, or women.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th February 2017 at 21:16.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (15th February 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2017), Helene West (15th February 2017), Kano (15th February 2017)

37. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    No offense Paul but Galen Windsor has far more credibility with his work in the industry than Miles Mathis has speculating upon it.
    Also, this isn't the first time I've heard speculation that nuclear waste may be used to power exotic technology.
    To the extent (an extent far greater than I had realized) that Galen is speaking of the exotic (as in hidden from public view) uses of nuclear "waste" for technology, I would entirely agree that Galen has more credibility than Miles. Yes, and yes, that's quite on-topic for this thread, in my view.

The potential related topic, which first came to my mind when someone mentioned Galen, was to what extent and in what ways radioactive material is or is not a health hazard ... that topic I'd gladly leave to the other threads that have beaten that horse to nearer death than most radioactive material could have done if directly ingested.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th February 2017 at 21:50.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2017), DNA (14th February 2017), onawah (14th February 2017), TargeT (13th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast