+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great Pyramid audio recordings that appear to change on replay?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 times in 241 posts

Default Great Pyramid audio recordings that appear to change on replay?

Its with some trepidation that I post this as I have been trawling books, links to published papers and also youtube as a last resort, yes I know .

Anyway I cant find what I am looking for, and what I am looking for is the hard facts that backs up the findings of a group of scientists that made sound and other recordings inside the Great Pyramid. You may ask why, well It stuck in my mind and also made a rather large impression on me when I recall the information.

What it said, was that the recordings frequencies and content changed every time that they were assessed under laboratory conditions, this didn't just happen once. I've scoured some of the SRI papers on the electromagnetic tests they did and I'm certain that they were different studies and quite possibly/probably a different group.

What still interests me about this is the fact that ,as far as I can recall was the 2nd attempt at gathering this type of data.

In all honesty I had forgotten about this till the mention on another thread of Bill recalling braces on the teeth of a lady in a James bond movie that had vanished on a later viewing of the movie. This after the hard drive had lain unconnected for some time.

The thought that recorded information can have the type of energy that can change and evolve is just a offbeat idea to put it kindly, and may not based on anything if a reference cant be found to the Great pyramid recording study. But could you imagine the possibilities if it genuinely appears to be happening or manipulated.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

avid (13th February 2017), BMJ (14th February 2017), Bob (13th February 2017), cursichella1 (14th February 2017), Desire (13th February 2017), GaelVictor (13th February 2017), gaiagirl (13th February 2017), kirolak (14th February 2017), Nasu (13th February 2017), Noelle (13th February 2017), shadowstalker (14th February 2017), silverfish (14th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (13th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Great Pyramid audio recordings that appear to change on replay?

A question @Verdilac what is it that you are asking specifically ?

I have been there 3 times and twice excited the Great Pyramid with acoustics, and noted various effects. The first time was with the permission of Antiquities (Hawass's group) given full permission to study the Great Pyramid when it was closed to the public (I had about 4 hours of studies before I had to leave).

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wouldn't know of any paper studies, but something like this?

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BongoBob For This Post:

avid (13th February 2017), BMJ (14th February 2017), Bob (13th February 2017), cursichella1 (14th February 2017), Desire (13th February 2017), fourty-two (15th February 2017), gaiagirl (13th February 2017), kirolak (14th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (13th February 2017), Verdilac (13th February 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Paul Horn in the Great Pyramid offers a very stable musical resonant test (and is available for download)..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Horn_(musician)

It doesn't change. I was there in 1987 (alone), then in the early 90's and mid 90's once taking Gregg Brayden and Drunvalo there, and then later Slim Spurling.. Slim refused to enter.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is all very interesting guys

Bob. Did you ask Slim why he wouldn't go in and if he told you can you share.

Bongo B do you know what was in the pot? was is liquid or sand etc.

Verdilac thanks for this thread Cheers all

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Bob (13th February 2017), cursichella1 (14th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (13th February 2017), Verdilac (14th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    A question @Verdilac what is it that you are asking specifically ?

I have been there 3 times and twice excited the Great Pyramid with acoustics, and noted various effects. The first time was with the permission of Antiquities (Hawass's group) given full permission to study the Great Pyramid when it was closed to the public (I had about 4 hours of studies before I had to leave).
    QUOTE=Bob;1133893]A question @Verdilac what is it that you are asking specifically ?[/QUOTE]

Hello Bob, what I'm asking for are specifics, the group that made the recordings and what equipment they used, also what else they may have been studying. I seem to remember the laboratory location of the recordings analysis being in New York. I specifically remember that the recordings altering twice under what I gather was frequency analysis.

I know there have studies that have been done with sonar but this isn't what I'm referring too .

The problem is that I'm having great difficulty finding this information as some of the studies I have read take most of the day read and some lectures that I have watched online are 5,6 and 7 hours long, yesterday I started to retrace when it may have been but so far I have draw a blank, I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say that it isn't my intention to appear lazy but the time I have to review things is sometimes very limited .

I did think that someone else on Avalon may have a recollection of this event taking place as it was such an unusual thing to happen. Regardless I'm going to keep looking as I feel compelled to find it.

Also to add Bob, I did hear of someone putting equipment in the Great Pyramid and having some very interesting results with acoustics & frequencies. If you don't mind me asking , did the Great Pyramid give off a very low frequency Hum when there was silence inside of it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

Bob (13th February 2017), kirolak (14th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (13th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,723 times in 3,384 posts

Hi Verdilac,
    Quote I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say that it isn't my intention to appear lazy but the time I have to review things is sometimes very limited
    i know the problem, we need time machines so we can cram in the info.
    Quote watched online are 5,6 and 7 hours long
    Maybe if you post links I/someone might watch the lectures/vids as well.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bob (13th February 2017), Verdilac (13th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK thanks for the details -

Here are a few links (besides what BongoBob provided above)

http://www.livesoundint.com/archives...id/pyramid.php

http://paulhorn.downloadsnow.net/ins...-pyramid-disc1 (Paul Horn's material)

http://www.human-resonance.org/pyramid.html - a treatise on sound and acoustic patterns of the Great Pyramid

http://ldolphin.org/egypt/egypt1/index.html - pulse scanning of the Great Pyramid

On the question of the very low frequency hum..

Gizeh locally has a lot of problems with their power transformers, they buzz very low frequency hum. Annoying.. Inside the pyramid there is wiring, lighting transformers, all awfully noisy hum. When the "lights" are turned off, one hears one's own heartbeat and a bit of a residual "echo" of having the hum sound being recalled (like hearing a type of tinnitus, except residual echo stimulation from the awful transformers). I suspect also, depending on where one is located at the time, low frequency hum can be conveyed thru the passages and will be focused in various locations.

So as to does the pyramid emit some low frequency sound.. The wind is supposed to create a type of a drive, such as how one can blow across a bottle and get it to generate a tone..

As to Slim's reticence. I had described my earliest experience in the subterranean chamber having acoustically "toned", the meeting of the "dark light" spiral energy, the void, and so forth, and he really was not wanting to risk having to go thru any of that.

Quote Posted by Desire (here)

Those are some highlights and some good links to check out.
    Last edited by Bob; 14th February 2017 at 16:46.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi Verdilac,
    Quote I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say that it isn't my intention to appear lazy but the time I have to review things is sometimes very limited
    i know the problem, we need time machines so we can cram in the info.
    Quote watched online are 5,6 and 7 hours long
    Maybe if you post links I/someone might watch the lectures/vids as well.
    John Anthony west may have touched on what I've suggested, but I'm being sucked in to watching entire lectures at the moment as I don't want to miss anything.

Having just taken a break to read one of Bobs fabulous links regarding Tom Danley & some of the details in his story jogged my mind about something else that was recorded and changed on closer examination.

These however were specially designed magnetic tapes to be read by computer. The name of the project leader was Dr Luis Alverez , he was presented with Nobel prize in physics in the same year as the project ,which was performed in 1968.

The project was to record cosmic rays passing through the Great Pyramid with the aid of a specially designed device, the recordings of the outputs of this device were very confusing to the scientists as different patterns would immerge and other very noticeable features were missing upon replay which was said to be scientifically impossible at the time.

I'm working from a few paragraphs in quite a musty old book so would appreciate more detail if anyone has anything else.

I don't think this was originally what I was looking for BTW as the information mentioned different things to what I remember but it is also an anomaly.
    Last edited by Verdilac; 14th February 2017 at 01:47. Reason: addition

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

Bob (14th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2017)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,891 times in 1,131 posts

In the pyramid, sounds may be held and moved around and return in delays forming harmonics as they bounce through the geometric stones of the pyramid. How they may do so on the playback of a recording when not in the pyramid is another matter.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bob (14th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2017), Verdilac (16th February 2017)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I had noticed humidity was a big problem, both times, the third time such was not a problem. Antiquities was closing down the Great pyramid because all of the humidity from breath (from all the tourist visitors) was really messing up how the limestone and coatings on such were dealing with such.. It is known that humidity will change the speed of sound, thereby changing resonances.. http://www.phy.mtu.edu/~suits/SpeedofSound.html

What I saw really changed the resonances is Antiquities would place a rather large boulder within the chambers, which action was to detune the resonances.

Like putting a wad of paper in a horn.. The frequency changes. https://www.thenakedscientists.com/g...lowing-bottles

When I was there the first time ALL detuning was removed, allowing the basic complex resonant pattern to be available.

19. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Verdilac (here)

Having just taken a break to read one of Bobs fabulous links regarding Tom Danley & some of the details in his story jogged my mind about something else that was recorded and changed on closer examination.
    What is it that one wants to know about "exciting" the Great Pyramid?

I was told, if one didn't want ANYTHING to happen, be quiet, really quiet..

Slim and I had talked briefly on and off, in Colorado mostly, about Napoleon's experience..

Quote Posted by Desire (here)

It was more like Napoleon sent in his mappers, and specifically Fourier to do the necessary recording of dimensions.. Not sure where the Napoleon "going in" story originated.

PA has a link - http://projectavalon.net/Truman_Cash_The_Eye_of_Ra.pdf that Truman created, the Eye of Ra.. Other links worth looking at - http://www.strangehistory.net/2013/1...great-pyramid/

What do we believe? Here is what is said:

Quote Now the fact is, that Bonaparte never even entered the great Pyramid. He never had any thought of entering it. I certainly should have accompanied him had he done so, for I never quitted his side a single moment in the desert. He caused some persons to enter into one of the great Pyramids while he remained outside, and received from them, on their return, an account of what they had seen. In other words, they informed him there was nothing to be seen!
    If one is silent, and if the pyramid has all the "blocks" removed. Caution is in order.. I was told, silence upon being given 4 hours private access alone to test, to explore to record.. To photograph with a Polaroid camera.. Of course, I was not silent
    Last edited by Bob; 14th February 2017 at 16:47.

20. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,698 times in 1,616 posts

if my read sources are correct the grand gallery (as it is labled) resonates to an F-sharp on the musical scale but am not sure if this is based on the A432 or A440 tuning frequency; in any case the grand gallery resonates to a certain frequency and this has to truly mean something-

Larry

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bob (14th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (15th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread