+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flashback: Bathtub full of Blood found in Lady Gaga's Hotel Room

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Flashback: Bathtub full of Blood found in Lady Gaga's Hotel Room

Here's an interesting flashback to 2012, maybe worth revisiting in light of recent revelations (Marina Abramovic/spirit cooking, Satanism and pizzagate research):

Quote Lady Gaga in Satanic blood bath claim

DailyTelegraph
    January 3, 2012 8:22pm

LADY Gaga has been accused of taking part in a Satanic ritual after she left a tub in her hotel suite filled with a red blood-like liquid.

NME.com and The Sun report the star was staying at London's posh Intercontinental Hotel.

Hotel staff said Lady Gaga left a tub in her suite filled with claret liquid.

One housekeeper claimed the singer was "bathing in blood as part of a Satanic ritual".

She told website Truthquake: "Lady Gaga left large amounts of blood in the suite during a stay this summer. The incident was reported to the concierge, who was told to put it out of her mind."

An insider added: "All of the hotel's staff are convinced she was bathing in it or, at the very least, using it as part of one of her new costumes or weird stage routines."

Gaga, whose hits last year included The Edge Of Glory, was probably just washing off the fake stuff she uses on stage.
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...86fc38fb16527f

Here's another article, a shorter one from MTV:

Quote Lady GaGa 'Left Bathtub Filled With Blood In Hotel'

It may be a new year, but Lady GaGa is still up to her old tricks - this time apparently leaving a bathtub filled with blood at a hotel in London.

The Marry The Night singer, who is known for her eccentric behaviour, has now been accused by staff at the plush Intercontinental Hotel of "bathing in blood as part of a Satanic ritual" after a housekeeper found the tub of red stuff in GaGa's suite.

The stunned hotel worker told website Truthquake: "Lady GaGa left large amounts of blood in the suite during a stay this summer. The incident was reported to the concierge, who was told to put it out of her mind."

Speaking of the gory discovery, a source told The Sun: "All of the hotel's staff are convinced she was bathing in it or, at the very least, using it as part of one of her new costumes or weird stage routines."

The 25-year old has previously used fake blood for a performance of Paparazzi and Poker Face at the 2009 MTV VMAs.
    http://www.mtv.co.uk/lady-gaga/news/...blood-in-hotel

Of course a year later she was participating at a Marina Abramovic "art" event where she ate fake blood off of a mock corpse.

Quote Not too ghoulish, Gaga? Singer is nonchalant as as eats fake blood off woman's naked body at art show

A woman who wore a meat dress was never going to be massively phased by even the most ghoulish piece of performance art.

But still, there was an incredible nonchalance about Lady Gaga as she scooped fake blood sauce from a woman's naked body at the 20th annual benefit for the Watermill Center.

Gaga arrived with performance artist Marina Abramovic and the center’s director Robert Wilson then mingled with stars like Hugh Jackman and Winona Ryder.

The 27-year-old then caused even more of a commotion by bidding $60,000 to buy an Abramovic work, a wall-mounted quartz brick.

Diane von Furstenberg bid $100,000 for a video portrait to be done by Wilson.

After the dinner and auction, hosted by Alan Cumming, guests danced with several women wearing nothing but body paint.

Gaga, then spotted the woman covered in blood, an onlooker told the NY Post: 'There was a casket with a totally naked woman laying in what looked like a pool of blood.'

'On a table nearby there was a row of little spoons — no one had touched them, because no one knew what they were for. [Wilson] gave two spoons to Gaga and Marina . . . and Gaga dipped the spoon right between the artist’s legs, and took a sip.'

She then, 'proceeded to lick the spoon.'

The singer recently revealed the artwork for her new single, this will be the first release from the upcoming album ARTPOP.

The poster shows her sitting nude on a technological looking chair:

The singer will release the song on August 19, followed by a live debut on August 25 during an MTV Video Music Awards performance.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-art-show.html

Was there clotting to indicate that it was real blood in the bath tub? That might be something worth asking the hotel staff, because large amounts of blood like that will clot as we have seen in videos of Marina Abramovic dumping jugs of blood out in her "performance art."

Where does somebody get a bathtub's worth of blood?

2. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Flashback: Bathtub full of Blood found in Lady Gaga's Hotel Room

if my read sources are correct you cannot achieve the status of a super-star in the entertainment industry (or any place else, regardless of profession) unless you turn to the dark side so reports like this don't surprise me in the least-

Larry

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th February 2017), Art (17th February 2017), BMJ (17th February 2017), Cidersomerset (16th February 2017), Daughter of Time (16th February 2017), Justplain (16th February 2017), ponda (17th February 2017), seleka (16th February 2017), uzn (16th February 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

I'm so very concerned about the impact Lady Gaga has on teen aged girls. They adore her! They aspire to become like her! They want to be her!

Whoever made her has very carefully conceived a way to program and implant young girls who have no clue about what is happening to them.

Many of these young girls have shrines dedicated to Lady Gaga. They sing her songs and think it's cool that she has blood in her videos.

What's worse, their parents don't get it either! They all watch Lady Gaga videos together and think she's so creative!

Most people on this planet still don't get it! And the horror goes on...

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

7alon (17th February 2017), A Voice from the Mountains (16th February 2017), Art (17th February 2017), avid (17th February 2017), BMJ (17th February 2017), Cidersomerset (16th February 2017), Debra (17th February 2017), DNA (17th February 2017), Hervé (18th February 2017), JoePiscapo (20th February 2017), onawah (16th February 2017), ponda (17th February 2017), RedSun88 (17th February 2017), transiten (2nd March 2017), uzn (16th February 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    I'm so very concerned about the impact Lady Gaga has on teen aged girls. They adore her! They aspire to become like her! They want to be her!
    This is a larger cultural problem.

Kids used to want to grow up to be like their mom or dad, or some other positive role model who worked hard to support their family and had real values.

Now kids are seduced into looking up to trash musicians and actors for their role models, who have no values to speak of.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

She is sick, big time. She recently played a role in "American Horror Story" Season 6. It´s really sick, disgusting, murdering, organ eating and blood drinking fun for her i guess.
    If you are sensible or psychic dont watch the series or these Pictures.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

7alon (17th February 2017), A Voice from the Mountains (16th February 2017), BMJ (17th February 2017), DNA (17th February 2017), Jantje (17th February 2017), Justplain (16th February 2017), Nasu (1st April 2017), starlight (16th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

How could this vamp be anything but a satanist? What disgusting pictures in the above post! I watched a brief rerun of her recent superbowl performance and she truly lacks talent, cant sing and is not attractive to me. One of those prefabricated idols not worth the time to observe.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2017), JoePiscapo (20th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

She always seemed to me like someone to take the piss with. "You used to have decent artists like Madonna, now we'll give you this."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Enola For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Enola (here)
    She always seemed to me like someone to take the piss with. "You used to have decent artists like Madonna, now we'll give you this."
    In my youth we had some fantastic female singers, like Diana Ross, some were even songwriters, like Carole King and Carly Simon. A bit later we had the outstanding ABBA women. What a long decline to this gaga trash.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2017), JoePiscapo (20th February 2017), transiten (2nd March 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

An earlier comment said exactly what it is. Stephanie is a(n) (alleged) satanist. She (allegedly) murdered her best friend (or it was a ritual) on the way up, the one that she started out with writing songs. I do not know her btw, nor am I an 'insider'. I have amassed a lot of knowledge through voracious assimilation of facts via the internet. I learned to speed read years ago and I also watch or listen to many videos (truth exposing analyzing kind) in a day. I wished I knew all the links to share. There was one article I read which showed her, naked, sitting in her father's lap. He is a freemason the article said and the building he lives in now or used to, one she grew up in, has masonic symbols on it. She has reportedly had staff quit after they realize she is a satanist.

After what I have learned throughout the pizzagate--- pedogate investigation I am disgusted. What they do is disgusting to us normal humans. They are doing the most vile things. It makes a person sick to their stomach. They are not processing these things with the same emotions that we are. They are either another race altogether (if 'other' 'races' exist), have taken on an entity either physically or mentally into their being (ie like in the alien movies or possession), they know something the average human does not, and they exhibit psychopathic behaviors. The way to stay in this topic is to separate yourself a bit and use logic as much as possible. But when the evidence comes out, I feel many will want retribution instead.

I have long believed the rich were bathing in blood, drinking blood and or having it injected as a means to stay youthful looking and healthy. With their hard living lifestyles, they depend on 'fix it' measures. I first noticed it with Robert Downey Jr. He went from being in rehab, looking old to this action figure hero?

I don't really watch mainstream tv or newer movies often, but now i remarried I have been exposed to some new things via my step sons.

My daughters have been taught about this industry from the beginning. I have made them aware individuals. Once you know what these things do it is impossible to see them as human or someone to look up to IMO.

I have found most of it relates back to aleister crowley.

There was a line in the reported article, and it is the reason I think the article was published, "The incident was reported to the concierge, who was told to put it out of her mind."

This is the hypnotic planted suggestion for the reader IMO. There is a famous rapper that tells it like it is, professor Griff I think is the name. His video on youtube blew it open. He explains that everyone has to make a choice, and if you want to make it big you will sign on the dotted line with your own blood.
    Last edited by seleka; 17th February 2017 at 02:13. Reason: to add the word alleged since I am not a psychic

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), BMJ (17th February 2017), cascadian (17th February 2017), DNA (17th February 2017), Justplain (17th February 2017), muxfolder (17th February 2017), onawah (17th February 2017), ponda (17th February 2017), sijohn (17th February 2017), uzn (17th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hi Seleka, i am sure your research and instincts on this matter are correct. These wretched satanists have no idea how much harm they are doing to themselves. They dont realize they'll have to payback every ounce of pain they cause. They have no real idea that the energy they serve and worship will take everything from them in an extremely painful way. From what i understand no one escapes, no one is the devil's favourite. Gaga, stephanie, whatever her name is, will greatly regret her choice.

The biggest problem, as mentioned in an earlier post, is the influence these msm vamps have on children. Its a growing trend, this dark satanic crap. In my day, this following satanic song would never have made msm radio, but here it is, with a chorus line 'sign with the devil':

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2017), DNA (17th February 2017), ponda (17th February 2017)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    if my read sources are correct you cannot achieve the status of a super-star in the entertainment industry (or any place else, regardless of profession) unless you turn to the dark side so reports like this don't surprise me in the least-

Larry
    Also remember this ---about Amy Winehoue

Quote One of her neighbours said he is convinced she died in the early hours of Friday because he heard screaming.

“I think something happened that night. It sounded like some weird sexual game. There was screaming and howling.”

The man, who would not be named, said he was woken by the sound at around 2am that night.

“It just sounded really weird and my son said he heard some kind of drum beating.”

This afternoon he heard one of Winehouse’s friends crying in the house, and realised she was dead.

He believes a friend left her at home after a night out, and returned this afternoon to find her body.

“She’s been quite low-profile and that’s why, when I heard these sounds - screaming - I thought it was unlike her.

“I said to my son ‘Maybe she’s taken a bad drug’.”

He said he saw her about three weeks ago being helped into the house by her minders, and was unable to walk at 10am.

“She couldn’t walk, she could hardly put one foot in front of the other.”

Her cat, Sky, would come into his house for food and to sleep, he said.

Local restaurant owner Ze Silva, 56, said Winehouse would come in as regularly as twice a week.

She saw her last Tuesday and said she had stopped drinking.

“She had nothing to drink. She said to me ‘Darling, don’t give me any alcohol, I’m not drinking any more’.

“She was normal. She would speak to everyone, have pictures taken with the kids, give autographs to the kids.

“She was a good girl, I’m very sad.”
    http://www.london24.com/amy_winehous...wling_1_972931
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 17th February 2017 at 02:20.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), BMJ (17th February 2017), DNA (17th February 2017), ponda (17th February 2017), uzn (17th February 2017)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

This is because we are there. We are in the 'apocalypse'. It is the time of the great unveiling and things have really stepped up. Many are not hiding so much. I am concerned that the whole end game is one of good vs evil. It is what is happening after all, but at the same time belief in the duality persists it somehow. Feeling philosophical tonight. I do not wish vengeance on these creatures, nor hate. I wish they be rounded up and humans protected from any more harvesting. I think we could use their own money, lands and goods to put them up somehow in a guarded island. They could still eat raw meat, but it could be animals at least. I ponder occasionally the possible existence of a planet that is a spaceship some say, called nibiru. Perhaps they will leave as it grows close. I think it is making them more visible at least.

As for the children, they have to be protected from it I think. Just do not allow it. Once a child reaches a certain age, teach them of the others and what they do. This is one reason to homeschool, to control what they are exposed to.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), BMJ (17th February 2017), DNA (17th February 2017), Justplain (17th February 2017), Lettherebelight (1st April 2017)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

I'm a pretty big Alice and Chains fan.
    They took a huge amount of time off being as they lost their lead singer Layne Stanley.
    Most folks figured they would never be prominent artists again, but low and behold they drafted a new lead singer and have made some decent music since.
    This video was very telling in my opinion, and would lead one to come to the conclusion that they understand what is going on.
    It's a really good song, and the video gets right to the point. Nothing abstract about it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D37POA11KY

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), BMJ (17th February 2017), Chester (19th February 2017), Jantje (17th February 2017), Justplain (17th February 2017), Lettherebelight (1st April 2017), muxfolder (17th February 2017)

25. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Not a big Gaga fan at all but to make the statement that she can't sing is ridiculous. She has a well trained and wide ranging voice. She writes much of her own music and has been a dedicated musician for well over a decade. She may be a satanist, although nothing in this article provides proof of that. She may not be a nice person, I don't know her nor will I ever. so I can't really say But the woman has talent oozing out of her pores.

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    How could this vamp be anything but a satanist? What disgusting pictures in the above post! I watched a brief rerun of her recent superbowl performance and she truly lacks talent, cant sing and is not attractive to me. One of those prefabricated idols not worth the time to observe.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2017), Chester (19th February 2017), conk (17th February 2017), Jantje (17th February 2017), sunpaw (18th February 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (17th February 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I'm a pretty big Alice and Chains fan.
    They took a huge amount of time off being as they lost their lead singer Layne Stanley.
    Most folks figured they would never be prominent artists again, but low and behold they drafted a new lead singer and have made some decent music since.
    This video was very telling in my opinion, and would lead one to come to the conclusion that they understand what is going on.
    Thanks for posting that. It is a good song and I haven't listened to any of AIC's new stuff but I love their older stuff.

I've been wondering about Aerosmith lately too, and how much Steven Tyler has seen and knows, when they were putting out songs like "Eat the Rich" (about cannibalizing rich people because it's the only thing "they're very good for") in 1993.

They even used some kind of traditional drum from a Pacific island culture to reinforce the cannibalism theme, and the whole song is about how rich people suck.

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

I've met Gaga. I worked in a game studio and she took the whole staff to a show because we were doing a cross promotion with her. She didn't seem like an odd person during the short time I was in her presence. Very lucid and aware of world events and issues. Knowledgable about different music genres. She was gracious with us and not at all full of herself. Sometimes I think she creates spectacle just for the sake of spectacle. I'm not a big fan, but I liked what she did with Tony Bennet.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2017), Chester (19th February 2017), Jantje (17th February 2017), Karma Ninja (3rd March 2017), Krist (17th February 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th February 2017), sunpaw (18th February 2017), Tinman (18th February 2017)

30. Link to Post #17
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 times in 4,343 posts

I agree whiskey, spectacle for the sake of spectacle. No one can know what a person is really like inside, just from what they see of them on screen or stage, or read of them in MSM trash columns. All we are ever really exposed to is what he/she projects on screen, on stage, on the catwalk or whatever. With Gaga it's a dark, moody, edgy, even vampiric persona, and this is very popular with kids, they lap this stuff up and it makes the artist in question a whole ton of money. Is it wrong? Yes, very. But unfortunately it's how the business works. She's a brand, and she's just following that (very successful) brand/business model, whoever might be behind that.

Not saying there isn't more to this, nor am I saying there aren't satanists - she could really be one. But I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it was all just 'an act', to preserve her image. It's hearsay anyway. All we have is what she herself projects in her stage persona. She's in the business of make-believe after all, and that's exactly what she does. Even from her alleged antics off-stage, it's best to realise that these people are rarely if ever "out of character", particularly in public. It's part of their success. Either that, or success has sent her a bit 'loony'. We know mega-stars often and understandably go a bit loony (ie Michael Jackson, Madonna many times, and more recently Britney Spears shaving her head and running away, Miley Cyrus et al). We just cannot know what is really at the heart of a person - any person - even those we know personally. Even then do we really know them? And consider: it's even harder when someone is deeply immersed in the show-business world of fakery and make believe - because these people are so moulded and so controlled that they often do not even know themselves.

Whatever the case, judging and despising her won't help her. Sending her love and positivity might.

[/thinking aloud]
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bruno (17th February 2017), Krist (17th February 2017)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I think she's like Beyonce and Madonna, under the influence of something (mind control) and probably has handlers. Not saying she would be a "bad person", per se. Hollywood and the mainstream music business is all about symbolism and satanic worship. I wish I was joking, but I'm not.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Chester (19th February 2017), Krist (17th February 2017)

34. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

Well it seems to be the case that being controversial in public is very profitable and rewarding.
    And besides teenagers want to hear music their parents don't like. It's a match made in heaven...

Like some people on this thread I prefer Alice in Chains over anything she does though

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Krist (17th February 2017)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Despite her 'talent' as some see it, i dont like her voice, even if it has range. Not that every female singer has to have the pipes of celine dion or whitney houston, gaga sounds hoarse to me. And i am not about to investigate that, or her other artistic skills, cuz i dont like her message, dont like her style, and dont want to be contaminated by her distasteful emanations. I highly recommend you dont let any children of yours to listen to this crap.

To give an example of what this satanic culture can lead to, there was the Tori Stafford murder in southern Ontario. In one account i read, which i cant find now, it indicated the two who killed the girl were big fans of gangster rap and satanic culture. This girl didnt stand a chance. These two young murderers, male and female, turned into cruel, sadistic and insane psychopaths. If you google satanic murders there are just myriads of these kind of happenings.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.thes...ndroid-htc-rev

I dont care about 'artistic freedom' for satanists. We know where this stuff ends, brutality and murder. If, as an artist, one puts on this shock gore for show, then shame on you. There is no excuse for this.

The best way to deal with this is to discourage paying any heed to artists who engage in it. So i wont investigate gaga further. She can rot in her hell.
    Last edited by Justplain; 17th February 2017 at 16:58.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast