+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flashback: Bathtub full of Blood found in Lady Gaga's Hotel Room

1. Link to Post #21
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Default Re: Flashback: Bathtub full of Blood found in Lady Gaga's Hotel Room

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    How could this vamp be anything but a satanist? What disgusting pictures in the above post! I watched a brief rerun of her recent superbowl performance and she truly lacks talent, cant sing and is not attractive to me. One of those prefabricated idols not worth the time to observe.
    She could be a he. Looks like a tranny to me, which would fit right in the sicko 'elites' agenda.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th February 2017), Justplain (18th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

I just listened to this while doing the dishes. He mentions a woman from the 1500s that bathed in blood. Her name was Elizabeth Bathory. She was connected to Vlad the Impaler, as is the royal family of england today . There is a lot of other stuff in here too #pizzgate #pedogate related oh and this image I found last year seems somehow related as well as visually interesting,

She was Katheryn of Berain- The Mother of Wales
    https://museum.wales/art/online/?act..._item&item=429 this has some stuff about the painting

A link about elizabeth bathory- http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...es-are-exposed

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th February 2017), BMJ (4th March 2017), Justplain (19th February 2017), Lettherebelight (2nd April 2017), uzn (18th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

Trump Bashing – Hollywood’s Newest Version of the “Casting Couch…”
    http://bolenreport.com/trump-bashing...casting-couch/
    Quote Don’t for a minute think that everyone in Hollywood, or on network television, SUDDENLY became a “Trump Hater.”
    Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen

All that Trump HATRED and MOCKERY, is scripted – and people like Jennifer Lopez, in her speech at the Grammys, have no choice but to play the role they are given – or their career is over.
    And Big Pharma is behind it.
    Big Pharma accounts for almost 70% of network TV news’ advertising budget. And they are at war with the President Trump and the people of the United States. Why are they at war? Trump made it clear what has to be done about them. Pharma is the biggest part of the US health care problem. Pharma is ONLY about murderous greed.
    And “murder” is the word Trump uses about them

47 year old Jennifer Lopez wearing a $25,000 Prom Dress more suited for an 18 year old…
    Forty-seven year old Lopez is one bag of chocolate chip cookies away from yesterday’s news – perfect to deliver an anti-Trump message on a network TV appearance on another BORING music awards show. Who watches that crap? (yawn).
    She was given her script. The Producers and Directors were in on it, and so were the advertisers. Those shows are planned down to the split-second.It wasn’t so much an assault on Trump as an attack on America.
    Casting Couch?
    Of course – it happens ALL of the time to men, women, and children that want to be on camera. There are way more actors than there are roles. The “Casting Couch” is just part of the Hollywood “Decision Tree.” The message is simple “Want to be on screen – take off your pants, and arrange yourself on the couch…”
    So, are all these actors, and “pretend news deliverers” playing a “Trump Hater” role?
    Yup…
    It is all just one ongoing street theater production. A whisper in an anchorman/woman, or a struggling actor’s, ear and they are playing the role for the cameras. Their career survives for another day. Disobey, or even hint at disagreement with the script – and bad photos of them appear in the paparazzi-fed supermarket-checkout-line mags.
    And Big Pharma is running that show…
    What Can We Do About It?
    There is a simple solution available – Stop Pharma from advertising Directly to Consumers (DTCA).
    What? Don’t they have the right to do that?
    Nope. Two points:

(1) The United States and New Zealand are the ONLY two countries on Planet Earth that allow them to do this. All other nations have rejected that DTCA idea for good reason. Just a few years ago the European Union was approached to allow DTCA and their response was not only “no,“ but “hell no.”

(2) “We the People” of the United States ALLOWED them to do that, somewhat, with legislation back in 1938. Then, what they could do, and say, was VERY limited But, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was given oversight over the project.

As you can guess, with the incentives offered to FDA employees by the drug-industry with a revolving door, triple-your-salary, policy, over the years they loosened up what drug companies could do.
    Now, of course, the drug lords dominate our media, and hence, our nation. Trump is the first American leader to seriously question them.
    About the Hollywood and Mainstream Media Influence…
    I’ll let you watch Mike Dice, on a short two minute video, summarize the situation for us, in simple terms:
    How can we reverse Big Pharma’s stranglehold on our media and our Congress?
    Very simply…
    Since the DTCA policy is a function of the FDA, and the FDA is part of Trump appointed, and approved by Congress, Tom Price’s DHHS, the answer is simple – a Presidential Executive Order NOT ALLOWING ANY drug company Direct To Consumer Advertising.
    And, we are done with the drug lord assholes, and the bought-and-paid-for whiney media types.
    What About the legality of such an action?
    Yes, the US Supreme Court has ruled that there are rights to commercial advertising under free speech provisions – BUT, we got rid of tobacco advertising didn’t we?
    It is time.
    Stay tuned…
    Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen
    Jennifer Lopez really does look very remorseful during that speech. Saddening, but a good sign that her soul is still fairly intact. I still don't understand Meryl Streep's recent speech, which I don't think was just acting. I thought she was a lot more intelligent than that.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chester (19th February 2017), uzn (19th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,170 times in 1,747 posts

Loved the Video, right on

8. The Following User Says Thank You to uzn For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

If you research MK ultra and understand how they create multiple personalities using trauma based techniques. Then you would see that large numbers of these high end performers and celebrities have been altered. Lady Gaga would have a programmed personality that is smart professional articulate...this is used to keep her looking normal like us.
    There is no way you get to her notierity without being in the satanic inner circle..... no way

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2017), uzn (19th February 2017), Wind (19th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,170 times in 1,747 posts

12. The Following User Says Thank You to uzn For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Just think of Joan Baez, Judy Collins, Joni Mitchell and Buffy Saint Marie who delivered songs with meaning and beauty...
    Last edited by transiten; 2nd March 2017 at 14:29.

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 times in 2,398 posts

Late to the party here but I saw this video today whilst on an unrelated search. It seems to fit here as a response to various oscar speeches.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Lettherebelight (1st April 2017), sheme (1st April 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Honesty; 17th September 2017 at 23:12.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Chester (1st April 2017), Ewan (2nd April 2017), Shannon (1st April 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

There was this Story with Gagas Hairstylist many years ago:

After two years, Lady GaGa’s hairstylist Michael Pooter ups and quits claiming that the singer is a certified Devil Worshipper. Michael Pooter says he left because he couldn’t take the way she would stare at him. After being completely creeped out, he asked GaGa to stop and she responds by saying that she will eat his children… REALLY?!?

Michael also says that GaGa was constantly getting drunk off cheap whiskey and recalls this story:

One day, when she was mumbling more than normal, which I found out later was her actually speaking in tongues, I saw the number 666 on her scalp and I quickly asked for God to protect me. She rose up out of her chair and floated 3 feet above the ground while yelling…..”

“YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE. NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*”
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2