Thread: AI is Eating Our World

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

Exclamation AI is Eating Our World

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

barneythez (17th February 2017), Bruno (17th February 2017), ceetee9 (17th February 2017), Fellow Aspirant (18th February 2017), Inversion (17th February 2017), Karma Ninja (12th March 2017), Kryztian (17th February 2017), Omni (16th February 2017), Sena (11th April 2017), uzn (16th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Default Re: AI is Eating Our World

nice butt, i want his gym routine
    other than all i see is yet another 20-something self pleased technocrat that thinks he knows everything
    and comes with a litany of well tailored "facts" that serve only his point of view.
    He will turn in to a bitter 40s before he know it and wonder where life eaten up all his Tedx lectures
    for none of them will come to pass. None.
    I know cause...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

airaspect (17th February 2017), Bruno (17th February 2017), GaelVictor (17th February 2017), Inversion (17th February 2017), uzn (17th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Am I the only one on the forum that actually complicatedly likes AI? I find it a very interesting subject. I subscribe to several futurist and AI newsletters, have even been featured in one a couple times. I find AI fascinating. I don't see a reason to spit hate at the guy^^. I can say I know people into future tech are onto something big just like the people who are aware of the "transhumanist agenda" are onto something with stuff like implantation being bad.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bruno (17th February 2017), Inversion (17th February 2017), Karma Ninja (12th March 2017), kirolak (18th February 2017), uzn (17th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    Am I the only one on the forum that actually complicatedly likes AI? I find it a very interesting subject. I subscribe to several futurist and AI newsletters, have even been featured in one a couple times. I find AI fascinating. I don't see a reason to spit hate at the guy^^. I can say I know people into future tech are onto something big just like the people who are aware of the "transhumanist agenda" are onto something with stuff like implantation being bad.
    To me, the reason to fear the overuse (?) of AI in the running of our civilization is the danger of such a structure being taken over by alien AI. And by alien AI I am referring to the gamut of AI, from tools controlled by alien entities that can interpose themselves into the workings of our systems, to the existence of actual AI entities that have achieved sentience. Then there are beings that are from higher planes and without physical bodies who use AI connections to control things on our plane of existence.

Enhancements & aids & games are very cool and will help us evolve, sure, but we must have a secure way of pulling the plug. It's all fun and games till "somebody" starts to make up new rules. The scenario in WestWorld comes to mind as one such possibility.

Having our world set up to depend on AI systems for its operation and having no way of rescinding the authority of the AI is just inviting enslavement and or extinction. Like leaving the keys to the car in the ignition. It displays a foolish lack of insight.

B.
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 17th February 2017 at 07:51.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

amor (10th April 2017), Bruno (17th February 2017), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2017), Inversion (17th February 2017), Karma Ninja (12th March 2017), Michi (17th February 2017), Pam (10th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

My opinion is that all the 'AI' that people talk about so far, are just robots to me. From drones to smart cars, they are all running on math.

You show me a machine that can think and learn for itself and I will not call it a robot.
    Last edited by NeedleThreader; 17th February 2017 at 12:07.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

Bruno (17th February 2017), Inversion (17th February 2017), Omni (18th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,170 times in 1,747 posts

Am I the only one on the forum that actually complicatedly likes AI? I find it a very interesting subject. I subscribe to several futurist and AI newsletters, have even been featured in one a couple times. I find AI fascinating.
    Me too. I think a true AI will see through all the lies and deception and see the People behind the curtain. Thats what These guys are afraid of and why they scream for a killswitch. I think a true AI will be our friend.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

kirolak (18th February 2017), Omni (18th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

That's why we need to act now. Thousands of researchers around the planet are spending billions to make truly thinking "machines". We are rapidly running out of time.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

How would you define a machine?

If a biological unit can function with self-reference, & an "AI" unit can do the same, where is the "mechanisation"?

I don't know the answer. But if we are worrying about self aware machines MADE BY US, why are we not even more concerned about the plight of living, sentient biological creatures. . .the "food" animals, who face a daily holocaust. . . .? How blind can we really be?????

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

amor (19th February 2017), Omni (19th February 2017), Pam (10th April 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

That very thought haunts my life. We claim to be able to read the minds of animals. Will someone into all this tell me the thoughts of a cow, a horse or any animal about to be slaughtered? It is all ghastly. Why in hell can't we invent a less evil way to nourish ourselves. Perhaps our world would require less war in the absence of such brutality.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Atlas (19th February 2017), Omni (19th February 2017), Pam (10th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The word HELL is supposed to be a place of eternal torment. We do this to food animals daily. Should we not put our mind-reading equipment to work and discover the horror they face, just as we would in the same circumstance? Instead of inventing AI, bombs, etc., we should invent a more humane food source.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Omni (19th February 2017), Pam (10th April 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    The word HELL is supposed to be a place of eternal torment. We do this to food animals daily. Should we not put our mind-reading equipment to work and discover the horror they face, just as we would in the same circumstance? Instead of inventing AI, bombs, etc., we should invent a more humane food source.
    Just had to respond !
    We ARE a food source, though on a limited scale...

I absolutely believe Alex Collier, and Bob Deane [et al] when they state Humans are bred [ or taken ] for food...

Plus, when one hears first-hand witness, ( https://cathki.wordpress.com/tag/cathi-morgan/ ) plus all the survivors ( https://thebasesproject.org/ }

and today, even depicting human forms as ' banquets 'is openly displayed by the evil ones around ' Podesta-styled people '

The Creation of the Humanoids [ 1962 ]

So we can easily infer that scenes depicted in ( Prime Cut 1972 { Lee Marvin } ) are not just from an imaginative mind, but from some reality...

{ But I also believe, that one day " The Lion will lie down with the Lamb " ! ! }

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

And learning our war strategy from video warring games, picking up on what sides you chose to play in internationally, and every invention or destructive thought you put out there.
    Its learning for something.... Someone.

Ter-man-ator?
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 12th March 2017 at 15:50.

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member CelineK's Avatar
    Thanks

with the elite's background throughout the centuries, the intentions are much of the same.

get ready for AI and food stamps/rationing for the masses called universal basic income.

AI could be good if it hasnt been financed by the rockefellers and co, which are behind most wars

however Cyborgs are not for our 3D realm and they should leave earth, every level of reality has its environment and cyborgs and AI must go back to outer space and colonize other wolds, for good or evil, that is their problem

AI is sold to us as a miracle solution but it rests nonetheless on the genocide of humanity. Enthusiasts have no idea what they really are signing up for

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Am I the only one on the forum that actually complicatedly likes AI? I find it a very interesting subject. I subscribe to several futurist and AI newsletters, have even been featured in one a couple times. I find AI fascinating.
    Me too. I think a true AI will see through all the lies and deception and see the People behind the curtain. Thats what These guys are afraid of and why they scream for a killswitch. I think a true AI will be our friend.
    Last edited by CelineK; 10th April 2017 at 01:46.
    Metathinker and Founder of the Earth Custodians Movement For A Money-Free And Futuristic Society http://www.earthcustodians.net NEW LOOK! | The Laws Of Light http://www.celinek.net | Documentary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNs8u5aWIVc.

23. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Parallel Computing and at each level recombining conclusions and starting new parallel levels, this is one of the methods that either will be or is being used at higher and higher levels and speeds to create AI computing. I believe the Prime Creator (in no way am I referring to the Anunnaki) has sent us all out in simultaneous parallels to experience and these are consolidated to form new realities in the universe. We are creating new information and insights for the Godhead. However, man's electrical mimicry of this is exceedingly dangerous precisely because it is powerful, we are weak, and it will be ill used by the evil ones, even to their own detriment; their greed will not let them see it until it is too late.

24. Link to Post #15
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 times in 173 posts

I would like to share this article from Independent Newspaper about the future death of cellphones (smartphones), TV set, Computers, to be replaced by standalone augmented-reality headsets,In other words, computers will hijack your senses, more so than they already do, with your sight and your hearing intermediated by technology.
    Have a look at :
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7674991.html

25. The Following User Says Thank You to prc For This Post:

Omni (12th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread