+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: *Viewer warning* New video clips may show John Podesta torturing a child

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default *Viewer warning* New video clips may show John Podesta torturing a child

Some new video clips have been found on a website called "WorldCorp" which has its own unfolding and very odd story. But these short clips themselves have been the discussion of people over at Voat for a couple of days now and it is some disturbing stuff.

The theory is that these video clips are being leaked from intelligence sources, drip-style, and whoever is leaking them has the full incriminating tapes.

I'm not going to link to the video clips directly here (it's hard to see much in them but the audio is bad enough) but I will link to the Voat pages for those who want to find them.

NOTE: These link to Voat threads, which in turn link to disturbing audio and video clips! The clips have audio from a man who sounds exactly like John Podesta, yelling things demonically at a screaming and crying child. There is pretty obviously a very distressed child in these short video clips.

It is perfectly safe to visit the Voat threads but from there you will be clicking on anything else at your own discretion, and the material may be disconcerting.

Voat thread: Worldcorp "Each Day I Grow Some More" video - does he directly say "I'm John Podesta"?
    Voat thread: John Podesta Interview Voice Matches the Torture Video Voice
    Voat thread: Voice comparisons of John Podesta and video of child abuse (can anyone verify?)
    Voat thread: Cleaned up audio of podesta abuse
    Voat thread: John Podesta says his own name in child abuse video (0:37). Yes, really
    Voat thread: Here you go...ISOLATED adult voice (no child/safe to listen!) compared to Podesta's voice

So if you dig through those links you'll find the relevant material.

There are other bizarre videos from "WorldCorp" that apparently show the head of some freakish religious organization doing completely crazy things that I hardly even want to mention here. In one of the videos he puts a duster up his butt like it's a tail and crawls around on the ground naked. This is a middle-aged to older man with a graying beard. He does other things in other videos that I'm not even going to talk about here.

Anyway, in one of the videos you can see a man sitting reading a newspaper. You only see him from behind but here is the image:

So who is this guy? I'm not going to speculate too much but I think it should be obvious to most people familiar with the subject as to who this looks like. This is all very new info, from the past few days, so we'll have to see where it goes.

Again, we may be seeing a new and much more devastating form of the Wikileaks-style drip feed. When the Podesta emails started coming out on Wikileaks, who here knew what we were being shown? At first I thought they were just trolling him and there was nothing significant in there. But then people found the pizza code talk and the discussions of adults putting young kids in hot tubs for "entertainment."

The researchers on Voat may a good case that whoever selected these short clips and put them online must have the longer versions. And whoever cut these clips out selectively picked a part where, in the audio, the adult singing the children's song sounds as if he is about to say his own name. He also demands the child to say his name, and it sounds like the child at first says either "John" or "Darren." John is, of course, the first name of John Podesta.

So I'm not sure what to make of all of this yet because it's still brand new, but if it's what it looks like it is, then this is extremely devastating stuff that's starting to come out in drips and it may not be long until SHTF.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: *Viewer warning* New video clips may show John Podesta torturing a child

I went on to the links but couldn't listen for very long , I just found it too disturbing. Anyone who hurts children should be hung . Thats not very spiritual of me I know but thats how I feel.

3. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Ashy67 For This Post:

7alon (17th February 2017), A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), bluestflame (19th February 2017), Bruno (17th February 2017), Chester (18th February 2017), Ewan (17th February 2017), Holly Lindin (23rd February 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th February 2017), JoePiscapo (20th February 2017), Matthew (17th February 2017), Noelle (17th February 2017), RedSun88 (18th February 2017), RunningDeer (17th February 2017), skogvokter (27th February 2017), uzn (17th February 2017), Valerie Villars (16th April 2018), Watching from Cyprus (20th April 2018), Wind (18th February 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: *Viewer warning* New video clips may show John Podesta torturing a child

Whoever that is in the video clips, I'm convinced that it's totally real, but the question is "who is it?"

The fact that it sounds exactly like John Podesta... If it is really him, and someone really is intentionally leaking these clips, someone probably will find him and hang him.

The other weirdo I was mentioning above, who is linked with the source of these leaks somehow, is apparently Dr. Gary Lee Munroe Barney, supposedly CEO of Worldcorp Enterprises and head of the Universal Life Church. I don't know anything about these people but I don't particularly care to know either, after seeing this grown man crawl around on his hands and knees wagging a duster sticking out of his bum like he's some kind of animal.

Here is the Voat thread digging into this guy and his link to these videos which are being leaked that appear to be of John Podesta:

May Have Found Potential Link Between PODESTA & Worldcorp CHILD TRAFFICKING VIDEOS, Plus Info On Dr. Gary Lee Munroe Barney
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 17th February 2017 at 08:03.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

James Woods (with half a million Twitter followers) just tweeted this earlier this evening in response to Podesta's recent tweets: "Don't want to imagine what's been slapping John Podesta's face lately #PizzaGate #SpiritCooking #SausageAfficianado"

It may be worth mentioning that until recently, John Podesta had not tweeted since December. And before that, I don't think he'd tweeted since around the time of the election. So he has really been clamming up on Twitter but then suddenly in the past few days suddenly felt the need to defend himself. Defend himself in regards to all the Pizzagate accusations? No, he has still been absolutely silent on that subject. Not a single denial or anything.

No, what Podesta has been defensive about lately is the allegation that he said disparaging things about Hillary Clinton in Wikileaks emails. Why would he be so defensive of that? Is he afraid of getting offed by the witch? Maybe he should be more concerned with the FBI busting down his door and raiding the underground bunker in his mansion.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Ashy67 (here)
    I went on to the links but couldn't listen for very long , I just found it too disturbing. Anyone who hurts children should be hung . Thats not very spiritual of me I know but thats how I feel.
    I think your point of view is very understandable. As a matter of fact, I am only against the death penalty because of the potential for the wrongfully accused being put to death. There have been many cases where this has happened. I remember either last year or a year before, a man did an AMA on reddit who was in jail for nearly two decades for a murder he didn't commit.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), Ashy67 (18th February 2017), BMJ (17th February 2017), Bruno (17th February 2017), Ewan (17th February 2017), kirolak (17th February 2017), pueblo (17th February 2017), RunningDeer (17th February 2017)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,541 times in 2,211 posts

In the 'Fatherhood' video the child apparently calls the man 'John' and 'Skippy'. Skippy is John Podesta's 'evil twin', alter ego...

Quote John Podesta Talks About His “Evil Twin” Skippy

To fully understand how John Podesta is managing the complex Democratic takeover of the federal government, you have to be familiar with Skippy, the evil twin.

Anyone who has worked for Podesta in the past decade knows Skippy, who first appeared during Podesta’s eventful years as chief of staff in the Clinton White House. As scandal rocked the end of that presidency, staffers knew they had better come prepared to meetings. Otherwise, nurturing mentor John would be replaced by Skippy — Podesta’s quick-tempered, edgy and sarcastic alter ego.

“You haven’t seen him in this meeting, have you?” the transition co-chairman for Barack Obama says with a laugh, noting that many a reporter has met Skippy.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_146272.html

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), Ashy67 (18th February 2017), BMJ (17th February 2017), Bruno (17th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), Ewan (17th February 2017), Hervé (17th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th February 2017), JRS (17th February 2017), NancyV (17th February 2017), RedSun88 (18th February 2017), RunningDeer (17th February 2017), Sophocles (17th February 2017), TargeT (17th February 2017), Wind (18th February 2017)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

May all this satanist be taken to the void....
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), Ashy67 (18th February 2017), BMJ (17th February 2017), Bruno (17th February 2017), Desire (19th February 2017), Ewan (17th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th February 2017), pueblo (17th February 2017), RunningDeer (17th February 2017), Wind (18th February 2017)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Is there any chance that all these things were staged in order to discredit Podesta for taking too close a look at UFOs? In either case, it makes me feel I just want out of this world. . .

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), Ashy67 (18th February 2017), betoobig (17th February 2017), Bruno (17th February 2017), Jantje (17th February 2017)

14. Link to Post #9
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Whoever made those videos is very, very sick. I would like to issue a warning about subliminal in the videos, I have a strong opinion that there is some kind of mind control type tech woven in some of these but I wouldn't even ask someone to digitally dissect one, so disturbing is the imagery.

I was feeling sick with rage after clicking through the playlist, don't watch them unless you think you have a thick shell.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    The Christian Hell doesn't sound like all that bad a place to send these folks....

15. Link to Post #10
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    In the 'Fatherhood' video the child apparently calls the man 'John' and 'Skippy'. Skippy is John Podesta's 'evil twin', alter ego...

Quote John Podesta Talks About His “Evil Twin” Skippy

To fully understand how John Podesta is managing the complex Democratic takeover of the federal government, you have to be familiar with Skippy, the evil twin.

Anyone who has worked for Podesta in the past decade knows Skippy, who first appeared during Podesta’s eventful years as chief of staff in the Clinton White House. As scandal rocked the end of that presidency, staffers knew they had better come prepared to meetings. Otherwise, nurturing mentor John would be replaced by Skippy — Podesta’s quick-tempered, edgy and sarcastic alter ego.

“You haven’t seen him in this meeting, have you?” the transition co-chairman for Barack Obama says with a laugh, noting that many a reporter has met Skippy.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_146272.html
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...112403005.html

This is the original article in full.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Whoever made those videos is very, very sick. I would like to issue a warning about subliminal in the videos, I have a strong opinion that there is some kind of mind control type tech woven in some of these but I wouldn't even ask someone to digitally dissect one, so disturbing is the imagery.

I was feeling sick with rage after clicking through the playlist, don't watch them unless you think you have a thick shell.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The Christian Hell doesn't sound like all that bad a place to send these folks....
    Thanks, did not listen and will not. Strong emotions opens doorways. To all the empaths here, if you don't already know, we are all vulnerable when listening to things like that....be careful.
    I bless and send loving thoughts to the children in there.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), Ashy67 (18th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Bruno (17th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), Eram (17th February 2017), Ewan (17th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th February 2017), Noelle (17th February 2017), RunningDeer (17th February 2017), starlight (20th February 2017), Wind (18th February 2017)

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I couldn't click off it fast enough. I felt an instant stomach ache and rage, a tear someone limb by limb rage. Half hour after, I slept for five or six hours. I had the weirdest dreams that I couldn't wake up from. Ones with themes and places I never, never experience. That video is still in my head and a deep sadness.

(My gut also said it's real and tech was added.)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th February 2017 at 16:02.

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), Ashy67 (18th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Bruno (17th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), Ewan (17th February 2017), Holly Lindin (23rd February 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th February 2017), JRS (17th February 2017), Noelle (17th February 2017), Olam (17th February 2017), PurpleLama (17th February 2017), skyflower (19th February 2017), StandingWave (17th February 2017), Valerie Villars (16th April 2018)

20. Link to Post #13
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Poor babies.

Whomever that monster is, if ID proven, he's a dead man. This is what they do? Why? WTF is wrong with these people.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), Ashy67 (18th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Chester (18th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), Ewan (17th February 2017), Matthew (17th February 2017), muxfolder (20th February 2017), Olam (17th February 2017), RunningDeer (17th February 2017)

22. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

I watched the original video used in the comparison with Podesta going off on Project Vertias - it was enough to send me into a mood that I haven't managed to pull out of six hours later. Despite the fact that I usually manage to remain somewhat detached when seeing these kinds of things, I don't think anyone with a shred of humanity would be able to prevent feeling pain and rage at this. I plan on meditating later tonight to try and cleanse the negativity received from watching this... and I have been hugging my kids a lot today.

I sincerely hope this gets properly investigated - the arrest last week in California of the human trafficking ring may be the first step to getting this the proper exposure it deserves as I don't doubt some relation can be found.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), Ashy67 (18th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), Ewan (17th February 2017), RedSun88 (18th February 2017), RunningDeer (17th February 2017), Valerie Villars (16th April 2018)

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,528 times in 20,692 posts

I posted a long article yesterday in the Channeled Information subforum, and the following is an excerpt from that. It may be "channeled" or it may just be information that Lisa Renee has gathered herself from other sources, but in any event, I think it's quite accurate.
    From: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1134745

Quote Witnessing the Harm Committed

During this year and ongoing, many of us will be put in situations where transparency is required, making a choice of personal consent is necessary, and we will come to witness many different levels of harm that have been perpetrated over eons of time.

The most challenging aspect we are facing is that we will be given the opportunity to see up close and personal the inhumane treatment, the deliberate brutality and torture that humans have been subjected to by the choices that have been made by others, whether human or nonhuman and for whatever reason. How many people have refused to look at where intentional harm is occurring because it is believed to be too ugly and dark, and yet in silence, continue to allow the slavery or torture of humanity and children to continue unchallenged and left unaccountable. The world power structures, the governments of this earth have monetized the suffering and torture of humanity. The world economy is dependent on the suffering and slavery of humans in order to produce mass profits based in the continual complicit behaviors of engaging in criminal conduct and inhumane treatment. Many of the storefronts or shill organizations are dressed up and labeling themselves as serving humanitarian causes, receiving massive amounts of contribution money that is not given to the people that need help, but instead to the corporations that make massive profits from disasters and war. Multinational child service charities connected to powerful politics that are so compartmentalized that they secretly are fronting massively profitable pedophilia rings.

Therefore, we will be faced with making choices of consent in what we are willing to know as the ugly truth that exists in the hidden situations impacting our lives surfaces into our view. More of the large pieces will be connected in perceiving what happens in the macrocosm that is impacting us directly by trickling down into our own living rooms. Are we willing to see what it is that really operates behind the world economies, what kind of people and storefronts are used to continually perpetrate harm, and how that degeneracy impacts every structure that exists in this world? Or will we refuse to see it and deny the harm it produces? Humans are at a crossroads of making the choices to become more ethical, to stop allowing the lies of omission and to live in congruence with our spiritual source and higher values. During this phase we will be led to remember our true nature as empathic humans, so that we can learn to live in harmlessness, in any way we can in current society. Thus, the quickest way to evolve and clear energetic imbalance is to be of genuine service to others and attempt to show sincere kindness and harmlessness to everyone.

Chimera Effect

To illustrate the absolutely critical nature of comprehending where we place our intent and consent, and to be aware of what kind of vibrational forces we are allowing our body to express through thoughts, behaviors and actions, we are explaining the Chimera Effect. Inter-species hybrids and chimera are entities created from the mixing of two or more different species. Genetic chimeras can be produced in humans when a single body composed of cells belonging to one distinct genetic species is intermixed in the bloodstream with the cells of another genetic species. Chimeras are not specifically hybrids. The condition is acquired through the infusion and mixing of cellular blood components, or hematopoietic cells during transplantation or transfusion or direct injection into the bloodstream, which genetically modify the cells of a human body. This gives great clues as to why we should not allow the cells of another species to be injected into the bloodstream of any human being, as is being done in military experiments and with vaccinations.

A faction of soul-less non-corporeal shapeshifting entities that are fighting for maintaining their control access in the earth and human energy fields, are called the Chimera Group. Chimera entities like many of the NAA groups are vicious extradimensional parasites that worship the Black Sun, and can only exist by finding a host from which to siphon energy. The higher ranks of Chimera Group are used by the Draco Black Sun’s to administer or monitor the phantom areas of hyper dimensional pockets and certain sections of the black magic grids, or frequency fences they placed in the earth body. Some of these Chimera entities are contained in genetics laboratory in underground sections of military bases, those that are known for genetic experiments, cloning and time jumping experiments. There have been positive forces that are working to stop the Chimera groups cloning programs, especially of public figures, and this is in a heated battle. As a result, the Chimera Group have instead taken to inhabit human bodies on the earth surface, that they have prepared to have a close enough vibrational match for takeover. The profile for match includes an assortment of interspecies mixing with the blood, satanic orientation towards AI signaling or assimilation, combined with exposures to extremely violent and depraved images that elicit uncontrollable violent impulses in their human target.

During this phase of consciousness evolution on planet earth, there is the combining of the dual aspect of the spiritualization of the body and the corporealization of the spirit into the matter world. As these forces of the spirit or other realms may become corporeal through an access to the human body in the matter realm, the human body can become fixed and consubstantial with it through matched vibrational resonances. To be consubstantial with something is to be identified, associated and enmeshed with it, at energetic and cellular levels of existence. If we are not aware of our negative thoughts and actions, we may become consubstantial with the vibration of negative forces without realizing it.

Extremely negative thoughts damage the nervous system and brain, such as expressing rage, violence, hatred and the desire to kill and enslave, which attract not only demonic spirits but extradimensional parasites that want to harvest the emotional energy being generated from that body. Currently people on earth are being energetically assaulted and exposed to levels of extreme violence and depravity that are being broadcast by not only the media, but through all aspects of the popular culture. The agenda is to mainstream Satanism throughout all of the popular culture which prepares the terrain for people to become consubstantial with extremely negative forces, as well as connect them to satanic controlled parasites that want to trade places with the human host.

When a person has been exposed to conditions of genetic chimerism, combined with consistent bombardment to extreme violence and depravity, when they act out any of these violent behaviors, it stimulates the chimera parasite to gain complete access to enter the human body. This is to say, if a person is acting out extremely negative behaviors that can be defined as Satanism, it is now possible due to their consent with expressing these forces, that person loses autonomy over their body. Trading places with the satanic parasite, which repels the original soul and replaces itself within the human body. When it enters the human body, the DNA and blood is altered forever. This is the Chimera effect.

The Chimera shapeshifter explains the consequence of a human body that appears to be human but it is not human, because the soul has been ejected or harvested in such way to use the body like a virtual avatar. Because the body will expire shortly, generally the Chimera parasite has to continually kill or feed on something to prolong its ability to use the body without detection or decay. The Chimera Group are extremely technologically advanced in that they have programmed holographic quantum realities that hack genetic codes or programming code. This Chimera signature appears to have been behind increasing military testing programs for neuro-technology, such as surface brain mapping and mind uploading for weapons, also used for the purposes to modify genetic material to gain access to human bodies more easily.

The infrastructure was laid in neuro-technological brain mapping and artificial intelligence to record and transmit extreme violence and depravity in every way through the popular culture to the brain and CNS of the human population in order to help facilitate the Chimera body snatches. This is designed to incite violence in such way that it traumatizes the central nervous system. People shut down, the soul body is fractured and repelled and the dark spiral exposes them to depraved violence, in order to record it in their CNS, brain, and further deteriorate and destroy the original human DNA. Once a combination of these factors occur, it is possible for body trading to transpire, and these people are incited into uncontrollable impulses to commit the same violent actions they have watched on television, movies, mind controlled as full automaton possessions carried out by these parasites. Recently, the Chimera Effect was shown to me in a violent male subject on the west coast, as a means to identify Chimera signatures.

This is a very complex situation and it is not meant to instill fear, it is meant to inform the exact means through which the Chimera effect can occur. Staying away from practicing Satanism or engaging in seriously violent actions will protect your body from this parasitism, as well as committing to connect directly with your inner spirit, practicing unconditional love, harmlessness and empathy. This is a time to be vigilant about what we are in consent with. The Law of One comprises the necessary principles of behavior, practices and belief systems that humanity is required to learn in order to achieve spiritual freedom and sovereignty. It is what will protect the human body and serve all of humanity.

Please only take what is useful for your spiritual growth and discard all the rest. Thank you for your courage and bravery to be a truth seeker.
    Last edited by onawah; 17th February 2017 at 22:00.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), Ashy67 (18th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), Ewan (17th February 2017), pyrangello (23rd February 2017), RunningDeer (18th February 2017)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

I wish to God I had not clicked that first link. That is not human, in respect of zero soul connection. An empty shell animated by what I don't know. Pure psycopathy, an 'evil' walk-in? Could you MKUltra someone to behave like that? Probably.

I made it to 26 seconds I think and it took a further 20 minutes before I could type this. I can still hear it.

Don't click it....

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th February 2017), Ashy67 (18th February 2017), avid (18th February 2017), Baby Steps (20th April 2018), BMJ (18th February 2017), Bruno (17th February 2017), conk (17th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017), NancyV (17th February 2017), Nasu (17th February 2017), Olam (17th February 2017), RunningDeer (17th February 2017), seko (17th February 2017), skyflower (19th February 2017), uzn (17th February 2017)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Is there any chance that all these things were staged in order to discredit Podesta for taking too close a look at UFOs? In either case, it makes me feel I just want out of this world. . .
    One would hope so, but I just can't convince myself that that child's screaming is fake. The whole thing is just too visceral.

People on Voat and elsewhere are still trying to get as much info out of these videos as possible and they've been dissecting them as PurpleLama mentioned above. Some people have pointed out that there are other voices in the video which are more subdued, and just some general noise. There may be music playing in another room to drown out the child. Some people think this was filmed somewhere in Comet Pizza during one of their weird pedophile band concerts, because the strobe light in the video appears identical to a strobe light used at concerts in Comet Pizza. But all of that is just speculation at this point. Strobe lights are known to be used by the CIA to induce trauma in victims.

There is also speculation as to why the child is in a shower running back and forth with the doors shut, and what is happening inside the shower. Based on testimony from other abuse victims some think that there are insects or something else placed inside the tub with the child. The man yelling appears to have something like a Swiffer mop that he's beating the shower door with.

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    That is not human, in respect of zero soul connection. An empty shell animated by what I don't know. Pure psycopathy, an 'evil' walk-in? Could you MKUltra someone to behave like that? Probably.
    I thought the same thing. Whoever the adult is, they are obviously deranged. There is multi-generational abuse in these kinds of circles and I would not be surprised if he was abused himself. It's not an excuse, but it puts the depravity of it all into a wider perspective.

You know there is a danger, that if the new administration goes after all of this kind of stuff and really tries to eradicate it, the MSM is going to be trying to frame it as some kind of political purge and use it to generate civil unrest.

That's why everyone needs to be aware of this stuff. Not everyone has to see it for themselves but everyone should at least be aware of its existence and the fact that this is happening, all over the US. It has been happening for decades. It needs to be stopped.

29. Link to Post #18
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

I can't watch it. Everyone's response is enough warning for me to not click into it.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ashy67 (18th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Chester (18th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), Ewan (18th February 2017), Kryztian (18th February 2017), Libico (17th February 2017), RunningDeer (17th February 2017), uzn (17th February 2017)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,169 times in 1,747 posts

Psychics dont go there. The voices sound real. Let some real Warriors care about that.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Ashy67 (18th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), DNA (18th February 2017), Ewan (18th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017), Noelle (17th February 2017), Olam (17th February 2017), RunningDeer (17th February 2017), skyflower (19th February 2017)

33. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    It's possible it is ALL a smear campaign for reasons that we're not privy to.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ashy67 (18th February 2017), bennycog (17th February 2017), Noelle (17th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast