+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: *Viewer warning* New video clips may show John Podesta torturing a child

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Default Re: *Viewer warning* New video clips may show John Podesta torturing a child

Quote Posted by Desire (here)
    I do not think it is a problem to INTEND evil like him to be eliminated from our existence I want him gone.
    It's a huge karmic problem if your wrong though. It's the boomerang effect and unfortunately what you send out comes right back at ya. You just never know when...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Michelle Marie (15th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: *Viewer warning* New video clips may show John Podesta torturing a child

A longer version of the "fatherhood" video has been released and now you can more clearly see the man who is doing the actual abuse.

And yes, it just happens to look like John Podesta.

This stuff is definitely being dropped Wikileaks-style. Somebody has the goods on these people, and they are only letting it out bit by bit. This could be from Anthony Weiner's computer for all we know.

Quote Posted by Chakra (here)
    It's a huge karmic problem if your wrong though.
    Let's do a simple cost benefit analysis on this.

If we're wrong: Podesta gets slandered for something he didn't do. Worst case scenario is hurt feelings.

If we're right: Potentially hundreds of other children could be saved from future torture.

It looks to me like the karmic risk here is pretty damn minimal.

And no matter who is doing it, child abuse is clearly going on in the video and law enforcement needs to be actively investigating it.

4. Link to Post #43
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Honesty; 17th September 2017 at 23:19.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd February 2017), BMJ (24th February 2017), pyrangello (23rd February 2017)

6. Link to Post #44
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

The Worst Punishments from Parents Ever

CHINA CHILD DAY CARE TORTURE
    Last edited by Atlas; 23rd February 2017 at 22:47.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd February 2017), BMJ (24th February 2017)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,108 posts

AutumnW - Your answer to a smear campaign, I say no, there is so much information coming forward now from so many directions. I listened to an interview the other day where it was stated that much of videos and pictures on Anthony (slimeball) Werner's laptop were so disgusting that this guy didn't even want to discuss specifics. He did say most of the children being abused in these pedophile networks were between 1 to 6 years old if that doesn't start to make your stomach turn.The rabbit hole is very deep but I would bet there are many,many of those on the side of the law now that are so applaud by those sub-human pieces of crap this is not going away until a dagger is thrown thru the center of the evil for the protection of these children.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd February 2017), Atlas (23rd February 2017), BMJ (5th March 2017)

10. Link to Post #46
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Just letting you guys know about this...

John Podesta Gets Washington Post Column!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd February 2017), Atlas (23rd February 2017), BMJ (24th February 2017), JRS (24th February 2017)

12. Link to Post #47
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

You don't care about the child being tortured by (supposedly) Podesta, you just care about Podesta. What about the hundred (if not the thousand) of children being abused worldwide? Do you even care about them or are you just after Podesta and that's enough for you?

Step mother arrested after FB video exposed her torture against child

Honest Government Advert - We Tortured Some Kids

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd February 2017), BMJ (24th February 2017), Ewan (24th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017)

14. Link to Post #48
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Israeli police accused of child torture

BOOT CAMP FOR KIDS: Torturing Teens for Fun and Profit! STOP IT!

Starving Child Abandoned because of "Witchcraft" rescued by Aid Worker

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd February 2017), bennycog (24th February 2017), BMJ (24th February 2017), Ewan (24th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017), Noelle (24th February 2017)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I have to draw a distinction between parents brutally punishing their children, and the kind of systematized MK ULTRA-type torture designed to split peoples' personalities and make programmable pawns out of them. The latter is what I believe we are seeing in the videos allegedly showing Podesta.

When I grew up, I would get "whippings" for misbehaving, mostly just on the fleshy part of my butt where no real damage is done, and I was often a very energetic and rebellious child. The thing is, I always understood that my parents loved me and did it because they loved me, and my dad in particular would always make that clear even right after spanking me. At that time, and for all the older generations, that was normal and acceptable behavior. Today, of course, not so much. In fact my grandparents would always tell me how lucky I was that my parents would never use "switches" (long woody stems of bushes) on my legs like their own parents did to all of them. And this wasn't like an everyday occurrence but just time to time whenever I played in the road, ran away from the house without telling anybody, intentionally squirted ketchup all over the kitchen floor or ran around the house screaming for hours or things like that, that undisciplined kids will do.

People can disagree with those kinds of practices, and I would personally exhaust every non-physical option with my own children before ever resorting to anything like that, but the point I'm trying to make is, there is a huge difference between that and what you see in these disturbing videos, or what we hear about from the elites' abuse victims.

Another huge distinction I feel like making is the difference between people who have consensual sex with underage teenagers who have already gone through puberty, etc., though they are obviously still not fully mature in terms of their psychology, and people who are abusing children in the single digits who are too young to even have an accurate social conception of what the hell is happening to them. Again, that's not to say that any of it is right, but the difference for me is on the orders of magnitude level. And especially when you start approaching toddlers that can't even talk, that is some really messed up stuff that I can't even comprehend rationally on any level. It only seems like a waste of human life to me and it really disappoints and angers me.

One other thing I will say is that some people may think I go around posting all of this Pizzagate stuff because of something that particularly bothers me about it, as opposed to a lot of the other stuff happening around the world (children being blown up in wars or whatever). I really don't even like looking at this stuff, and after a while I get burned out and have to take a break and think about other things. But between about 2003 and 2010 I was the same way with 9/11. I was all over 9/11 truth stuff and trying to raise awareness and push the info, until finally I got burned out on that too. I am disgusted with our "authority" figures in general and I will take advantage of any scandal they produce to try to discredit them and help take them down. Even my small part of spreading information is better than doing nothing. They are sick and corrupt people on so many levels that no one issue will ever fully describe the state to which they have fallen, including Pizzagate.

17. Link to Post #50
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    [...] my parents [...] did it because they loved me [...]
    What they did was torture, not love.

[...] non-physical option with my own children before ever resorting to anything like that [...]
    What about psychological options ? Do you think that would be a better option ?

[...] I am disgusted with our "authority" figures in general [...]
    Agreed, I can't see any authority whatsoever in this world (except a wicked one).

[...] They are sick and corrupt people on so many levels that no one issue will ever fully describe the state to which they have fallen [...]
    That's about it...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th February 2017), BMJ (5th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Like I said, it is and was a cultural thing here and I'm not going to start going around claiming I was tortured as a child like some of these SJWs types might do, just because I was spanked, when I know that I had very good parents who have always supported me throughout my whole life. That's just how it was, and I don't see it as anything to do with systematic or ritualized torture designed to crack people's core psychology.

Nobody ever put me in a bathtub naked with multi-colored strobe lights and beat the doors with a swiffer mop while yelling at me, with God-knows-what in the bathtub with me the whole time (there is clearly something shocking or otherwise harming the child in the tub in the video). And nobody ever locked me in a cage (being sent to your room doesn't quite count either) or anything else like that. Those things are designed to overwhelm the senses and crack people. Everything that happened to me was done out in the open in conformity with social and cultural norms and I think I turned out alright.

There is a huge difference between these two sets of activities that has to be recognized.

20. Link to Post #52
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

To spiritual warriors - Pray for these children and pray for the perpetrators. Hear me out on praying for the perps. I have plenty of experience with the type of beings who inhabit these people. They hate, absolutely hate God and they hate us praying. Pray and make it as uncomfortable for them as possible, if you have the courage. BE WARNED, they are very powerful and they will see it as an attack, if you don't have any experience with them then pray for the children only.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

21. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th February 2017), Alan (5th March 2017), Atlas (24th February 2017), Baby Steps (24th February 2017), bennycog (24th February 2017), Bill Ryan (24th February 2017), Billy (24th February 2017), BMJ (24th February 2017), Debra (24th February 2017), Eram (24th February 2017), Ewan (24th February 2017), Mike (24th February 2017), Olam (24th February 2017), pyrangello (15th April 2018), RunningDeer (24th February 2017), Sierra (24th February 2017), skogvokter (27th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th February 2017), Wind (24th February 2017)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)

[...] my parents [...] did it because they loved me [...]
    What they did was torture, not love.

[...] non-physical option with my own children before ever resorting to anything like that [...]
    What about psychological options ? Do you think that would be a better option ?
    I disagree that can be labelled torture, I'm also curious to know what you mean by psychological options.

My wife uses emotional blackmail all the time and to my shame I caught myself doing it a few times also. Now I hear both my children doing exactly the same thing and somehow I have to explain to them that this is wrong. (eg: If you don't do this then Mummy will do that).

I'm quite sure they will have forgotten an occasional warm sting on the backside, (frequent and for hardly any reason is a different matter), but now I have to try to deconstruct their approach to adopting blackmail as a way of trying to get what they want - before it is hard-wired behaviour.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th February 2017), Atlas (24th February 2017), BMJ (24th February 2017), Eram (28th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th February 2017)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Parenting stuff is off-topic and I don't even have kids yet, but when/if I do I've already decided that I'm not going to (a) speak "baby talk" gibberish to them (studies have shown that this stunts real language development), (b) tell them that Santa Claus is real, or (c) anything else that I feel is disrespecting them. Children are obviously not adults but I don't think they should be emotionally manipulated or lied to or told hypocritical things by adults. They are quicker to pick up on reality than people give them credit for.

When I was young and my dad punished me in any way, he was very straightforward about why he was doing it and explaining to me the importance of what he was trying to teach me, and I always appreciated and respected that from him, even if I didn't like it. It was instructive, and that's supposed to be the point. I love my mom but she was more vengeful in punishment, and I think that eventually made me very rebellious and antagonistic toward her. I just don't think she realized how it came across to me at the time. With my parents it was almost like "good cop/bad cop" whenever I did something I wasn't supposed to. My youngest brother is a teenager and he has to deal with the same stuff, and is reacting similarly, if not worse.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 25th February 2017 at 00:15.

25. Link to Post #55
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Quote There is a huge difference between these two sets of activities that has to be recognized.
    Absolutely, they're not even comparable.

I watched the lightened "Fatherhood" video and I was horrified. That boy appears to be about three years old and the most heartbreaking part of it all is how incredibly strong the boy is being and how strong he has to be just to survive that (at least in his own mind). He can't even go to another place in his mind, he has to stay present so he can focus on avoiding whatever they've put in that bathtub. The strangest details haunt you when you've been traumatised, like the sound of your own screams, he's going to have to fight impossibly hard just to keep his sanity, and it's most unlikely he'll be able to. That strong, beautiful, innocent boy should be safe in bed, having a golden book read to him and having adventurous dreams.

It's completely different, Bsbray, you're absolutely correct.

And yeah, you turned out alright.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 25th February 2017 at 22:38. Reason: Added text
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th February 2017), Atlas (25th February 2017), BMJ (5th March 2017), Ewan (26th February 2017), skogvokter (27th February 2017)

27. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    I watched the lightened "Fatherhood" video and I was horrified. That boy appears to be about three years old and the most heartbreaking part of it all is how incredibly strong the boy is being and how strong he has to be just to survive that (at least in his own mind). He can't even go to another place in his mind, he has to stay present so he can focus on avoiding whatever they've put in that bathtub.
    That makes sense and I really hope the kid is still alive and can be recovered soon. Maybe that's why Podesta (or whoever else it might be) is saying "You think you're hot **** don't ya?" Seems like he must have some experience with this doing this kind of thing.

Quote And yeah, you turned out alright.
    Thanks Rachel.

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    To spiritual warriors - Pray for these children and pray for the perpetrators. Hear me out on praying for the perps. I have plenty of experience with the type of beings who inhabit these people. They hate, absolutely hate God and they hate us praying. Pray and make it as uncomfortable for them as possible, if you have the courage. BE WARNED, they are very powerful and they will see it as an attack, if you don't have any experience with them then pray for the children only.
    I totally agree the more that this happens the faster this all will change. More people need to step up, stop the petty infighting and name calling - deal with the root cause.

For sometime now - I don't just pray - that day for me is long past - I demand and call for all that is satanic / demonic / AI / Alien to be bound ( by whomever you choose - there is a variety of Angelics, and higher beings - Lords of Karma, Kali, Durga, the Christ, Enoch, that do this ) and returned to the light.

I also have been attacked by all mentioned, pretty ugly and scary looking to boot and yes your correct they can be powerful. But their also not eternal - they have a shelve life AND they only exist through stealing the light. Thus those FIRMLY connected to the Higher / Angelic realms are connected to that which is eternal.

Also as a closer I add - "All attacks of any kinda (ie retribution) to anyone, shall be met with a return of force multiplied 10 Billion fold. Or whatever your own high multiple

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st March 2017), BMJ (5th March 2017), pyrangello (15th April 2018)

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

PIZZAGATE | NEW TUNNEL DISCOVERY. Connects At Least 4 Of Alefantis’s Properties

see this Thread and the following Posts:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1137839

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (3rd March 2017), BMJ (5th March 2017)

32. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Chakra
    Concerning Podesta. The way I program includes that if I've made a mistake ,the effect is cancelled.

33. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

It's been a while since there have been any updates on this front but there are rumors all over the chans and Voat now that a video of Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin mutilating a child has dropped on the dark web.

This image has a couple of small screen caps of the alleged video, more creepy than obviously gratuitous but I will warn the squeamish away anyway: https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/im...3813430120.png

Obviously I'm not going to be vouching for its authenticity because I'm not going to be seeking it out. The videos in this thread that were allegedly of Podesta are bad enough. There was a guy claiming to be NYPD on 4chan the other day, who posted a partial pic of his badge upon request to the anons there, who already knew of the "frazzledrip" video and said its title is a reference to what most of the video shows, which, according to him, was blood dripping into a container.

Here is a screencap of that conversation: https://media.8ch.net/file_store/e0b...a2315335e9.png

Maybe something will come of this and maybe not but I thought I'd share this here since the info is already blowing in the breeze from 8chan to Twitter.

The caption in the image above is referencing an alleged adrenochrome harvesting ritual. Adrenochrome is a drug released by the human body that can be harvested after torturing the victim. It's related to adrenaline.

A comparison of an alleged screenshot of this video and Huma Abedin's face: http://yournewswire.com/wp-content/u...18/04/mask.jpg

The super-imposed images at least seem to fit. But again, I haven't looked for this video and have no intention to.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 15th April 2018 at 21:30.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast