+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frank Borzage Silent movies

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

Default Frank Borzage Silent movies

I recently stopped watching television and movies. I researched a lot about the symbolism in the media, many call it satanic- the stuff where all the stars are covering one eye and doing bath o mat poses... then I saw a lot more. The ways we are being manipulated cannot be guarded against in my opinion so I gave it up. It has occurred to me that the older films, the classics will not be under the influence of this malevolent force in most cases. The technology was not there and all of hollywood were not yet luciferian pedophiles. So here is one of my all time favorite movies. 7th Heaven by Frank Borzage

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (17th February 2017), Jantje (17th February 2017), JRS (17th February 2017), Nasu (17th February 2017), toppy (17th February 2017), uzn (17th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Frank Borzage Silent movies

It really IS eyeopening to "unplug", isn't it?! That's why I love Avalon & all the new information one can come upon! Even as a Grandmother one can keep learning new things & understand better how this world is run! Enjoy your journey!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Jantje (17th February 2017), Nasu (17th February 2017), toppy (17th February 2017), uzn (17th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

Default Re: Frank Borzage Silent movies

I don't watch television, but to think that movies, music or any form of popular culture didn't shape the minds and ideas of their targeted audience back in the day seems a bit naive to me. After all it has been a gradual process to get where we are today.
    It always seems like in the past everything was better and not so polluted, but there has always been light and darkness.
    It just happens to be more visual today to people who have opened their eyes I guess

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Bruno (17th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2017), Nasu (17th February 2017), toppy (17th February 2017), uzn (17th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread