+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alternative News Watch

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Alternative News Watch

The mainstream media twists things and lies and is self serving and probably hand in glove with the CIA. People are waking up to this, en masse. Progressives have been on to this for awhile.

Once one veil is lifted, there is another one to penetrate. Sometimes the alt right media makes factually correct statements but other times they are just wrong. The alt left is probably more factually correct and a little less hysterical, but make errors too, sometimes just by being blinded by their own ideology.

I am creating this thread for those who would like to document known fabrications in alternative media. And any opinions will be appreciated, too!

One thing you can be sure of is nobody will ask you, no matter how dispicable your opinion might be, to leave the thread.

This is not the "Shut up Show!"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2017), Chester (20th February 2017), Heavy Duty (18th February 2017), Michelle Marie (17th February 2017), Nasu (17th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Alternative News Watch

Okay.. I'll start. Dark Journalist, on Youtube, who I enjoy, relayed this story.

The feds showed up with 500 Islamic refugees, and dumped them in a central Vermont town and told the mayor to, "deal with it." When the mayor protested, they accused him of being anti Islamic. This event was supposed to have taken place during the Obama administration.

This news nugget was on the Catherine Austin Fitts for Donald Trump episode, aired in October of 2016. (I can't link.)
    There is nothing online to verify it, apparently. The only stories that show up on Google news, about immigrants and Vermont, are about small towns dying who WANT immigrants to move in.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Nasu (17th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

If a mediaoutlet is controlled by an intelligence agency it is called a front. There is an easy way to figure out if the Company in which you work is remote controlled. Check the incoming Money and the outgoing Money. If the Company is spending more than it earns and is not going bankrupt, than somebody is controlling it and willing to pay to keep it going.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Chester (20th February 2017), Nasu (17th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Good point, Uzn. Whatever works, as far as intel goes. That is typical propaganda. But some sites are kept alive by the enflamed emotions of their audience, and or their righteous indignation, alone.

The National Enquirer, was created by Generoso Pope, who spent 2 years in training with the CIA, in psychological operations, before he started the paper. He could have been financed by the letter agency, in the critical early years of the paper, while it found its legs -- but after that, it was very much a case of, "If it bleeds, it leads."

Pope was put in a position to return favours and his coverage of UFOs was essential to frame the subject as disreputable.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Nasu (17th February 2017), uzn (17th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

To be balanced here, same friend told me he read in an online left leaning news site that Trump was going to eliminate the EPA. I read the following day about his new appointee to head up the EPA.

Does anybody fact check anymore?

+ Reply to Thread