Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: Is it all a game?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Is it all a game?

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    The world is exactly as it is supposed to be. Many people think that free will is an illusion so convincing that some simply refuse to believe that we don’t have it. Many want to believe that we are merely the inevitable outcome of our circumstances. These same people want to believe that we are on a path that is inexorably predetermined in every way, shape, and form. In other words, the dice have been rolled and the game has already been determined even before our arrival on this planet. As I see it a little bit of both are at play here, that is why it is so hard to figure out the game.

We play the game within defined parameters. Crime, sickness, corruption, war, hunger, poverty, failure, are all on this planet for a reason and will alway be on this planet. Essentially these are the guidepost, they have been prearranged. If you lead a tremendously successful life you may cure an illness (such as polio) but another illness will take its place (such as aids, sars etc). You may stop or prevent war but another will break out somewhere on the planet.

Kindness, loyalty compassion, trust, forgiveness, caring and love are all there for the giving and taking. We do not have the ability (free will) to change the parameters of the game but we do have the ability (free will) to add and delete some of the good stuff, the virtues.

The author says that our eternal quest is to know ourselves but to truly do that you must understand how the game is played. You must understand if and when you have free will.

Can we change our circumstances or should we even try? The answer is yes and no. War is predetermined but your participation in it is made of your free will. Illness is predetermined but how you accept it and fight it is a choice made with free will. With enough will power and understanding the power of thought (free will) you are capable of curing any disease, even those that we consider terminal. Death is predetermined but how you accept death (your own or someone close to you) is a choice you make with free will.

Once you understand how the game is played it is much easier to play. Knowing the prearranged/predetermine parameters and when you can influence outcomes with your free will it makes for a much easier and happier life.
    I could be reading the article wrong, but it seems to say that we create the game, which I take to mean everything about the game, including the parameters. If this is so, what the heck were we thinking?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    There is a thread on Avalon the might be relevant to this thread: The Game: The Computation Matrix
    A big thank you!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Axman (21st February 2017), betoobig (21st February 2017), Bruno (21st February 2017), Innocent Warrior (21st February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

It is a good time to revisit this topic LadyM. Looking back on the previous discussion it makes it evident just how much things are accelerating. It was useful to reflect on the last bit of the discussion there, about the alternation between particle-based and wave-based engagement with reality. The wave-based area of interaction has really expanded lately. It is causing some more interesting side-effects in reality such as the relatively recent timeline shifts.

It's a useful model to think of the big bang as the beginning of a timeline simulation. Many of these actually occur simultaneously across many parallel timelines, but they aren't all totally separated from one another because it wouldn't work right that way. Instead the timelines interweave according to different reasons.

So we experience the same things both in terms of linear time (previous civilizations reaching their peak points) and in terms of parallel time (the same things unfolding with slight differences). The first is experienced as deep regression recall and the second as deja vu.

Even in the "grander scheme of things" within what appears to be a single reality/simulation, the relative age difference between different individuals, or even entities, is not all it seems to be. Even a soul beginning recently in this reality-sim could be transferred from a different layer where it had been going for "quite some time", whereas an old soul in this reality-sim might have been fairly fresh overall when it began here and actually be younger in a sense.

There is collected wisdom/knowledge/power in this reality-sim and then there is what we can reconnect with (if anything) from even "before" that (from a different layer). This can have different outcomes depending on many variables.

So it is certainly a game in that sense. But it is not a game in others, if and when things get very "real" for you. The game in that context becomes playing your hand and remembering as far back (and as many layers back) as you can (re)gain access to and at the least avoid having things be made "real" to you, making things "real" for others as a last resort (as self-defense).

It may sound a bit of a strange way to put it but it's important to realize that this is all much, much vaster than simply other entities in the universe. Much!
    Last edited by triquetra; 21st February 2017 at 05:28.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Axman (21st February 2017), betoobig (21st February 2017), Bruno (21st February 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), Innocent Warrior (21st February 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st February 2017), Noelle (21st February 2017), Scottoz (21st February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    It is a good time to revisit this topic LadyM. Looking back on the previous discussion it makes it evident just how much things are accelerating. It was useful to reflect on the last bit of the discussion there, about the alternation between particle-based and wave-based engagement with reality. The wave-based area of interaction has really expanded lately. It is causing some more interesting side-effects in reality such as the relatively recent timeline shifts.

It's a useful model to think of the big bang as the beginning of a timeline simulation. Many of these actually occur simultaneously across many parallel timelines, but they aren't all totally separated from one another because it wouldn't work right that way. Instead the timelines interweave according to different reasons.

So we experience the same things both in terms of linear time (previous civilizations reaching their peak points) and in terms of parallel time (the same things unfolding with slight differences). The first is experienced as deep regression recall and the second as deja vu.

Even in the "grander scheme of things" within what appears to be a single reality/simulation, the relative age difference between different individuals, or even entities, is not all it seems to be. Even a soul beginning recently in this reality-sim could be transferred from a different layer where it had been going for "quite some time", whereas an old soul in this reality-sim might have been fairly fresh overall when it began here and actually be younger in a sense.

There is collected wisdom/knowledge/power in this reality-sim and then there is what we can reconnect with (if anything) from even "before" that (from a different layer). This can have different outcomes depending on many variables.

So it is certainly a game in that sense. But it is not a game in others, if and when things get very "real" for you. The game in that context becomes playing your hand and remembering as far back (and as many layers back) as you can (re)gain access to and at the least avoid having things be made "real" to you, making things "real" for others as a last resort (as self-defense).

It may sound a bit of a strange way to put it but it's important to realize that this is all much, much vaster than simply other entities in the universe. Much!
    Thank you for that. I wondered if the Waking Times article put too light of a twist on it. Is it your opinion that we entered this reality on our free will?

You wrote: "So we experience the same things both in terms of linear time (previous civilizations reaching their peak points) and in terms of parallel time (the same things unfolding with slight differences). The first is experienced as deep regression recall and the second as deja vu." Can we not experience the parallel times in dreams, or when we are totally tuned off from this reality? I have had many dreams and out of body experiences in which I experience other lifetimes.

As always, thanks for the feedback.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Axman (21st February 2017), betoobig (21st February 2017), Bruno (21st February 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), Innocent Warrior (21st February 2017), Scottoz (21st February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017), triquetra (28th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    When you say "remembering", do you mean that in a literal sense, like a memory coming back? If so, how do you do that? I have a lot of various experiences, like an effect from shifting but I pretty much can't remember a thing, most of it remains all rather mysterious to me. Does this remembering arise as an effect of shifting at some point or is there something I can do to remember now?

To add to LadyM's question about free will. I have come to believe the experience of free will is illusory at the 3D level but that we do have free will at a higher level/layer. That when we make a choice here we're actually experiencing the choice of our HS. For example; to use the analogy of this being a game, the HS tells the brain (sender/receiver and avatar) the choice and then we, as the experiencer (human consciousness) then experience the HS making that choice as our own, and it is our own that way. I've seen a little research from neuroscientists where they've observed the brain making a choice before the conscious mind (us) makes it, this would make sense of that. So, as the experiencer, we experience being in the middle of the HS and the physical self when really the chain of communication goes from the HS to the brain to us and then us to the brain and back to the HS. So it's more like a ride, like we're riding what arises from the brain but the brain does what the HS tells it to do (linearly speaking, I understand we'd be existing on both levels at the same time, bi-locating with differing perspectives). Will you share your thoughts on this please?
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 21st February 2017 at 07:19. Reason: clarified
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Axman (21st February 2017), betoobig (21st February 2017), Bruno (21st February 2017), gaiagirl (26th March 2017), Mike (18th March 2017), Noelle (21st February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017), triquetra (28th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Thanks LadyM for this brilliant article I also found that it resonates with me and my experiences, especially past life. I will now start following the authors blog. I too need to read ' The law of one ' series as ive only ever read sections before so this has inspired me to do that.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ashy67 For This Post:

Axman (21st February 2017), betoobig (21st February 2017), Bruno (21st February 2017), gaiagirl (26th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st February 2017), Mike (18th March 2017), Noelle (21st February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Ron Mauer Sr´s dream remained me about this. It surely looks like a game set

Have you taken note of the CO-INCIDENCE OF LIFE:

1. CHURCH has 6 letters so does MOSQUE.

2. BIBLE has 5 letters so does QURAN.

3. LIFE has 4 letters so does DEAD.

4. HATE has 4 letters, so does LOVE.

5. ENEMIES has 7 letters, so does FRIENDS.

6. LYING has 5 letters, so does TRUTH.

7. HURT has 4 letters, so does HEAL.

8. NEGATIVE has 8 letters, so does POSITIVE.

9. FAILURE has 7 letters, so does SUCCESS.

10. BELOW has 5 letters, so does ABOVE.

11. CRY has 3 letters so does JOY.

12. ANGER has 5 letters, so does HAPPY.

13. RIGHT has 5 letters, so does WRONG.

14. RICH has 4 letters, so does POOR.

15. FAIL has 4 letters, so does PASS.

16. KNOWLEDGE has 9 letters, so does IGNORANCE.

Are they all by Coincidence? We should choose wisely, this means LIFE is like a double-edged sword type of game. But again quantum physics teach us the chooose has been done allready by our overself... so yes, it is a game for you to, just, enjoy.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Ashy67 (21st February 2017), Atlas (22nd February 2017), Axman (21st February 2017), Bruno (21st February 2017), Deega (15th March 2017), gaiagirl (26th March 2017), Heart-2-Heart (21st February 2017), Krist (21st February 2017), Mike (18th March 2017), Noelle (21st February 2017), starlight (28th June 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

"Law of One" is very annoying to read in its style but it has some good material.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

Ashy67 (21st February 2017), Axman (22nd February 2017), betoobig (21st February 2017), Mike (18th March 2017), Noelle (21st February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

I prefer to call it experience. and we do not the power to changed it. the only freewill we have is how to feel/view about experience. for even death we can view as completion of experience and not something negative. death as negative/bad experience is only in the programming. and we can changed it so as we dont feel bad experience. generally the person who has a positive view of things is the one with pleasant experience. things are bound/set to happen its how we receive/perceive it that matters.
    stay positive so simple yet so true
    best things in life are free and simple
    Last edited by Bubu; 21st February 2017 at 11:11.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ashy67 (21st February 2017), Atlas (22nd February 2017), Axman (22nd February 2017), betoobig (21st February 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st February 2017), Noelle (21st February 2017), starlight (28th June 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,769 times in 4,343 posts

It is indeed all a game. Thank you LadyM, a very good article. It precisely aligns with my awareness and so many experiences as well. Parallels to this metaphysical construct presented in the article include Michael Newton's work (you must read his Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls books if you haven't already), and Dolores Canon's findings, particularly the transition into a 'New Earth' - a higher frequency of global consciousness, which we are supposedly on the breach of attaining. And as mentioned, the excellent Law of One – which, be aware, does contain inaccuracies. One of the games the 'powers that be' like to play is to contaminate pure information, which they did with the LoO when it began to emerge. I don't how or in what form, but particularly the later material in the series is thought to be to some degree compromised.

Understanding why it was compromised tells us why we, our civilization, is in this god awful mess. No one here needs to be told what is wrong, I think we all have a reasonable idea. But this clip by Paul Watson makes some great points, and is a good summary of everything that is currently wrong with it. And why.

In my opinion it's all down to those in circles of power and influence who are fighting to preserve the status quo, to keep things going as they are, so we do not attain any kind of spiritual awakening, dimensional shift, or higher aspect of expression, because then they would lose their power. Power is the greatest illusion of all. They are addicted to it, and will do anything to keep hold of it. There is no question in my mind that without their interference...without endless warring, economic debt-slavery, truth suppression, and religious control structures, without GMO foods, tainted water and poisonous air, and without all the institutionalized and propagandized social programming they excel at, which promotes the complete subversion and subjugation of our world and it's every aspect...without all this hideous sabotage everything would be different. It seems every policy is geared to control, concealment, and subdual, and run from the top by elite groups and secret societies who pull all the strings, hide the truth, and hoard unimaginable wealth, whilst raping children and murdering indiscriminately.

Without all that, humanity would already have spiritually graduated – perhaps long ago.

But these people know it's a game as well, and are playing it without consequences. That's what I think they honestly believe: there are no consequences. But there are. There is an undeniable, inescapable Law, a Law of reality, Time, and the Universe. It is a well understood scientific principle, but one not limited merely to our physical world. It is Causality, the law of Cause and Effect. Players of the game should be reminded that even with free well (maybe particularly when free will is involved), they are bound to cause and effect. One cannot exist without the other.

In other words, Karma.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ashy67 (21st February 2017), Atlas (22nd February 2017), awakeningmom (22nd February 2017), Axman (22nd February 2017), betoobig (21st February 2017), Mike (18th March 2017), Noelle (21st February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Ron Mauer Sr´s dream remained me about this. It surely looks like a game set

Have you taken note of the CO-INCIDENCE OF LIFE:

1. CHURCH has 6 letters so does MOSQUE.

2. BIBLE has 5 letters so does QURAN.

3. LIFE has 4 letters so does DEAD.

4. HATE has 4 letters, so does LOVE.

5. ENEMIES has 7 letters, so does FRIENDS.

6. LYING has 5 letters, so does TRUTH.

7. HURT has 4 letters, so does HEAL.

8. NEGATIVE has 8 letters, so does POSITIVE.

9. FAILURE has 7 letters, so does SUCCESS.

10. BELOW has 5 letters, so does ABOVE.

11. CRY has 3 letters so does JOY.

12. ANGER has 5 letters, so does HAPPY.

13. RIGHT has 5 letters, so does WRONG.

14. RICH has 4 letters, so does POOR.

15. FAIL has 4 letters, so does PASS.

16. KNOWLEDGE has 9 letters, so does IGNORANCE.

Are they all by Coincidence? We should choose wisely, this means LIFE is like a double-edged sword type of game. But again quantum physics teach us the chooose has been done allready by our overself... so yes, it is a game for you to, just, enjoy.
    Much love
    I surely don't believe in coincidences. Thanks for this list! Edited to add photos - Winks from the universe.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ghost Head Nebula.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	34999Click image for larger version

Name:	mars_smile.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	35000Click image for larger version

Name:	butterfly nebula nasa.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	34998
    Last edited by Noelle; 21st February 2017 at 15:40.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ashy67 (21st February 2017), Atlas (22nd February 2017), Axman (22nd February 2017), betoobig (21st February 2017), gaiagirl (26th March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    It is indeed all a game. Thank you LadyM, a very good article. It precisely aligns with my awareness and so many experiences as well. Parallels to this metaphysical construct presented in the article include Michael Newton's work (you must read his Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls books if you haven't already), and Dolores Canon's findings, particularly the transition into a 'New Earth' - a higher frequency of global consciousness, which we are supposedly on the breach of attaining. And as mentioned, the excellent Law of One – which, be aware, does contain inaccuracies. One of the games the 'powers that be' like to play is to contaminate pure information, which they did with the LoO when it began to emerge. I don't how or in what form, but particularly the later material in the series is thought to be to some degree compromised.

Understanding why it was compromised tells us why we, our civilization, is in this god awful mess. No one here needs to be told what is wrong, I think we all have a reasonable idea. But this clip by Paul Watson makes some great points, and is a good summary of everything that is currently wrong with it. And why.

In my opinion it's all down to those in circles of power and influence who are fighting to preserve the status quo, to keep things going as they are, so we do not attain any kind of spiritual awakening, dimensional shift, or higher aspect of expression, because then they would lose their power. Power is the greatest illusion of all. They are addicted to it, and will do anything to keep hold of it. There is no question in my mind that without their interference...without endless warring, economic debt-slavery, truth suppression, and religious control structures, without GMO foods, tainted water and poisonous air, and without all the institutionalized and propagandized social programming they excel at, which promotes the complete subversion and subjugation of our world and it's every aspect...without all this hideous sabotage everything would be different. It seems every policy is geared to control, concealment, and subdual, and run from the top by elite groups and secret societies who pull all the strings, hide the truth, and hoard unimaginable wealth, whilst raping children and murdering indiscriminately.

Without all that, humanity would already have spiritually graduated – perhaps long ago.

But these people know it's a game as well, and are playing it without consequences. That's what I think they honestly believe: there are no consequences. But there are. There is an undeniable, inescapable Law, a Law of reality, Time, and the Universe. It is a well understood scientific principle, but one not limited merely to our physical world. It is Causality, the law of Cause and Effect. Players of the game should be reminded that even with free well (maybe particularly when free will is involved), they are bound to cause and effect. One cannot exist without the other.

In other words, Karma.
    Thank you for the response. Both Newton and Watson are new to me -- so another thanks for the links. What is your understanding of the 3D version of the "game?" I mean, its origins? I've come across three possible scenarios (but there are no doubt more): 1) It's our creation and we chose to be in it to learn and evolve; 2) It's our creation but the reality was hijacked by the Archons (those in power), and our souls are trapped in it; and 3) The Archons created it, and our souls are trapped in it.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ashy67 (21st February 2017), Atlas (22nd February 2017), awakeningmom (22nd February 2017), Axman (22nd February 2017), betoobig (21st February 2017), Caliban (21st February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

[QUOTE=LadyM;1135751]
    Thank you for the response. Both Newton and Watson are new to me -- so another thanks for the links. What is your understanding of the 3D version of the "game?" I mean, its origins? I've come across three possible scenarios (but there are no doubt more): 1) It's our creation and we chose to be in it to learn and evolve; 2) It's our creation but the reality was hijacked by the Archons (those in power), and our souls are trapped in it; and 3) The Archons created it, and our souls are trapped in it.
    That's such a great set of 3 questions there LadyM - you really knocked it out of the park with this thread. If you asked the Gnostics they would definitely say # 3. I myself would tend to go with # 2. Something I've been thinking about a lot lately is how does the ancient Hindu concept of "Maya" relate to the Game or the Matrix? The Matrix usually is presented as this artificial archonic-created thing that we're all caught up in, whereas Maya is the (seemingly) eternal dream inherent in--and anchoring us to-- physical reality. Then one asks - could the ancient sages have come up with Maya after seeing what we now call the Matrix, and posited that it was just built into this system - i.e. not an artificial overlay on it?

Your three possibilities blur even more in light of an ayahuasca experience I had. I saw over and over the reality we're "caught in" - it was an endless loop that continually winds around on itself. It was like a one-block universe. The images were mostly of work situations - the kinds of hellish crap most of us get into every day -- trying to make sense of jobs that ultimately serve no purpose, except of course to make someone else wealthy. My feeling was that this was the Matrix and it has no "true" reality, no real substance. That somewhere in the beginingless beginning - we paid attention to doubt or fear and there it began. And by continually giving attention to it, participating in it, acting as if it's the real and true part of this world--we keep giving it life and perpetuating it. IOW, it was merely an error in perception and continues to be so.
    Last edited by Caliban; 21st February 2017 at 22:13.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Atlas (22nd February 2017), Axman (22nd February 2017), betoobig (22nd February 2017), Noelle (21st February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Caliban;1135862]
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    That's such a great set of 3 questions there LadyM - you really knocked it out of the park with this thread. If you asked the Gnostics they would definitely say # 3. I myself would tend to go with # 2. Something I've been thinking about a lot lately is how does the ancient Hindu concept of "Maya" relate to the Game or the Matrix? The Matrix usually is presented as this artificial archonic-created thing that we're all caught up in, whereas Maya is the (seemingly) eternal dream inherent in--and anchoring us to-- physical reality. Then one asks - could the ancient sages have come up with Maya after seeing what we now call the Matrix, and posited that it was just built into this system - i.e. not an artificial overlay on it?

Your three possibilities blur even more in light of an ayahuasca experience I had. I saw over and over the reality we're "caught in" - it was an endless loop that continually winds around on itself. It was like a one-block universe. The images were mostly of work situations - the kinds of hellish crap most of us get into every day -- trying to make sense of jobs that ultimately serve no purpose, except of course to make someone else wealthy. My feeling was that this was the Matrix and it has no "true" reality, no real substance. That somewhere in the beginingless beginning - we paid attention to doubt or fear and there it began. And by continually giving attention to it, participating in it, acting as if it's the real and true part of this world--we keep giving it life and perpetuating it. IOW, it was merely an error in perception and continues to be so.
    Thanks for the response. That's a good observation on the Maya origin. My experiences too seem to point toward #2 and #3, but what a great surprise it would be if it actually is #1. Why do you lean toward #2, due to your ayahuasca experience?

Several years ago, when I was still fairly new to conscious out of body experiences, I would usually have a guide with me (either another human astral traveler, a deceased family member, or some high-dimension being). In those early years, the types of experiences I was interested in having while out of body were superficial or just darn right silly. In one of these experience, I was being overly demanding on what I wanted to do, which was to visit a relative who lives 1,000+ miles away from me. Obviously frustrated, this being guiding me from behind dropped me, causing me to tumble to some hard surface, like the surface of a rocky bluff. As I began to pick myself up, I turned and and looked at the guide. He reminded me of the actor Sam Elliott, a kind face and very cowboyish. He may have even wore a cowboy hat. He placed a finger on my lips and said, "So many lies." After he said those words, I went right back into the physical, but I returned with this knowing that he wasn't talking about me telling lies -- rather, what I know about reality is a lie. Maybe if I had not been so startled by his words, I would have learned more.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Atlas (22nd February 2017), Axman (22nd February 2017), betoobig (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    [...] a further 50-60 million years [...]
    I also think ETs and gods are watching this game being played over a span of time of million of years, the kind of 'evolution' they're talking about...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Axman (22nd February 2017), betoobig (22nd February 2017), Caliban (22nd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    I also think ETs and gods are watching this game being played over a span of time of million of years, the kind of 'evolution' they're talking about...
    They do watch, if the dark order goes ahead with a global takeover and start anothet world war , off world human ETs will come out in the open and intevene on behalf of humanity... they went through the same growing pains as we are now , 50,000 years ago , they want us to become rational thinking human beings and join an extended federation of planets...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Atlas (22nd February 2017), Axman (22nd February 2017), betoobig (22nd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

They do watch, if the dark order goes ahead with a global takeover and start anothet world war , off world human ETs will come out in the open and intevene on behalf of humanity... they went through the same growing pains as we are now , 50,000 years ago , they want us to become rational thinking human beings and join an extended federation of planets...
    Let's hope so...

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    [...] for even death we can view as completion of experience and not something negative. death as negative/bad experience is only in the programming. and we can changed it so as we dont feel bad experience. generally the person who has a positive view of things is the one with pleasant experience. things are bound/set to happen its how we receive/perceive it that matters.
    Agreed.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Axman (22nd February 2017), betoobig (22nd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Let's hope so...

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    [...] for even death we can view as completion of experience and not something negative. death as negative/bad experience is only in the programming. and we can changed it so as we dont feel bad experience. generally the person who has a positive view of things is the one with pleasant experience. things are bound/set to happen its how we receive/perceive it that matters.
    Agreed.
    Yes, I hope so too!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I've had that feeling -- myself and this world being watched by beings in another dimension.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Atlas (22nd February 2017), Axman (22nd February 2017), betoobig (22nd February 2017), Caliban (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

[QUOTE=LadyM;1135903]
    Quote Posted by Caliban (here)

Thanks for the response. That's a good observation on the Maya origin. My experiences too seem to point toward #2 and #3, but what a great surprise it would be if it actually is #1. Why do you lean toward #2, due to your ayahuasca experience?

Several years ago, when I was still fairly new to conscious out of body experiences, I would usually have a guide with me (either another human astral traveler, a deceased family member, or some high-dimension being). In those early years, the types of experiences I was interested in having while out of body were superficial or just darn right silly. In one of these experience, I was being overly demanding on what I wanted to do, which was to visit a relative who lives 1,000+ miles away from me. Obviously frustrated, this being guiding me from behind dropped me, causing me to tumble to some hard surface, like the surface of a rocky bluff. As I began to pick myself up, I turned and and looked at the guide. He reminded me of the actor Sam Elliott, a kind face and very cowboyish. He may have even wore a cowboy hat. He placed a finger on my lips and said, "So many lies." After he said those words, I went right back into the physical, but I returned with this knowing that he wasn't talking about me telling lies -- rather, what I know about reality is a lie. Maybe if I had not been so startled by his words, I would have learned more.
    Funny you ask that about why I chose door # 2 Because at first I typed "a mixture of # 1 and # 2," then I changed it. But while 2 is most true for me, I think 1 is the ultimate truth. This is all a dream and a drama that got "complicated" by the Matrix or Game, but it's all our own creation and we forgot. I think that's what your Sam Elliot astral guide may have been feeling out there on the Cosmic range: wake up, people, wake up. That said, my aya vision was incredibly piercing and unrelenting. There is something surely overlaid on our reality. But--again--we give it life. Otherwise it is empty of any existence, meaning, force....

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Axman (22nd February 2017), betoobig (22nd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I've had that feeling -- myself and this world being watched by beings in another dimension.
    Your feeling is 100% correct. I know this to be a fact, they've come to me numerous times, they also enter this physical realm and interact with me, various types.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Axman (22nd February 2017), betoobig (22nd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd February 2017), starlight (28th June 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

I guess I still object to the use of the word "game" to describe the world we find ourselves in. It suggests that we can just sit back and do nothing against those who abuse others and deceive the rest of humanity, since it's only a game anyway at some level and we can always "reset" at the end of the game if we somehow destroy ourselves (again). If anything, in my opinion, if this started off as a game or collective agreed-upon experiment once upon a time, then at the very least it feels like the game got hijacked a long time ago by malevolent forces. And "We" don't seem to be able to provide our participating human avatars with enough clues to escape the game either. Or at least I haven't been given those clues!

The other thing about these articles that bugs me is the suggestion that we are NOW in the time of awakening -- that we are NOW on the precipice of a mass awakening and changing of this odd game. But wasn't the Law of One series written in the 80's? Same thing with the Marciniak Bringer of the Dawn books? Wasn't a change promised decades ago? I do admit that the world at the moment seems to be going into free-fall insanity and even mainstream people ARE slowly waking up to something being not quite right with the world (with the battle for dominance over real/fake news, for example), but to my eyes it looks like it is descending into further negative chaos as a result of these shock awakenings, as opposed to enlightened positive awakening. Or maybe that's just the necessary process?

Articles like these feel dangerous to me, even if they make me feel comforted on some level, because they suggest that we should do nothing because everything is a learning experience, a game -- but if that's the case, what's the point of "awakening" to the horrors of what is (likely) really going on? For example, should we become aware of high-level pedophilia and human trafficking -- and then sit back and do nothing about it because it's illusory on some level of this game? Should we learn to LOVE the abusers? Accept this as normal? Will this dissolve the game -- or just perpetuate more war, genocide, killing, SRA, etc.

Mark Passio makes an impassioned point in one of his interviews about people who are aware of things being incredibly dark and messed up -- and yet who do nothing about it (mostly because it isn't directly happening to them). He says those people are not good people either. I think about this and wonder how to synthesize that thought (which makes sense to me) with the feeling that this is just a game of learning, of experiencing. I think: why bother taking the Red Pill if you are going to ultimately reach that point of passive acceptance that it is all only Illusion that WE created ourselves...so might as well let it all play out.

Then sometimes I wonder if what gets me upset about the world IS really true? I have a good life. I am not a war refugee or a scared abused child. I have not seen mass level suffering first hand. Is any of this horrid crap that makes me angry and upset even real? Am I being gaslighted for some further purpose? But assuming it's all real, and that I am "awakened" to this crappy truth now, I don't get this game at all. I want the real clues for a mass exit out of this game, and would prefer it to be less traumatic than some new mass extinction event, please. (if anyone's listening).

I realize that I am still suffering from what the blog author in the OP suggests in another of his posts is "Awakening Shock" (link below). Try as I might, I cannot seem to get myself to the spiritual level of understanding that it is all a game that we willingly created. Though I would welcome it, I haven't had "God" or a benevolent being visit me to show me that it's all illusory and, better yet, to present an ethical moral justification for why this game is still worthwhile, despite the trauma it has caused many millions.

http://www.divine-cosmos.net/awakeni...k-syndrome.htm

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Axman (22nd February 2017), Caliban (22nd February 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast