1. Link to Post #41
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Is it all a game?

[QUOTE=Caliban;1135927]
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Quote Posted by Caliban (here)

Thanks for the response. That's a good observation on the Maya origin. My experiences too seem to point toward #2 and #3, but what a great surprise it would be if it actually is #1. Why do you lean toward #2, due to your ayahuasca experience?

Several years ago, when I was still fairly new to conscious out of body experiences, I would usually have a guide with me (either another human astral traveler, a deceased family member, or some high-dimension being). In those early years, the types of experiences I was interested in having while out of body were superficial or just darn right silly. In one of these experience, I was being overly demanding on what I wanted to do, which was to visit a relative who lives 1,000+ miles away from me. Obviously frustrated, this being guiding me from behind dropped me, causing me to tumble to some hard surface, like the surface of a rocky bluff. As I began to pick myself up, I turned and and looked at the guide. He reminded me of the actor Sam Elliott, a kind face and very cowboyish. He may have even wore a cowboy hat. He placed a finger on my lips and said, "So many lies." After he said those words, I went right back into the physical, but I returned with this knowing that he wasn't talking about me telling lies -- rather, what I know about reality is a lie. Maybe if I had not been so startled by his words, I would have learned more.
    Funny you ask that about why I chose door # 2 Because at first I typed "a mixture of # 1 and # 2," then I changed it. But while 2 is most true for me, I think 1 is the ultimate truth. This is all a dream and a drama that got "complicated" by the Matrix or Game, but it's all our own creation and we forgot. I think that's what your Sam Elliot astral guide may have been feeling out there on the Cosmic range: wake up, people, wake up. That said, my aya vision was incredibly piercing and unrelenting. There is something surely overlaid on our reality. But--again--we give it life. Otherwise it is empty of any existence, meaning, force....
    Ah ha! You were trying to trick me. I hope you're right. I totally agree on the overlay -- those experiences that we have outside of this 3D reality seem much more real than our experiences in the matrix. I can't remember what I ate for dinner yesterday, but I remember every detail of my first out of body experience 10+ years ago.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    I've had that feeling -- myself and this world being watched by beings in another dimension.
    Your feeling is 100% correct. I know this to be a fact, they've come to me numerous times, they also enter this physical realm and interact with me, various types.
    I would love to learn more about your interactions with these beings. Maybe we can compare notes. If you can, PM me one or two of your interactions, and I'll do the same.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Axman (22nd February 2017), Caliban (22nd February 2017), Innocent Warrior (22nd February 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    I guess I still object to the use of the word "game" to describe the world we find ourselves in. It suggests that we can just sit back and do nothing against those who abuse others and deceive the rest of humanity, since it's only a game anyway at some level and we can always "reset" at the end of the game if we somehow destroy ourselves (again). If anything, in my opinion, if this started off as a game or collective agreed-upon experiment once upon a time, then at the very least it feels like the game got hijacked a long time ago by malevolent forces. And "We" don't seem to be able to provide our participating human avatars with enough clues to escape the game either. Or at least I haven't been given those clues!

The other thing about these articles that bugs me is the suggestion that we are NOW in the time of awakening -- that we are NOW on the precipice of a mass awakening and changing of this odd game. But wasn't the Law of One series written in the 80's? Same thing with the Marciniak Bringer of the Dawn books? Wasn't a change promised decades ago? I do admit that the world at the moment seems to be going into free-fall insanity and even mainstream people ARE slowly waking up to something being not quite right with the world (with the battle for dominance over real/fake news, for example), but to my eyes it looks like it is descending into further negative chaos as a result of these shock awakenings, as opposed to enlightened positive awakening. Or maybe that's just the necessary process?

Articles like these feel dangerous to me, even if they make me feel comforted on some level, because they suggest that we should do nothing because everything is a learning experience, a game -- but if that's the case, what's the point of "awakening" to the horrors of what is (likely) really going on? For example, should we become aware of high-level pedophilia and human trafficking -- and then sit back and do nothing about it because it's illusory on some level of this game? Should we learn to LOVE the abusers? Accept this as normal? Will this dissolve the game -- or just perpetuate more war, genocide, killing, SRA, etc.

Mark Passio makes an impassioned point in one of his interviews about people who are aware of things being incredibly dark and messed up -- and yet who do nothing about it (mostly because it isn't directly happening to them). He says those people are not good people either. I think about this and wonder how to synthesize that thought (which makes sense to me) with the feeling that this is just a game of learning, of experiencing. I think: why bother taking the Red Pill if you are going to ultimately reach that point of passive acceptance that it is all only Illusion that WE created ourselves...so might as well let it all play out.

Then sometimes I wonder if what gets me upset about the world IS really true? I have a good life. I am not a war refugee or a scared abused child. I have not seen mass level suffering first hand. Is any of this horrid crap that makes me angry and upset even real? Am I being gaslighted for some further purpose? But assuming it's all real, and that I am "awakened" to this crappy truth now, I don't get this game at all. I want the real clues for a mass exit out of this game, and would prefer it to be less traumatic than some new mass extinction event, please. (if anyone's listening).

I realize that I am still suffering from what the blog author in the OP suggests in another of his posts is "Awakening Shock" (link below). Try as I might, I cannot seem to get myself to the spiritual level of understanding that it is all a game that we willingly created. Though I would welcome it, I haven't had "God" or a benevolent being visit me to show me that it's all illusory and, better yet, to present an ethical moral justification for why this game is still worthwhile, despite the trauma it has caused many millions.

http://www.divine-cosmos.net/awakeni...k-syndrome.htm
    I remember when I first learned about Tom Campbell's "My Big TOE" -- that this reality is digital/virtual reality; everything is just information, and our individual consciousness interprets the information. I didn't take it seriously at first; it wasn't "spiritual" enough for me. But I have really come to take these types of theories more seriously, thanks, in part, to how mainstream science is now seriously debating holographic and simulated universe theories. The word "game" doesn't bother me, nor does the prospect of this reality being a game make me want to sit back and do nothing. Actually, the opposite is true. It makes me want to dig in even more.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Axman (22nd February 2017), Innocent Warrior (22nd February 2017), JRS (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

But if it's true that this is just a digital/virtual reality, what is the point of all the trauma? Is our collective consciousness so debased that we keep creating "information" like wars, genocide, pedophilia, cannibalism, false flags, etc, to process and experience over and over again, for no reason? Is there a "good" purpose to it? Is it teaching us about suffering, compassion, acceptance? Doesn't it just beget more violence and fear and hatred? Or do you think there was an "overlay" of some sort onto the way this particular game was meant to be played by archonic forces (whatever they might be)?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Axman (22nd February 2017), Caliban (22nd February 2017), Innocent Warrior (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

But if it's true that this is just a digital/virtual reality, what is the point of all the trauma? Is our collective consciousness so debased that we keep creating "information" like wars, genocide, pedophilia, cannibalism, false flags, etc, to process and experience over and over again, for no reason? Is there a "good" purpose to it? Is it teaching us about suffering, compassion, acceptance? Doesn't it just beget more violence and fear and hatred? Or do you think there was an "overlay" of some sort onto the way this particular game was meant to be played by archonic forces (whatever they might be)?
    Hi, awakeningmom. I was just going to follow up with you. I am watching a Bill Ryan interview video, which was posted in the Matrix thread noted on page one of this thread. So far, so very good. It may answer some of your questions.

Bill Ryan from Project Camelot and Project Avalon, interviewed by Freedom Central

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

awakeningmom (22nd February 2017), Axman (22nd February 2017), Innocent Warrior (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

It's definitely way past the point where it's serving any purpose of learning or evolving. Yes, "whoever they may be" is behind it and has the masses so hypnotized they can't see through things like Sandy Hook, Orlando and all the rest. So it keeps playing out like the proverbial broken record. Short of some cosmic awakening which I don't think is coming soon, we need to keep educating as much as possible. This world will probably always be a place of duality but this hypnotic crap has gone way, way too far.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

awakeningmom (22nd February 2017), Axman (22nd February 2017), Innocent Warrior (22nd February 2017), JRS (22nd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), starlight (28th June 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Axman (here)
    I am not Familiar with Alan Watts but I will be.
    Thanks Lady M When you get around to reading some of the Law Of One I would love to here your thoughts PM me some time when you do.
    Till then Be Good.
    The Axman
    Quote Posted by Axman (here)
    What really matters at the end of your life what did you achieve in spiritual awaking the good the bad causing reactions from you but what did it do to you awaking is what they want us to look at helping each other to awaken or what ever they need love them help them we are all one and I know its hard to look at the evil bas%erds with this attitude. Part of the ride I guess.

The Axman
    I agree with you. I love how Alan Watts puts the "oneness" in his "The Real You" lecture:

"Everybody is I, you all know you’re you, and wherever beings exist throughout all galaxies, it doesn’t make any difference. You are all of them. And when they come into being, that’s you coming into being…”
    Reading "The Essential Alan Watts", many years ago, was like a psychedelic awakening for me. It changed my way of thinking. You could not go wrong reading him.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wizard Of Ozark For This Post:

Axman (22nd February 2017), Caliban (22nd February 2017), Innocent Warrior (22nd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), starlight (28th June 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Thanks for the heads up Wizard Of the Ozark

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (22nd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017), Wizard Of Ozark (22nd February 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,501 times in 4,311 posts

What is your understanding of the 3D version of the "game?" I mean, its origins? I've come across three possible scenarios (but there are no doubt more): 1) It's our creation and we chose to be in it to learn and evolve; 2) It's our creation but the reality was hijacked by the Archons (those in power), and our souls are trapped in it; and 3) The Archons created it, and our souls are trapped in it.
    Uh-oh, now you're gonna get me typing. Seriously though, tremendously important questions, as Caliban said. Are you talking about the Earth and Humankind, or the Universe itself - even Multiverse? Either way, and both ways are the same, there's no real way to answer (or at least give an opinion) in a few short paragraphs, but essentially the answer is #1, absolutely always #1; we are God, individually and in a hive sense. We are all a part of the ultimate Creator, and thus a part of the Creation. Because we created the Creation, we therefore Created ourselves. We are continuing to create ourselves each and every day of our lives.

It's true, you know, that you, I, every one of us, played a part, if even a small part, in creating the Universe. Because we are immortal beings, soul fragments, that have always existed. There is no such thing as a new soul, or an old soul. We are all exactly the same, come from exactly the same place - the Source - and are all exactly the same age: infinite, and eternal. The only difference between us is how much experience we have attained (how many lives) - and from those lives and because of their lessons, how much love we have brought into ourselves to then give out again to others, or inversely, how much love we choose to withhold. It's all about how much love, how much awareness, and how much mastery we have gained on our soul travels since separating from the Source, and how high we have climbed on the ladder of spiritual evolution (back to that Source).

The ultimate goal in existence is to obtain all-encompassing love, and wisdom - virtual perfection - and then re-merge with the Creation, the Source, or God if you like, on a super-conscious level.

In this game of "Experiment: Earth", we have chosen for our evolution this, the ultimate form of separation. Down here it is 100% amnesia, and deprivation from sensing usually anything of the spiritual reality and our higher selves. This is among the toughest life experiences, and the hardest test. It is called a game, perhaps, because it most resembles a game if you look down on it from a higher-self point a view. Exactly as explained by the computer-game analogy. Like a computer game character, 'we' control a little toon on a computer screen, make it run around trying to have adventures, while gaining in knowledge and experience in order to go up to another, higher level. That character on the screen is not really you. It's just an extension of you, controlled by you. The real you is at the keyboard. The real you, in reality, is in a higher dimension - your life, in this character you identify with when you look in the mirror, is just an avatar, a temporary vehicle for experience.

But that's as far as the analogy goes. This isn't really a computer game, and the Universe isn't a computer simulation or a hologram. It's a just another slice of reality, a thick, dense vibration, where energy forms move so slowly that they effectively stop altogether, and manifest (congeal) as 'physical matter'. Everything that exists, anywhere, ever, is really just patterns of energy vibrating at one rate or another. Higher forms of reality where we come from do not have the kind of matter we see here. Natively, we are pure energy, where absolutely anything and everything is possible. Not so down on this end of the reality spectrum. In the world of matter everything is so slow and heavy and laborious that everything must adhere to time, entropy, and strict causality - and thus it is a perfect classroom environment for rich, detailed (and very difficult) experience, but from which the evolving soul can hugely benefit. Also because we have Free Will in playing 'the game'. Another hugely important point.

It wasn't always like it is now by the way. Once, long ago, during the early era of Atlantis, we once experienced the perfect, utopian version of the Human expression. It did not last. For multiple reasons, humanity regressed, and suffered a huge fall from grace. That's a long story in itself, and collectively we have been trying to claw our way back up ever since.

This world is a zone of slow, dense, and heavy matter, and like that matter it contains 'heavy beings' as well, who have been here so long (in separation) that they are trapped, and have forgotten what they truly are. Some even like it like this, and will do anything to remain (and hold us all back at the same time). It's a bit like heavy metals falling through a liquid, or molten iron sinking to the earth's core at the formation of the primordial Earth. These beings gravitate to the slow, the dark, and the heavy. They are bound to 'here', the earth-plane. They dominate and lord over this dimension, and have effectively hijacked it to try, perhaps, to keep us bound here too - as you said in choice #3. Some people might call them inter-dimensional vampires, or Archons or whatever. I don't really know about them, but there is a 'force' of a kind that is resistant to freedom and spiritual progression, trying to hold us back. And there are humans alive today that buy into all that, and are aligned with 'anti-ascension' if you want to call it that. But all one has to do is remember this is just 'a place', and 'an experience' we are currently in, but by no means limited to.

Sorry for the length of this, but that's it - my opinion anyway - in a nutshell. These lives we lead are temporary (a blink of an eye for our eternal souls), and eventually we do get out of here (unless we want to stay, or keep coming back!) But this is not a prison. Learn one's lessons, learn to love, learn patience and forgiveness - chisel away the hard edges of one's character, which brought us here in the first place to work on - and that's it. It is a grind I know. Sometimes it is unbearable, and you all you want to do is just go home. But it is temporary. We have to get our lessons right (often learning lessons we've done before but failed). Karma is a big thing in this – it brings us back again and again, we cannot escape our karma, it is a Law that cannot be avoided because it is cause and effect in motion – this is also a resistant force keeping us tied (individually) to our earth experiences. But once settled, our lessons complete, there's no other reason to come here. There are bigger, far better games out there beyond the confines of this lowly dimension!

The other thing about these articles that bugs me is the suggestion that we are NOW in the time of awakening -- that we are NOW on the precipice of a mass awakening and changing of this odd game. But wasn't the Law of One series written in the 80's? Same thing with the Marciniak Bringer of the Dawn books? Wasn't a change promised decades ago?
    Hi awakeningmom, it's great to see you back here again! You are right, changes have been promised, but most of them around the time of the 80's concentrated on doom and gloom scenarios. We really were hurtling towards catastrophe at that time, but it didn't happen. Things have changed, and are changing. Disaster has been averted, or at least postponed. This gives more and more people a chance to get their lesson finished. Had earth been rendered uninhabitable by nuclear war for example, that would've set us back millennia, and yet another massive cycle of karma would have started all over again. It is true, higher forces watch over this planet (we are not allowed to destroy it)

I firmly believe we're on a positive course for a complete reset, and a rebirth of our civilization. How or when that will occur only time will tell, but I think we're on track I'm sure of it.

I must stop typing now, sorry again for /walloftext
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

awakeningmom (22nd February 2017), Caliban (22nd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

I am giving more thought to this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	HS Reminder.png
Views:	12
Size:	552.5 KB
ID:	35015

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Atlas (22nd February 2017), awakeningmom (22nd February 2017), Caliban (22nd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), starlight (28th June 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017), uzn (22nd February 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    What is your understanding of the 3D version of the "game?" I mean, its origins? I've come across three possible scenarios (but there are no doubt more): 1) It's our creation and we chose to be in it to learn and evolve; 2) It's our creation but the reality was hijacked by the Archons (those in power), and our souls are trapped in it; and 3) The Archons created it, and our souls are trapped in it.
    But this is not a prison. Learn one's lessons, learn to love, learn patience and forgiveness - chisel away the hard edges of one's character, which brought us here in the first place to work on - and that's it. It is a grind I know. Sometimes it is unbearable, and you all you want to do is just go home. But it is temporary. We have to get our lessons right (often learning lessons we've done before but failed). Karma is a big thing in this – it brings us back again and again, we cannot escape our karma, it is a Law that cannot be avoided because it is cause and effect in motion – this is also a resistant force keeping us tied (individually) to our earth experiences. But once settled, our lessons complete, there's no other reason to come here. There are bigger, far better games out there beyond the confines of this lowly dimension!
    Star Mariner, thanks for that. I agree with much of what you say, especially that love is the key, returning to love and letting go of all illusions that obscure the vision of love that we are and that Is.

I'll go back to what I said though, about a mix of # 1 and # 2. It seems you agree, to a certain extent that there is something, you called them "heavy beings", distorting our potential for awakening/evolving. Okay. Then you say it's not a prison -- and that if we "learn our lessons, learn patience, learn to love," etc., and "that's it" - i.e. we can get off the wheel of birth and rebirth. But that is rather like a prison -- do your time, get "rehabilitated," learn some skills and you're free to rejoin society (spirits in higher planes). You say Karma is a “big thing in this… we cannot escape karma,” which to me, further emphasizes a compulsory, almost slave-like system. Some people think karma is just another archonic trick, keeping us bound to endless cycles of guilt and debt and rebirth. Besides, if time itself is an illusion and we are God—can karma really be an eternal law?

Door # 2, karma, prison system. I think they’re “real” on some level, like looking at a painting of a panorma, seeing a foreground scene –but ignorning the vastness of what’s beyond it. Or, a film within a film, if you will.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

awakeningmom (22nd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Uh-oh, now you're gonna get me typing. Seriously though, tremendously important questions, as Caliban said. Are you talking about the Earth and Humankind, or the Universe itself - even Multiverse? Either way, and both ways are the same, there's no real way to answer (or at least give an opinion) in a few short paragraphs, but essentially the answer is #1, absolutely always #1; we are God, individually and in a hive sense. We are all a part of the ultimate Creator, and thus a part of the Creation. Because we created the Creation, we therefore Created ourselves. We are continuing to create ourselves each and every day of our lives.

It's true, you know, that you, I, every one of us, played a part, if even a small part, in creating the Universe. Because we are immortal beings, soul fragments, that have always existed. There is no such thing as a new soul, or an old soul. We are all exactly the same, come from exactly the same place - the Source - and are all exactly the same age: infinite, and eternal. The only difference between us is how much experience we have attained (how many lives) - and from those lives and because of their lessons, how much love we have brought into ourselves to then give out again to others, or inversely, how much love we choose to withhold. It's all about how much love, how much awareness, and how much mastery we have gained on our soul travels since separating from the Source, and how high we have climbed on the ladder of spiritual evolution (back to that Source).

The ultimate goal in existence is to obtain all-encompassing love, and wisdom - virtual perfection - and then re-merge with the Creation, the Source, or God if you like, on a super-conscious level.

In this game of "Experiment: Earth", we have chosen for our evolution this, the ultimate form of separation. Down here it is 100% amnesia, and deprivation from sensing usually anything of the spiritual reality and our higher selves. This is among the toughest life experiences, and the hardest test. It is called a game, perhaps, because it most resembles a game if you look down on it from a higher-self point a view. Exactly as explained by the computer-game analogy. Like a computer game character, 'we' control a little toon on a computer screen, make it run around trying to have adventures, while gaining in knowledge and experience in order to go up to another, higher level. That character on the screen is not really you. It's just an extension of you, controlled by you. The real you is at the keyboard. The real you, in reality, is in a higher dimension - your life, in this character you identify with when you look in the mirror, is just an avatar, a temporary vehicle for experience.

But that's as far as the analogy goes. This isn't really a computer game, and the Universe isn't a computer simulation or a hologram. It's a just another slice of reality, a thick, dense vibration, where energy forms move so slowly that they effectively stop altogether, and manifest (congeal) as 'physical matter'. Everything that exists, anywhere, ever, is really just patterns of energy vibrating at one rate or another. Higher forms of reality where we come from do not have the kind of matter we see here. Natively, we are pure energy, where absolutely anything and everything is possible. Not so down on this end of the reality spectrum. In the world of matter everything is so slow and heavy and laborious that everything must adhere to time, entropy, and strict causality - and thus it is a perfect classroom environment for rich, detailed (and very difficult) experience, but from which the evolving soul can hugely benefit. Also because we have Free Will in playing 'the game'. Another hugely important point.

It wasn't always like it is now by the way. Once, long ago, during the early era of Atlantis, we once experienced the perfect, utopian version of the Human expression. It did not last. For multiple reasons, humanity regressed, and suffered a huge fall from grace. That's a long story in itself, and collectively we have been trying to claw our way back up ever since.

This world is a zone of slow, dense, and heavy matter, and like that matter it contains 'heavy beings' as well, who have been here so long (in separation) that they are trapped, and have forgotten what they truly are. Some even like it like this, and will do anything to remain (and hold us all back at the same time). It's a bit like heavy metals falling through a liquid, or molten iron sinking to the earth's core at the formation of the primordial Earth. These beings gravitate to the slow, the dark, and the heavy. They are bound to 'here', the earth-plane. They dominate and lord over this dimension, and have effectively hijacked it to try, perhaps, to keep us bound here too - as you said in choice #3. Some people might call them inter-dimensional vampires, or Archons or whatever. I don't really know about them, but there is a 'force' of a kind that is resistant to freedom and spiritual progression, trying to hold us back. And there are humans alive today that buy into all that, and are aligned with 'anti-ascension' if you want to call it that. But all one has to do is remember this is just 'a place', and 'an experience' we are currently in, but by no means limited to.

Sorry for the length of this, but that's it - my opinion anyway - in a nutshell. These lives we lead are temporary (a blink of an eye for our eternal souls), and eventually we do get out of here (unless we want to stay, or keep coming back!) But this is not a prison. Learn one's lessons, learn to love, learn patience and forgiveness - chisel away the hard edges of one's character, which brought us here in the first place to work on - and that's it. It is a grind I know. Sometimes it is unbearable, and you all you want to do is just go home. But it is temporary. We have to get our lessons right (often learning lessons we've done before but failed). Karma is a big thing in this – it brings us back again and again, we cannot escape our karma, it is a Law that cannot be avoided because it is cause and effect in motion – this is also a resistant force keeping us tied (individually) to our earth experiences. But once settled, our lessons complete, there's no other reason to come here. There are bigger, far better games out there beyond the confines of this lowly dimension!

The other thing about these articles that bugs me is the suggestion that we are NOW in the time of awakening -- that we are NOW on the precipice of a mass awakening and changing of this odd game. But wasn't the Law of One series written in the 80's? Same thing with the Marciniak Bringer of the Dawn books? Wasn't a change promised decades ago?
    Hi awakeningmom, it's great to see you back here again! You are right, changes have been promised, but most of them around the time of the 80's concentrated on doom and gloom scenarios. We really were hurtling towards catastrophe at that time, but it didn't happen. Things have changed, and are changing. Disaster has been averted, or at least postponed. This gives more and more people a chance to get their lesson finished. Had earth been rendered uninhabitable by nuclear war for example, that would've set us back millennia, and yet another massive cycle of karma would have started all over again. It is true, higher forces watch over this planet (we are not allowed to destroy it)

I firmly believe we're on a positive course for a complete reset, and a rebirth of our civilization. How or when that will occur only time will tell, but I think we're on track I'm sure of it.

I must stop typing now, sorry again for /walloftext
    No apologies needed at all for the wall of text. It's always valuable learning as much as one can about the various perspectives, old and new, and trying to match the different ideas up with what we have experienced in our physical and non-physical existences. We are all part of the same cosmic mind, after all ... each of us a neuron passing info on to the other neurons! What you describe really does align with concepts talked about by folks like Tom Campbell and William Buhlman. That we, via our emotions and belief systems, may, in fact, be trapping ourselves on this planet and on this plane makes sense too. Take, for instance, the grief that kicks in when we lose a loved one. Being energetic, the mourning may be hindering our loved ones from ascending or moving on to the higher realities. Thank you for your well thought out response. It is helpful to me and I am sure to the others who will read this thread.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,501 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    I'll go back to what I said though, about a mix of # 1 and # 2. It seems you agree, to a certain extent that there is something, you called them "heavy beings", distorting our potential for awakening/evolving. Okay. Then you say it's not a prison -- and that if we "learn our lessons, learn patience, learn to love," etc., and "that's it" - i.e. we can get off the wheel of birth and rebirth. But that is rather like a prison -- do your time, get "rehabilitated," learn some skills and you're free to rejoin society (spirits in higher planes). You say Karma is a “big thing in this… we cannot escape karma,” which to me, further emphasizes a compulsory, almost slave-like system. Some people think karma is just another archonic trick, keeping us bound to endless cycles of guilt and debt and rebirth. Besides, if time itself is an illusion and we are God—can karma really be an eternal law?
    Good points, but how this reality is different to a prison is that we can absolutely refuse to come here if we didn't want to come, but we come because we know we have a great opportunity to better ourselves in this, one of the toughest environments of all. And besides, because of karma we know that we must. We don't have to go to school when we're young, and we don't have to go to work when we're older. But we know that we must, for our own good.

Karma is not something that is 'imposed' upon us. There is no imposing or judgement from any higher power (or lower for that matter). Incarnating here is no more imposed upon us than say, throwing a pebble into a lake and someone or something having to be there in order to impose that the water ripple. It just 'does', because it is a natural effect for a given cause, following natural law. That is Karma. What we create (put out), we experience (comes back), and along with the saying, we do have to reap what we have sown. When we die, if we have not addressed the issues we have created, death does not expunge what we have done in that life. Nor does religion, or any deathbed confessions. We have to eventually deal with whatever problem we are having, even if that is carried over into the next life, and the next after that and so on, until we get it right. That's the karmic cycle, and it is indeed a trap, but it's one we create for ourselves.

Karma isn't always something deeply negative, like an awful crime for example. It could be an emotional issue, something we fear that we must confront but have always avoided, or just not loving enough, creating enough, trusting enough or maybe we've had lives where we have received far more than we have given - or whatever. It could be something quite small, but it is always something that is preventing us from moving forward. We absolutely have to clear the karmic causes of past effects that we have put in motion - it is a universal, natural law, automatic in its operation - that ensures that, if we cannot balance what needs to be balanced, we cannot move on (to the next level). That alone motivates us to incarnate. Everyone wants to graduate, balance all our life books, and never look back!

It's very much like school. At the time it feels like a prison, but we know we have to be there to get better. And we cannot graduate until we complete all the classes, and unfortunately, when we do not, we have to re-take a class, sometimes many times.

We want to move on, we want to improve ourselves, and ascend higher and higher to better grades of reality and experience and leave the lower Earth plane behind. But like I said we don't have to. We could sit for eternity in the spirit realm enjoying ourselves, but until we come back down here and attend to all our checks and balances we would never know anything more, or better; we'd never move anywhere and never progress. And with all our spirit friends and loved ones moving on (graduating) and doing great things, being left behind, alone, would be unendurable. So we have to.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

awakeningmom (22nd February 2017), Caliban (23rd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

So many thoughts about why we are here -- and I wonder if we will ever truly know (in our current physical forms) the answer without having to die for it first. As I just posted in another post, the idea that we are (in) some advanced ETs' science experiment (or "game") makes a lot of sense to me right now. This to me would explain the seeming indifference to the human suffering going on (and on and on) by any higher beings watching us -- despite constant human prayers, intentions, thoughts, beliefs, physical/mental struggles, etc...over the ages that have essentially begged those Creator Beings to stop the game and let us off/out! Maybe the Scientist ETS are far too advanced to notice/care/understand our suffering, much like a scientist today might study (and intentionally torment) mice in order to "learn" something valuable for our/their own species, but that might certainly not be all that beneficial or pleasant for the mice/study subjects!

I just finished reading the YA novel, The Maze Runner, and this novel explored this very concept: a group of teenagers is thrown into this Lord of the Flies like world where they have to get out of this Maze, which was created by beings the teens refer to as the "Creators." The teenagers venture into the Maze on a daily basis, hoping to find a way out of the Maze and also to find out who the Creators are (and why they would do this to them). Meanwhile, they are tormented/killed by these robotic/animal monsters inside the Maze who were put there to keep them trapped inside. The teenagers finally realize that there is no obvious way out of the Maze, as the walls of the Maze change daily to confuse/confound them, but that the "Creators" have provided some very tough clues in order to escape in an unconventional way (though the Creators anticipate and accept that only a few really smart/hardy teens will ever escape/survive). The death toll to the Creators is just part of the experiment -- it has no emotional effect on them and is deemed necessary to "toughen" up the small group of ultimately worthy subjects.

I know this twisted Game/amoral Creators scenario is only one of many possibilities for our current existence here in this world, but assuming this is a viable premise for the moment, my question to all is this: if this is that type of Game, do you think there are any clues for escape given to us? In other words, is there any point to trying to figure things out? Is it a waste of time to try to understand math, science, art, music, metaphysics, occult knowledge, etc.? Are these just diversions for our time here -- or is there a way to understand them in a way that is useful for practical purposes -- i.e., for ascension/escape?

I do like the idea that we are simply learning to LOVE here in this tough school/prison/game/test, but I am also searching for a world view that makes sense given all the other pieces of (often corrupted) information out there. Why have there been mystery schools throughout the ages? Why are scientists trying to figure out the origin of the Universe? Is there any reason we are trying to grasp quantum physics? Why are people still convinced that astrology/tarot/runes, etc. are powerful/meaningful? Why are we being Red-Pilled with so much information now more than ever? Why is music so important? Diversions? Clues? Ways to aid our ascension towards LOVE?

I hope this post makes sense!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

So many thoughts about why we are here -- and I wonder if we will ever truly know (in our current physical forms) the answer without having to die for it first. As I just posted in another post, the idea that we are (in) some advanced ETs' science experiment (or "game") makes a lot of sense to me right now. This to me would explain the seeming indifference to the human suffering going on (and on and on) by any higher beings watching us -- despite constant human prayers, intentions, thoughts, beliefs, physical/mental struggles, etc...over the ages that have essentially begged those Creator Beings to stop the game and let us off/out! Maybe the Scientist ETS are far too advanced to notice/care/understand our suffering, much like a scientist today might study (and intentionally torment) mice in order to "learn" something valuable for our/their own species, but that might certainly not be all that beneficial or pleasant for the mice/study subjects!

I just finished reading the YA novel, The Maze Runner, and this novel explored this very concept: a group of teenagers is thrown into this Lord of the Flies like world where they have to get out of this Maze, which was created by beings the teens refer to as the "Creators." The teenagers venture into the Maze on a daily basis, hoping to find a way out of the Maze and also to find out who the Creators are (and why they would do this to them). Meanwhile, they are tormented/killed by these robotic/animal monsters inside the Maze who were put there to keep them trapped inside. The teenagers finally realize that there is no obvious way out of the Maze, as the walls of the Maze change daily to confuse/confound them, but that the "Creators" have provided some very tough clues in order to escape in an unconventional way (though the Creators anticipate and accept that only a few really smart/hardy teens will ever escape/survive). The death toll to the Creators is just part of the experiment -- it has no emotional effect on them and is deemed necessary to "toughen" up the small group of ultimately worthy subjects.

I know this twisted Game/amoral Creators scenario is only one of many possibilities for our current existence here in this world, but assuming this is a viable premise for the moment, my question to all is this: if this is that type of Game, do you think there are any clues for escape given to us? In other words, is there any point to trying to figure things out? Is it a waste of time to try to understand math, science, art, music, metaphysics, occult knowledge, etc.? Are these just diversions for our time here -- or is there a way to understand them in a way that is useful for practical purposes -- i.e., for ascension/escape?

I do like the idea that we are simply learning to LOVE here in this tough school/prison/game/test, but I am also searching for a world view that makes sense given all the other pieces of (often corrupted) information out there. Why have there been mystery schools throughout the ages? Why are scientists trying to figure out the origin of the Universe? Is there any reason we are trying to grasp quantum physics? Why are people still convinced that astrology/tarot/runes, etc. are powerful/meaningful? Why are we being Red-Pilled with so much information now more than ever? Why is music so important? Diversions? Clues? Ways to aid our ascension towards LOVE?

I hope this post makes sense!
    I understand where you're coming from. I'm there too. I wish I had more answers or at least some more big clues. I've always tried to lean toward what resonates with me, whether its my own experiences or that inner knowing. Many say it -- and I agree with them -- all the answers are within us; we just have find ways to access them. As I see it, learning about the different views on what this reality is all about is vital to accessing them.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

awakeningmom (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I understand where you're coming from. I'm there too. I wish I had more answers or at least some more big clues. I've always tried to lean toward what resonates with me, whether its my own experiences or that inner knowing. Many say it -- and I agree with them -- all the answers are within us; we just have find ways to access them. As I see it, learning about the different views on what this reality is all about is vital to accessing them.
    I suspect that understanding the game is a never ending process spanning more than one reality.
    Using the internal BS detector is very important when gathering new information.

Name:  New opinion.png
Views: 146
Size:  82.3 KB
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 22nd February 2017 at 21:24.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

awakeningmom (22nd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I suspect that understanding the game is a never ending process spanning more than one reality.
    Using the internal BS detector is very important when gathering new information.

Attachment 35019
    Huge thumbs up!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

I would love to hear more theories on what the GAME might be. I do like Star Mariner's thoughtful take and resonate with much of it, though I admit that the state of the world has me doubting the ultimate goodness/love aspect of it (unless there's been a hack of some sort). But I am very interested in others' thoughts on whether they believe there's a way to discover/expose the GAME entirely while we are incarnated in these human bodies? Clearly others have believed there's a "game" being played -- and that there are ways to discover who/what is playing the Game and why it is being Played at all, or else why have secret societies supposedly passed on secret symbols and knowledge throughout the ages, and why are people like Scott Onstott (Hidden in Plain Sight) and Marty Leeds and others suggesting there is profound significance in numbers and architecture and music and the like? (let's hope that all of that secret society stuff is not simply leading to Darkness and some stupid ancient religion that has everything upside down and backwards). And why the study of Alchemy and why do we have the Hadron Collider and why are there scientists trying to decipher the God Particle? Aren't all of these searches and struggles a belief in and attempt to decipher the Game?

I haven't read Tom Campbell yet, Lady M, but what else does he say about the Game? Is it a game we can exit? Is it a game we can decode/decipher?

And has anyone read any good novels that discuss various game theories about our World and why we exist? I am finding that I can process complex information about the game much better when placed in a well-written fictional scenario. At this point, even non-fiction books attempting to explain our existence are just as valid/invalid as "fiction" anyway.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

My favorite well-written fictional scenario of the game is The Education of Oversoul 7 written by Jane Roberts (channeled Seth). There have been two sequels to the original book that I want to read (just ordered).

I've gathered a significant amount of information over the years that feels right to me and put it into a free book (pdf download) A Multidimensional Chess Game For Consciousness and made it available on my website.

Experienced researchers may not find anything new in my book but it can be fun to reconnect the dots.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 23rd February 2017 at 22:15.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

awakeningmom (23rd February 2017), Noelle (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I would love to hear more theories on what the GAME might be. I do like Star Mariner's thoughtful take and resonate with much of it, though I admit that the state of the world has me doubting the ultimate goodness/love aspect of it (unless there's been a hack of some sort). But I am very interested in others' thoughts on whether they believe there's a way to discover/expose the GAME entirely while we are incarnated in these human bodies? Clearly others have believed there's a "game" being played -- and that there are ways to discover who/what is playing the Game and why it is being Played at all, or else why have secret societies supposedly passed on secret symbols and knowledge throughout the ages, and why are people like Scott Onstott (Hidden in Plain Sight) and Marty Leeds and others suggesting there is profound significance in numbers and architecture and music and the like?
    Awakeningmom, your yearning heart resonates with me!! I hear you loud and clear in your desire to know what that "thing" is -- ugh... the thing!

What Ron said about understanding it spanning across many live/realities makes a lot of sense, and as you said until we are non-physical again, the understandings may not quite "dovetail."

But, here's a thought: I don't know how important it is to totally "get" what this thing is - game/matrix/maya. You might say you gotta "get" it to escape it but I don't think so. I think the escape or awakening or ascension - is about seeing it's there and knowing it has no real power over us. Looking through it to who and what we really are.

Edit: Another thought: in that Aya vision I described above I also saw that it is impossible to make "sense" of this thing - why? Because there is no sense to it. Devoid of any real sense or meaning. Like going into a hallway that goes nowhere.
    Last edited by Caliban; 23rd February 2017 at 02:00.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

awakeningmom (23rd February 2017), Noelle (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

I would love to hear more theories on what the GAME might be. I do like Star Mariner's thoughtful take and resonate with much of it, though I admit that the state of the world has me doubting the ultimate goodness/love aspect of it (unless there's been a hack of some sort). But I am very interested in others' thoughts on whether they believe there's a way to discover/expose the GAME entirely while we are incarnated in these human bodies? Clearly others have believed there's a "game" being played -- and that there are ways to discover who/what is playing the Game and why it is being Played at all, or else why have secret societies supposedly passed on secret symbols and knowledge throughout the ages, and why are people like Scott Onstott (Hidden in Plain Sight) and Marty Leeds and others suggesting there is profound significance in numbers and architecture and music and the like? (let's hope that all of that secret society stuff is not simply leading to Darkness and some stupid ancient religion that has everything upside down and backwards). And why the study of Alchemy and why do we have the Hadron Collider and why are there scientists trying to decipher the God Particle? Aren't all of these searches and struggles a belief in and attempt to decipher the Game?

I haven't read Tom Campbell yet, Lady M, but what else does he say about the Game? Is it a game we can exit? Is it a game we can decode/decipher?

And has anyone read any good novels that discuss various game theories about our World and why we exist? I am finding that I can process complex information about the game much better when placed in a well-written fictional scenario. At this point, even non-fiction books attempting to explain our existence are just as valid/invalid as "fiction" anyway.
    Tom Campbell has written books about his theory (My Big TOE), but you can also find videos of him discussing it on YouTube. The Path documentary series is excellent. It features Campbell, Buhlman, and a couple of others from the Monroe Institute and discusses the digital/virtual reality theory. You can rent them on Amazon or watch via Gaia.com (w/ a subscription).

You're asking some good questions, and a lot of people have put some good possibilities out there. As I understand it, if we humans are avatars within the game, or matrix, then it should be that there are higher versions of ourselves that decided to participate in the game. If that's what it is, then those higher versions of ourselves know a lot more than the avatars about the construct and purpose of the game.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

awakeningmom (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast