+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast

Thread: Is it all a game?

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: Is it all a game?

Maybe there are multidimensional versions of ourselves with far more knowledge than we have, who will be visiting and interacting with us in the form of ETs.

Perhaps our best guidance is to maintain the intent, or goal, to feel good, have fun, and avoid negative thinking (attraction).

A funny video that may answer some questions about the reason to be here is:
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 23rd February 2017 at 02:19.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

awakeningmom (23rd February 2017), betoobig (23rd February 2017), Krist (23rd February 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd February 2017), Noelle (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Maybe there are multidimensional versions of ourselves with far more knowledge than we have, who will be visiting and interacting with us in the form of ETs.

Perhaps our best guidance is to maintain the intent, or goal, to feel good, have fun, and avoid negative thinking (attraction).

I love the response to the second question. Thanks for sharing the vid. YES to your other remarks -- all a very good possibility!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

betoobig (23rd February 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

This is an idea that I have run into over the years in different forms.
    The word game can bring up a lot of argument because of the severity of losses that we all
    have witnessed and experienced, sometimes this "game" doesn't look very fun or ethical for sure.
    I think along with this word game comes the awareness of individuals who might be less
    IN the game than we are, yet choose to promote pain and suffering rather than try to free others from suffering.
    In the game model there seems to be more belief in the reality of the playing board, other game pieces etc, than is other ways of describing this vast creation.

Recently, and several people have mentioned this in this thread, scientists have proposed that we are living in a system of information fields.
    This information seems to act like computer code, and at the physical level our bodies act as interpreters and projectors of the information into a percieved, solid reality.

I read an article the other day that proposed that our nervous systems are not logic processors, but story processors.
    So there is information that that is fairly hard coded into various identities, and there are bits of information coded into believers
    in those identities that believe the stories being generated and act within those stories. I think that that is quite true and that the story processing level of human awareness is dominant over the logic level. Also I think that is mostly a good thing because it focuses our attention on survival ,and tells us what actions will produce pain and what actions will produce survival, and pleasure, for both our selves and the other story selves.
    We have good stories, and we have bad stories.

The main thing about all this though , I think is the relative degree to which the "stories", "game", and information fields are seen as solid and real.
    To see through more and more of the illusion, and still take care of the fellow beings that show up within it, as if they are real seems to be a core skill set that can take you up through, and across all the levels that are appearing within all these info fields.

My body has this irritating tendency to just keep on going no matter how many experiences beyond and through it I have, and as long as it does that,
    I know there are still parts of the separation game to see through.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

awakeningmom (23rd February 2017), Noelle (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    The word game can bring up a lot of argument because of the severity of losses that we all
    have witnessed and experienced, sometimes this "game" doesn't look very fun or ethical for sure.
    I think along with this word game comes the awareness of individuals who might be less
    IN the game than we are, yet choose to promote pain and suffering rather than try to free others from suffering.
    In the game model there seems to be more belief in the reality of the playing board, other game pieces etc, than is other ways of describing this vast creation.

Recently, and several people have mentioned this in this thread, scientists have proposed that we are living in a system of information fields.
    This information seems to act like computer code, and at the physical level our bodies act as interpreters and projectors of the information into a percieved, solid reality.

I read an article the other day that proposed that our nervous systems are not logic processors, but story processors.
    So there is information that that is fairly hard coded into various identities, and there are bits of information coded into believers
    in those identities that believe the stories being generated and act within those stories. I think that that is quite true and that the story processing level of human awareness is dominant over the logic level. Also I think that is mostly a good thing because it focuses our attention on survival ,and tells us what actions will produce pain and what actions will produce survival, and pleasure, for both our selves and the other story selves.

The main thing about all this though , I think is the relative degree to which the "stories", "game", and information fields are seen as solid and real.
    To see through more and more of the illusion, and still take care of the fellow beings that show up within it, as if they are real seems to be a core skill set that can take you up through, and across all the levels that are appearing within all these info fields.

My body has this irritating tendency to just keep on going no matter how many experiences beyond and through it I have, and as long as it does that,

John
    Hello: What you point out -- our system being an information field -- is the foundation of Campbell's theory: Physical reality is a virtual reality based on digital information; consciousness interprets the data; and all the dimensions are reality frames that coexist at the same time. Interesting theory on our nervous systems! On your last paragraph -- I have the same drive.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

awakeningmom (23rd February 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)

John
    Hello: What you point out -- our system being an information field -- is the foundation of Campbell's theory: Physical reality is a virtual reality based on digital information; consciousness interprets the data; and all the dimensions are reality frames that coexist at the same time. Interesting theory on our nervous systems! On your last paragraph -- I have the same drive.
    Hi LadyM, I have only run into this sort of idea from short articles I have run into. I am interested in looking at it in more depth, are there some articles you could link, I couldn't find any by searching.

Thanks, John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

10. The Following User Says Thank You to johnf For This Post:

The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

John
    Hi LadyM, I have only run into this sort of idea from short articles I have run into. I am interested in looking at it in more depth, are there some articles you could link, I couldn't find any by searching.

Thanks, John
    Good morning, John.

Here is one document (pdf). I have not read it yet, though I plan to. A philosophical discussion between
    Tom Campbell, Brian Whitworth and John Ringland

And here is a YouTube video: Tom Campbell: Virtual Reality: Why It's A Better Model Than String Theory and Holographic Universe

Tom Campbell also has his own website: My Big TOE

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Thank you for the video of the Abraham-Hicks woman, Ron. I have never read or heard any of her stuff but this video made me laugh so I will have to delve further. Also wanted to point out that the thread Enfolded Blue linked to at her post #18 is fantastic -- I have lost hours of my last two days on that thread and am still working through it. It makes me sad that Terragunn is a retired member now -- he/she had so much to offer and I have so many questions! I'm linking it again here (I think).

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...utation-Matrix

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Caliban (23rd February 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd February 2017), Noelle (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Thanks, Caliban. I hope you are right that we don't have to "get" it completely in order to escape, but only have to be aware that it's there and that it has no power over us. It still feels like we need to reach some sort of critical mass of awareness in order to dissolve the game/illusion and move on, though -- else why the Red Pill/Blue Pill distinction and the frustration many of us have in trying to get others to see the deceptions all around us? And why can't those of us who realize there IS deception simply move on or change the game to something more to our liking?

I too have had an Aya experience, but mine was different. Saw this weird mechanistic black and white world -- a surreal and psychedelic circus, with weird dolls and machines. It was similar to the magic mushroom experience I also had (only did this once too), but with the mushroom one, which I shared on another thread, I asked the question of who was doing this/creating this world I was seeing and got the answer: "We are Bored Immortals." It does kind of fit into both theories I am currently exploring/considering: A) that WE are the Bored Immortals creating worlds, experiences, etc, or B) that WE are the subjects/victims of the Bored Immortals' game/experiment.

When I was about five years old, I used to go to bed every night and I had this technique where I would just think and repeat my name over and over again until the name became meaningless and I knew I wasn't just this current personality attached to this name but I was more than that -- I was everything and everywhere. I keep trying that technique now (hadn't done it for years), but it hasn't worked the way it used to. I think my pineal gland has become too calcified, or maybe I just need more practice, but I really want to figure out how to get to that state of awareness again. Yes, I yearn for answers now! I spent the last thirty or so years uninterested in anything other than "regular" life. Now, my "shock awakening" four years ago has me constantly asking questions about why we are here, what this is all about, whether there ARE any answers, who is creating this reality, why the world is the way it is, etc...Glad there are forums like this where others are asking similar questions!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Caliban (23rd February 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd February 2017), Noelle (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    Thanks, Caliban. I hope you are right that we don't have to "get" it completely in order to escape, but only have to be aware that it's there and that it has no power over us. It still feels like we need to reach some sort of critical mass of awareness in order to dissolve the game/illusion and move on, though -- else why the Red Pill/Blue Pill distinction and the frustration many of us have in trying to get others to see the deceptions all around us? And why can't those of us who realize there IS deception simply move on or change the game to something more to our liking?

I too have had an Aya experience, but mine was different. Saw this weird mechanistic black and white world -- a surreal and psychedelic circus, with weird dolls and machines. It was similar to the magic mushroom experience I also had (only did this once too), but with the mushroom one, which I shared on another thread, I asked the question of who was doing this/creating this world I was seeing and got the answer: "We are Bored Immortals." It does kind of fit into both theories I am currently exploring/considering: A) that WE are the Bored Immortals creating worlds, experiences, etc, or B) that WE are the subjects/victims of the Bored Immortals' game/experiment.

When I was about five years old, I used to go to bed every night and I had this technique where I would just think and repeat my name over and over again until the name became meaningless and I knew I wasn't just this current personality attached to this name but I was more than that -- I was everything and everywhere. I keep trying that technique now (hadn't done it for years), but it hasn't worked the way it used to. I think my pineal gland has become too calcified, or maybe I just need more practice, but I really want to figure out how to get to that state of awareness again. Yes, I yearn for answers now! I spent the last thirty or so years uninterested in anything other than "regular" life. Now, my "shock awakening" four years ago has me constantly asking questions about why we are here, what this is all about, whether there ARE any answers, who is creating this reality, why the world is the way it is, etc...Glad there are forums like this where others are asking similar questions!
    I also hope we don't have to uncover or be aware of it all to bring the matrix down. But, going back to the game construct, would we make it that simple? I'm not much of game player. I think the last game that I played was in 2000, and it was Mario. It was addictive. It was hard to put the game down because I was so intent on getting to the next levels, and, like most games, you don't get to the higher levels without going through specific hoops and getting a certain amount of points. I would stay up until 4 or 5 am playing the game. In three or four days, I would pass through all the levels and free the princess. I'm sure games are 1000 times more sophisticated today, and maybe will be 1000 times more sophisticate 10, 20, 50 years from now. It's difficult to imagine what they will be like 1000 years from now.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

awakeningmom (24th February 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

19. Link to Post #70
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,772 times in 4,343 posts

As I just posted in another post, the idea that we are (in) some advanced ETs' science experiment (or "game") makes a lot of sense to me right now. This to me would explain the seeming indifference to the human suffering going on (and on and on) by any higher beings watching us -- despite constant human prayers, intentions, thoughts, beliefs, physical/mental struggles, etc...over the ages that have essentially begged those Creator Beings to stop the game and let us off/out!
    I believe that we are. Creator Beings seeded the earth with life millions of years ago. We were created in their image, quite as the bible says. This maybe theory, story, account, to some, but in conjunction with a ton of other information, and through my interpretations, meditations, and from some experiences, it is true – I personally believe it at any rate. They were human-like, possibly originating from the Lyra constellation. They have sowed their ancient seeds many places. The Pleiades is another, but more advanced human colony. There actually were many contributing ET races (and many changes and alterations over time) to our DNA strand, that is why humanity is so diverse, and our collective psychology such a mixing pot

Anyway, us, Humankind, is a little different to the others, for we really are a new experiment, one designed by these higher beings for younger less experienced souls to learn, grow, explore, and discover in a very new and progressive way (not at all common in the Universe): through complete separation from source, and an almost singularly unique perspective on reality, defined by a very special gift: Free Will. This means we get to choose, literally everything. We can choose more separation, or less, that being unity. We can choose our vibration, our reality, and our place in it. We invent ourselves. And that is the ultimate rush, and the most powerful of all learning experiences – because we do it completely blind to what we are and where we came from.

Each one of us chose to be here, to be subjected to these conditions in order to have that learning experience. Unfortunately, as stated with karma, we can get bogged down in ego, and all the drama that that involves. So people can get stuck.

The Maze Runner series (I saw the film) is not a bad analogy. But it's not really the same type of experiment. With earth it's more a matter of: here's the Petri dish, and here's all the ingredients, including that magic dust called free will. Throw in a young soul group to animate all the ingredients, then sit back and see what happens. And we all came willingly, in order to benefit from the experience. But we're not alone. We are guided and protected and encouraged all the time by higher beings who look over us. But they cannot openly infringe upon the most important ingredient that makes the earth experiment so important and unique: that free will aspect. We have to make of this reality what we will, and they cannot interfere with that, otherwise the experiment breaks.

I have strong suspicions they have intervened to some extent in the distant past. And look what happened! The ego of man interceded, and twisted that benevolent assistance to his own ends. Religion sums up all that. Yet, the ego is not limited merely to us lowly humans. We can imagine they they exist up there too. Up above, so down below. Check out any episode of Ancient Aliens, and evidence abounds for war in heaven long ago. Atlantis comes into this, but also more (relatively) recently, in tales of the Titans, and in the sanskrit verses of the Mahabharata. It's all in there, and in my opinion (and that indeed of Hindus) it is history, not myth.

If this is that type of Game, do you think there are any clues for escape given to us? In other words, is there any point to trying to figure things out? Is it a waste of time to try to understand math, science, art, music, metaphysics, occult knowledge, etc.? Are these just diversions for our time here -- or is there a way to understand them in a way that is useful for practical purposes -- i.e., for ascension/escape?
    The best advice I have to give is don't get too weighed down by information. You really can get overloaded in this sort of subject matter. All the fine details, like symbols, music, numerology or sacred geometry et al don't have much importance in the grand scheme, not to me anyway. Some aspects maybe interesting, just not to any major, reality-changing significance, so I wouldn't worry about it! Stick to what rings true and don't worry about the rest.

In summary, I believe the answers to everything boil down to one simple equation, because it means everything: love. Love your way out of this place. Because love is all you need. John Lennon was right.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

awakeningmom (24th February 2017), Noelle (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Smile Re: Is it all a game?

That's incredible that you did that at five years old - like some ancient technique you remembered from a past life!! I'm bowled over by that, that you knew to do that using your name as a mantra...and were not afraid! You're right -- there may not be answers, at least the kind we think we're searching for. I know, we'll keep on asking anyway.... Bored immortals indeed...

Why not just sit in silence--and let the silence speak to you what it needs to say?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

awakeningmom (24th February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Thanks, John
    Good morning, John.

Here is one document (pdf). I have not read it yet, though I plan to. A philosophical discussion between

And here is a YouTube video: Tom Campbell: Virtual Reality: Why It's A Better Model Than String Theory and Holographic Universe

Thanks, That looks like a lot to work with there, but 3 different viewpoints should make it pretty interesting.

John

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Noelle (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Thanks, John
    Good morning, John.

Thanks, That looks like a lot to work with there, but 3 different viewpoints should make it pretty interesting.

John
    I know, sorry, it is very long. I didn't find a lot of articles, and the few that I saw were published by sites I am not familiar with. I did not want you to pick up a virus or adware.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by lilac (here)
    I have been realizing lately that I have, in many ways, played life as a game.

I don't know why it hasn't been made a board game....

28. The Following User Says Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Noelle (23rd February 2017)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    Quote Posted by lilac (here)
    I have been realizing lately that I have, in many ways, played life as a game.

I don't know why it hasn't been made a board game....
    Also a computer game.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway%27s_Game_of_Life

A no player game that runs by itself. Unlike the one we seem to be living in that has many players/programmers in it, upgrading, or downgrading the software and graphics as we play!

John
    Last edited by johnf; 23rd February 2017 at 22:26.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

I guess I still object to the use of the word "game" to describe the world we find ourselves in. It suggests that we can just sit back and do nothing against those who abuse others and deceive the rest of humanity, since it's only a game anyway at some level and we can always "reset" at the end of the game if we somehow destroy ourselves (again). If anything, in my opinion, if this started off as a game or collective agreed-upon experiment once upon a time, then at the very least it feels like the game got hijacked a long time ago by malevolent forces. And "We" don't seem to be able to provide our participating human avatars with enough clues to escape the game either. Or at least I haven't been given those clues!

Mark Passio makes an impassioned point in one of his interviews about people who are aware of things being incredibly dark and messed up -- and yet who do nothing about it (mostly because it isn't directly happening to them). He says those people are not good people either.

I realize that I am still suffering from what the blog author in the OP suggests in another of his posts is "Awakening Shock" (link below). Try as I might, I cannot seem to get myself to the spiritual level of understanding that it is all a game that we willingly created. Though I would welcome it, I haven't had "God" or a benevolent being visit me to show me that it's all illusory and, better yet, to present an ethical moral justification for why this game is still worthwhile, despite the trauma it has caused many millions.
    First I would like to say, this Mark Passio person is a tad condemning. I would argue that if we had an idea what to do - an action to take that we knew would amount to some real change for the better, we would probably for the most part be taking it. You said yourself that you haven't been given any clues. We know how corrupt the system is, how justice is largely illusory, how oppression is the norm. We realize that appealing to authority figures does not get us the real freedom we desire. We see how history repeats itself. We see the in-fighting and division amongst well meaning people.

I would argue that many who have an inkling about the level of wickedness in the world are at odds with their seemingly powerless position to do anything tangible and truly positive to counteract it. Or else they are rabid in the streets demanding the impeachment of Trump....<joke>

Indeed, the most revolutionary way to go about it may be to adopt an attitude of acceptance, tolerance, humility, and compassion for all life. Changing our personal vibrations is something that we *may* have some control over.

Also as far as your Awakening Shock - would you be able to believe it if some being presenting itself to you as God were to appear before you and explain away the evils of the world?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

awakeningmom (24th February 2017), Noelle (23rd February 2017)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

What we need to learn is how to best play the game.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

But if it's true that this is just a digital/virtual reality, what is the point of all the trauma? Is our collective consciousness so debased that we keep creating "information" like wars, genocide, pedophilia, cannibalism, false flags, etc, to process and experience over and over again, for no reason? Is there a "good" purpose to it? Is it teaching us about suffering, compassion, acceptance? Doesn't it just beget more violence and fear and hatred? Or do you think there was an "overlay" of some sort onto the way this particular game was meant to be played by archonic forces (whatever they might be)?
    I have always felt the same way - that suffering is not instructive insofar as I can tell. Suffering actually begets more suffering. People do not become strong from suffering - they remain strong DESPITE suffering in some instances - but in many more cases those who are severely traumatized go on to lead broken lives, perpetuating the trauma they have experienced by unwittingly or mechanically subjecting others to it as they move through their lives.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

awakeningmom (24th February 2017), Noelle (23rd February 2017)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Good points, but how this reality is different to a prison is that we can absolutely refuse to come here if we didn't want to come, but we come because we know we have a great opportunity to better ourselves in this, one of the toughest environments of all. And besides, because of karma we know that we must. We don't have to go to school when we're young, and we don't have to go to work when we're older. But we know that we must, for our own good.

Karma is not something that is 'imposed' upon us. There is no imposing or judgement from any higher power (or lower for that matter). Incarnating here is no more imposed upon us than say, throwing a pebble into a lake and someone or something having to be there in order to impose that the water ripple. It just 'does', because it is a natural effect for a given cause, following natural law. That is Karma. What we create (put out), we experience (comes back), and along with the saying, we do have to reap what we have sown. When we die, if we have not addressed the issues we have created, death does not expunge what we have done in that life. Nor does religion, or any deathbed confessions. We have to eventually deal with whatever problem we are having, even if that is carried over into the next life, and the next after that and so on, until we get it right. That's the karmic cycle, and it is indeed a trap, but it's one we create for ourselves.

Karma isn't always something deeply negative, like an awful crime for example. It could be an emotional issue, something we fear that we must confront but have always avoided, or just not loving enough, creating enough, trusting enough or maybe we've had lives where we have received far more than we have given - or whatever. It could be something quite small, but it is always something that is preventing us from moving forward. We absolutely have to clear the karmic causes of past effects that we have put in motion - it is a universal, natural law, automatic in its operation - that ensures that, if we cannot balance what needs to be balanced, we cannot move on (to the next level). That alone motivates us to incarnate. Everyone wants to graduate, balance all our life books, and never look back!

It's very much like school. At the time it feels like a prison, but we know we have to be there to get better. And we cannot graduate until we complete all the classes, and unfortunately, when we do not, we have to re-take a class, sometimes many times.

We want to move on, we want to improve ourselves, and ascend higher and higher to better grades of reality and experience and leave the lower Earth plane behind. But like I said we don't have to. We could sit for eternity in the spirit realm enjoying ourselves, but until we come back down here and attend to all our checks and balances we would never know anything more, or better; we'd never move anywhere and never progress. And with all our spirit friends and loved ones moving on (graduating) and doing great things, being left behind, alone, would be unendurable. So we have to.
    I just think to myself, how do any of us know anything at all for certain? How do we KNOW this is true? Even if some God-like being appeared before us and told us, how could we be certain that we were not being deceived? It's all food for thought of course, but I find it a little frustrating when these kinds of things are discussed as fact.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Noelle (23rd February 2017)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

What we need to learn is how to best play the game.
    Or maybe instead we could decide we don't want to play it at all and walk away.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (23rd February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast