+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: Is it all a game?

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: Is it all a game?

As serious and challenging as this game can sometimes be, I suspect that when we develop sufficient perspective, we will look back at our experience on our journey, smile and have some good laughs. Just like many do, years after attending the University of Parris Island, South Carolina.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 1st March 2017 at 21:53.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

BMJ (2nd March 2017), Noelle (1st March 2017), Scottoz (5th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    It does make sense, though the hot wiring analogy is a tad confusing. What allows or is responsible for the hot wiring? Thanks for following up.
    It's a tricky topic for sure. The mind(s) of the self are meant to be connected across wider expanses, but we are separated from ourselves. Hotwiring is like a fleeting moment when we are reconnecting with these other parts of ourselves, our own perspectives although seemingly from another viewpoint.

There's not only one birds eye view, we each have our own birds eye view, in a sense. We reconnect with our own birds eye view, not the "cosmic collective's" or something like that. A lot of the new age info build-up was disinformation to make certain variations of the truth seem ridiculous so that the actual truth, if ever presented, seems ridiculous by association.

I have encountered and interacted with many different people who have hotwired their minds to their "greater minds" that exist in these realms, and because it is always for only a brief while, they seem to never be certain if it is just their imagination, or if there is any real meaning or value, and so forth. The critical issue here is that they cannot seem to break that barrier for long enough that they experience the feeling of reintegrating with these other parts of themselves, parts that we used to know well long, long ago (long before these lifetimes).

Making these connections permanent again seems to be one of the most important ways to "play the game".

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

BMJ (15th March 2017), Noelle (3rd March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd March 2017), Scottoz (5th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

yes and no. it is a game and it isnt. embrace the dichotomy. and embrace my annoying, pretentious crypticness.

6. Link to Post #104
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    It does make sense, though the hot wiring analogy is a tad confusing. What allows or is responsible for the hot wiring? Thanks for following up.
    It's a tricky topic for sure. The mind(s) of the self are meant to be connected across wider expanses, but we are separated from ourselves. Hotwiring is like a fleeting moment when we are reconnecting with these other parts of ourselves, our own perspectives although seemingly from another viewpoint.

There's not only one birds eye view, we each have our own birds eye view, in a sense. We reconnect with our own birds eye view, not the "cosmic collective's" or something like that. A lot of the new age info build-up was disinformation to make certain variations of the truth seem ridiculous so that the actual truth, if ever presented, seems ridiculous by association.

I have encountered and interacted with many different people who have hotwired their minds to their "greater minds" that exist in these realms, and because it is always for only a brief while, they seem to never be certain if it is just their imagination, or if there is any real meaning or value, and so forth. The critical issue here is that they cannot seem to break that barrier for long enough that they experience the feeling of reintegrating with these other parts of themselves, parts that we used to know well long, long ago (long before these lifetimes).

Making these connections permanent again seems to be one of the most important ways to "play the game".
    Thank you. You've given me a lot to think about with my own experiences.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Scottoz (5th March 2017)

8. Link to Post #105
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    ...I have come to believe the experience of free will is illusory at the 3D level but that we do have free will at a higher level/layer. That when we make a choice here we're actually experiencing the choice of our HS. For example; to use the analogy of this being a game, the HS tells the brain (sender/receiver and avatar) the choice and then we, as the experiencer (human consciousness) then experience the HS making that choice as our own, and it is our own that way. I've seen a little research from neuroscientists where they've observed the brain making a choice before the conscious mind (us) makes it, this would make sense of that. So, as the experiencer, we experience being in the middle of the HS and the physical self when really the chain of communication goes from the HS to the brain to us and then us to the brain and back to the HS. So it's more like a ride, like we're riding what arises from the brain but the brain does what the HS tells it to do (linearly speaking, I understand we'd be existing on both levels at the same time, bi-locating with differing perspectives). Will you share your thoughts on this please?
    After I saw and wrote what I did here I was left with questions about our part as the human consciousness in this 'game', for example; if free will is an illusion at the physical level then why do things like the quality of my thoughts and state of being matter? Why did I need to wake up and become aware? What can I do at this level? If I’m just riding what arises from my physical mind then why bother trying to achieve anything at all?

I had a realisation last night and a friend and I are currently discussing this topic, thought I’d share it here for anyone who may be interested.

Recap -

Illusion of free will at this level, chain of communication/command - Higher Self => Brain (sender/receiver) => Human Consciousness level (experiencer/perceiver) and then back, Human Consciousness => Brain => Higher Self (instantly and constantly).

Realisation (best I can explain, it came as an energy package I had to unpack) -

When out of alignment with my Higher Self (or true self, whichever concept/term you prefer) my physical mind will dictate my state of being and actions to the degree equal to which I’m out of alignment. In this state the influence of my programming from previous experience and the human collective state is in play (due to the close alignment of my programming with the collective programming, from which my programming stemmed) and although my HS is constantly sending the ‘commands’ to my brain, it’s not in complete control of the physical level because of the interference from the physical reality/matrix that’s in play. This state is working against the objective of my HS.

When in perfect alignment with my HS the objective/guidance from my HS and everything that arises from that state, due to the perfectly clear flow of energy and communication, is in play. In this state the undesirable programming of the physical mind is suspended from play.

So, from the perspective of the HS, the aim of the game is to make the completely amnesic level of itself (physical self/human consciousness) become aware that it is more than the physical self it can perceive/is aware of, to wake it up to who he/she really is. This will eventually remove the filter and influence of the undesired programming and the intended objectives can be fulfilled.

You’re risking having pretty terrible time at the physical level but you can never really fail because you get as many goes as it takes and the lessons from the experiences of each life are used as an invaluable guide on how to plan and prepare for the next life.

It’s like willingly entering a reality (or playing a game) where your avatar is fighter jet that slowly but surely becomes out of control due to bad weather and you inevitably end up in a tail spin (the black sun in alchemy). The objective/challenge then is to regain control before it crashes so you can execute the divine mission you originally came to accomplish.

Hence, from the physical level (in brief, very brief), the aim of the game for the human consciousness is to be in alignment with the HS, to harmonise yourself with the higher levels. To be perfectly correct, it is simply TO BE, as the spiritual masters have always taught us. But as a pointer, the aim is to BE your true Self/HS, not just be true to it and honour it but to see like it, act like it, be it etc.

Perception, attitude, state of being, the way we see and go about everything here means everything in this game of life. Nail that and we’ve clocked the game but it takes a constant determination to be in the state of meditative focus required to master it, as Triquetra explained. It takes experience and practice but it can be done.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 15th March 2017 at 03:13. Reason: clarified
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (15th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th March 2017), Mike (17th March 2017), Noelle (15th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (15th March 2017), Scottoz (17th March 2017)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

...I have come to believe the experience of free will is illusory at the 3D level but that we do have free will at a higher level/layer. That when we make a choice here we're actually experiencing the choice of our HS. For example; to use the analogy of this being a game, the HS tells the brain (sender/receiver and avatar) the choice and then we, as the experiencer (human consciousness) then experience the HS making that choice as our own, and it is our own that way. I've seen a little research from neuroscientists where they've observed the brain making a choice before the conscious mind (us) makes it, this would make sense of that. So, as the experiencer, we experience being in the middle of the HS and the physical self when really the chain of communication goes from the HS to the brain to us and then us to the brain and back to the HS. So it's more like a ride, like we're riding what arises from the brain but the brain does what the HS tells it to do (linearly speaking, I understand we'd be existing on both levels at the same time, bi-locating with differing perspectives). Will you share your thoughts on this please?
    After I saw and wrote what I did here I was left with questions about our part as the human consciousness in this 'game', for example; if free will is an illusion at the physical level then why do things like the quality of my thoughts and state of being matter? Why did I need to wake up and become aware? What can I do at this level? If I’m just riding what arises from my physical mind then why bother trying to achieve anything at all?

I had a realisation last night and a friend and I are currently discussing this topic, thought I’d share it here for anyone who may be interested.

Recap -

Illusion of free will at this level, chain of communication/command - Higher Self => Brain (sender/receiver) => Human Consciousness level (experiencer/perceiver) and then back, Human Consciousness => Brain => Higher Self (instantly and constantly).

Realisation (best I can explain, it came as an energy package I had to unpack) -

When out of alignment with my Higher Self (or true self, whichever concept/term you prefer) my physical mind will dictate my state of being and actions to the degree equal to which I’m out of alignment. In this state the influence of my programming from previous experience and the human collective state is in play (due to the close alignment of my programming with the collective programming, from which my programming stemmed) and although my HS is constantly sending the ‘commands’ to my brain, it’s not in control because of the interference from the physical reality/matrix that’s in play. This state is working against the objective of my HS.

When in perfect alignment with my HS the objective/guidance from my HS and everything that arises from that state, due to the perfectly clear flow of energy and communication, is in play. In this state the undesirable programming of the physical mind is suspended from play.

So, from the perspective of the HS, the aim of the game is to make the completely amnesic level of itself (physical self/human consciousness) become aware that it is more than the physical self it can perceive/is aware of, to wake it up to who he/she really is. This will eventually remove the filter and influence of the undesired programming and the intended objectives can be fulfilled.

You’re risking having pretty terrible time at the physical level but you can never really fail because you get as many goes as it takes and the lessons from the experiences of each life are used as an invaluable guide on how to plan and prepare for the next life.

It’s like willingly entering a reality (or playing a game) where your avatar is fighter jet that slowly but surely becomes out of control due to bad weather and you inevitably end up in a tail spin (the black sun in alchemy). The objective/challenge then is to regain control before it crashes so you can execute the divine mission you originally came to accomplish.

Hence, from the physical level (in brief, very brief), the aim of the game for the human consciousness is to be in alignment with the HS, to harmonise yourself with the higher levels. To be perfectly correct, it is simply TO BE, as the spiritual masters have always taught us. But as a pointer, the aim is to BE your true Self/HS, not just be true to it and honour it but to see like it, act like it, be it etc.

Perception, attitude, state of being, the way we see and go about everything here means everything in this game of life. Nail that and we’ve clocked the game but it takes a constant determination to be in the state of meditative focus required to master it, as Triquetra explained. It takes experience and practice but it can be done.
    What you say makes sense. I listened to a Stuart Wilde presentation for the first time over the weekend -- and it was old, from 70s or 80s. His message agrees with what you point out: we signed up for these avatars/lives and the ultimate goal of the physical plane is to win back our freedom and power. He says the latter requires physically and emotionally detaching from the manipulated society.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

BMJ (15th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (15th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th March 2017)

12. Link to Post #107
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

He says the latter requires physically and emotionally detaching from the manipulated society.
    Yes, perhaps an effect of not taking things personally (what do you mean by physically though?), amongst other things, like "know thyself", belief/faith/trust in who you are etc., without rejecting the collective programming (in its destructive state) it's impossible to be in alignment with the HS. Then, once you've clocked the game you're in the ideal state to assist in bringing the collective out of the tailspin in a major way (the mission of many).

Update - added image and question

P.S. sorry for edits, I actually misread what you wrote.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 15th March 2017 at 03:20. Reason: clarified

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (15th March 2017), Chester (15th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th March 2017), Noelle (15th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

No worries on the edits. I believe what he meant is to detach from things like the TV and other mainstream media outlets and perhaps even people who repeat what they hear from MSM. We might even take it to mean withdrawing from activities the system has taught us to enjoy, like going on shopping sprees, gambling, and many others. Wilde says we can return after detaching and regaining our power. Wilde is still new to me, so I'm just passing along some of what I took away from that one presentation.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (15th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #109
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Ahh, OK, gotcha. Yeah, that's what I see as rejecting destructive or unproductive programming. I personally wouldn't detach from anyone because of anything about them though (not unless I saw they intend to harm me), I don't like the feeling of needing anyone or anything to be any certain way, I'd rather be able manage myself under any circumstances.

If we go back to the fighter jet analogy, my objective is to be able to maintain control in any weather and be resilient in the face of all attacks. In saying that, at times people can be too much work for me and I feel like I'm going to crash, so I retreat until I think I can manage myself again, but that's because of my own issues, nothing to do with anyone else. I see what Wilde is saying and agree there's a need for that at times.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 15th March 2017 at 04:33.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Noelle (15th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #110
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

Hi, just to add briefly to this. I do completely agree with your descriptions there Innocent Warrior (energy packets as you put it are amazing aren't they, just very tricky to translate into clumsy human language!). I'd agree that this brain/higher self dialogue is the name of the game, perhaps not the aim of the game (ie why we're all here and what, as a species, we're trying to do), as that entails so many different things on many different levels.

I feel that the lower or lesser the contact the brain/physicality has with one's higher, or spiritual, self, the greater the risk of serving solely the physical. Those who detach from their moral higher self (to become spiritually deaf, dumb and blind) will find the realm of purely the materialist, the hedonist, the nihilist etc.

This is what's happening in the world today, by design I feel, to keep us hooked up for as long as possible - like a junkie and his needle - to a constant bombardment of base energy, so we remain ignorant and anchored to this low-frequency physical, human expression (and the potential transhumanist paradigm).

So many people are slaves to the energies that serve (and thus pleasure) the physical aspects of their being. Everyone is prone to it to some degree (who doesn't like chocolate for example? The body doesn't need it, or really want it, but our brains want it because it fires endorphins and we experience pleasure). That's the smallest example, but in the extremes, as in the fighter jet analogy, one can begin to dive horribly. Sadly, some people can be plugged so deeply into receiving purely physical input and stimuli, that they'll stop at nothing to get it, even at the expense of others.

Acts of criminality result: from the thief, to the con man, to the Wall Street capitalist, all the way down the spiral to thug, drug addict, rapist, and murderer, etc. These are not people who are actually evil in their souls, they may be severely damaged, but the root cause is I believe the gross misalignment of this energy, where they have cut loose from their higher selves, and isolated themselves from higher knowledge, tolerance, temperance, empathy, and so much more. They've become so disconnected from their higher selves - what they truly are - that all that remains is the physical experience.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th March 2017), Noelle (15th March 2017), Scottoz (17th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

I agree! On the flip side, some, possibly many, discover (re-discover) their higher selves, whether it's the addict or the criminal after hitting rock bottom. [edited to add last clause ... forgot to drink all my coffee this morning.]
    Last edited by Noelle; 15th March 2017 at 15:54.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th March 2017), Scottoz (17th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree! On the flip side, some, possibly many, discover (re-discover) their higher selves, whether it's the addict or the criminal after hitting rock bottom. [edited to add last clause ... forgot to drink all my coffee this morning.]
    Absolutely! As far and as deep as the human being can fall, so correspondingly high can he rise. And higher (the ascent towards perfection is infinite). But the only real difference between high and low is that in the descent, that slip of consciousness and loss of self, it is always gradual, slow and steady. But the rise -the rediscovery of self- can be and often is instantaneous.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th March 2017), Noelle (15th March 2017), Scottoz (17th March 2017)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Absolutely! As far and as deep as the human being can fall, so correspondingly high can he rise. And higher (the ascent towards perfection is infinite). But the only real difference between high and low is that in the descent, that slip of consciousness and loss of self, it is always gradual, slow and steady. But the rise -the rediscovery of self- can be and often is instantaneous.
    Yes! Agreed.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (16th March 2017), Scottoz (17th March 2017)

26. Link to Post #114
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I'd agree that this brain/higher self dialogue is the name of the game, perhaps not the aim of the game (ie why we're all here and what, as a species, we're trying to do), as that entails so many different things on many different levels.
    Hi Star Mariner, I agree with this clarification.

Quote This is what's happening in the world today, by design I feel, to keep us hooked up for as long as possible - like a junkie and his needle - to a constant bombardment of base energy, so we remain ignorant and anchored to this low-frequency physical, human expression
    Me too. I see the symbolism of the secret societies and feel dark alchemists are at the core here and their magnum opus is the human collective, indeed quite deliberate. And it’s way beyond some hocus pocus activities, these alchemists appear to be masters of the mechanics of human consciousness and it’s a science that none of our conventional scientists even remotely touch on.

As an experiencer I have accumulated enough experience to become relatively familiar with dark beings who share the same objective. They absolutely do not want the likes of us understanding and employing our knowledge of the mechanics of consciousness. They also absolutely don’t want anyone to know they exist and what they do, I have been threatened for speaking about it and they followed through with their threat. They have even relished in the fact that most people will consider me insane for believing in their existence, they actually use that to their advantage and laugh at me about it. The reality of these beings for me are not because I believe in them, of course (contrary to what people tell me), it is from being able to perceive/experience them, my beliefs are the result, not the cause. Sadly the beings are correct and I rarely speak of it but there’s nothing they can do to stop us quietly working on the energy level here, just as the dark alchemists likely almost exclusively do.

It’s a silent spiritual war most are completely ignorant of but it is very real and very deliberate and the divisive social engineering, wars, poisoned water, air, food etc are the fruits of their victories.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 16th March 2017 at 09:25. Reason: added text, clarify

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (16th March 2017), Mike (18th March 2017), Noelle (16th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th March 2017), Scottoz (17th March 2017)

28. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree with you, it's a very sad state of affairs. I see Earth as being a unique learning experience. The path to self-discovery, in finding the light, would have no meaning (or would be a very very long affair) if there was not the shadow. I also feel that because this planet is a realm of free will, it is allowed to exist here, and what's more, it exists because we collectively attracted it, permitted it, even invited it in. This Earth experience was chosen to be one of duality, so we cannot have the choice of light without that other darker side.

But things have gotten too negative, too dark, and it has gone too far. Way too far. We can thank the powers that be for that. Things are changing now. I feel the Earth is transmuting, shedding a lot of this negative energy. She knows and we know it doesn't have to be this way. Humanity -at least the better part of it- knows that it can retain duality, and free will, and still climb the spiritual ladder without this level of interference, destruction and misery. We are now in the end times for this civilization. I feel that. And a new one shall emerge from the old. I don't know how it's going to play out, or when things will 'change', no one does, but I do believe it's going to happen. Eventually it has to happen, doesn't it? Otherwise, the alternative is, well, very bleak...
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ewan (16th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (16th March 2017), Mike (18th March 2017), Noelle (16th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th March 2017), Scottoz (17th March 2017)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

I see this experience as being boot camp for consciousness. We all do not graduate at the same time, but eventually all graduate, including the dark team.

Every one of us is an extension of Source energy, eternal beings on Prime Creator's journey of self discovery and creation (law of attraction - what are you thinking about?).

Perhaps the dark team includes some of our own multi-dimensional selves, our worthy opponents, and we all are here for learning and some here for the thrill of the ride.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 16th March 2017 at 15:20.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th March 2017), Mike (18th March 2017), Noelle (16th March 2017), Scottoz (17th March 2017)

32. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree completely - except the part about some of the 'dark team' being our own multi-dimensional selves. I'm not saying it's wrong, I simply don't want to believe it. Probably because of ego lol, in that I wouldn't want that to be possible. However you might be right, who knows!

But I do believe (hope) that rather than their being massive extremes of polarity within the same soul energy, all our other selves resonate at approximately the same sort of level. But if you peel back enough layers of this multi-dimensionality I think we would find that, if you go high enough, we all kind of parse out as being each other's selves, in other words: all just one being. Though we are all individualized expressions of that One being.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th March 2017), Mike (18th March 2017), Noelle (18th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th March 2017)

34. Link to Post #118
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I see this experience as being boot camp for consciousness. We all do not graduate at the same time, but eventually all graduate, including the dark team.

Every one of us is an extension of Source energy, eternal beings on Prime Creator's journey of self discovery and creation (law of attraction - what are you thinking about?).

Perhaps the dark team includes some of our own multi-dimensional selves, our worthy opponents, and we all are here for learning and some here for the thrill of the ride.
    A beautiful view, compassionate and pure. This is why I wouldn't emotionally detach from someone just because we're not on the same page, although not detaching doesn't mean we'll be best buddies.

The dark ones are indeed worthy opponents and, believe it or not, coming out the other side of encounters with them can be thrilling, such encounters have shown me the extent of my own strength.

Perhaps this is always the nature of dualistic worlds and why numerous sources tell us we move on to more advanced dimensions when we graduate. Maybe it has always been this way and it only appears worse as we become more aware and see more.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Mike (18th March 2017), Noelle (18th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th March 2017)

36. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

-I think free will is to a degree micro. Whereas the larger events in my life and the world are to some degree predetermined macro events. However, its my belief that we *knew* before we even arrived here on earth that these challenging macro events would occur. We came anyway. So in this sense, these macro events were chosen by us as well, using our free will.

-i think this is a world of probablities. Decisions get made and certain events - good or bad - begin to crytallize in our hologram, or timeline. Change is possible...the degree of difficulty being determined by how crystallized that event has become. Other events, however, are going to happen no matter what, and theres nothing we can do to stop them.

-I think we've all been the best and the worst humanity has to offer. Or we're in the process of doing that. We will all be the hero, the coward, the bum, the rich man, the kind woman, the abusive man etc. We're here to experience it all. In a world of duality and relativity, you cant have the good without the bad. Therefore, perhaps we shouldnt judge the bad too harshly. We were once them...and maybe we'll be them again. We'll "ascend" or move to the next level when we've had ALL the experiences earth has to offer.

-Earth is set up precisely the way it is for a reason. Im not even sure we're supposed to change things we deem negative or evil. We're here just to decide and experience what we are *relative to those things*...and to experience that. On the other side or spirit realm, we *know* we're compassionate and loving and grand and wonderful beings...but it's all conceptual. We cant experience it because everyone and everything is like that over there. We have to come here, to the earth, to demonstrate those things experientially. If there wasnt so much strife and difficulty here, we couldnt do that.

-I really do think "we are all one". I used to think it was just a flaky new age concept, but not anymore. I think all of existence is one large interference pattern...waves and vibrations of energy. We are individuations of that energy, much like eddies are small patterns within a river. "We are one" explains many seemingly impossible concepts, like non-locality, telepathy, karma and so forth. If there is only one of us, these things cease to hold mystery. I can talk to a rock because I am the rock(telepathy); if I hit someone, im really hitting myself(karma), and so forth.

-im not sure we're here to learn; im not sure life is a "school". I think we already know everything, and we're here to remember that and experience that...and to be creative. Its the whole N.Donald Walsch Conversations With God hypothesis....and I tend to agree with it.

-I think we're here to have fun!!! I wouldn't have come if it wasnt fun. I think we arrived for the adventure aspect as well.

-Life IS a game....In fact its the only game in the universe. I think god got bored. He or she created duality to experince itself experientially. We humans provide the relativity in a dualistic world. Its all a grand drama. And dont fool yourself - you LOVE the drama! The ones who pretend to despise it most are the ones who love it most. When one genuinely tires of the drama, and has played all the roles there are to play, one stops incarnating. In my humble opinion, its nothing to do with a fake, evil tunnel of light or anything like that (I could be wrong!)

This is a very layered, complex topic....and one cant really discuss it without lapsing into contradictions and dichotomies. However, they only seem like contradictions. A true understanding of the universe would reveal them all to be harmonious and cohesive. At least thats my take

...im hardly an authority. These are just my opinions, based on things ive read, intuited, and to some degree experienced. There are some really, really brilliant posts on this thread, and ive enjoyed reading them all.
    Last edited by Mike; 18th March 2017 at 19:36.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (23rd March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th March 2017), Noelle (18th March 2017), Scottoz (18th March 2017)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

I suspect this experience is boot camp for consciousness, for eternal beings having a temporary, yet often repeated, physical experience. We are all, including the dark team, extensions of Source energy on Prime Creators never ending journey of creation and self discovery. Having fun, feeling good, is very important. It is valuable feedback that indicates alignment with Source.

I suspect we all need to learn how thought influences reality, then use it wisely, with love, to create an enjoyable experience here, best we can.

In this free will universe (not all are free will) we are here to learn to not give our power away to those who want to take our power away. Empowerment of self is the name of the game. We can learn some things from the experience of others, but real learning comes only from experience.

Name:  Storm_01.png
Views: 35
Size:  267.0 KB

I would not put any limitation on what we can create, what we can change, if there are enough people focused on the result while maintaining the state of feeling good.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 18th March 2017 at 20:14.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (23rd March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th March 2017), Noelle (18th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast