Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: Is it all a game?

1. Link to Post #121
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Is it all a game?

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    -I think free will is to a degree micro. Whereas the larger events in my life and the world are to some degree predetermined macro events. However, its my belief that we *knew* before we even arrived here on earth that these challenging macro events would occur. We came anyway. So in this sense, these macro events were chosen by us as well, using our free will.

-i think this is a world of probablities. Decisions get made and certain events - good or bad - begin to crytallize in our hologram, or timeline. Change is possible...the degree of difficulty being determined by how crystallized that event has become. Other events, however, are going to happen no matter what, and theres nothing we can do to stop them.

-I think we've all been the best and the worst humanity has to offer. Or we're in the process of doing that. We will all be the hero, the coward, the bum, the rich man, the kind woman, the abusive man etc. We're here to experience it all. In a world of duality and relativity, you cant have the good without the bad. Therefore, perhaps we shouldnt judge the bad too harshly. We were once them...and maybe we'll be them again. We'll "ascend" or move to the next level when we've had ALL the experiences earth has to offer.

-Earth is set up precisely the way it is for a reason. Im not even sure we're supposed to change things we deem negative or evil. We're here just to decide and experience what we are *relative to those things*...and to experience that. On the other side or spirit realm, we *know* we're compassionate and loving and grand and wonderful beings...but it's all conceptual. We cant experience it because everyone and everything is like that over there. We have to come here, to the earth, to demonstrate those things experientially. If there wasnt so much strife and difficulty here, we couldnt do that.

-I really do think "we are all one". I used to think it was just a flaky new age concept, but not anymore. I think all of existence is one large interference pattern...waves and vibrations of energy. We are individuations of that energy, much like eddies are small patterns within a river. "We are one" explains many seemingly impossible concepts, like non-locality, telepathy, karma and so forth. If there is only one of us, these things cease to hold mystery. I can talk to a rock because I am the rock(telepathy); if I hit someone, im really hitting myself(karma), and so forth.

-im not sure we're here to learn; im not sure life is a "school". I think we already know everything, and we're here to remember that and experience that...and to be creative. Its the whole N.Donald Walsch Conversations With God hypothesis....and I tend to agree with it.

-I think we're here to have fun!!! I wouldn't have come if it wasnt fun. I think we arrived for the adventure aspect as well.

-Life IS a game....In fact its the only game in the universe. I think god got bored. He or she created duality to experince itself experientially. We humans provide the relativity in a dualistic world. Its all a grand drama. And dont fool yourself - you LOVE the drama! The ones who pretend to despise it most are the ones who love it most. When one genuinely tires of the drama, and has played all the roles there are to play, one stops incarnating. In my humble opinion, its nothing to do with a fake, evil tunnel of light or anything like that (I could be wrong!)

This is a very layered, complex topic....and one cant really discuss it without lapsing into contradictions and dichotomies. However, they only seem like contradictions. A true understanding of the universe would reveal them all to be harmonious and cohesive. At least thats my take

...im hardly an authority. These are just my opinions, based on things ive read, intuited, and to some degree experienced. There are some really, really brilliant posts on this thread, and ive enjoyed reading them all.
    Thanks, Mike. Great post! On the "predetermined macro events": Are you saying that you believe they are fixed, like built into the program? I wonder if some or many become fixed due to a critical mass of focus or intent from collective consciousness. I had an email conversation the other day with a relative about the recent blizzard that hit the New England area. I grew up in New England, where kids so love those snow days. I did too when I was middle and high school. If a snow storm was coming, I would go to sleep focused on the possible snow day and would wake up in the morning and hope with every ounce of my being that there would be no school. Most times, all that collective hoping (and no doubt millions of kid hoping along with me) paid off; but, of course, I always regretted it come summer, when we had to make up the school days.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

joeecho (19th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th March 2017), Mike (18th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (19th March 2017), Scottoz (21st March 2017)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

I found this article while exploring works related to simulated universe theories. Written by Jim Elvidge, author of "The Universe -- Solved!," it provides an easy to understand perspective on this potential "game" that we call life.

Here's an excerpt from the article, titled "The Singularity, Infomania, and Programmed Reality: Which is our future? Which is our present?":

What does Programmed Reality say about our world? There are some key implications of the programmed reality:

1. SOMEONE PROGRAMMED IT – It stands to reason that some entity created our reality. The entity could be human in the future, AIs, or biological ETs. In any case, the entity would have to be significantly advanced in comparison to the technology that we perceive ourselves to have in this reality. It seems to be a fairly safe assumption that, given the advanced level of this entity, it would probably not have evil intentions.

2. ALL OF OUR PHYSICAL LAWS AND OBSERVATIONS ARE ILLUSORY – Therefore, it may make no sense to argue logically that ETs can’t reach us because of the speed of light, or that Planck-level simulations are too far beyond our technology to be possible. These things, these physical limits of our sciences, are simply the physics of “the program” and are therefore illusory, in the same sense as the rules that govern movement in a video game.

3. IT COULD HAVE STARTED AT ANY TIME – It is impossible to argue that it is inconceivable for memories to be suspended, erased, stored, or inserted artificially. As such, we cannot trust our memories to be absolutes. Let’s say the simulation started 10 years ago. At that point, all conscious entities would have to have consistent memory sets inserted into their consciousness. In addition, all physical artifacts (libraries, etc.) would have to be consistent. This is not unlike the initialization of any MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game). The first part might not even be as inconceivable as it sounds. Perhaps the set of all conscious entities is not that large. Perhaps your boss is an NPC. Or your wife. Perhaps you are the only conscious entity in the program, which would actually make the simulation fairly simple to execute. However, multi-player models have a significant advantage over the solipsistic ones. They provide this paper with a point.

Putting all of this together, we can actually make some predictions about our future. Specifically, and for the purpose of the argument of this paper, Programmed Reality predicts the following: Any impending civilization-ending trend will always reverse. Here’s why: If we are indeed in a programmed reality, we can say one of two things about the course of the program. Either: 1. We will end this reality at some point and begin another one. or… 2. We will continue to “play the game.”

Full article: http://www.theuniversesolved.com/art...ingularity.pdf

Jim Elvidge's website: http://www.theuniversesolved.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (26th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (26th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #123
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

I don't like it. At all. The first time I heard this 'simulation' theory of Earth, reality, and the Universe, every particle of my being went into rebellion. Bearing in mind that I believe, know, and am very very aware of the actual spiritual reality of our true selves, and that this world is indeed a kind of illusion, just a temporary state in which we find ourselves. But it is not the sort of simulation they are talking about. The physical universe we are aware of is basically just a low, slow, manifestation of energy. It is merely one dimension of many. This one is built on a physical framework, for the purposes of time, entropy, and causality to manifest and play out, so that polarity, and thus duality can exist. This is the perfect environment for choice, in other words free will, in a special environment that has been isolated from Source and all knowledge of what we are and where we came from.

In this tough environment of 'lack', we can learn so much, and evolve so quickly and beautifully. It's why 7 billion of us have flocked here. Progression is about learning, and learning is about choice, and the experiences we have, good or bad, in making those choices. No two souls in the entire Multiverse are alike. We all have unique identities as souls, through which, and from which, we have the opportunity to experience the Universe from our own entirely unique point of view – and to make these choices. We are given free rein to explore, to create, and enjoy and indeed to grieve, in the infinite journey that is the exploration of Self, and the All-Creation of Multiverse. These intermediate steps we are taking now on our soul journeys, here, on Earth right now, is what we need to progress, and transcend the need, eventually, for duality at all.

But it troubles me. This simulation meme troubles me a lot. It is a furtherance and an endorsement of the solipsistic view, which is a highly dangerous idea. To those most susceptible it can terribly distort the ego, leading a person to believe that the world they interact with each day is fake; that all people in the world are also fake, or are without real substance, reality, and soul. In believing that all is a hologram or computer simulation/trick, does not everything then become as meaningless as a cardboard cut-out? Surely this must then translate to a most dangerous mentality. Sociopathy itself can arise in a worst case. Maybe that's what 'they', who pedal this stuff, actually want to happen. It is a tactic visible across every conceivable spectrum of daily life these days, and this is probably why we find ourselves in this mess - because it is a narrative that distracts us from the spiritual truth: that we are in essence, God(s). It is a viral meme as fake as the flat earth (and probably comes from the same source).

A microbe cannot see us, cannot sense us, knows nothing about us or the greater reality that we can easily perceive and so take for granted. Are they holograms that we created, perhaps for our amusement, in a computer simulation? Of course not. They live in a completely different reality to us, but they exist for real, as we exist for real. The microbe is merely a lifeform of lesser awareness. We are also forms of lesser awareness than those above us. We are not simulations of theirs either. We just sit at a different point on the curve, just as we do to the microbe.

In a sense this life is a game, but not as in a holographic computer-type game. This is no more a simulation than the spirit world is a simulation. This is reality, just a different (more dense) kind of reality in relation to other dimensions. To think of this as a purely simulated unreality is to induce egoism, narcissism, cynicism and indifference. Like I said, that's possibly what they want us to believe in: the transhumanist paradigm, to basically be dead inside.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

awakeningmom (27th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th March 2017), Noelle (26th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (26th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #124
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

I don't like it either, it doesn't feel right at all.

Interference by malevolent ETs, sure - but only steering to suit their agenda/s. It's us who they have to manipulate because we create/power it (our reality). We create, they control, they have no/little creative power of their own due to the qualtiy of their energy, IMO.

To me this (humanity) feels natural/organic, just interfered with.

And I don't think that wasn't expected, a part of nature, considering this is such a deeply dualistic reality.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 26th March 2017 at 16:43. Reason: Added text
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

awakeningmom (27th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th March 2017), Noelle (26th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (26th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

It didn't feel right to me either, but I had to question why I felt that way. Had I bought into someone else's belief system? My answer to myself: probably. After I started having OBEs, I wanted to find out more about them, which led me to works by Theosophist Charles Leadbeater, William Buhlman, Robert Bruce, Bruce Goldberg and a few others who put a more positive "spiritual" spin on what reality and the higher dimensions are. I got too comfortable with their interpretations, which closed my mind a little too much. Thankfully, I've opened it again. I am now open to other theories, including simulated theories, but that does not mean I accept any of them.

On the different sources of the simulation, Elvidge had this to say in one of his blog posts:

1. We live in a post-human simulation written by humans of the future. This is Nick Bostrom’s “Simulation Argument.” “God” is thus, effectively, a future human, maybe some sniveling teen hacker working at the 2050 equivalent of Blizzard Entertainment. We are contemporaries of the hacker.

2. We live in a simulation created by an AI (artificial intelligence), a la “The Matrix.” God is the Architect of the Matrix; we may be slaves or we may just enjoy playing the simulation that the AI created. We may be on earth or somewhere entirely different.

3. We live in a simulation created by an alien. God is the alien; again, we may be slaves or we may just enjoy playing the simulation that ET has created.

4. Stanford physicist Andrei Linde, the developer of the “eternal chaotic inflation theory” of the multiverse, once said “On the evidence, our universe was created not by a divine being, but by a physicist hacker.” That would make God a physicist – a future human one, or one from another planet.

5. We live in a digital system, which continuously evolves to a higher level due to a fundamental law of continuous improvement. Physicist Tom Campbell has done the most to develop this theory, which holds that each of our consciousnesses are “individuated” parts of the whole system, interacting with another component of the system, the reality simulation in which we “live.” God is then a dispassionate digital information system, all that there is, the creator of our reality and of us. We are effectively a part of God.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

awakeningmom (27th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (26th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #126
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

In addition to my previous post -

This planet and all her inhabitants is a divine creation which took eons to form. Outside the construct or concept of time, all exists in one eternal moment.

I react too strongly, it hurts to see the divine subverted. I find it sad and cold, forgive me.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 26th March 2017 at 17:20.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (27th March 2017), Noelle (26th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (26th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    In addition to my previous post -

This planet and all her inhabitants is a divine creation which took eons to form. Outside the construct or concept of time, all exists in one eternal moment.

I react too strongly, it hurts to see the divine subverted. I find it sad and cold, forgive me.
    No apologies needed. I understand. The cool thing about theories is they are only theories -- not proven.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (26th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

I feel that any viable theory should include the emotion and purpose of love. When I was exploring the Castaneda material, years ago, I felt that love was a missing component.

Sometimes when I have a less than positive thought I am reminded by that still small voice within saying "Love is the only answer." So I know that love is a very important component of the game, simulation or whatever this experience may be.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

awakeningmom (27th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th March 2017), Noelle (26th March 2017), Scottoz (28th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I feel that any viable theory should include the emotion and purpose of love. When I was exploring the Castaneda material, years ago, I felt that love was a missing component.

Sometimes when I have a less than positive thought I am reminded by that still small voice within saying "Love is the only answer." So I know that love is a very important component of the game, simulation or whatever this experience may be.
    I agree with you, Ron. I believe Tom Campbell says something like that in his virtual reality theory. Thanks for your contributions to this thread.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

awakeningmom (27th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (26th March 2017), Scottoz (28th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

For what it's worth, it can't hurt to offer the view that splits the line. I've spent just about all of my years researching dismantling dualities. Dualities were what always struck me as the real mistruth.

When I contemplate the nature of reality, aspects of both elements discussed here strike me as being simultaneously valid. That there is a level of advanced being where nature and artifice can come together and be one and the same. It is only in these lower realms where the dualities extrapolate and seem to be perfectly "opposite".

So what could we have here that was made "up there"?

Well, how about a reality that had surgically precise scientific laws and mathematical underpinnings that only an AI could generate, combined with an organic spectrum of emotion and experience that only a natural being could come up with?

The reality would proliferate out of the observation of dualities themselves, and would "fold back up" upon itself when the beings within it evolved to the point when the dualities collapsed through logical understanding of the illusion they were all along. We can't believe them to be illusions with words and reasoning alone - and so we have to shape our reality in the shape of many combinations of forms of these dualities until the veils begin to slip and we see the smoke and mirrors behind them.

And so what we realize is that when we find communications too biased on one side of a duality or another, we aim to point to the other side to balance it out. Not because the duality is real, but because although we do not recognize the duality yet as a whole consciously, we do somehow remember it to be so subconsciously, and so we are instead pointing out the missing part of the whole that makes it all that it is.

We save the difficult task of realizing the two opposites are part of a single whole, at a conscious level, sometimes for much much later on. Perhaps until the very end, in some cases, like the notion of serving ourselves or serving others.

After all, there are selfish ways to serve others - the ways where we know we will get even more in return, so there is a net gain. And selfless ways to serve ourselves - to take care of ourselves enough to serve others better, or to build up momentum for awhile to serve others in a more substantial way in the future.

What we are really zeroing in on are the feelings - feelings of completeness of a notion, or feelings of the authenticity of a notion, beyond what simple definitions with words can describe. For example, this notion of "service to others", in the truest sense that shirks off all of these details and exceptions like the above. It is captured best in a feeling, a notion, that will make a great deal of sense in densities of experience where we experience reality on a grayscale between the individual experience and a collective experience - through our own free will - the collective experience is so synchronized with our individual experience the lines really begin to blur... oh, there goes another one of those false dualities again..
    Last edited by triquetra; 27th March 2017 at 06:26.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

awakeningmom (27th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th March 2017), Noelle (27th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (27th March 2017), Scottoz (28th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

This experience is likely to be "boot camp for consciousness". My simple view of the game.

We are all extensions of Source energy on Prime Creator's never ending journey of creation and self discovery. We play many roles, light and dark, as we navigate this illusion of separation from Source, always seeking balance.

Learning to use our natural power to create using thought, emotion and inspired action is a most important discipline to master.

Probably a very important navigation tool is to maintain the goal of feeling good. Feelings are our guidance system.

There is an infinite flow of "well being" always flowing towards us from Source. Sometimes we resist the flow, create resistance with the negative thoughts of fear, worry, lack of self worth and more.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 27th March 2017 at 07:59.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Domp4547 (7th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th March 2017), Noelle (27th March 2017), Scottoz (28th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #132
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

I agree Ron, this is a kind of boot camp, in that it's a tough assignment, but at the end of it we come away with a tremendous reward.

I do have to slightly hold my head in sort of tired resignation for mankind's idea of what God is. Where 'he' is a man in the sky with a long white beard, or better still a bored alien, or a transcended human, or a computer program or whatever. It amazes me, because neo-lithic man 7,000 years ago actually had a better and closer understanding of God than the so-called philosophers and theologians today.

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    We are all extensions of Source energy on Prime Creator's never ending journey of creation and self discovery.
    For the present level of 3d conceptual awareness that we humans hold and can comprehend, that's about as good as we're going to get. God is the infinity-totality at the very apex of all wisdom, knowledge, consciousness, love, and just All-ness, of all energy and all things everywhere at all times simultaneously. IT is everything.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Noelle (27th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (27th March 2017), Scottoz (28th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #133
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: Incredibly Important Information from Pigtail Gurl

This post was added as a better fit to this thread, therefore it may seem a bit choppy from the comments that came before. Apologies!

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    The documents reveal for the first time the vast scale of US government control in Hollywood, including the ability to manipulate scripts or even prevent films too critical of the Pentagon from being made — not to mention influencing some of the most popular film franchises in recent years.
    These documents for the first time demonstrate that the US government has worked behind the scenes on over 800 major movies and more than 1,000 TV titles.
    Yes, this has been known for quite some time. You’d probably appreciate this article too:
    Illuminati Inspect Every Hollywood Script
    August 22, 2011
    DETECTING AND UNDERSTANDING ILLUMINATI INTERFERENCE

Source: https://www.henrymakow.com/aspen.html

But I’ll add something else many might not be aware of….’they’ know who people have been in their past lives and incorporate information right into the scripts of the film if it's about historical people! I became aware of this while watching a period based t.v. show centering on a role I had played in one of my past lives. They even knew the soul group we came from and they had my character dressed up in a costume for a celebration party pertaining to another one of my prominent past lives! It was so ‘in your face’ I had to laugh out loud when I first saw it. After the ‘wedding scene’ they played a commercial where I bought my wedding dress in this life time. It said to me, they know who I am, who I’ve been, and where I live as the same commercials don’t play in every region. I don’t believe in coincidences….not that many. I was able to pick out a few other things…I mean even their casting of some of the characters where spot on…..one in particular exhibited a trait similar to someone close to me today who was with me in this past life and was that character being portrayed in the t.v. series alongside me. It was uncanny and funny to watch.

This is a most interesting discovery as it gives a person an additional glimmer to what’s taking place behind the scenes. If more knew the roles they played in past lives, they would discover the same as myself, as I know I can’t be the only one they’re doing it to.

Mainstream media also ‘knows’ certain individual’s past life identities and if you watch closely to headline news, you may be lucky enough to catch their ‘knowing’ based on the intention of the headline, but you have to know who some of these people have been in their past lives to see it. It’s effing hilarious. I know I’m missing stuff as I don’t know everyone’s identities, but clearly they do. I’ve often wondered if in the future we will all openly know the roles one another have played….and then be able to pick out where this was revealed in specific films or t.v. programs just for a laugh.

Some might be creeped out by this, I personally think it’s hilarious and amusing. What’s even more amusing is when you know the identities of some of the people around you, and you listen to what they say which at times pertains to who they once were! LMAO….and because most don’t know who they are, they don’t even realize what they’re saying is tied to their past life. I see their innocence and want to hug them, because it’s so cute, it’s authentic and real in the truest of forms and a rare glimpse at an unsuspecting human soul.

When I have more time I’ll post something I saw in a movie that I believe was directed at ‘we the people’. I also believe this film has something to do with my mission/role in this lifetime as several things within the story line were matching my experience and tied to my soul group. They even used my adopted name as one of the main characters. Maybe after posting, more will appreciate my viewpoint that planet Earth is merely a ‘game’ for souls to learn and grow before being allowed into the ‘galactic community’ of higher dimensions? Something for sure is going on here and it’s why you have alphabet soup infiltration in your scripts at the highest of levels.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 9th July 2017 at 01:04.

26. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

The movie I’m referring to from my last post #13 is the Divergent Series as seen here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Di...ies:_Insurgent

One of the last scenes of movie shows the character Tris going through 5 sims(simulations) in order to open the box. A sim is basically a computer simulation. I also consider it a type of illusion generated within the mind that you think is real..kinda like the reality we’re in now that many scientists are coming out and describing it as a ‘computer simulation’. If you go see the movie it will make more sense. The situation she’s being depicted in (a sim), the concept was similar to my own experience which is why I was able to figure out what’s going on in this film. All the black wires attached to her are connected to her Chakras. When Tris successfully completes the last sim,( I suspect they are implying her Kundalini of the heart experience), the box opens(the box represents the heart).

A woman's projection appears…..think about the famous Princess Leia scene, “Obi-Wan Kanobi, you’re my only hope…” Ya…it looked like that… Ok so the projection of this woman appears and she says:

“HELLO,
    I COME FROM OUTSIDE THE WALL WHERE WE HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED EACHOTHER. WE DESIGNED YOUR CITY AS AN EXPERIMENT. WE BELIEVE IT’S THE ONLY WAY TO RECOVER THE HUMANITY WE HAVE LOST. AND WE CREATED FACTIONS TO ENSURE PEACE..WE BELIEVE THERE WILL BE THOSE AMONG YOU WHO WILL TRANSCEND THESE FACTIONS. THESE WILL BE THE DIVERGENT. THEY ARE THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS EXPERIMENT, THEY ARE VITAL TO HUMANITY’S SURVIVAL. IF YOU’RE WATCHING THIS NOW, THAN AT LEAST ONE OF YOU IS PROOF THAT OUR EXPERIMENT HAS SUCCEEDED. THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU TO EMERGE FROM YOUR ISOLATION AND REJOIN US. WE ALLOWED YOU TO BELIEVE THAT YOU’RE THE LAST OF US, BUT YOU’RE NOT….MANKIND WAITS FOR YOU WITH HOPE, BEYOND THE WALL.”

OMg, did she really just say that?! Ya she did, because I recorded it and wrote it down the second time I watched the film. Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Cause I’m reading between the lines and this said a lot!

“We designed your city as an ‘experiment’.”
    Could this be “The Great Experiment” we’re hearing whispers of here and there within the alternative community? Meaning, the whole planet Earth was/is an experiment?

“The time has come for you to emerge from your isolation and rejoin us. We allowed you to believe that you’re the last of us, but you’re not….mankind waits for you with hope, beyond the wall.”
    Are they implying the galactic community is awaiting our return and ‘the experiment’ is over? Could ‘beyond the wall’ signify beyond planet Earth? Holy smokes! Is this part of ‘disclosure’? Why can’t I get this thought out of my mind?

“We believe there will be those among you who will transcend these factions. These will be the divergent. They are the true purpose of this experiment, they are vital to humanity’s survival. If you’re watching this now, than at least one of you is proof that our experiment has succeeded.”

Why do I get the feeling she’s talking to the human race and this isn’t just part of a scene from a movie? I’m seeing many parallels between this story and my own which I only briefly shared long ago on this forum before I knew who I had been in my past lives…I’m finding it hard to ignore. I would consider the word 'factions' as used in the above quote to also be interpreted as emotions and beliefs. When you have a Kundalini of the heart, which involves your Chakras, you are transcending emotions. It’s a transmutation of negative and positive energy via a thought process done in the heart not the brain. Science tells us that emotions and beliefs are what create realities and when you understand the science, you see how it ties into the movie plot. The divergents who were once considered ‘the problem child’ are now ‘the solution.’ A divergent is someone who will be put into a difficult situation by design which is why it’s called a ‘sim’ or simulation. The point being to transmute the energy…Why? Because it has an effect on the Aether Field we are all connected to and yes it’s scientifically proven. Once an idea is interjected into ‘the field’ in cannot be removed and all have access to it because it lies in ‘the field’. I’m being as brief as possible here…

Rather than go into more detail about the parallels I personally have to this story, for this thread, I’m merely focusing on the bolded message and what it could be implying to the public in the now. We’ve had disclosure going on for many years in different forms and I see this film as another aspect of disclosure. Movies are a tool and the perfect way to reach a large volume of people. This film had a $110 million dollar budget and lots of support from the big boys, Lionsgate Films.

Here are the two scenes I’m describing. I can discuss more detail after you have time to read and absorb.

27. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    The movie I’m referring to from my last post #13 is the Divergent Series as seen here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Di...ies:_Insurgent

One of the last scenes of movie shows the character Tris going through 5 sims(simulations) in order to open the box. A sim is basically a computer simulation. I also consider it a type of illusion generated within the mind that you think is real..kinda like the reality we’re in now that many scientists are coming out and describing it as a ‘computer simulation’. If you go see the movie it will make more sense. The situation she’s being depicted in (a sim), the concept was similar to my own experience which is why I was able to figure out what’s going on in this film. All the black wires attached to her are connected to her Chakras. When Tris successfully completes the last sim,( I suspect they are implying her Kundalini of the heart experience), the box opens(the box represents the heart).

A woman's projection appears…..think about the famous Princess Leia scene, “Obi-Wan Kanobi, you’re my only hope…” Ya…it looked like that… Ok so the projection of this woman appears and she says:

“HELLO,
    I COME FROM OUTSIDE THE WALL WHERE WE HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED EACHOTHER. WE DESIGNED YOUR CITY AS AN EXPERIMENT. WE BELIEVE IT’S THE ONLY WAY TO RECOVER THE HUMANITY WE HAVE LOST. AND WE CREATED FACTIONS TO ENSURE PEACE..WE BELIEVE THERE WILL BE THOSE AMONG YOU WHO WILL TRANSCEND THESE FACTIONS. THESE WILL BE THE DIVERGENT. THEY ARE THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS EXPERIMENT, THEY ARE VITAL TO HUMANITY’S SURVIVAL. IF YOU’RE WATCHING THIS NOW, THAN AT LEAST ONE OF YOU IS PROOF THAT OUR EXPERIMENT HAS SUCCEEDED. THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU TO EMERGE FROM YOUR ISOLATION AND REJOIN US. WE ALLOWED YOU TO BELIEVE THAT YOU’RE THE LAST OF US, BUT YOU’RE NOT….MANKIND WAITS FOR YOU WITH HOPE, BEYOND THE WALL.”

OMg, did she really just say that?! Ya she did, because I recorded it and wrote it down the second time I watched the film. Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Cause I’m reading between the lines and this said a lot!

“We designed your city as an ‘experiment’.”
    Could this be “The Great Experiment” we’re hearing whispers of here and there within the alternative community? Meaning, the whole planet Earth was/is an experiment?

“The time has come for you to emerge from your isolation and rejoin us. We allowed you to believe that you’re the last of us, but you’re not….mankind waits for you with hope, beyond the wall.”
    Are they implying the galactic community is awaiting our return and ‘the experiment’ is over? Could ‘beyond the wall’ signify beyond planet Earth? Holy smokes! Is this part of ‘disclosure’? Why can’t I get this thought out of my mind?

“We believe there will be those among you who will transcend these factions. These will be the divergent. They are the true purpose of this experiment, they are vital to humanity’s survival. If you’re watching this now, than at least one of you is proof that our experiment has succeeded.”

Why do I get the feeling she’s talking to the human race and this isn’t just part of a scene from a movie? I’m seeing many parallels between this story and my own which I only briefly shared long ago on this forum before I knew who I had been in my past lives…I’m finding it hard to ignore. I would consider the word 'factions' as used in the above quote to also be interpreted as emotions and beliefs. When you have a Kundalini of the heart, which involves your Chakras, you are transcending emotions. It’s a transmutation of negative and positive energy via a thought process done in the heart not the brain. Science tells us that emotions and beliefs are what create realities and when you understand the science, you see how it ties into the movie plot. The divergents who were once considered ‘the problem child’ are now ‘the solution.’ A divergent is someone who will be put into a difficult situation by design which is why it’s called a ‘sim’ or simulation. The point being to transmute the energy…Why? Because it has an effect on the Aether Field we are all connected to and yes it’s scientifically proven. Once an idea is interjected into ‘the field’ in cannot be removed and all have access to it because it lies in ‘the field’. I’m being as brief as possible here…

Rather than go into more detail about the parallels I personally have to this story, for this thread, I’m merely focusing on the bolded message and what it could be implying to the public in the now. We’ve had disclosure going on for many years in different forms and I see this film as another aspect of disclosure. Movies are a tool and the perfect way to reach a large volume of people. This film had a $110 million dollar budget and lots of support from the big boys, Lionsgate Films.

Here are the two scenes I’m describing. I can discuss more detail after you have time to read and absorb.

I would like to discuss this further. If the mods could move your two posts to a "Matrix" thread, my "Is This a Game?" or some other appropriate thread, that would be awesome. I don't want to go too off topic.
    Last edited by Noelle; 8th July 2017 at 23:57.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

gaiagirl (10th July 2017), Virilis (9th July 2017), we-R-one (9th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Yes, thanks, post 13 and post 20 of mine. Thanks so much!

30. Link to Post #137
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    [...]
    I would like to discuss this further. If the mods could move your two posts to a "Matrix" thread, my "Is This a Game?" or some other appropriate thread, that would be awesome. I don't want to go too off topic.
    Yes, thanks, post 13 and post 20 of mine. Thanks so much!
    Done!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Virilis (9th July 2017), we-R-one (9th July 2017)

32. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

ok, so here I can continue with more info and speak more freely without going off topic. I remember seeing this thread and didn't have a chance to explore further, so I am not 'up' on the content, fyi.

EDIT TO ADD:
    Ok, read first post, I think you will find what I have to share of interest pertaining to the topic at hand.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 9th July 2017 at 00:59.

33. Link to Post #139
    Australia Avalon Member Virilis's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting. Can a hypothesis that states that"we are simulations in a matrix created by another entity/entities" be tested by the very simulations inhabiting such a simulacrum Universe? Can the simulation become aware of itself, and its simulated nature? Can a simulation residing in such an artificially constructed matrix find evidence for this via employing the Scientific Method? Could there be "glitches" in the matrix to serve this end? Are co-incidences and synchronicities linked to such "glitches"?
    Last edited by Virilis; 9th July 2017 at 01:15.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Virilis For This Post:

Noelle (9th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    The documents reveal for the first time the vast scale of US government control in Hollywood, including the ability to manipulate scripts or even prevent films too critical of the Pentagon from being made — not to mention influencing some of the most popular film franchises in recent years.
    These documents for the first time demonstrate that the US government has worked behind the scenes on over 800 major movies and more than 1,000 TV titles.
    Yes, this has been known for quite some time. You’d probably appreciate this article too:
    Illuminati Inspect Every Hollywood Script
    August 22, 2011
    DETECTING AND UNDERSTANDING ILLUMINATI INTERFERENCE

Source: https://www.henrymakow.com/aspen.html

But I’ll add something else many might not be aware of….’they’ know who people have been in their past lives and incorporate information right into the scripts of the film if it's about historical people! I became aware of this while watching a period based t.v. show centering on a role I had played in one of my past lives. They even knew the soul group we came from and they had my character dressed up in a costume for a celebration party pertaining to another one of my prominent past lives! It was so ‘in your face’ I had to laugh out loud when I first saw it. After the ‘wedding scene’ they played a commercial where I bought my wedding dress in this life time. It said to me, they know who I am, who I’ve been, and where I live as the same commercials don’t play in every region. I don’t believe in coincidences….not that many. I was able to pick out a few other things…I mean even their casting of some of the characters where spot on…..one in particular exhibited a trait similar to someone close to me today who was with me in this past life and was that character being portrayed in the t.v. series alongside me. It was uncanny and funny to watch.

This is a most interesting discovery as it gives a person an additional glimmer to what’s taking place behind the scenes. If more knew the roles they played in past lives, they would discover the same as myself, as I know I can’t be the only one they’re doing it to.

Mainstream media also ‘knows’ certain individual’s past life identities and if you watch closely to headline news, you may be lucky enough to catch their ‘knowing’ based on the intention of the headline, but you have to know who some of these people have been in their past lives to see it. It’s effing hilarious. I know I’m missing stuff as I don’t know everyone’s identities, but clearly they do. I’ve often wondered if in the future we will all openly know the roles one another have played….and then be able to pick out where this was revealed in specific films or t.v. programs just for a laugh.

Some might be creeped out by this, I personally think it’s hilarious and amusing. What’s even more amusing is when you know the identities of some of the people around you, and you listen to what they say which at times pertains to who they once were! LMAO….and because most don’t know who they are, they don’t even realize what they’re saying is tied to their past life. I see their innocence and want to hug them, because it’s so cute, it’s authentic and real in the truest of forms and a rare glimpse at an unsuspecting human soul.

When I have more time I’ll post something I saw in a movie that I believe was directed at ‘we the people’. I also believe this film has something to do with my mission/role in this lifetime as several things within the story line were matching my experience and tied to my soul group. They even used my adopted name as one of the main characters. Maybe after posting, more will appreciate my viewpoint that planet Earth is merely a ‘game’ for souls to learn and grow before being allowed into the ‘galactic community’ of higher dimensions? Something for sure is going on here and it’s why you have alphabet soup infiltration in your scripts at the highest of levels.
    Would you call these types of experiences synchronicities? Or is there another word for it?

As I explained in my PM, I have had similar experiences, a series of them that continue on a regular basis. They all involve one particular lifetime -- same people in it (and I don't know any of them in this lifetime) -- but the time period seems modern. I've never been sure about what this particular lifetime is: a parallel lifetime, a past lifetime from another Earth, my primary/base reality, or just some reality outside of this one. I'm not a big movie watcher, but these experiences were triggered by a movie several years ago. There have been other synchronicities over the years too from movies, magazines and even nature.

It's very puzzling to me. It keeps drawing me back to idea that we are in some kind of simulation, whether we're in one by choice or force.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

gaiagirl (10th July 2017), Virilis (9th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast