2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Virilis (9th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #142
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Default Re: Is it all a game?

I read the Law of One but did not really understand most of it, many years ago. I re-read some of it again recently and still don't understand most of it.

Now I have doubts about it as anything relevant to anything worth while in my life.
    On to the next -- whatever.........
    Last edited by East Sun; 9th July 2017 at 01:45.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), Noelle (9th July 2017), we-R-one (9th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Would you call these types of experiences synchronicities? Or is there another word for it?

As I explained in my PM, I have had similar experiences, a series of them that continue on a regular basis. They all involve one particular lifetime -- same people in it (and I don't know any of them in this lifetime) -- but the time period seems modern. I've never been sure about what this particular lifetime is: a parallel lifetime, a past lifetime from another Earth, my primary/base reality, or just some reality outside of this one. I'm not a big movie watcher, but these experiences were triggered by a movie several years ago. There have been other synchronicities over the years too from movies, magazines and even nature.

It's very puzzling to me. It keeps drawing me back to idea that we are in some kind of simulation, whether we're in one by choice or force.
    For those reading, this is very difficult to explain and impossible to 'briefly' put in words. It took many years to figure this out because I had to build a knowledge base in order to connect the dots properly. I don't see it as a synchronicity in this case however I can understand how this might be perceived as synchronicites. I've experienced many synchronicities so I feel I understand how to recognize them compared to the experience I'm discussing now.

I think someone knows 'specifically' my past life identities because I played some prominent roles in history and it's tied to the E.T. race I come from. Yes you heard that right.

I've been studying reincarnation for quite some time now and understand what makes a compelling case. I know what to look for. I was assisted by some of the best in the field, Dr. Walter Semkiw briefly, and then on to Kevin Ryerson who assisted in finding the detailed information via Akashic Record reading and then worked with Paul Von Ward of thereincarnationexperiment.org. I was able to research and validate to my satisfaction. Whether studying your own case or that of others, you look for what's called 'objectives'. This can include names matching, dates matching, similar experiences, similar gifts, your astrology chart, compared to who you were....etc...You may even find parallels between a particular lifetime and the one you're in. It is my understanding that you have 5 or 6 souls who are typically with you from one incarnation to the next, that seems to be what the research shows. I did notice this happening in 3 of my incarnations. You can imagine how difficult it is to validate this information because you have to know many of your identities and those around you and the only way you can do this and feel good about it is you need to be a documented person in the cases so you have material to work with and research. Not many can do this.

What I'm discovering....is the reason why some people have several famous past lives is because it's tied to the soul group they come from. Many like to think the person is narcisstic, but it's not always the case. And if you were to know my cases in their entirety you would see parallels between my core incarnations. Core incarnations are where I played a prominent role. This is total ham sandwich version.

So...with this in mind, I believe someone knows the roles I've played and why you're seeing it incorporated into film. My most prominent role was that of Greek goddess Artemis. Besides finding objectives in this lifetime and my other past lives matching to her, I also discovered the number 3's and 7's following me from one incarnation to the next in addition to some of those from my soul group. All of a sudden this phrase kicked into my head:

“Follow the 3’s and 7’s and then one might find who are the god’s from the heavens”-Elizabeth Marie 4/26/2016

And this is when I really started to figure things out...this was a big clue. You will see it in the film Insurgent from the Divergent series which I can point out later.

3's and 7's are the number of the god's. God's being the E.T. 's, which aligns with the soul group I come from known as Archangel Michael and Raphael. We were known to be the 'guardians' of this planet in ancient text and it's why I believe I have 3's and 7's following me. My surname stands for 'devotee of St. Michael'. There is no other surname with this mean that I could find. I was born near the 33rd parallel in The City of Angels in this lifetime. I believe my mission in this incarnation was very similar to Jesus, which appears to somewhat be depicted in this film which can be explained in later posts. You will need more information to understand why I say this...but I will stop here so the reader has time to ponder and absorb. No I do not walk on water....lol....

Give me a chance to explain and you will see why I say what I say. By reading my story, you may find answers to the questions you have and likely more you didn't know you have, lol. I need time to punch all this out....My garden of Eden is calling so when I'm done watering, I'll be back. Trust me...my story has much to do with with all that's being discussed. Forgive my typos...gotta run.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 9th July 2017 at 02:46.

6. Link to Post #144
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Virilis (here)
    Interesting. Can a hypothesis that states that"we are simulations in a matrix created by another entity/entities" be tested by the very simulations inhabiting such a simulacrum Universe? Can the simulation become aware of itself, and its simulated nature? Can a simulation residing in such an artificially constructed matrix find evidence for this via employing the Scientific Method? Could there be "glitches" in the matrix to serve this end? Are co-incidences and synchronicities linked to such "glitches"?
    Those are good questions. I am no scientist, but I want to say "yes" to your first two questions. As for your third question: by "artificially constructed matrix," you are referring to our current reality, I am assuming. I'm not sure if it can be tested via scientific method. I remember Tom Cambell saying that it's impossible to test another system that is outside of our current system; indirect effects, like glitches, maybe. We could be in a box within a box within a box and so on and may never know it until we leave the box we're in.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    I read the Law of One but did not really understand most of it, many years ago. I re-read some of it again recently and still don't understand most of it.

Now I have doubts about it as anything relevant to anything worth while in my life.
    On to the next -- whatever.........
    I attempted to read it too but found my mind straying too much. I will try again.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

East Sun (9th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), Virilis (9th July 2017), we-R-one (9th July 2017)

8. Link to Post #145
    Australia Avalon Member Virilis's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Incredibly Important Information from Pigtail Gurl

Like many of you, I have had experiences that suggest we have done this before. For instance, many years ago, while sitting in a windowless exam room at the vet that I bring my animals to I had this vision of some catastrophic event that killed off humanity and yet we survived.
    Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    The documents reveal for the first time the vast scale of US government control in Hollywood, including the ability to manipulate scripts or even prevent films too critical of the Pentagon from being made — not to mention influencing some of the most popular film franchises in recent years.
    These documents for the first time demonstrate that the US government has worked behind the scenes on over 800 major movies and more than 1,000 TV titles.
    Yes, this has been known for quite some time. You’d probably appreciate this article too:
    Illuminati Inspect Every Hollywood Script
    August 22, 2011
    DETECTING AND UNDERSTANDING ILLUMINATI INTERFERENCE

Source: https://www.henrymakow.com/aspen.html

But I’ll add something else many might not be aware of….’they’ know who people have been in their past lives and incorporate information right into the scripts of the film if it's about historical people! I became aware of this while watching a period based t.v. show centering on a role I had played in one of my past lives. They even knew the soul group we came from and they had my character dressed up in a costume for a celebration party pertaining to another one of my prominent past lives! It was so ‘in your face’ I had to laugh out loud when I first saw it. After the ‘wedding scene’ they played a commercial where I bought my wedding dress in this life time. It said to me, they know who I am, who I’ve been, and where I live as the same commercials don’t play in every region. I don’t believe in coincidences….not that many. I was able to pick out a few other things…I mean even their casting of some of the characters where spot on…..one in particular exhibited a trait similar to someone close to me today who was with me in this past life and was that character being portrayed in the t.v. series alongside me. It was uncanny and funny to watch.

This is a most interesting discovery as it gives a person an additional glimmer to what’s taking place behind the scenes. If more knew the roles they played in past lives, they would discover the same as myself, as I know I can’t be the only one they’re doing it to.

Mainstream media also ‘knows’ certain individual’s past life identities and if you watch closely to headline news, you may be lucky enough to catch their ‘knowing’ based on the intention of the headline, but you have to know who some of these people have been in their past lives to see it. It’s effing hilarious. I know I’m missing stuff as I don’t know everyone’s identities, but clearly they do. I’ve often wondered if in the future we will all openly know the roles one another have played….and then be able to pick out where this was revealed in specific films or t.v. programs just for a laugh.

Some might be creeped out by this, I personally think it’s hilarious and amusing. What’s even more amusing is when you know the identities of some of the people around you, and you listen to what they say which at times pertains to who they once were! LMAO….and because most don’t know who they are, they don’t even realize what they’re saying is tied to their past life. I see their innocence and want to hug them, because it’s so cute, it’s authentic and real in the truest of forms and a rare glimpse at an unsuspecting human soul.

When I have more time I’ll post something I saw in a movie that I believe was directed at ‘we the people’. I also believe this film has something to do with my mission/role in this lifetime as several things within the story line were matching my experience and tied to my soul group. They even used my adopted name as one of the main characters. Maybe after posting, more will appreciate my viewpoint that planet Earth is merely a ‘game’ for souls to learn and grow before being allowed into the ‘galactic community’ of higher dimensions? Something for sure is going on here and it’s why you have alphabet soup infiltration in your scripts at the highest of levels.
    Would you call these types of experiences synchronicities? Or is there another word for it?

As I explained in my PM, I have had similar experiences, a series of them that continue on a regular basis. They all involve one particular lifetime -- same people in it (and I don't know any of them in this lifetime) -- but the time period seems modern. I've never been sure about what this particular lifetime is: a parallel lifetime, a past lifetime from another Earth, my primary/base reality, or just some reality outside of this one. I'm not a big movie watcher, but these experiences were triggered by a movie several years ago. There have been other synchronicities over the years too from movies, magazines and even nature.

It's very puzzling to me. It keeps drawing me back to idea that we are in some kind of simulation, whether we're in one by choice or force.
    What a great thread. To answer your question as to what to call such experiences, I'm always reminded of Wittgenstein's deliberations on the limitations of language in that regard. Perhaps "liminal" or "ineffable" presents a more useful way to describe the quality of such experiences. "Postcards from the edge" so to speak.

Their import and meaning elude my capacity to fully comprehend or integrate in a holistic experiential sense. I have also experienced such liminal moments, which I posted on PA over 6 years ago on the "Tell your reincarnation story here" thread. I found it interesting re-reading my own post, & to reflect on how my own conceptualisations on the topic have evolved since that time. Was I dealing with phantasmagoria? Perhaps I'll never know...

Thank you Arrowwind for creating this wonderful thread, & thanks to everyone who has posted on here. It certainly make for some fascinating reading!

We can never underestimate the profound impact past life memories have in regards to our personal conceptualisation of reality. Such recollections may also shed light on certain thought patterns that could potentially impede or slow our evolutionary progress back to the 'one consciousness'. To me, such experiences are part of a homecoming journey to our true selves & the source of all things. I agree with pharoah21 though. It is equally important not to become enthralled by these past-life recollections to the point where opportunities for the development of our unfolding consciousness is missed in the eternal 'here & NOW'

My own eyes have briefly fluttered open in regards to a few past-life memories. I'd like to share two such occasions with my fellow Avalonians.

1) I was driving to the train station one night to pick up a friend. It was pitch black outside, & my car was approaching a sharp 90 degree corner. I remember looking at the the car clock at the time, a few metres away from having to make that street turn. Suddenly I found myself transported to another reality, sitting behind the wheel of a vintage car which I was driving down a gravel/dirt road. I looked around & it was broad daylight, with a clear blue sky. I was driving past a stately manor to my left. I knew it was my home. My hands on the steering wheel were that of an old man, wrinkled & covered in liver spots. When looking at my rear view mirror, I saw the face of a white-haired old man looking back at me. It seemed as if the experience of driving in this different reality went on for quite some time (perhaps 10-20 minutes). I also remember a thought that was passing through my mind....it was something like, "...to hell with them all". I don't know who those thoughts were referring to, but they resulted in me snapping instantly back to 'normal' consciousness.

I looked at my car clock again (in the present), & noticed that not a single second had passed. Thank god for that, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to turn my steering wheel in time to make that sharp turn...I would have surely crashed lol The lucidity of that experience really startled me...driving my vintage car in that 'other time' was just as real as my day to day reality in the present.

2) My other past-life memories came flooding back as a result of being immersed in deep meditation. I perceived snapshots of former lives, each giving way to a life that happened earlier on in time. The final past-life memory that bubbled up in my consciousness occured in a dimly-lit, cavern-like room. I could see my young hands unfurling a scroll, with hieroglyphic writing all over it. To the left of me was a man wearing a black robe. He must have been blind, as his eyes had cataracts...I'm not sure though....there was something otherworldy about the way the whiteness of his irises twinkled & seemed to almost glow in the darkened room. I felt he was my master/teacher at the time. Before I returned to 'normal' consciousness, the word 'Marduk' entered my mind.

I had never heard of the word 'Marduk' before, so when I finished my meditation, I googled it. I was surprised to find that Marduk was a Babylonian God of ancient Mesopotamia.

(Marduk and his dragon from a Babylonian cylinder seal)

Perhaps this past-life memory indicated that I once lived in the old Babylonian period 1800-1530 BC? I truly do not know. My past-life experiences were always from a 1st person perspective, with little information regarding period, time & date. I find it all very intriguing though. I'm still baffled as to what it all means. I'd love to glean some more clarity on these experiences like Bill Ryan has achieved
    I't be wonderful if you could elaborate on the detail and specifics of your own experiences that you have described LadyM. What an intriguing and vibrant "piece" in the "patchwork quilt" of human consciousness. I'm thoroughly looking forward to your upcoming OBE thread which will enable even deeper explorations of this "undiscovered country".
    Last edited by Virilis; 9th July 2017 at 03:49.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Virilis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), Noelle (9th July 2017), we-R-one (9th July 2017)

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

I have discussed bits and pieces about these experiences in other threads, but I have not included all the details because I aim to keep my posts short.

The experiences happen while I sleep, sometimes once a week though usually about once a month. They are not "traditional" OBEs. They are what many would describe as recurring dreams, though to me it's more like bobbing back and forth between realities.

For me, these experiences are very real, more real than how I perceive this reality. They involve people (human family and friends) that I do not know in this reality. They seem to occur on Earth, or a parallel Earth, during a time period near to where we are at now (1970s up to the present). What I actually experience in this other life is never the same, so in that respect they're not recurring. I am meeting and conversing with people, traveling, and doing something that is important to that other me. The last experience I had was last week. I only remember the end of it. I was in Australia with my spouse (my spouse in that lifetime), and I was walking around a dark cave with red soil, taking photographs of something on the walls of the cave. I have never been to Australia in this lifetime; I have never been in a cave in this lifetime.

Honestly, I'm not sure what that lifetime is. It feels more real, more like home, than this one, that I feel with certainty. It could be what Elon Musk refers to as "base reality," and this reality is some kind of simulation. I should say that I am open to the idea. Or it could be a parallel lifetime or timeline.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), mojo (10th July 2017), Virilis (9th July 2017)

12. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

The last experience I had was last week. I only remember the end of it. I was in Australia with my spouse (my spouse in that lifetime), and I was walking around a dark cave with red soil, taking photographs of something on the walls of the cave. I have never been to Australia in this lifetime; I have never been in a cave in this lifetime.

Honestly, I'm not sure what that lifetime is. It feels more real, more like home, than this one, that I feel with certainty. It could be what Elon Musk refers to as "base reality," and this reality is some kind of simulation. I should say that I am open to the idea. Or it could be a parallel lifetime or timeline.
    Thank you for sharing this. The sensation that such experiences are so lucid in quality and seem to feel more real than every day, "waking" reality resonated with the character of my own experiences. Interestingly, the indigenous Australian cosmo-conception of the creation of the World is known as the Dreamtime, marking the origin of all knowledge and the Laws of existence.

Can you recollect what exactly you were taking photographs of that was located on the side of those cave walls? Was it a geological feature/structure, or a painting etc?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virilis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), Noelle (9th July 2017)

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

The last experience I had was last week. I only remember the end of it. I was in Australia with my spouse (my spouse in that lifetime), and I was walking around a dark cave with red soil, taking photographs of something on the walls of the cave. I have never been to Australia in this lifetime; I have never been in a cave in this lifetime.

Thank you for sharing this. The sensation that such experiences are so lucid in quality and seem to feel more real than every day, "waking" reality resonated with the character of my own experiences. Interestingly, the indigenous Australian cosmo-conception of the creation of the World is known as the Dreamtime, marking the origin of all knowledge and the Laws of existence.

Can you recollect what exactly you were taking photographs of that was located on the side of those cave walls? Was it a geological feature/structure, or a painting etc?
    I actually know about the Dreamtime now. After that experience, I started researching caves in Australia, which led me to the indigenous peoples' connection to certain caves and the Pleiades.

I don't remember what I was taking photos of. I wish I did! It could come back to me. I have had memories emerge well after an experience before. The cave was fairly dark but large. I did not have to stoop to enter it. As I mentioned, the soil inside was reddish (I know, not uncommon is Australia). I was being very careful as I entered because there were fire ants trailing in from the outside.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), Virilis (9th July 2017)

16. Link to Post #149
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

ok, continuing from post #133...and forgive me if I don't comment on other posts...it's hard to write out this story and comment on other posts at the same time. I will go back and read more thoroughly once I get through this.

So when I noticed myself and others from my soul group incarnating into the royal lines, of course I wanted to understand more about this phenomenon. One thing that comes up in reincarnation cases and past life regressions are people seem to remember 'picking their parents'. Well if you pick your parents you really don't have free will do you? It's more like, here's option one, here's option two....

Here's what I figured out....I noticed myself and my my twin soul were incarnating on the same ley lines. I did ask about this in my Akashic reading with Kevin Ryerson and it was explained to me that reincarnation follows the principles of Feng Shui. This makes sense because it fits into the concept of living within the confines of a computer simulation. Your bodies are energy that vibrate at specific frequencies. You are with specific people in your incarnations because you are energetically tied to them which is why it would make sense you 'pick your parents.' Why would you incarnate with someone who knows nothing of you and may not offer what it is you need in the incarnation to learn and grow.

So with that in mind, it says to me that someone understands how this entire 'game' works which is why I find myself incarnating into the royal lines. If it is true that the E.T. race I'm tied to are 'guardians' of this planet I suspect they are the one's controlling the 'game'. There is so much more I want to say about this...but the viewer will be overwhelmed so I'll stop there.

Let's go back to the movie Insurgent....what caught my attention about this film was not only the message of what was said when the box was open, but when I began to look closer, I couldn't believe all the parallels I was seeing compared to my own story. Especially in the Insurgent portion......You will also see 3's and 7's in this film.

Tris, the lead character's name stands for the number 3. I am also a 3 in this incarnation...when you add your birth date up you get your life path number which is why I know I'm a 3. The scene right before the first clip I gave you depicts another divergent who dies while trying to open ‘the box’. What's said after she dies is this:

‘Divergent, test subject 6 is no longer viable.’

The next person to be tested is the main character Tris which means Tris is going to be #7. So there’s that number 7.

The number 7 is how many chakras you have and also stands for the 7 rays of god, the 7 days of the week and represents the 7 planets etc... But like I said, the number 7 also seems to follow within the Christ soul group and bloodline.

An additional 7 connection was noticed while looking at Divergent on Wikipedia under the character Edith Prior…seen here:
    http://divergent.wikia.com/wiki/Edith_Prior

Edith Prior is a past family member of Tris and her brother Caleb. She’s the character we see at the end of the Insurgent movie after Tris opens the box and a projection of her appears with the message I posted in an earlier post.

“Edith Prior, formerly known as Amanda Marie Ritter, is the ancestor of Beatrice "Tris" Prior's father, Andrew Prior.”

“There were seven generations from Edith to Tris, according to Caleb in Allegiant.”

So again we have the number 7 which I believe is eluding to the connection to the Christ soul group or bloodline,…. Oh and notice her middle name is Marie? I would take that as another insinuation because Marie is a derivative of 'Mary' which goes back to Mary Magdalene. I mean really....7th generation? Marie is a name that follows in our soul group. My middle name is Marie today and has been in at least two other incarnations I know of, Elizabeth Marie Stuart aka Mary Queen of Scots and Saint Mary Helena Salome also reflect derivatives of the name Mary.

And of course I have to mention the actress who portrays Edith….her name is Janet McTeer. McTeer is Scottish and originates from the Isle of Iona, a small island on the west coast of Scotland, gee how fitting as when you research the Christ lineage there is much influence coming from Scotland so it makes ‘energetic’ sense all the way down to the ley lines. This is not a coincidence and several from my soul group have strong ties to Scotland.

To finish off with one more perspective, take a look at the list of characters for the Allegiant movie, the 3rd in the Divergent Series and you can see how many of these tie to Biblical times which is why I say there's a story within a story. The names to the left are the actor’s names, the names to the right are the characters they play.

I will share there are two names in this group that tie to my identity today...one is my adopted name, and the other name just so happens to go back to one of my Christ bloodline connections in this life time and I don’t believe this knowledge is well known and to be honest I’m not sure it’s even documented, but our family knew of the connection and the it’s the reason why my grandmother would describe us as ‘Bluebloods’, the only English words she could speak. How extremely odd to see this name in the line-up…as if someone, somewhere, somehow knows:

• Shailene Woodley as Beatrice "Tris" Prior- Connotation of 3 tied to Christ soul group and lineage.
    • Theo James as Tobias "Four" Eaton- Tobias is connected to Archangel Raphael
    • Zoë Kravitz as Christina- Name means ‘follower of Christ’
    • Miles Teller as Peter Hayes- Disciple of Jesus
    • Ansel Elgort as Caleb Prior- Head of the tribe Judah, same tribe as David and Jesus
    • Jeff Daniels as David[5]- Jesus was a descendent of David who head of the tribe of Judah
    • Naomi Watts as Evelyn Johnson-Eaton- Eaton sure seems close to Eden, as in Garden of Eden?
    • Octavia Spencer as Johanna Reyes- Joanna was a disciple to Jesus
    • Ray Stevenson as Marcus Eaton-Marcus derivative of Mark/Mark the evangelist friend to disciple Peter
    • Maggie Q as Tori Wu
    • Bill Skarsgård as Matthew[6]- Another Disciple of Jesus
    • Keiynan Lonsdale as Uriah Pedrad- Uriah is another Archangel name
    • Nadia Hilker as Juanita "Nita"[7]
    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Di...ies:_Allegiant

One more thing about this movie...there's a scene where they're searching for Divergents and they shoot them with something that makes them fall asleep....The Divergents are the one's who don't fall asleep unlike everyone else. Let me explain....I used to have red in my hair when I was a little girl. People who have red in their hair have the MC1R gene. If you have the MC1R gene likely you require more anesthesia than the average person when having any type of surgery...I found this out the hard way which is why I know because I woke up too soon out of a major surgery!

Tris, the lead character has red hair......and what they're suggesting in this film are those who are Divergents have the MC1R gene which is why they don't go to sleep like the others when they are shot which is how they figure out who's Divergent and who's not! No one told me this....I figured it out on my own, however if someone can find this in print pertaining to this movie I'd love the validation of my theory. It makes sense when you understand the MC1R gene. It is also said the MC1R gene is tied to the E.T. races.

Erudite Attack Scene

So quick recap...you have 3's and 7's in this movie, you have many references to the Christ line in the characters names and now you have the possibility of it involving the MC1R gene and you have a female being depicted experiencing Kundalini of the heart. This fits my entire story. So it's as if you have a story taking place within the plot of the movie and the only reason I can see it is because it fits my own story line of today and my reincarnation cases.

I can't 'prove' I'm walking down the correct path of interpretation, however one cannot ignore the similarities in the content of this story compared to my own once you hear it in its entirety. In the next post I hope to explain the Kundalini aspect shown in the movie and how it compares to my own and why I say my mission was very similar to Jesus, who was from our soul group. I am postulating that what I did might be the way out of the reincarnation wheel and why it's being depicted in the Divergent film.

Did you know that Kundalini has been in 3 major motion pictures? Insurgent, The Fifth Element, and The Matrix. The Kundalini also matches to who I was and what I represented in my past lives. The situations some of us were put into in this life time were by design and I say this because it shows up in my astrological chart. The day you are born is key to your experiences as it represents specific planetary alignment that influences what you are to experience.

I'm sharing in great detail because I think through this story you may find answers to your questions as to why we are all here, who's running the show and what it could possibly mean. Had I not researched my own reincarnation cases in great detail I never would have discovered this type of information.

More soon....
    Last edited by we-R-one; 9th July 2017 at 05:42.

17. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

I actually know about the Dreamtime now. After that experience, I started researching caves in Australia, which led me to the indigenous peoples' connection to certain caves and the Pleiades.

I don't remember what I was taking photos of. I wish I did! It could come back to me. I have had memories emerge well after an experience before. The cave was fairly dark but large. I did not have to stoop to enter it. As I mentioned, the soil inside was reddish (I know, not uncommon is Australia). I was being very careful as I entered because there were fire ants trailing in from the outside.
    If you do happen to recollect the nature of what was on those cave walls, it may be interesting to render a drawing/picture of it, then scan and upload it on to this site. I have friends that work in the Anthropology Department of a University, and perhaps they may be able to assist in identifying what you saw and its location.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virilis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th July 2017), Noelle (9th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

If you do happen to recollect the nature of what was on those cave walls, it may be interesting to render a drawing/picture of it, then scan and upload it on to this site. I have friends that work in the Anthropology Department of a University, and perhaps they may be able to assist in identifying what you saw and its location.
    Thanks for that offer! I may take you up on it if more comes to me.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Virilis (9th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #152
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

I wish to have clear communication with my soul about the game, to access the soul's memory and wisdom.
    When I speak to my soul with some impatience and ask "What is going on? What are we doing here? What is the plan?" I sometimes hear the radio oracle in my head respond with this song:

Lyrics "Take me out to the ball game".

Take me out to the ball game
    Take me out with the crowd
    Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks
    I don't care if I never get back
    Let me root, root, root
    For the home team
    If they don't win it's a shame
    Aahh.
    For it's one,
    Two,
    Three strikes you're out
    At the old ball game

All I need is just one chance
    I could hit a home run
    There isn't anyone else like me
    Maybe I'll go down in history
    And it's root, root, root
    For the home team
    Here comes fortune and fame
    'Cause I know
    That
    I'll be the star
    At the old
    Ball Game
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 9th July 2017 at 15:13.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Noelle (9th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I wish to have clear communication with my soul about the game, to access the soul's memory and wisdom.
    When I speak to my soul with some impatience and ask "What is going on? What are we doing here? What is the plan?" I sometimes hear the radio oracle in my head respond with this song:

Lyrics "Take me out to the ball game".

Take me out to the ball game
    Take me out with the crowd
    Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks
    I don't care if I never get back
    Let me root, root, root
    For the home team
    If they don't win it's a shame
    Aahh.
    For it's one,
    Two,
    Three strikes you're out
    At the old ball game

All I need is just one chance
    I could hit a home run
    There isn't anyone else like me
    Maybe I'll go down in history
    And it's root, root, root
    For the home team
    Here comes fortune and fame
    'Cause I know
    That
    I'll be the star
    At the old
    Ball Game
    And it fits with the "game of life."

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (9th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

ok, continuing from post #133...and forgive me if I don't comment on other posts...it's hard to write out this story and comment on other posts at the same time. I will go back and read more thoroughly once I get through this.

So when I noticed myself and others from my soul group incarnating into the royal lines, of course I wanted to understand more about this phenomenon. One thing that comes up in reincarnation cases and past life regressions are people seem to remember 'picking their parents'. Well if you pick your parents you really don't have free will do you? It's more like, here's option one, here's option two....

Here's what I figured out....I noticed myself and my my twin soul were incarnating on the same ley lines. I did ask about this in my Akashic reading with Kevin Ryerson and it was explained to me that reincarnation follows the principles of Feng Shui. This makes sense because it fits into the concept of living within the confines of a computer simulation. Your bodies are energy that vibrate at specific frequencies. You are with specific people in your incarnations because you are energetically tied to them which is why it would make sense you 'pick your parents.' Why would you incarnate with someone who knows nothing of you and may not offer what it is you need in the incarnation to learn and grow.

So with that in mind, it says to me that someone understands how this entire 'game' works which is why I find myself incarnating into the royal lines. If it is true that the E.T. race I'm tied to are 'guardians' of this planet I suspect they are the one's controlling the 'game'. There is so much more I want to say about this...but the viewer will be overwhelmed so I'll stop there.

Let's go back to the movie Insurgent....what caught my attention about this film was not only the message of what was said when the box was open, but when I began to look closer, I couldn't believe all the parallels I was seeing compared to my own story. Especially in the Insurgent portion......You will also see 3's and 7's in this film.

Tris, the lead character's name stands for the number 3. I am also a 3 in this incarnation...when you add your birth date up you get your life path number which is why I know I'm a 3. The scene right before the first clip I gave you depicts another divergent who dies while trying to open ‘the box’. What's said after she dies is this:

‘Divergent, test subject 6 is no longer viable.’

The next person to be tested is the main character Tris which means Tris is going to be #7. So there’s that number 7.

The number 7 is how many chakras you have and also stands for the 7 rays of god, the 7 days of the week and represents the 7 planets etc... But like I said, the number 7 also seems to follow within the Christ soul group and bloodline.

An additional 7 connection was noticed while looking at Divergent on Wikipedia under the character Edith Prior…seen here:
    http://divergent.wikia.com/wiki/Edith_Prior

Edith Prior is a past family member of Tris and her brother Caleb. She’s the character we see at the end of the Insurgent movie after Tris opens the box and a projection of her appears with the message I posted in an earlier post.

“Edith Prior, formerly known as Amanda Marie Ritter, is the ancestor of Beatrice "Tris" Prior's father, Andrew Prior.”

“There were seven generations from Edith to Tris, according to Caleb in Allegiant.”

So again we have the number 7 which I believe is eluding to the connection to the Christ soul group or bloodline,…. Oh and notice her middle name is Marie? I would take that as another insinuation because Marie is a derivative of 'Mary' which goes back to Mary Magdalene. I mean really....7th generation? Marie is a name that follows in our soul group. My middle name is Marie today and has been in at least two other incarnations I know of, Elizabeth Marie Stuart aka Mary Queen of Scots and Saint Mary Helena Salome also reflect derivatives of the name Mary.

And of course I have to mention the actress who portrays Edith….her name is Janet McTeer. McTeer is Scottish and originates from the Isle of Iona, a small island on the west coast of Scotland, gee how fitting as when you research the Christ lineage there is much influence coming from Scotland so it makes ‘energetic’ sense all the way down to the ley lines. This is not a coincidence and several from my soul group have strong ties to Scotland.

To finish off with one more perspective, take a look at the list of characters for the Allegiant movie, the 3rd in the Divergent Series and you can see how many of these tie to Biblical times which is why I say there's a story within a story. The names to the left are the actor’s names, the names to the right are the characters they play.

I will share there are two names in this group that tie to my identity today...one is my adopted name, and the other name just so happens to go back to one of my Christ bloodline connections in this life time and I don’t believe this knowledge is well known and to be honest I’m not sure it’s even documented, but our family knew of the connection and the it’s the reason why my grandmother would describe us as ‘Bluebloods’, the only English words she could speak. How extremely odd to see this name in the line-up…as if someone, somewhere, somehow knows:

• Shailene Woodley as Beatrice "Tris" Prior- Connotation of 3 tied to Christ soul group and lineage.
    • Theo James as Tobias "Four" Eaton- Tobias is connected to Archangel Raphael
    • Zoë Kravitz as Christina- Name means ‘follower of Christ’
    • Miles Teller as Peter Hayes- Disciple of Jesus
    • Ansel Elgort as Caleb Prior- Head of the tribe Judah, same tribe as David and Jesus
    • Jeff Daniels as David[5]- Jesus was a descendent of David who head of the tribe of Judah
    • Naomi Watts as Evelyn Johnson-Eaton- Eaton sure seems close to Eden, as in Garden of Eden?
    • Octavia Spencer as Johanna Reyes- Joanna was a disciple to Jesus
    • Ray Stevenson as Marcus Eaton-Marcus derivative of Mark/Mark the evangelist friend to disciple Peter
    • Maggie Q as Tori Wu
    • Bill Skarsgård as Matthew[6]- Another Disciple of Jesus
    • Keiynan Lonsdale as Uriah Pedrad- Uriah is another Archangel name
    • Nadia Hilker as Juanita "Nita"[7]
    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Di...ies:_Allegiant

One more thing about this movie...there's a scene where they're searching for Divergents and they shoot them with something that makes them fall asleep....The Divergents are the one's who don't fall asleep unlike everyone else. Let me explain....I used to have red in my hair when I was a little girl. People who have red in their hair have the MC1R gene. If you have the MC1R gene likely you require more anesthesia than the average person when having any type of surgery...I found this out the hard way which is why I know because I woke up too soon out of a major surgery!

Tris, the lead character has red hair......and what they're suggesting in this film are those who are Divergents have the MC1R gene which is why they don't go to sleep like the others when they are shot which is how they figure out who's Divergent and who's not! No one told me this....I figured it out on my own, however if someone can find this in print pertaining to this movie I'd love the validation of my theory. It makes sense when you understand the MC1R gene. It is also said the MC1R gene is tied to the E.T. races.

Erudite Attack Scene

So quick recap...you have 3's and 7's in this movie, you have many references to the Christ line in the characters names and now you have the possibility of it involving the MC1R gene and you have a female being depicted experiencing Kundalini of the heart. This fits my entire story. So it's as if you have a story taking place within the plot of the movie and the only reason I can see it is because it fits my own story line of today and my reincarnation cases.

I can't 'prove' I'm walking down the correct path of interpretation, however one cannot ignore the similarities in the content of this story compared to my own once you hear it in its entirety. In the next post I hope to explain the Kundalini aspect shown in the movie and how it compares to my own and why I say my mission was very similar to Jesus, who was from our soul group. I am postulating that what I did might be the way out of the reincarnation wheel and why it's being depicted in the Divergent film.

Did you know that Kundalini has been in 3 major motion pictures? Insurgent, The Fifth Element, and The Matrix. The Kundalini also matches to who I was and what I represented in my past lives. The situations some of us were put into in this life time were by design and I say this because it shows up in my astrological chart. The day you are born is key to your experiences as it represents specific planetary alignment that influences what you are to experience.

I'm sharing in great detail because I think through this story you may find answers to your questions as to why we are all here, who's running the show and what it could possibly mean. Had I not researched my own reincarnation cases in great detail I never would have discovered this type of information.

More soon....
    The number sequences that you are tuning into still may be a type of synchronicity, precision-fed to your individual consciousness/soul to alert you of something, to get your attention.

This is the YouTuber I mentioned in my PM. He is convinced we are in a simulation, a learning experience. He has many videos now -- and a decent number of followers. He talks in one of his videos about how his awakening began, how he believed he was being watched or monitored online and off-line. Some of what he describes reminded me of what targeted individuals report.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Scottoz (16th July 2017), we-R-one (11th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Like many of you, I have had experiences that suggest we have done this before. For instance, many years ago, while sitting in a windowless exam room at the vet that I bring my animals to I had this vision of some catastrophic event that killed off humanity and yet we survived.
    Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    The documents reveal for the first time the vast scale of US government control in Hollywood, including the ability to manipulate scripts or even prevent films too critical of the Pentagon from being made — not to mention influencing some of the most popular film franchises in recent years.
    These documents for the first time demonstrate that the US government has worked behind the scenes on over 800 major movies and more than 1,000 TV titles.
    Yes, this has been known for quite some time. You’d probably appreciate this article too:
    Illuminati Inspect Every Hollywood Script
    August 22, 2011
    DETECTING AND UNDERSTANDING ILLUMINATI INTERFERENCE

Source: https://www.henrymakow.com/aspen.html

But I’ll add something else many might not be aware of….’they’ know who people have been in their past lives and incorporate information right into the scripts of the film if it's about historical people! I became aware of this while watching a period based t.v. show centering on a role I had played in one of my past lives. They even knew the soul group we came from and they had my character dressed up in a costume for a celebration party pertaining to another one of my prominent past lives! It was so ‘in your face’ I had to laugh out loud when I first saw it. After the ‘wedding scene’ they played a commercial where I bought my wedding dress in this life time. It said to me, they know who I am, who I’ve been, and where I live as the same commercials don’t play in every region. I don’t believe in coincidences….not that many. I was able to pick out a few other things…I mean even their casting of some of the characters where spot on…..one in particular exhibited a trait similar to someone close to me today who was with me in this past life and was that character being portrayed in the t.v. series alongside me. It was uncanny and funny to watch.

This is a most interesting discovery as it gives a person an additional glimmer to what’s taking place behind the scenes. If more knew the roles they played in past lives, they would discover the same as myself, as I know I can’t be the only one they’re doing it to.

Mainstream media also ‘knows’ certain individual’s past life identities and if you watch closely to headline news, you may be lucky enough to catch their ‘knowing’ based on the intention of the headline, but you have to know who some of these people have been in their past lives to see it. It’s effing hilarious. I know I’m missing stuff as I don’t know everyone’s identities, but clearly they do. I’ve often wondered if in the future we will all openly know the roles one another have played….and then be able to pick out where this was revealed in specific films or t.v. programs just for a laugh.

Some might be creeped out by this, I personally think it’s hilarious and amusing. What’s even more amusing is when you know the identities of some of the people around you, and you listen to what they say which at times pertains to who they once were! LMAO….and because most don’t know who they are, they don’t even realize what they’re saying is tied to their past life. I see their innocence and want to hug them, because it’s so cute, it’s authentic and real in the truest of forms and a rare glimpse at an unsuspecting human soul.

When I have more time I’ll post something I saw in a movie that I believe was directed at ‘we the people’. I also believe this film has something to do with my mission/role in this lifetime as several things within the story line were matching my experience and tied to my soul group. They even used my adopted name as one of the main characters. Maybe after posting, more will appreciate my viewpoint that planet Earth is merely a ‘game’ for souls to learn and grow before being allowed into the ‘galactic community’ of higher dimensions? Something for sure is going on here and it’s why you have alphabet soup infiltration in your scripts at the highest of levels.

What a great thread. To answer your question as to what to call such experiences, I'm always reminded of Wittgenstein's deliberations on the limitations of language in that regard. Perhaps "liminal" or "ineffable" presents a more useful way to describe the quality of such experiences. "Postcards from the edge" so to speak.

Their import and meaning elude my capacity to fully comprehend or integrate in a holistic experiential sense. I have also experienced such liminal moments, which I posted on PA over 6 years ago on the "Tell your reincarnation story here" thread. I found it interesting re-reading my own post, & to reflect on how my own conceptualisations on the topic have evolved since that time. Was I dealing with phantasmagoria? Perhaps I'll never know...

Thank you Arrowwind for creating this wonderful thread, & thanks to everyone who has posted on here. It certainly make for some fascinating reading!

We can never underestimate the profound impact past life memories have in regards to our personal conceptualisation of reality. Such recollections may also shed light on certain thought patterns that could potentially impede or slow our evolutionary progress back to the 'one consciousness'. To me, such experiences are part of a homecoming journey to our true selves & the source of all things. I agree with pharoah21 though. It is equally important not to become enthralled by these past-life recollections to the point where opportunities for the development of our unfolding consciousness is missed in the eternal 'here & NOW'

My own eyes have briefly fluttered open in regards to a few past-life memories. I'd like to share two such occasions with my fellow Avalonians.

1) I was driving to the train station one night to pick up a friend. It was pitch black outside, & my car was approaching a sharp 90 degree corner. I remember looking at the the car clock at the time, a few metres away from having to make that street turn. Suddenly I found myself transported to another reality, sitting behind the wheel of a vintage car which I was driving down a gravel/dirt road. I looked around & it was broad daylight, with a clear blue sky. I was driving past a stately manor to my left. I knew it was my home. My hands on the steering wheel were that of an old man, wrinkled & covered in liver spots. When looking at my rear view mirror, I saw the face of a white-haired old man looking back at me. It seemed as if the experience of driving in this different reality went on for quite some time (perhaps 10-20 minutes). I also remember a thought that was passing through my mind....it was something like, "...to hell with them all". I don't know who those thoughts were referring to, but they resulted in me snapping instantly back to 'normal' consciousness.

I looked at my car clock again (in the present), & noticed that not a single second had passed. Thank god for that, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to turn my steering wheel in time to make that sharp turn...I would have surely crashed lol The lucidity of that experience really startled me...driving my vintage car in that 'other time' was just as real as my day to day reality in the present.

2) My other past-life memories came flooding back as a result of being immersed in deep meditation. I perceived snapshots of former lives, each giving way to a life that happened earlier on in time. The final past-life memory that bubbled up in my consciousness occured in a dimly-lit, cavern-like room. I could see my young hands unfurling a scroll, with hieroglyphic writing all over it. To the left of me was a man wearing a black robe. He must have been blind, as his eyes had cataracts...I'm not sure though....there was something otherworldy about the way the whiteness of his irises twinkled & seemed to almost glow in the darkened room. I felt he was my master/teacher at the time. Before I returned to 'normal' consciousness, the word 'Marduk' entered my mind.

I had never heard of the word 'Marduk' before, so when I finished my meditation, I googled it. I was surprised to find that Marduk was a Babylonian God of ancient Mesopotamia.

(Marduk and his dragon from a Babylonian cylinder seal)

Perhaps this past-life memory indicated that I once lived in the old Babylonian period 1800-1530 BC? I truly do not know. My past-life experiences were always from a 1st person perspective, with little information regarding period, time & date. I find it all very intriguing though. I'm still baffled as to what it all means. I'd love to glean some more clarity on these experiences like Bill Ryan has achieved
    I't be wonderful if you could elaborate on the detail and specifics of your own experiences that you have described LadyM. What an intriguing and vibrant "piece" in the "patchwork quilt" of human consciousness. I'm thoroughly looking forward to your upcoming OBE thread which will enable even deeper explorations of this "undiscovered country".
    I apologize. I did not address a few good points that you made in your post. It was late, and I was running low on focus.

There are limitations in expressing what we experience outside of this reality (OBEs, NDEs, and the like). Several OBE books talk about this issue, the inability to bring back with words all of what we experience. Some things that we experience, maybe there are no words anywhere on Earth to accurately describe them. After reading Robert Monroe's books, I was astonished about the amount of information he brought back from his out of body adventures, enough to fill three books.

In addition, remembering is a hurdle. The moment I open my eyes after an experience, the memories seem to retreat at warp speed. I'm sure this true for many. That's why I am big on recording my experience immediately after waking.

Phantasmagoria -- "a sequence of real or imaginary images like those seen in a dream" -- could be another way to describe it, though my intuition tells me what I am experiencing is real.

On past lives, I'm not sure if my experiences are in the past. I have been to gas stations and in modern-looking hotels and homes. This may be a crazy possibility: Some say we have done this before, that humanity, or our souls, have gone through this same Earth simulation/game once or many times before. Maybe I am tapping into memories of a lifetime from a previous simulation/game.

Both of your experience are interesting, especially the one where you are the cave. Funny, I came across the word "Marduk" within the last couple of days. I may have seen it before, but something about seeing it this time around caught my attention and I put it on my "to look into" list.

28. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

On past lives, I'm not sure if my experiences are in the past. I have been to gas stations and in modern-looking hotels and homes. This may be a crazy possibility: Some say we have done this before, that humanity, or our souls, have gone through this same Earth simulation/game once or many times before. Maybe I am tapping into memories of a lifetime from a previous simulation/game.
    Absolutely you are. Time is more complex than a single dimension - we understand time as playing a certain role in the 3D experience but that is a uni-dimensional interpretation. With multi-dimensional time then what you say is possible just in the same way you refer to another simulation/game as being "previous" to this one. In another interpretation the others are parallel to this one, but of course they cannot be experienced simultaneously, or at least not in the way we understand events as being simultaneous.

The mystery unravels a bit when the purpose of it all, just as it is, becomes more apparent. There are questions that take many simulation-games to find the answers to. They are definitely important questions. Finding the answers takes a kind of effort that is like putting elements of one's own consciousness into a puzzle box to break out of it from the inside. The key to doing this is put within the puzzle box, but the dawning of understanding of how to find the key and use it to solve the puzzle is quite a process. We do not allow ourselves to start off with anywhere near the level of consciousness necessary to do so, but it is in finding one's way back to that level of consciousness that key insights are gained.

Rather than trying to understand what these most fundamental of questions are in their entirety (as it would be quite difficult to do this), it is better to look to what are the major facets or elements of these questions - what major roles are involved in formulating them.

A big one is the relationship between the individual consciousness and the collective consciousness. What causes one entity to pull away from collective consciousness and prefer individual consciousness, while another yearns towards it like a firefly. What are the shades between the two forms of consciousness and what does interpreting reality from a hybrid form of consciousness implicate for the direction it takes the entity in.

Anyhow, when answers are found the simulations run their course and the fractal dimensional sprawl rewinds up to the parent node. the answers are then used towards still "larger" questions that are even more complex than the ones asked when setting up the child batches of parallel simulation-games. Traveling one's awareness along this tree of meta-reality one sees a vastness of reality that makes universes appear like atoms in comparison - and that is exactly the idea - the repetition of the incredibly large within the incredibly small and vice versa.

When we pursue the answers with diligence rather than dragging our heels around in one simulation or another, reality becomes more rewarding, no matter whether we as an entity tend towards preference of individual consciousness or collective consciousness. If there was ever a rallying point that could eliminate the futile strife generated within a simulation, this ought to be the one.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Scottoz (16th July 2017)

30. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    Absolutely you are. Time is more complex than a single dimension - we understand time as playing a certain role in the 3D experience but that is a uni-dimensional interpretation. With multi-dimensional time then what you say is possible just in the same way you refer to another simulation/game as being "previous" to this one. In another interpretation the others are parallel to this one, but of course they cannot be experienced simultaneously, or at least not in the way we understand events as being simultaneous.

The mystery unravels a bit when the purpose of it all, just as it is, becomes more apparent. There are questions that take many simulation-games to find the answers to. They are definitely important questions. Finding the answers takes a kind of effort that is like putting elements of one's own consciousness into a puzzle box to break out of it from the inside. The key to doing this is put within the puzzle box, but the dawning of understanding of how to find the key and use it to solve the puzzle is quite a process. We do not allow ourselves to start off with anywhere near the level of consciousness necessary to do so, but it is in finding one's way back to that level of consciousness that key insights are gained.

Rather than trying to understand what these most fundamental of questions are in their entirety (as it would be quite difficult to do this), it is better to look to what are the major facets or elements of these questions - what major roles are involved in formulating them.

A big one is the relationship between the individual consciousness and the collective consciousness. What causes one entity to pull away from collective consciousness and prefer individual consciousness, while another yearns towards it like a firefly. What are the shades between the two forms of consciousness and what does interpreting reality from a hybrid form of consciousness implicate for the direction it takes the entity in.

Anyhow, when answers are found the simulations run their course and the fractal dimensional sprawl rewinds up to the parent node. the answers are then used towards still "larger" questions that are even more complex than the ones asked when setting up the child batches of parallel simulation-games. Traveling one's awareness along this tree of meta-reality one sees a vastness of reality that makes universes appear like atoms in comparison - and that is exactly the idea - the repetition of the incredibly large within the incredibly small and vice versa.

When we pursue the answers with diligence rather than dragging our heels around in one simulation or another, reality becomes more rewarding, no matter whether we as an entity tend towards preference of individual consciousness or collective consciousness. If there was ever a rallying point that could eliminate the futile strife generated within a simulation, this ought to be the one.
    Good to hear from you again, Triquetra. I always have to read your responses a couple of times because they are always so packed with insight. That's a good thing, so thank you.

I hear what you're saying on the complexity of time and the parallel nature of our lifetimes (simulations). I mean, I know the concept and 95% accept it, but sometimes return to the words "past, present and future" out of habit and also partly to not lose any reader who may not accept that lifetimes are simultaneous.

I think your puzzle analogy meshes pretty well with how I see it. I have had so many experiences -- dreams, OBEs, download, and others -- all recorded in my journal. I recently started to see them more as pieces of a puzzle that I should be putting together. It could be that there are still some missing pieces, which might be found in yet to be had experiences. Anyhow, I plan to to go through all of my experiences, put those that seem key to me on index cards without any dates, then sort and resort, and hopefully some new revelations will emerge. I feel sometimes that I am trying to open a lock, one that I forgot the combination to, so I keep going through different combos that seem right or familiar to open it. No luck yet!

I have never thought about your questions before -- why an entity would pull away from collective consciousness and another would yearn for it. In this reality, I am somewhere between the two, but probably closer to the withdrawn side of the spectrum. That, of course, has to do what the state of this collective reality. What do you mean by "hybrid form of consciousness?"

You write, "If there was ever a rallying point that could eliminate the futile strife generated within a simulation, this ought to be the one." I could not agree more.
    Last edited by Noelle; 16th July 2017 at 14:00.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Scottoz (16th July 2017)

32. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Two things to share in this post: an article and a short video (5:55 mins.) showing the graphics of a military simulation program.

The article is titled "Escape to the future with virtual reality," published by New Scientist on June 22, 2017. Below are the last two paragraphs, which reflect what the article is about.

So virtuality could indeed rehearse you for the complexity of the real world, not just act as an escape from it. The optimism of the current wave of AI pioneers, such as Google’s DeepMind, is that their learning machines can be the great assistants of – not grim replacements for – human ambition, vision and will.

Our modern Plato should put on his techno-specs and walk out of the cave. He would still see a real world worth grasping and shaping, but one informed by the simulations and augmentations dancing before his eyes. Will we need new philosophies and philosophers to cope with our permanently virtual condition? Well,
    one might argue that’s all they’ve ever done.

I do not play video games, so I am not sure where they are now in terms of graphics. But wow, the graphics in Bohemia Interactive Simulations' VBS3 military simulation program are looking close to how the world we live in appears.

Here are the video and some content from the company's website pointing to where this technology can go, or where they want to take it.

BISim (Bohemia Interactive Simulations) is keen for academia to explore and exploit its software in two ways, focused studies and exploratory studies. Focused studies address specific technology issues that BISim faces and include but are not limited to the following:

Artificial Intelligence – People, Crowds and Individuals
    Artificial Intelligence - Things
    Physics – Ballistics, Fluids, Collisions, Flight Modelling, Shock Modelling
    Large Scale Terrain
    Visualisation and Sound
    Computational Efficiency
    Hardware/Software Interoperability
    The Control and Ease of Use of Simulation
    Mobile – use of simulation across multiple devices
    Linking VBS to the Physical World; Human Interfaces, Sensors, etc.

Exploratory studies are aimed at extending the use of VBS for new domains and applications, particularly non-military:

Blue Light
    Health and Care
    General Training and Education
    Engineering
    Heritage Projects"

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Scottoz (16th July 2017)

34. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

"Hybrid form of consciousness" - this is the grayscale between individual and collective consciousness. In its most activated state, it is a means of migrating from one extreme to the other as the need arises. This ability gives some additional information about the nature of such a kind of collective consciousness - it is one with complete freedom to do this.

From this one might suspect that the very definition of a true collective consciousness is not one that imposes restrictions on participants - they are not "stuck" in the collective. An analogy in terms we deal with today, is a hypothetical scenario where a digital citizen had perfect ability to transition from total privacy to public immersion and back. We are obviously not there yet.

The ability to link with a collective consciousness is an ability to access the shared knowledge, and to have access at all times to a dialog or conversation. Rather than bring all information one has into the collective, only what is useful to others is brought, the rest is absolutely the right of the individual to keep as private. There is no desire to pry into the private information of other entities, it is of no value and does no good other than to tarnish the soul.

Individual consciousness may also be the comfortable place for the newcomer, who is not used to the change in interpretation of reality that comes with access to a collective consciousness. For that reason it would be quite wrong to deny that entity the freedom to go back and forth as needed.

Altogether, alignment is the only ingredient necessary to experience a hybrid form of consciousness in some way or another - beyond that all have the freedom to balance their time across the spectrum as they see fit. Alignment is like the one key that fits so many doors within that realm, that cannot be faked, not with genetic experimentation or anything else. Either the entity is aligned or they are not. An entity can be undergoing a process of coming into alignment, but blocks at various stages always ensure that only by going the distance can those doors open for them.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Noelle (16th July 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th July 2017), Scottoz (16th July 2017)

36. Link to Post #160
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi

I found this article from Zerohedge interesting which discusses simulation theory, it is interesting that Elon Musk has spoken about his thoughts that he is almost 100 percent sure that we live in a simulation. Some of the ideas expressed in the article on the singularity and the speed at which it is taking place are concerning.

Some of the thoughts expressed about the advent of AI from Elon Musk are interesting. I know he is behind a company called Neurolink which is seeking to merge our minds and computer technology. A lot of this technology seems to be moving very fast. Google are also in the process of developing computer human mind interface technologies.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ace-out-matrix

I also thought I would share this article which has just reached the news where Elon is again talking about the risks of AI to civilisation. A lot of people think this is a long way off, but we are talking 10 to 20 years from now.

http://www.inquisitr.com/4370753/elo...-intelligence/

Cheers

Scott
    Last edited by Scottoz; 19th July 2017 at 10:30.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Noelle (16th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast