+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have changed my mind about Time Lines due to multiverse theory

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default I have changed my mind about Time Lines due to multiverse theory

I woke up the other day with a thought knowing that we switch universes with every single decision we make constantly. Many, many times a day.

There are multitudes of universes with the same people in each one making different decisions from what we consciously make each day. We are mostly unaware of those outcomes unless we shift into one of those and stay. Hence, why many people are experiencing the Mandella effect.

Depending on which universe you land in, things were done slightly different in each. Some scientists predict we shift thousands of time daily.

I started thinking of it as a thin membrane we are able to permeate through due to our thoughts, intentions and choices. Like thin possibly vertical veils.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////. An infinite number with mostly the same cast members, unless someone dies. For the most part, we won't know we shifted. We just think Bob died, but he didn't in the other. Lauren broke her leg, but she didn't in the other. Marge and Ralph were on their way to divorce, but are happier now than ever.
    The same cast, ( using a potion of our over-soul) to handle our life in each multiverse.

There are so many possibilities. This is the journey and the lesson. Could this be a part of the Mandella effect.

Just think, the same members on Project Avalon posting different things than we do in this conscientiousness.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Andyvaz (22nd February 2017), BMJ (22nd February 2017), Bruno (22nd February 2017), Caliban (22nd February 2017), ceetee9 (22nd February 2017), fourty-two (22nd February 2017), Holly Lindin (25th February 2017), Johnny (22nd February 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd February 2017), Noelle (22nd February 2017), Sierra (24th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (22nd February 2017), toppy (22nd February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: I have changed my mind about Time Lines due to multiverse theory

I came to the same conclusion from my viewpoint and ideas.
    In my ideas there is no time, so every change in the observed universe is already there as a whole universe, just one Planck-time and length changed. Time is the average change of all changes in our universe. It's our consciousness (a mini black hole where the timespace field flips geometrical inside out) that travels and observers through the field of all the possibilities and thus creating the illusion of time. But our personal consciousness is part of bigger levels of consciousness, like that of the Earth, the Sun and galaxy, each having a central point as mini black hole, or zero point. So we experience also the bigger parts to 'Be' in a common universe. The black holes are scalable, the galaxy has at least one in it's center, but atoms too.

I am a techy, but from that thinking path I now can come to the same spiritual inside views.
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 22nd February 2017 at 07:16.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

BMJ (22nd February 2017), Bruno (22nd February 2017), fourty-two (22nd February 2017), Johnny (22nd February 2017), Mandala (22nd February 2017), Sierra (24th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (22nd February 2017), toppy (22nd February 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

So thinking in line with your thoughts above, what do you think about the state of deep, controlled meditation and it's effects

if you think in a certain way, what would another time-line be if not another complete and or merged universe .
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 22nd February 2017 at 09:49.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

BMJ (22nd February 2017), Bruno (22nd February 2017), fourty-two (22nd February 2017), Johnny (22nd February 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,715 times in 4,338 posts

For me the question is the soul. Who are these other us's in these other universes? If there are trillion times a trillion other possible variant universes for example, are there a trillion times a trillion other soul versions -other consciousnesses- of us?? It is a truly mind-bending idea, not one I have ever quite got round to accepting.

Alternatively, another idea is that these other quantum states exist only as latent potentials, like potential energy, that don't actually physically exist until activated. Ie, when we make a decision, and we go into that reality, only then does that reality pop into existence. It has to be something like that, because every thought, every deed and every decision etc is 'an energy', and energy has to "go" somewhere, energy cannot be destroyed.

That said, how does that tie in with other people's soul/consciousnesses – the deeds, thoughts and actions of other people around us, and across the world/cosmos? How is it all interconnected? This concept is truly multi-dimensional, and for the time being beyond our physical 3D comprehension. But it is fascinating!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bruno (22nd February 2017), Caliban (22nd February 2017), fourty-two (22nd February 2017), Johnny (23rd February 2017), Sunny-side-up (22nd February 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Thumbs up Re: I have changed my mind about Time Lines due to multiverse theory

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    For me the question is the soul. Who are these other us's in these other universes? If there are trillion times a trillion other possible variant universes for example, are there a trillion times a trillion other soul versions -other consciousnesses- of us?? It is a truly mind-bending idea, not one I have ever quite got round to accepting.

Alternatively, another idea is that these other quantum states exist only as latent potentials, like potential energy, that don't actually physically exist until activated. Ie, when we make a decision, and we go into that reality, only then does that reality pop into existence. It has to be something like that, because every thought, every deed and every decision etc is 'an energy', and energy has to "go" somewhere, energy cannot be destroyed.

That said, how does that tie in with other people's soul/consciousnesses – the deeds, thoughts and actions of other people around us, and across the world/cosmos? How is it all interconnected? This concept is truly multi-dimensional, and for the time being beyond our physical 3D comprehension. But it is fascinating!
    For Seth fans (Jane Roberts) what you say above certainly echoes. In Nature of Personal Reality ('72) she/he goes into probable selves and realities. That book is chock full of info like this and basically says that "we" are probable versions or "ourselves", time is simultaneous, we can alter the past by changing beliefs in the present, and we can tap into talents and skills of our probable selves. Although Seth didn't quite say "these other quantum states exist only as latent potentials" I believe that was the implication.

At first I was very rattled by reading that stuff, even after hearing "we are all one" etc. I just couldn't see the reason for what sounded like craziness to me. But, then I accepted that reality is vast and strange and there are "many mansions..." Here are a few quotes from chapter 14:

"The 'you' that you presently conceive yourself to be represents the emergence into physical experience of but one probable state of your being, who then directs corporeal life and 'frames' and defines all sense data. When your ideas about yourself change, so does your experience."

"You do go through transformations of beliefs all the time, and your perception of the world is different. You seem to be, no longer, the person that you were. You are quite correct -- you are not the person that you were, and your world has changed, and not just symbolically."

"In surface terms the sense of 'I' that you possess is the result of constantly emerging probable identities, given continuity in time through the physical apparatus of the body with its built-in intervals of nervous reaction. You only remember the portion of your identity that is physically realized -- those portions that are drawn into corporeal pattern."

Seems your intuitions are right on, Mandala
    Star Mariner - "they" are all us. All part of our soul, or Oversoul. That ultimately includes All.
    Last edited by Caliban; 22nd February 2017 at 15:23.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bruno (22nd February 2017), fourty-two (22nd February 2017), genevieve (22nd February 2017), Johnny (23rd February 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd February 2017), Sierra (24th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (22nd February 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,403 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Yes, that's a good depiction of the problem. (Or, it can feel like a problem. ) I wrestle with it, too, and while I feel I know quite a lot about quite a lot of stuff (sometimes!), this is one that's a mind-bender.

Here's a model.

The thinking trap might be assuming that we're a kind of singular point, like a particle.

Maybe we're more like a wave front — traveling uniformly in one direction in time, but spread out widely.

Each part of the wave experiences slightly different (and sometimes very different) local phenomena. But it's all the same wave.

Here, the arrows denote the flow of time. The horizontal spread of the wave shows all the different 'universes'.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (16th April 2017), Bruno (22nd February 2017), fourty-two (22nd February 2017), Johnny (23rd February 2017), Kate (22nd February 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd February 2017), Richard S. (23rd February 2017), Sierra (24th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (22nd February 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Something else to maybe consider:

If all the energy in this universe is contained in a square/cm of space.
    If said universe is a hologram and that there is only one atom which is everywhere at once (No Time or Space/Distance).

Then maybe all universes are in effect contained in that one same condition.

All of consciousness (You, me one) is contained within that one condition which has no beginning or end until finished with.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Bill I hope you just changed you image while I was typing.
    If you didn't I just experienced the Mandela Effect.
    The first time I looked at your post you had a concave line with arrows now it's a angled beach
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bruno (22nd February 2017), fourty-two (22nd February 2017), Johnny (23rd February 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,715 times in 4,338 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Maybe we're more like a wave front — traveling uniformly in one direction in time, but spread out widely.

Each part of the wave experiences slightly different (and sometimes very different) local phenomena. But it's all the same wave.
    Thanks Bill, that's actually an excellent analogy. It's still pretty hard for our 3D brains to completely visualize this. But it tallies with the concept of simultaneous time - that everything that ever happened, and will happen, is happening now all at the same time. It is really hard to grasp - us as wave-forms operating simultaneously this way, but I think this really is what's going on. Thanks again, the image and the description does make the idea a lot clearer.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2017), fourty-two (22nd February 2017), Johnny (23rd February 2017), Mandala (23rd February 2017), Sierra (24th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (22nd February 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Yes, a wave function where our own soul is experiencing multiple realities in multiple places, forward backward and sideways in time. A wave at the beach is a good metaphor and possibly literal depiction of the advance-retreat, or expansion contraction cycles of life.

If one throws a stone into the wave, that provides a metaphor for a life changing event for the soul. The stone will create interference patterns, that will be felt in the most profound way, by the 'singular' soul, or soul as it exists as a point, exactly where the stone hits.

But as an interference pattern, all of the selves or souls that constitute the big wave of self, will be impacted.

And the interference patterns are subject to the same expansion and contraction of waves so could have an impact on what we call the past and the future.

Reality is fluid and rubbery, in a way we don't fully understand, I feel.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Johnny (23rd February 2017), Mandala (23rd February 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th February 2017), Sierra (24th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd February 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Bill I like the wave theory. It is similar to having an oversoul which guides us and an infinite number of undersouls (THE WAVE) which experience our decisions and journey in the multiverse.

#

Our Oversoul
    Our wave of undersouls below

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmulti-verse
    1 25 50 75

If I am currently experiencing multiverse 1, make decisions, change my intentions, attitude, etc. I might shift into 75. Hence, realizing some facts and memories appear to be different. Possibly explaining the Mandela effect. Things happened differently in position 75, from what they did in mv 1. Many of us shifted to 75, having the same previous collective memory.
    Last edited by Mandala; 24th February 2017 at 18:37. Reason: alignment of numbers

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Johnny (26th February 2017), Noelle (24th February 2017), Sierra (24th February 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I couldn't get that post to align correctly. Probably makes no sense to anyone.
    Sorry

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Johnny (26th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread