+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: How to manifest (and the mistakes that many people make)

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: How to manifest (and the mistakes that many people make)

Thanks Bubu and Justplain (and to you again, Bill).

Thanks for the great advice you guys. I have forgiven and I have a lot of love, which I appreciate very much, even though I can be terrible at showing it at times.

Justplain - Jesus is boss. He's my favourite.

Sorry to post off topic, Bill, I feel like I'm leaving people hanging when I don't reply to lovely posts like that.

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (23rd February 2017), Bill Ryan (23rd February 2017), Debra (13th April 2017), Hym (25th February 2019), justntime2learn (27th February 2019), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

I love, love this comment: ..."Not being too prescriptive. This is a metaphor (really! ), but you'll get the point: just tell God what you really want, but don't be so dumb as to tell him how to deliver it all."

This is SO true. Definitely determine what you want, WHY you want it, and if it's truly in your best interest (that always helps). BUT, do not ever expect that this will manifest in the manner in which you might expect. In other words, HAVE NO EXPECTATIONS. Delivery will always commence, but you may not know when this delivery will occur. It will normally happen when you least expect it and not in a manner in which you thought it would occur. But having said all of that, I tend to believe that everything we will ever need occurs w/o often asking for it! Nothing happens via coincidence. Nothing happens w/o a reason. We are, in effect, our own manifestations.

My own .02.

Brill post, Bill. Absolutely lovely.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

betoobig (24th February 2017), Bill Ryan (23rd February 2017), Bruno (24th February 2017), Eric J (Viking) (24th February 2017), Hym (25th February 2019), justntime2learn (27th February 2019), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Lovely topic. Somehow, we all subconsciously know the truth. About calling for rain in places like East Africa where people are starving and need water, be happy like the old wise Indian and feel waves of gentle rain on your face, on the fields, on the plants, all happy for the rain. Smell the moist earth and SEE the lush growth resulting and NOT the drought which you wish to go away.

As Bill pointed out, and as one of the ten commandments says, "Do not covet they neighbor's goods." Do only that which will bring happiness to ALL and the Computer will not resist you. Also, to get out of the sticky mud of life, do GOOD on the way and let others do GOOD for you as well. In that way we all get to learn that helping each other FEELS GOOD.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

betoobig (24th February 2017), Bill Ryan (24th February 2017), Bruno (24th February 2017), Hym (25th February 2019), justntime2learn (24th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

the two hands technic Works fast with parking places... did 6 times allready and if i do too soon i find the place too soon too, meaning not in the place i needed, pretty close though...practice, practice and a Little more practice...
    This is the best gift ever, thanks.
    Much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

having fun...
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Great topic. I'd like to give a slightly different take, something it seems even seasoned LoA followers miss.

People tend to say you should practice telling God/Universe what you want. My take is a bit different.

My take is that the Universe/God/Source responds to you with " I'll give you a mirror in your reality to prove it's true because you're the creator."

So if I say I want money. The Universe says "Yes you do WANT money (you don't HAVE money), here's a reality where you keep wanting money. Here's a reality of wanting, of lacking cause that matches your state of Being.'

See, wanting is by default a state of Lacking. And so the Universe creates a reality that matches you wanting, you lacking.

Maybe this will help

"Everything has a vibration. When you embody the energy of wanting, the vehicle of your being takes a particular shape. The shape of wanting. And in the shape of wanting, nothing can be truly received. Love cannot fit into this shape, prosperity cannot fit into this shape, peace cannot fit into this shape.

To truly receive, you must be formless. You must be open to the energy you are calling in, and then be able to receive and hold it. To be one with it. Only when you are one with “something” are you truly receiving it, only then are you truly intimate with it and only then can you truly know it, truly feel it. Only then can you dance with this energy, be moved by this energy, and only then can the chemistry of you plus this energy be revealed.

If you are wanting another person, there is no space for the other to meet you. There is only a tense vehicle of anxiety through which the stream of truth and fulfillment cannot flow. If you are wanting to feel different than you feel, there is no acceptance. And when there is no acceptance, there is only resistance and therefore, no possibility of transformation. There is no intimacy with the moment, no journey to unwrap the gifts." - Ram Dass

My take is that the LoA responds to what your state of Being is, and if you're in a state of 'I don't have XYZ and I want it' the Universe will keep giving you a reality where you don't have it and lack it. So, the key to the LoA is more about practicing the state of Being as if it's already happened. I am already in abundance, regardless of what the external 3D says, I have peace and safety and I practice the state of peace, of being safe already and then money follows to create a physical reality where I am at peace and safe in my home. The home comes along because I am at peace, not because I practice begging God to give me something I want...

I don't practice 'I want a parking spot', I practice 'I have the parking spot already, this is easy' & I focus on the feeling of how easy it is, how I am already pulling into the parking spot. I don't want something that is already true for me, I'm not busy vibrating at I WANT, I'm vibrating at I HAVE.

Until we decide we aren't lacking and aren't wanting and simply ARE BEING a state that vibrates as if it's already true, we will keep getting feedback that proves we do lack and we do want.

I want money, 'Yes you do want money'
    vs.
    I AM at peace, 'Yes you do have peace' and part of my peace is finacial stability. Money follows my state of 'it's already true', money stays away when I practice 'I want'

We should always be practicing the highest state we can... is it really money you want or is it the peace and safety and life style money allows in this 3D that you want? You want money cause you want peace, so you practice I AM AT PEACE, and the Universe will have to answer, YES YOU ARE, here's proof.

When we practice believing 'I'm poor' The Universe replies with YES YOU ARE, Here's proof. And that's the feedback you'll keep getting.

My practice is either 'I AM' or focusing on the feeling of Gratitude.
    Last edited by halcyon026; 24th February 2017 at 16:55.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

betoobig (24th February 2017), Bob (24th February 2017), Bruno (24th February 2017), kfm27917 (5th November 2019)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Bill said:
    "To manifest things for oneself, to be the creator of one's own universe — at least to some small extent! — is something that many in alternative culture talk about, and seek to do. "

I have been thinking, why dont we try manifesting collectively. It would be interesting experiment if we can agree in something to manifest, for example rain where Kirolak wanted to rain. This will be taking manifesting to a whole new level, to our real level as cocreators. To manifest a nice Avalonian gadering will be so much fun and desired by many. I will love to really try, i dont know how many of us are needed but i guess as many as posible will make this experience much stronger, or trying to manifest bigger stuff.
    I´ll love to hear your thoughts about it.
    Who´s up for it?
    Much love

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Bruno (24th February 2017), Eric J (Viking) (24th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2017), PathWalker (24th February 2017)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Bill said:
    "To manifest things for oneself, to be the creator of one's own universe — at least to some small extent! — is something that many in alternative culture talk about, and seek to do. "

I have been thinking, why dont we try manifesting collectively. It would be interesting experiment if we can agree in something to manifest, for example rain where Kirolak wanted to rain. This will be taking manifesting to a whole new level, to our real level as cocreators. To manifest a nice Avalonian gadering will be so much fun and desired by many. I will love to really try, i dont know how many of us are needed but i guess as many as posible will make this experience much stronger, or trying to manifest bigger stuff.
    Who´s up for it?
    Much love
    You need to be very precise with this...we would all need to talk about a particular image that we could visualize with as much clarity as possible around the same time...joint visualization is possible but we all need to be singing the same tune.

Great idea but how many folk could we get to partake.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

betoobig (24th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2017)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I wrote a response to this last night but for some reason it has been removed or never included. So here goes it again. If you pray for rain for places suffering starvation and drought, visualize the places with lush vegetation, flowing rivers, fruiting trees and crops, happy people in waves of gentle rains. Do not continue to visualize an arid place or that is what you will get.

When you do good for others and others do good for you, each is giving the other an opportunity to experience the feelings of pleasure and usefulness that this creates. The giver and receiver may be different people.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

betoobig (24th February 2017)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,522 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I wrote a response to this last night but for some reason it has been removed or never included.
    Did you mean this one? (Post #43, just above ^^)

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Lovely topic. Somehow, we all subconsciously know the truth. About calling for rain in places like East Africa where people are starving and need water, be happy like the old wise Indian and feel waves of gentle rain on your face, on the fields, on the plants, all happy for the rain. Smell the moist earth and SEE the lush growth resulting and NOT the drought which you wish to go away.

As Bill pointed out, and as one of the ten commandments says, "Do not covet they neighbor's goods." Do only that which will bring happiness to ALL and the Computer will not resist you. Also, to get out of the sticky mud of life, do GOOD on the way and let others do GOOD for you as well. In that way we all get to learn that helping each other FEELS GOOD.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (17th December 2020), betoobig (24th February 2017), justntime2learn (24th February 2019), TargeT (24th February 2017)

18. Link to Post #50
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

there is a manifestation manual written in 1912 called 'the master key system' pretty cool for the time..
    you can download the free pdf in many places, here for example
    https://www.goodreads.com/ebooks/dow...ter_Key_System

from
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Master_Key_System
    The book describes many New Thought beliefs such as the law of attraction,[2] creative visualization and man's unity with God, and teaches the importance of truth, harmonious thinking and the ability to concentrate.[3][4] Each of the 24 chapters contains an introduction, followed by a sequentially numbered section which includes an exercise towards the end, followed by a section with questions and answers. At the beginning of the book is a Psychological Chart which readers are encouraged to complete, providing a self-evaluation of their creative power, time efficiency, health, mental ability and capacity to concentrate.[5] The book ends with a glossary and general question-and-answers section.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

betoobig (24th February 2017), Bill Ryan (24th February 2017), Czarek (25th February 2017), Hym (24th February 2019), justntime2learn (24th February 2019), kfm27917 (5th November 2019), Sophocles (25th February 2017), TargeT (24th February 2017), toppy (4th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Bill said:

Who´s up for it?
    Much love
    You need to be very precise with this...we would all need to talk about a particular image that we could visualize with as much clarity as possible around the same time...joint visualization is possible but we all need to be singing the same tune.

Great idea but how many folk could we get to partake.

Viking
    Not really sure how it should be, but we could start with one concrete area ( for the rain to manifest) and a concrete time to start doing it all at once first and then each individual keep visualizing untill whenever it happens (so we need someone to monotirize the area). Well, so far is you , me and i guess we could count on Kirolak. SO three so far...anyone else???
    Thanks ViKing much love

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Hym (24th February 2019), toppy (4th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

bump bump

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2019), Constance (24th February 2019), Hym (24th February 2019), justntime2learn (24th February 2019), Tintin (28th February 2019)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Love it...

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Constance (24th February 2019), Hym (24th February 2019), justntime2learn (25th February 2019)

26. Link to Post #54
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Happy I found this thread and agree whole heartedly with you, Bill!

it seems to me that the more in tune and altruistic I am to others, the more I seem to be aligned with the ultimate purpose and meaning of life. Life then begins to take on a slightly more dream like quality where events seem a little more malleable and things are just a little fuzzier--in a good way.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Constance (28th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (1st March 2019), justntime2learn (27th February 2019), Tintin (28th February 2019)

28. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

In Gregg Braden's book The Lost Mode of Prayer, he relates his meeting with an old medicine man brought in to make it rain. Gregg asked him, "so, when you pray for rain what exactly do you say or think"? The medicine man responded, " I do not pray for rain, I pray rain". He meant that in prayer he gave thanks for the rain as if it had already fallen and felt how it was to be in the rain. How it felt in his heart. We could recite passages from scores of books that underscore this concept. We must resonate with our desires as if they were already manifest and as Bill said earlier, FEEL in your heart what that feels like.

In the middle of reading a good book by Dr. Kinslow, a chiropractor who teaches patients to strive for a Ufeeling (his word). In that state of Grace and gratitude we may experience healing.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (1st March 2019), justntime2learn (28th February 2019), kfm27917 (5th November 2019)

30. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Tank & The Wizard - Episode 2- 12/02/21 47:47

home

interviews
    tank & the wizard
    united network news

Tank & The Wizard - Episode 2- 12/02/21 47:47 (available without subscription for ~ 24 hours from upload time)
    The science of manifestation.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Harmony (3rd December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3