+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hundreds of hours of CNN insider footage to be Released Thursday

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Hundreds of hours of CNN insider footage to be Released Thursday

Project Veritas is at it again:

Quote Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style"

James O'Keefe of Project Veritas is set to unleash holy hell Thursday on #FakeNews network CNN. Well, he didn't exactly say it was CNN, but it was heavily implied. Apparently the network has a mole...

O'Keefe is known for undercover sting operations which have led to such bombshells as the DNC's paid agitator network, the outing of "DisruptJ20" / Antifa organizers which took place at comet ping pong - and netted three arrests (including a suspected pedophile), and most recently New Hampshire election fraud.

Yesterday, O'Keefe was interviewed on Sean Hannity's radio show where he revealed that a major network has been "stung"

O'Keefe: In the next 48 hours, Project Veritas, like Wikileaks, will be releasing hundreds of hours of tape from within the establishment media. Our next target is in fact, the media.

Hannity: How long have you been working on this?

O'Keefe: We've had people on the inside come to us. Just like Julian Assange has people come to him, we've had people, sources come to us and give us information, and we're going to be releasing it "Wikileaks Style" this week.

Moments later:

Hannity: Can you give us a hint what organizations are going to be impacted by this?

O'Keefe: It's one that Trump has really been talking about, you can probably use your imagination.

Hannity: So, it's CNN...
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...urs-newsroom-f

I can't wait to see what's going to be here. I can only image what kind of gold this is going to be, considering how much they have already discredited themselves with only what they have said and done publicly.

A year ago I never would have imagined how quickly CNN has gone down with the "fake news" meme, and it's about to really go down.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Hundreds of hours of CNN insider footage to be Released Thursday

Can't believe that anyone is still watching MSM - CIA/Gestapo/corporate news.
    And I'm quite sure that any real liberals who were watching CNN stopped doing so long before Ted Turner left.

But James O'Keefe seems to be looking for a way to rise other than as another Randall Terry/Operation Rescue, anti-abortion fanatic.

Everything he has ever done has been based in lies and fake video and doubt that this will be any different because I can't see anyone of honest motivation working with O'Keefe.

O'Keefe comparing himself with WikiLeaks is self-delusion.
    Last edited by Curious77; 23rd February 2017 at 00:31.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd February 2017), BMJ (23rd February 2017), Cidersomerset (23rd February 2017), DNA (23rd February 2017), TargeT (23rd February 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

In Ecuador, the only English language news we get on cable TV is CNN or BBC. None over the air. Of course, there is the Internet.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd February 2017), BMJ (23rd February 2017), DNA (23rd February 2017), Hervé (23rd February 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

The leaks can now be found at cnnleaks.com.

They must be either overwhelmed with traffic or they're getting DDOS'd, or both, but anyway the site is slow today and I haven't been able to access the actual leaks yet.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I hope it will be as good as I think it will be... not too impressed with the soundbites so far however.. I think a fine tooth comb and some good corroboration will make the story from these tapes... but crowd sourcing it is an awesome idea!

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Get your popcorn ready... this WILL be interesting.

Quote See more at: http://www.cnnleaks.com/

Project Veritas released 119 hours of raw audio in a WikiLeaks style dump, with over 100 more hours still yet to be released. The audio was secretly recorded in 2009 by an anonymous source inside CNN’s Atlanta headquarters who we are identifying as Miss X. The tapes contain soundbites from current and previous CNN employees Joe Sterling, Arthur Brice, and Nicky Robertson, as well as numerous others. Project Veritas is also offering a $10,000 award for content that exposes media malfeasance.

Quote Posted by Curious77 (here)
    Everything he has ever done has been based in lies and fake video and doubt that this will be any different because I can't see anyone of honest motivation working with O'Keefe.
    The ACORN stuff was lies?

can you cite any of those claims? Seems like he's doing expositive (new word?) journalism (desperately needed) I've not heard this sentiment before.
    Last edited by TargeT; 23rd February 2017 at 19:24.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd February 2017), Bill Ryan (23rd February 2017), BMJ (24th February 2017), Cidersomerset (23rd February 2017), Hervé (23rd February 2017), Noelle (23rd February 2017), uzn (23rd February 2017)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The fact that ACORN was shut down says enough.

The work of Project Veritas was also responsible for preventing violent leftist attacks at the inauguration and resulted in at least three arrests of people masterminding them. MSM always leaves that out about O'Keefe too.

I think it'll be like Wikileaks: we won't see much at first, but then a little nugget of something really juicy will be found, then another, then another, then a bigger pattern of serious problems will emerge. And in the middle of all of this they'll release the other half of the recordings.

Not sure how reliable this is but here's another interesting article:

Quote LATEST LEAK – From CNN

We received an email tonight from an unconfirmed CNN insider. Since we JUST received this information, we have not had time to fully vet everything, but we are currently working on confirming the source.

What this insider has told us is:
    • John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Tom Cotton and other republicans are in regular contact with Wolf Blitzer and Tapper, leaking negative info on Trump.
    • The talking points against Trump are handed down by Jeff Zucker, and his lapdog is Brian Stelter. Everyone here is mad as hell at being accused of pushing fake news. But that is what they do.

The insider claims on Sunday (2/19/17), the order came down to smear Trump with anti-semitic accusations. The insider says “They decide what subject to smear Trump with and it’s always Zucker telling Stelter – and Stelter works with Wolf, Cuomo, and Tapper, and sometimes Gloria is consulted.”

Our unconfirmed insider claims what they (CNN) always discuss off camera is PizzaGate. CNN treats it like fake news, but they are all scared of it. Our insider claims Anderson Cooper was seeing an 18 year old man in NYC not too long ago and was terrified this would get out.

According to the source, as of the past week, they are frantically worried about the James O’Keefe leaks, and are wanting to temporarily focus on smearing him, to prevent him from crippling CNN.
    • According to the insider, “Chuck Schumer has been really active – calling CNN at all hours and demanding to speak to Wolf. Schumer is always asking if there is news on Anthony Wiener and his laptop. Everyone here knows Chuck Schumer is a pedophile.”

The insider claims they have overheard conversations where someone heard Jeff Zucker tell Brian that if the
    • ‘Schumer thing leaks, it’s over!’ We are not even allowed to mention Podesta, or PizzaGate, but that’s all everyone discusses here. It’s one big cover up.

The insider has offered to send us photos of the memos and notes that are used during the meetings.
    http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/...r-leaks-to-vl/

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Chris Cuomo admits CNN is promoting Hillary:
    "We couldn't help her any more than we have"

CIA NN has been anti Trump all along...

The Clinton News Network is still licking
    its wounds and lashing out continuously ....

=========================================
    =========================================

CNN Leaks Are Out!

Published on 23 Feb 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV1_HZsMlhU

https://www.patreon.com/davidseaman
    Another bad day for CNN: the Project Veritas CNN Leaks have been
    released to the public. And isn't this funny, it wasn't my Rothschild
    criticism that caused Twitter to lock my account- it was my criticism
    of CNN anchor Jake Tapper. What a thin skinned man he is. I am
    not entitled to a voice, Jake Tapper? I very much disagree.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd February 2017 at 20:55.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd February 2017), BMJ (24th February 2017), Chester (2nd March 2017), Noelle (23rd February 2017), uzn (23rd February 2017)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,156 times in 8,310 posts

A zip file full of audio would have been good. That embedded player is useless so far, I can't get anything to play.

And, I'm more interested in the background voices, which I'll hear better after I've hard limited the audio by about 20db.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd February 2017), BMJ (24th February 2017)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

15. Link to Post #10
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)

Not sure how reliable this is but here's another interesting article:

Quote LATEST LEAK – From CNN

We received an email tonight from an unconfirmed CNN insider. Since we JUST received this information, we have not had time to fully vet everything, but we are currently working on confirming the source.

What this insider has told us is:
    • John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Tom Cotton and other republicans are in regular contact with Wolf Blitzer and Tapper, leaking negative info on Trump.
    • The talking points against Trump are handed down by Jeff Zucker, and his lapdog is Brian Stelter. Everyone here is mad as hell at being accused of pushing fake news. But that is what they do.

The insider claims on Sunday (2/19/17), the order came down to smear Trump with anti-semitic accusations. The insider says “They decide what subject to smear Trump with and it’s always Zucker telling Stelter – and Stelter works with Wolf, Cuomo, and Tapper, and sometimes Gloria is consulted.”

Our unconfirmed insider claims what they (CNN) always discuss off camera is PizzaGate. CNN treats it like fake news, but they are all scared of it. Our insider claims Anderson Cooper was seeing an 18 year old man in NYC not too long ago and was terrified this would get out.

According to the source, as of the past week, they are frantically worried about the James O’Keefe leaks, and are wanting to temporarily focus on smearing him, to prevent him from crippling CNN.
    • According to the insider, “Chuck Schumer has been really active – calling CNN at all hours and demanding to speak to Wolf. Schumer is always asking if there is news on Anthony Wiener and his laptop. Everyone here knows Chuck Schumer is a pedophile.”

The insider claims they have overheard conversations where someone heard Jeff Zucker tell Brian that if the
    • ‘Schumer thing leaks, it’s over!’ We are not even allowed to mention Podesta, or PizzaGate, but that’s all everyone discusses here. It’s one big cover up.

The insider has offered to send us photos of the memos and notes that are used during the meetings.
    http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/...r-leaks-to-vl/

THIS is the key to it all. Real change can happen only when this is exposed and fully prosecuted.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

BMJ (2nd March 2017)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

That's what people I grew up with call 'going-off-half-cocked'. The leaker is either a hoaxer/troublemaker or he's going to turn up floating face down in the river tomorrow.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th February 2017), BMJ (2nd March 2017)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Voat put up some torrent links here: https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1670741

This is one of the links: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...71200546723384

Another one: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...43858786179608
    Just one of those links delivered a sound file.

One other is inactive with no seeders. The other is a massive 6gig zip file that took 7 hours to complete only to find it's a faulty file that won't open up. Also, the zip index only shows about 3 gig of files inside it.

I'd still like to try more links if anyone has them.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th February 2017), BMJ (2nd March 2017)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Just one of those links delivered a sound file.

One other is inactive with no seeders. The other is a ...
    Can you say which torrent is which? Which torrent delivered a sound file, which was inactive, and which was the faulty 6gig zip file ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th February 2017)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

The middle one is the 6 gig.

The last one is the No Seeders.

The first one downloaded a single 8 hour mp3 that seems to be recorded in a coat pocket to the side of or even the cloakroom of what sounds like an open plan office.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th February 2017)

25. Link to Post #15
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/...h_dhs_insider/

VL has been fortunate enough to work with some awesome people! We have loyal and awakened followers who help bring us information, and we also have trusted insiders, whistleblowers and leakers who trust us enough to give us information, too. Today, we have an exclusive interview with a special DHS insider who has answered some critical questions we have on PizzaGate. Our insider prefers to call it PedoGate and what he told us blew our minds!

We are so fortunate that members of the Intel community like our work and feel they can trust us. We have been trying to get to the bottom of PizzaGate for months and the answers we got from our DHS insider stunned and shocked us. Here we go!

Q. So, in the Intelligence community, how chaotic is the atmosphere now?

A. In my 34 years of Governmental service, I have never seen anything like it. It’s the bifurcation of the entire intelligence apparatus.

Q. It seems the intel community has it in for Trump – is this your feeling?

A. There are many Trump supporters within the FBI. The CIA, however, is against Trump because Trump threatens to ruin their game in the middle east.

Q. Can you elaborate?

A. CIA and Mossad work in tandem with British intel. The goal for the CIA was to replace Assad with a puppet and to topple Iran so we could access their oil. Israel works closely with it’s “sister”, Saudi Arabia, to help this dark cause.

Q. So it seems like the intel community has it in for Trump. How can he protect himself?
    A. Trump has a tremendous opportunity here, but needs to circle wagons. The travel ban included 7 countries chosen by both Jared Kushner and Rudy. Why did it not include Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan, or Turkey or other countries that hate us? The seven nations mentioned were chosen by Israel, that’s why. And the unspoken alliance of Israel and Saudi Arabia should be exposed. They are brother and sister. Jared Kushner needs to be careful with what he says and to whom. But, the biggest thing Trump can do is expose PedoGate via Sessions. Big names will go down hard, and it gets the blood suckers drained from the swamp. There are as many pedophiles on the Republican side as there is with democrats, but Trump is in a unique position to truly “clean up Dodge”, so to speak. I can tell you that what is in Anthony Weiner’s hard drive, and what videos exist via Jeffery Epstein, WILL BRING massive arrests – in time. Trump’s legacy could be truly great if he was to purge the CIA, stop the extortion, prosecute the pedophiles and reinstate the death penalty for pedo’s convicted a second time. Pedogate is his path to greatness.

Q. How does Russia fit into all this?

A. The CIA and Israel are responsible for the creation of Isis. Isis was created specifically to weaken Iran and destabilize Syria. It worked for awhile until Putin shored up Assad and bolstered Iranian Qud forces. The real reason you see such anti-Russian fever from both Schumer and McCain, Graham and Feinstein, is because the operation has blown up in our faces.

Q. Is Israel behind the anti Russian sentiment?

A. Yes. Israeli intelligence is furious with Trump, and will do anything to keep Trump from working with Putin. Understand that if Trump and Putin work together to defeat Isis, they are actually defeating a CIA/Mossad creation, and furthermore, Syria and Iran grow stronger, which the Saudis and the Israeli’s fear. Their goal was to divide Syria and ultimately destroy Iran’s regime. It is not just an oil grab, but a much bigger attempt at moving the chess pieces to allow Israel and Saudi Arabia to dominate the entire Middle East.

Q. So they demonize Putin and try to tarnish the Trump administration?

A. The Deep State is at war with both Trump and Putin. Understand that when Israeli intelligence hears “America first” from Trump, they go ape****. Israel has bribed, extorted and intimidated our politicians for decades and suddenly this upstart billionaire threatens to ruin everything.

Q. You mention the word extort. Does that relate to Pizzagate?

A. PedoGate is only a modern term associated with a long history of Pedo-blackmail connected to both Israel and the Intel community. There is a full court press to stop PedoGate from being looked at because if people knew the true motives behind the pedophilia epidemic, they would do more than march on Washington. They could actually seed a revolution, with the spark coming from decent American parents who want to protect their kids. Our politicians are compromised. The senior analyst nicknamed “FBI Anon” alluded to this in his exchange with folks on 4chan and with you.

Q. What do you mean compromised?

A. Do you notice 2 central themes running through the MSM lately? Those themes are “Fear the Russians” and “#PizzaGate is fake news“. Both tropes come from the same place.

Q. Can you explain?

A. How do we exert power? Via fear. Do you ever wonder why both Democrats and Republicans fall all over themselves to kiss up to Israel? Odd, since Israel is the size of Rhode Island… The fact is, many of our politicians – on both sides – have been compromised by CIA and Mossad for years. It’s actually not admiration they are expressing for Israel, but fear. Notice Lindsay Graham and Chuck Schumer repeating the same salute when it comes to Israel. How does that even happen? The American people are finally seeing that there is no two-party system, but one big shadow Government pretending we have political dichotomy.

Q. So PedoGate is real and “they” have to get Americans to disbelieve it?

A. Let me explain how threatening PedoGate is… Who wins? Trump. Putin. Americans. Russians. The world…. Who loses? Israel, since they no longer can blackmail our politicians, the same goes for the CIA. The Shadow Government loses. But, the people win.

Q. Can you give me specific instances of politicians being compromised by Israel?

A. Sure. Lolita Island. Jeffery Epstein, a billionaire convicted of pedophilia received a soft sentence. His island was rigged with video recorders. Many politicians have been compromised. It was a Mossad/CIA operation. Contact ex-senior CIA CCS, Robert David Steele. Bob knows and has even spoken about this with numerous reporters.

Q. So an ex-CIA senior agent named Robert Steele is on record saying Epstein’s island was a honey trap to lure our most powerful politicians into a extortion scheme?

A. Yes. There are videos of some of the most powerful players in the most humiliating positions. If this gets out, not only are the politicians ruined, but the extortion game is over and suddenly, the influence CIA and Mossad wield over Washington, is gone.

Q. Wow ! Now its all making sense.

A. Yes. lets continue this conversation later.

The interview resumes

Q. So I checked out Robert David Steele, and he mentions Chuck Schumer being on Lolita Island. So does FBI anon. Is that why Schumer is targeting Trump’s cabinet picks?

A. Connect the dots.

Q. How many other politicians have been secretly extorted?

A. One in three, roughly. It’s not just the Island, its all of their activities. The reason #Pedogate terrifies the media, the CIA, the Israel Lobby, is because they are all part of this “shadow swamp”

Q. Former CIA agent, Robert Steele, says Mossad operated Lolita Island and CIA worked with them. That’s treason on all levels.

A. Yes, and its espionage. Just as these leaks from the intel community regarding Flynn. I expect that at some later moment, Trump will leak some of these videos

Q. Wait. Trump has videos of politicians in ‘delicate” situations?

A. No, But the Intel community has them, and Trump has strong support among certain players in the community. Trump has said he wants to “throw a spotlight on the cockroaches”.

Q. But Trump just met with Netanyahu and pledged the usual unbreakable bond with Israel.

A. Theatre. Netanyahu is desperate to both play Trump into attacking Syria,and hate Putin, and to convince him PedoGate is a conspiracy theory.

Q. That is what Robert Steele says, as well. So, exposing the Pedophiles diminishes Israel’s influence in American politics and also changes the map in a critical mass way?

A. The same media screaming “The Russians are coming” is the same media who says “Pizzagate is fake news” That’s CIA and Mossad talking points.

Q. How do social media giants like Facebook and Google fit in?

A. Facebook and CIA are literally the same petri-dish. Google became a Deep State organ courtesy of Eric Schmidt.

Q. Getting back to the Pedo stuff, FBI anon said in July of last year, that the Clinton Foundation sold secrets to foreign nations. Did they also engage in PizzaGate?

A. There are videos of WJC that would destroy him. FBI anon leaked weeks ago, on purpose. There was a reason.

Q. Ok, FBI anon gave Schumers initials, and Barnet Frank and others, but so far we have only seen low level arrests.

A . FBI anon did a “bank shot”. That’s a pool hall term we use. Ask Bob about it. FBI Anon rattled their cages as other DHS and local authorities rounded up all sorts of street-level human traffickers. The big arrests will come in time, but first the small fish are interrogated, and provide information that leads to larger fish. FBI Anon was firing a shot across the bow, much like you shake a beehive to infuriate the bees. Notice how blatantly hostile McCain, Schumer, Graham, and others are? It was what we call a “targeted trigger“.

It worked. By long-kniving Flynn, they exposed their hand. Now, Trump has full executive powers to investigate the CIA and Mossad. Notice how there is sound and fury about “Russian influence” and utter silence on “Mossad” influence in our power structure?

When FBI anon leaked in early July, the whole idea was to expose the Clinton Foundation,and to hint at the sale of “people” i.e. Pedogate. Look back at his exchange on 4chan. He is a gifted analyst, and knows just what stone to throw at Goliath’s noggin. By triggering the shadow Government, he helps citizen journalists ask the right questions and follow the right breadcrumbs, not the rabbit holes the Elite scum want you to follow.

Now, PedoGate victims are speaking out on their experiences! You just had a story on some lady who went through having her family abused by California-Deep-State-sponsored terrorism. If folks knew that CPS in California is tied into a huge racket that kidnaps children from parents, they would realize just how sick this is. Foster homes, CPS, etc… all get paid well to jail parents and then snatch their kids away. These kids suffer abuse, and perpetuate the growing cancer called pedogate. Politicians who have pedophile tendencies are groomed for power, because they can be later extorted and controlled. Meanwhile, victims have no voice- until now. Suddenly, we have citizen journalism, and it will end up saving the people, in the end.

I have to go, but please contact Robert David Steele, the former CIA agent we discussed. I am sure he would appear on your channel. You are providing a real service to the people and we hope you will continue to speak up for the regular folks who are concerned, rightfully, as to the state of our nation. Take care

//////

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th February 2017), Baby Steps (2nd March 2017), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2017), BMJ (2nd March 2017), Bruno (2nd March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd March 2017), Satori (2nd March 2017)

27. Link to Post #16
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,664 times in 4,334 posts

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    ....Politicians who have pedophile tendencies are groomed for power, because they can be later extorted and controlled.....
    I've heard the same thing for years. And it's really really huge if you think about it. It explains so much, particularly (as shocking as it sounds), if it is true that 1 in 3 politicians are compromised

It explains why politicians A) are experts in evasion, B) experts in rhetoric and hot air C) never give a straight answer to a straight question, D) lie, lie, and lie, E) and never deliver on a promise. It's because they are merely puppets, merely instruments of someone or something else controlling them. They are coerced into a position where they have no choice but to do what they are told. They live in fear.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2017), BMJ (2nd March 2017), Bruno (2nd March 2017), muxfolder (2nd March 2017), uzn (2nd March 2017)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/...h_dhs_insider/

vl has been fortunate enough to work with some awesome people! We have loyal and awakened followers who help bring us information, and we also have trusted insiders, whistleblowers and leakers who trust us enough to give us information, too. Today, we have an exclusive interview with a special dhs insider who has answered some critical questions we have on pizzagate. Our insider prefers to call it pedogate and what he told us blew our minds!

We are so fortunate that members of the intel community like our work and feel they can trust us. We have been trying to get to the bottom of pizzagate for months and the answers we got from our dhs insider stunned and shocked us. Here we go!

Q. So, in the intelligence community, how chaotic is the atmosphere now?

A. In my 34 years of governmental service, i have never seen anything like it. It’s the bifurcation of the entire intelligence apparatus.

Q. It seems the intel community has it in for trump – is this your feeling?

A. There are many trump supporters within the fbi. The cia, however, is against trump because trump threatens to ruin their game in the middle east.

Q. Can you elaborate?

A. Cia and mossad work in tandem with british intel. The goal for the cia was to replace assad with a puppet and to topple iran so we could access their oil. Israel works closely with it’s “sister”, saudi arabia, to help this dark cause.

Q. So it seems like the intel community has it in for trump. How can he protect himself?
    A. Trump has a tremendous opportunity here, but needs to circle wagons. The travel ban included 7 countries chosen by both jared kushner and rudy. Why did it not include saudi arabia, or pakistan, or turkey or other countries that hate us? The seven nations mentioned were chosen by israel, that’s why. And the unspoken alliance of israel and saudi arabia should be exposed. They are brother and sister. Jared kushner needs to be careful with what he says and to whom. But, the biggest thing trump can do is expose pedogate via sessions. Big names will go down hard, and it gets the blood suckers drained from the swamp. There are as many pedophiles on the republican side as there is with democrats, but trump is in a unique position to truly “clean up dodge”, so to speak. I can tell you that what is in anthony weiner’s hard drive, and what videos exist via jeffery epstein, will bring massive arrests – in time. Trump’s legacy could be truly great if he was to purge the cia, stop the extortion, prosecute the pedophiles and reinstate the death penalty for pedo’s convicted a second time. Pedogate is his path to greatness.

Q. How does russia fit into all this?

A. The cia and israel are responsible for the creation of isis. Isis was created specifically to weaken iran and destabilize syria. It worked for awhile until putin shored up assad and bolstered iranian qud forces. The real reason you see such anti-russian fever from both schumer and mccain, graham and feinstein, is because the operation has blown up in our faces.

Q. Is israel behind the anti russian sentiment?

A. Yes. Israeli intelligence is furious with trump, and will do anything to keep trump from working with putin. Understand that if trump and putin work together to defeat isis, they are actually defeating a cia/mossad creation, and furthermore, syria and iran grow stronger, which the saudis and the israeli’s fear. Their goal was to divide syria and ultimately destroy iran’s regime. It is not just an oil grab, but a much bigger attempt at moving the chess pieces to allow israel and saudi arabia to dominate the entire middle east.

Q. So they demonize putin and try to tarnish the trump administration?

A. The deep state is at war with both trump and putin. Understand that when israeli intelligence hears “america first” from trump, they go ape****. Israel has bribed, extorted and intimidated our politicians for decades and suddenly this upstart billionaire threatens to ruin everything.

Q. You mention the word extort. Does that relate to pizzagate?

A. Pedogate is only a modern term associated with a long history of pedo-blackmail connected to both israel and the intel community. There is a full court press to stop pedogate from being looked at because if people knew the true motives behind the pedophilia epidemic, they would do more than march on washington. They could actually seed a revolution, with the spark coming from decent american parents who want to protect their kids. Our politicians are compromised. The senior analyst nicknamed “fbi anon” alluded to this in his exchange with folks on 4chan and with you.

Q. What do you mean compromised?

A. Do you notice 2 central themes running through the msm lately? Those themes are “fear the russians” and “#pizzagate is fake news“. Both tropes come from the same place.

Q. Can you explain?

A. How do we exert power? Via fear. Do you ever wonder why both democrats and republicans fall all over themselves to kiss up to israel? Odd, since israel is the size of rhode island… the fact is, many of our politicians – on both sides – have been compromised by cia and mossad for years. It’s actually not admiration they are expressing for israel, but fear. Notice lindsay graham and chuck schumer repeating the same salute when it comes to israel. How does that even happen? The american people are finally seeing that there is no two-party system, but one big shadow government pretending we have political dichotomy.

Q. So pedogate is real and “they” have to get americans to disbelieve it?

A. Let me explain how threatening pedogate is… who wins? Trump. Putin. Americans. Russians. The world…. Who loses? Israel, since they no longer can blackmail our politicians, the same goes for the cia. The shadow government loses. But, the people win.

Q. Can you give me specific instances of politicians being compromised by israel?

A. Sure. Lolita island. Jeffery epstein, a billionaire convicted of pedophilia received a soft sentence. His island was rigged with video recorders. Many politicians have been compromised. It was a mossad/cia operation. Contact ex-senior cia ccs, robert david steele. Bob knows and has even spoken about this with numerous reporters.

Q. So an ex-cia senior agent named robert steele is on record saying epstein’s island was a honey trap to lure our most powerful politicians into a extortion scheme?

A. Yes. There are videos of some of the most powerful players in the most humiliating positions. If this gets out, not only are the politicians ruined, but the extortion game is over and suddenly, the influence cia and mossad wield over washington, is gone.

Q. Wow ! Now its all making sense.

A. Yes. Lets continue this conversation later.

The interview resumes

q. So i checked out robert david steele, and he mentions chuck schumer being on lolita island. So does fbi anon. Is that why schumer is targeting trump’s cabinet picks?

A. Connect the dots.

Q. How many other politicians have been secretly extorted?

A. One in three, roughly. It’s not just the island, its all of their activities. The reason #pedogate terrifies the media, the cia, the israel lobby, is because they are all part of this “shadow swamp”

q. Former cia agent, robert steele, says mossad operated lolita island and cia worked with them. That’s treason on all levels.

A. Yes, and its espionage. Just as these leaks from the intel community regarding flynn. I expect that at some later moment, trump will leak some of these videos

q. Wait. Trump has videos of politicians in ‘delicate” situations?

A. No, but the intel community has them, and trump has strong support among certain players in the community. Trump has said he wants to “throw a spotlight on the cockroaches”.

Q. But trump just met with netanyahu and pledged the usual unbreakable bond with israel.

A. Theatre. Netanyahu is desperate to both play trump into attacking syria,and hate putin, and to convince him pedogate is a conspiracy theory.

Q. That is what robert steele says, as well. So, exposing the pedophiles diminishes israel’s influence in american politics and also changes the map in a critical mass way?

A. The same media screaming “the russians are coming” is the same media who says “pizzagate is fake news” that’s cia and mossad talking points.

Q. How do social media giants like facebook and google fit in?

A. Facebook and cia are literally the same petri-dish. Google became a deep state organ courtesy of eric schmidt.

Q. Getting back to the pedo stuff, fbi anon said in july of last year, that the clinton foundation sold secrets to foreign nations. Did they also engage in pizzagate?

A. There are videos of wjc that would destroy him. Fbi anon leaked weeks ago, on purpose. There was a reason.

Q. Ok, fbi anon gave schumers initials, and barnet frank and others, but so far we have only seen low level arrests.

A . Fbi anon did a “bank shot”. That’s a pool hall term we use. Ask bob about it. Fbi anon rattled their cages as other dhs and local authorities rounded up all sorts of street-level human traffickers. The big arrests will come in time, but first the small fish are interrogated, and provide information that leads to larger fish. Fbi anon was firing a shot across the bow, much like you shake a beehive to infuriate the bees. Notice how blatantly hostile mccain, schumer, graham, and others are? It was what we call a “targeted trigger“.

It worked. By long-kniving flynn, they exposed their hand. Now, trump has full executive powers to investigate the cia and mossad. Notice how there is sound and fury about “russian influence” and utter silence on “mossad” influence in our power structure?

When fbi anon leaked in early july, the whole idea was to expose the clinton foundation,and to hint at the sale of “people” i.e. Pedogate. Look back at his exchange on 4chan. He is a gifted analyst, and knows just what stone to throw at goliath’s noggin. By triggering the shadow government, he helps citizen journalists ask the right questions and follow the right breadcrumbs, not the rabbit holes the elite scum want you to follow.

Now, pedogate victims are speaking out on their experiences! You just had a story on some lady who went through having her family abused by california-deep-state-sponsored terrorism. If folks knew that cps in california is tied into a huge racket that kidnaps children from parents, they would realize just how sick this is. Foster homes, cps, etc… all get paid well to jail parents and then snatch their kids away. These kids suffer abuse, and perpetuate the growing cancer called pedogate. Politicians who have pedophile tendencies are groomed for power, because they can be later extorted and controlled. Meanwhile, victims have no voice- until now. Suddenly, we have citizen journalism, and it will end up saving the people, in the end.

I have to go, but please contact robert david steele, the former cia agent we discussed. I am sure he would appear on your channel. You are providing a real service to the people and we hope you will continue to speak up for the regular folks who are concerned, rightfully, as to the state of our nation. Take care

//////

Bump on this post this is a must read.

Pedogate is the key to the downfall of tptw.
    Last edited by BMJ; 2nd March 2017 at 15:39.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd March 2017), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2017), Bruno (2nd March 2017), JRS (3rd March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd March 2017), Reinhard (2nd March 2017), Satori (2nd March 2017), ThePythonicCow (2nd March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread