1. Link to Post #41
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Re: GOOGLE blacklists Natural News

Google has ended its blacklisting of NaturalNews.com

My searches on Google for "site:naturalnews.com vaccines" are now returning results.

Naturalnews.com reports on this at Google censorship of Natural News: Statement from the Health Ranger

Mark Jeftovic of EasyDNS.com, a Canadian DNS and Internet Hosting Service, posted a fine article at the EasyDNS blog at The Cultural Purge Will Not Be Televised, that was reposted on Zerohedge here, that describes the cultural purge that is being fueled by the master manipulators of public opinion, of which this battle between Google and Naturalnews is likely one small part.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (1st March 2017), Basho (28th February 2017), Bill Ryan (1st March 2017), Blacklight43 (28th February 2017), BMJ (3rd March 2017), Bob (3rd March 2017), Chester (28th February 2017), Ewan (28th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), Hervé (28th February 2017), JRS (1st March 2017), norman (2nd March 2017), onawah (28th February 2017), RunningDeer (28th February 2017), Satori (1st March 2017), TrumanCash (28th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Then let's all blacklist Google.
    good idea. natural news is one of my favorite sites. anyone has a suggestion for a replacement search engine.
    I subscribe to the daily NaturalNews email newsletter so I was shocked to see that Google had de-indexed it. I immediately deleted Google from my list of search engines in Firefox and changed to Bing.com which showed naturalnews at the top of my search results so I used Bing as a temporary solution. I set my home page to Goodgopher.com which is a news related search engine. There are lots of search engines and I'm sure other Avalonians will provide suggestions.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2017), BMJ (3rd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), JRS (1st March 2017), Satori (1st March 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Then let's all blacklist Google.
    good idea. natural news is one of my favorite sites. anyone has a suggestion for a replacement search engine.
    I subscribe to the daily NaturalNews email newsletter so I was shocked to see that Google had de-indexed it. I immediately deleted Google from my list of search engines in Firefox and changed to Bing.com which showed naturalnews at the top of my search results so I used Bing as a temporary solution. I set my home page to Goodgopher.com which is a news related search engine. There are lots of search engines and I'm sure other Avalonians will provide suggestions.
    I believe it was someone else on this Forum who suggested www.duckduckgo.com. I've been using that search engine.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (3rd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I believe it was someone else on this Forum who suggested www.duckduckgo.com. I've been using that search engine.
    I'm one of those who recommend DuckDuckGo.com. It's my default search engine. However I still use Google a lot too, as there are quite a few specialized kinds of queries that Google seems best at.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (3rd March 2017), Eram (2nd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), RunningDeer (3rd March 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mike Adams has posted this "Thanks!" to the people who supported him, during the Google ban of NaturalNews.com:

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (3rd March 2017), BMJ (3rd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd March 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Mike Adams has posted this "Thanks!" to the people who supported him, during the Google ban of NaturalNews.com:
    I was not able to listen to this Youtube video of Mike Adams in its entirety.

Something seemed false to me ... he was trying too hard to present himself to us as our friend and ally in a war on our liberty.

This all feels like a big con job to me, another propaganda campaign to polarize us along yet another axis, similar to the "fake news" campaign.

(I have a fitting with my milliner later today - my neighbor commented last week that my tin foil hat seemed to be a bit tight on me.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd March 2017 at 18:00.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Akasha (4th March 2017), BMJ (3rd March 2017), Bob (3rd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd March 2017), Hervé (3rd March 2017), norman (3rd March 2017), RunningDeer (3rd March 2017), Satori (3rd March 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

yeah sad thats its kinda difficult to find someone to trust nowadays. but if I an to trust my instinct this ones a good guy. I will keep my guard though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Hervé (4th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Jim Stone concurs about Yandex:
    USE YANDEX SEARCH
    Duck Duck go is biased and weak. It's like Google Junior. Who cares if it does not track you when it puts up biased results just like Google, and is weak on top of that?

Google uploads scripts to this windows machine, that keep it busy even with google closed, until I reboot.

Bing is less malicious than Google, but it is still biased.

Other search engines use the Google engine and put a different face on it.

There is GoodGopher, which is actually decent, but it is not intended to find stuff out in the general world.

Then there is Yandex. It's in Russian but it is powerful like Google and returns unbiased results. It is thus far proving to be the best option.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (28th September 2017), Bill Ryan (28th September 2017), BMJ (8th October 2017), Ewan (30th September 2017), fourty-two (29th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), Jayke (28th September 2017), sanma (28th September 2017), ThePythonicCow (29th September 2017), TrumanCash (29th September 2017), uzn (28th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3