+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Discomfort below the left ribs

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Discomfort below the left ribs

I'm having this problem for nearly 2 months now, at first I thought it would go away, but it didn't.

Discomfort on left side of stomach below rib cage, mostly when i m sitting...i feel as if something is bulging out. but nothing is. I m not constipated. Bowel movement are regular. There is no pain. My doctor advise me for Ultrasound, the result is kidney, spleen, stomach, etc are all normal. My doctor couldn't diagnosed, so I did the obvious thing, did search from internet, I found many people with same problem and non of their doctors diagnosed the problem. Some describe having X-ray, endoscopy, etc.

Its just so frustrating as for 2 months whilst I have been able to go to work etc I just feel like I am constantly at about 70%. I feel ok physically but not great and mentally I just feel shot to pieces.

I'm hoping someone can shed light on this problem. Any advise would be great.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lasuh For This Post:

Bruno (24th February 2017), Justplain (24th February 2017), kirolak (24th February 2017), Noelle (23rd February 2017), seleka (24th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Default Re: Discomfort below the left ribs

Hi Lasuh,

At first I just want to ask a question that might complete the picture a bit more.
    You say that you feel mentally shot to peaces. Has this directly to do with the discomfort on your left side below ribs? Worries?
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I would say due to discomfort, I couldn't explain exactly, its extremely uncomfortable, it has greatly reduce the quality of my life.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lasuh For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Speaking from experience, I would certainly get an ultrasound. It could be kidney stones. I had a similar affliction and the stone was stuck in my ureter for many weeks. The great things is this can be fixed rather quickly. So sorry for your pain.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), kirolak (24th February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Possibly pinched nerve. Try gentle stretching and twisting exercises. Inverted exercises not recommended. Get lots of rest.

Burn some incense, meditate on condition.

Try some sage

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd February 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

It may be a purely energetic phenomenon that is manifesting as physical sensation, but not yet as any obvious physical dis-ease.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), kirolak (24th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

For a doctor to say "normal" after an exam does not mean that there's no issue. It just means common disease with physical markers are not present. I have been to the doctor where the prognosis was "no disease", but I still had pains and/or discomfort, the doctor said there was some definite swelling probably in my liver (I had discomfort on the right side), but that the tests indicate no disease. She said check back in six months for another exam if I still had the discomfort. It eventually cleared up.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), kirolak (24th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    Speaking from experience, I would certainly get an ultrasound. It could be kidney stones. I had a similar affliction and the stone was stuck in my ureter for many weeks. The great things is this can be fixed rather quickly. So sorry for your pain.
    I did had an Ultrasound, the result is, Gall Bladder, Pancreas, Spleen, Kidney, U Bladder, Prostate all normal.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lasuh For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

I just watched part of a video about the mandela effect and experiencing body pains. It is too long (like hours), but I remember having discomfort for awhile too. My rib cage is different than it used to be. Also, glyphosphate in food could cause issues. Avoid wheat and corn unless it is organic. I am not in the medical field so this does not represent medical advice. It is personal anecdotal evidence. Whatever is in the cheap food is bad for the body.

oh and I hope you feel better soon. Call on your guardians to surround you in the pure golden white light of love and creation.
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), Justplain (24th February 2017), Lasuh (24th February 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

If you have ever tried meditation in any form - and especially if you have ever tried any form of visualization, you can try breathwork and body relaxation to get into an altered state, and then through some progressive hypnotic exercises you may be able to learn about this energetic anomaly that is presenting itself to you, and perhaps even resolve it yourself.

Here is a method you could experiment with:

1) Lie down somewhere you can be quiet and comfortable for at least 20 minutes. Take some deep breaths in and out. Allow the body to relax, and scan the body for tensions. Allow yourself to consciously relax those muscles. Watch the breath.

2) Envision yourself in front of a black velvet curtain. watch as you throw numbers 10 through 1 up onto the curtain, where it sticks momentarily before falling away. When you have reached number 1, envision yourself being carried, perhaps in a shimmering cloud of light, to the top of a set of stairs. On each step is a number that lights up as you step on it. You see yourself standing on step number 15. You walk down the stairs, all the way down to step number one.

3) At the bottom of the steps, you find yourself in a hall of some sort, full of doorways. Now is the time for you to set an intention. You want to find somebody who can help you to understand what is going on in your body - what the sensations are under your ribs. You would also like this person to help you resolve this sensation, if possible. When you feel ready, look for a doorway that is lit up, perhaps it is opening, and radiant light is coming through the gap. Move to that doorway, and jump through. Then see what happens.

4) When you feel you are finished with the session, thank whomever you are working with, and leave, envisioning yourself jumping back through the doorway, seeing it close. When you are ready, open your eyes.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bruno (24th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), Lasuh (25th February 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

TRY THIS: Get some GROUND LINSEED either from your supermarket or health food store. Place in a small pan of water and heat. Result will be liquid with musillage. Drink it every day. It will do you no harm. It moisturizes all the tissues of the body, making them healthier; that includes the brain, heart, intestines, all organs and skin. If you have anything abnormal happening when you sit, healthier tissues will automatically tend to healing of all, including constipation, etc. It can only do you good.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), Lasuh (25th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread