+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prof. Brian Cox says 'CERN proves ghost don't exist'

1. Link to Post #21
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,127 times in 3,214 posts

Default Re: Prof. Brian Cox says 'CERN proves ghost don't exist'

I think there are good and evil ghosts. I am amazed by the dead people who don't realize they're dead until they're told so, they're still trying to live a 'normal' life. From what I understood, if you were a bad person during life, you still remain the same after death, reason why children ghosts are not to be feared, because they are innocent, they're just trying to be children in the afterlife. It looks like paradise vs hell on the other side, angels vs demons... Even Thomas Edison tried to communicate with the dead (see my post here).

A Father put cameras in the house because the daughter tells him to be annoyed by something. Look what he found!

Can Science prove the existence of Ghosts?

Ghosts! Do They Really Exist And What Are They?
    Last edited by Atlas; 25th February 2017 at 22:36.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

BMJ (26th February 2017), DNA (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), looking-glass (27th February 2017), uzn (25th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,879 times in 1,127 posts

I have consistently experienced telepathically the personalities of my parents, and friends who have passed, including those of a set of grandparents I had never met and of whom I knew nothing at the time. They gave me valuable information which has since proved true. We are living in a world of moving wavelengths, some outside our visible spectrum, that is all.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Atlas (26th February 2017), BMJ (26th February 2017), Bruno (27th February 2017), DNA (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (26th February 2017), looking-glass (27th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,151 times in 1,181 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    I think there are good and evil ghosts. I am amazed by the dead people who don't realize they're dead until they're told so, they're still trying to live a 'normal' life. From what I understood, if you were a bad person during life, you still remain the same after death, reason why children ghosts are not to be feared, because they are innocent, they're just trying to be children in the afterlife. It looks like paradise vs hell on the other side, angels vs demons... Even Thomas Edison tried to communicate with the dead (see my post here).

Firstly, these are not scary campfire stories I am telling you, they are true accounts.

Two unrelated people that I knew had similiar experiences.

One guy, whom was hard as nails, was sleeping in his apartment several floors up, threw the night out of the right wall three shadowy overcoated men walk threw the wall stop at the base of his bed the nearest turns to face him and says "it's not your time". Then they continue to walk straight threw the opposite wall.

Another person I knew had two near death experiences yet again three shadowy figures appeared grabbed hold of him and were trying to drag him down threw the ground on both occasions. Before he snapped back to life.
    Funny that this person was on another occasion in the same room with me and my BF he could not see the white orbs that were in the room at the time whilst I and my BF could.

After hearing both these stories several years apart the below scene came to mind:

Published on 11 Mar 2015
    After accidentally getting hit and killed by oncoming vehicles, Willy becomes a ghost and gets dragged into the darkness by demonic poltergeists.

Funny that the clip shows three figures also, mmm.

The morale, if I may, "is karma is a boomerang and it will come back to bite you in the butt", so be very careful about what you do in this life.
    Last edited by BMJ; 27th February 2017 at 15:20.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Atlas (27th February 2017), looking-glass (27th February 2017), RogerThingymebob (27th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,966 times in 1,288 posts

This is the same prof that believes there isn't any other life out there. Mentality and socially incapable not education is the problem here.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Atlas (27th February 2017), BMJ (27th February 2017), looking-glass (27th February 2017), uzn (27th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,953 times in 2,989 posts

The Holographic Universe called to say, Brian Cox does not exist.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

BMJ (28th February 2017), RogerThingymebob (27th February 2017), uzn (27th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member RogerThingymebob's Avatar
    Thanks

One word comes to mind When I think of Brian cox;
    Tw*t (there's no I in it).

We'll never meet aliens?!

Where does all this new technology come from?
    How did the ancients know how to build the pyramids?
    Where do we come from?

TW*T.

Look at this;
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/weird...thinks-so/amp/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And people mock David Icke!!!!!!!!!!
    When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him
    By nine he had deciphered the illusion trading magic for fact,
    No tradebacks.....So this is what it's like to be an adult.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogerThingymebob For This Post:

BMJ (28th February 2017), conk (28th February 2017), happyuk (28th February 2017), uzn (27th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,470 times in 1,357 posts

Maybe we can proof with Quantum physics that Brian Cox does in fact not exist

Oh damn, Tin Foil Hat had this Thought before me, These parallel Universes get me all out of timelines.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

BMJ (28th February 2017), conk (28th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks to all who have shared on this thread. Just a few 'last' comments on this thread. First I tried to find 'why' CERN is about, the following from them:

http://lhc-machine-outreach.web.cern.ch/lhc-machine-outreach/why.htm

We can justify the LHC's existence on a number of levels:

Fundamental research

This is CERN's core business. With the LHC the aim is to continue to push our understanding of the fundamental structure of the universe. The results from the LHC might shed light on:

Dark energy
    Dark matter
    Extra dimensions
    Higgs
    Supersymmetry

For a basic introduction see the Atlas physics tour

Education

A huge number of technical students, Ph.D.s, post-docs, associates etc. pass through CERN

Spin-offs

The World Wide Web for example

Knowledge transfer

E.g. Detectors / Cameras for High Resolution Biology and medical use.

For example, the same method used in the CMS electro-calorimeter to study high energy physics and to search for strange new particles is used for medical imaging in positron emission tomography (PET) to study body functions and search for cancer.

Investment

A lot CERN's budget is spent on hardware produced by European industry

Lot of study of 'dark' there (sorry frivolous comment ;-) And, not a lot about benefits to mankind/ practical applications to aid civilisation?

Then, an interesting interview of the man (although really did not want this thread to focus on him, really to explore that by his 'status' within the media and the project, then he must take responsibilty for being the 'spokesman' ? - please notice the question mark) . That being said, his comments about the BBC raise my eyebrows, especially when we have IMO very socially destructive 'entertainment' like their most popular soap opera 'Eastenders':

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/jul/02/professor-brian-cox-interview-forces-of-nature

“One of the really refreshing things about the BBC now, with Tony Hall running it, is you’ve got someone who I know understands what a public institution is. I’ve always felt that the BBC is a public institution first and a media company second. So it exists in order to make the country better. It does not exist to make television or radio; that’s it secondary purpose. It makes the country better by making television.”

“Well, so, if you list the questions now that are at the frontiers of fundamental science, there are some very immediate questions. Are we alone in the universe? That’s one of them.” Cox thinks other civilisations are a logical inevitability – “The universe is probably infinite, so they’re going to have to. Given that we evolved, and we are consistent with the laws of nature, then it becomes a game of chance, and no matter how small the chances are, if the universe is formally infinite, then there will be an infinite number of civilisations.”
    Emotions are transient, compassion is eternal.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to looking-glass For This Post:

BMJ (2nd March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2