+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brazilian motorcycle gets 300 miles per liter of water

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Brazilian motorcycle gets 300 miles per liter of water

I saw this news item and thought it might be of interest to the forum. Although this story is a couple of years old i found no threads on it, so here it is.

Water you riding? Super clean motorcycle runs on H20 from a polluted river and can travel 310 MILES on a single litre

By Jake Polden For Mailonline
    14:36 GMT 22 Jul 2015, updated 15:18 GMT 22 Jul 2015

T Power H20 motorcycle was created by public officer Ricardo Azevedo. This bike produces clean water vapour and can be filled up with polluted H20. It also has remarkable ability to travel up to 310 miles on a litre of water.

The 'T Power H20’ motorcycle was created by Sao Paulo-based public officer Ricardo Azevedo and can even be powered on polluted river water.

The design features a combination of water and a single external car battery, which is used to produce electricity and separate hydrogen from the water molecule.

The design features a combination of water and an external car battery, which is used to produce electricity and separate the hydrogen from the water molecule
    The design features a combination of water and an external car battery, which is used to produce electricity and separate the hydrogen from the water molecule
    The process, involving a pipe system, results in combustion and it is this that creates the energy necessary to power the bike.

Captured on video, Mr Azevedo demonstrates the brilliance of his invention after first drinking clean water from a bottle to prove that it is indeed H20 and not a form of fuel.

He then sets about filling up before hoping onto his motorbike and hitting the open road.

Later in the video the Brazilian proves how sustainable the bike is by filling up a bottle of water from the polluted Tiete River and running his bike on the filthy H20.

The motorcycle can even run on polluted water, which Mr Azevedo demonstrates by filling up from the Tiete River
    Speaking about the motorcycle, Mr Azevedo also suggested that his creation has environmental benefits too.

He said: ‘The advantage of this motorcycle, which works with the hydrogen that comes from the water, is that the result that comes out of the exhaust is water vapour.

‘This is different from gasoline, which the result is carbon monoxide.’

Mr Azevedo said that the advantage of this motorcycle, which works with the hydrogen that comes from the water, is that clean vapour is expelled from the exhaust.
    Mr Azevedo said that the advantage of this motorcycle, which works with the hydrogen that comes from the water, is that clean vapour is expelled from the exhaust

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...gle-litre.html

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (24th February 2017), dynamo (25th February 2017), mojo (24th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Brazilian motorcycle gets 300 miles per liter of water

per mole. water splitting requires at least 241.8kJ of energy

Now, I'm open to perhaps some sort of sonic resonance paired with magnetic fields pared with electricity for an efficient split.. but "just a battery" ?

Nope, I'm calling BS.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Olaf (25th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

bennycog (25th February 2017), dynamo (25th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    per mole. water splitting requires at least 241.8kJ of energy

Now, I'm open to perhaps some sort of sonic resonance paired with magnetic fields pared with electricity for an efficient split.. but "just a battery" ?

Nope, I'm calling BS.
    to believe in the publish materials is the worst you can do in regards. but it would have been more convincing if he discarded the fuel tank. however if this is true then he must be using the tank to deliver some lube oil (mix with some petrol) to the cylinders. otherwise running on pure h2o will destroy engine in no time.
    the right kind of electrolyte might do the trick and its simpler to most people.
    i have read another material in regards where he said that he used his sons chemistry book to achieve it. to me that makes it more credible.
    my bike run partly on water.
    Last edited by Bubu; 24th February 2017 at 20:09.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

dynamo (25th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread